Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

See yourself in [Enrollment request.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa would go over the plan in her head. One the papers went through she would officially be a Sand Medical Ninja in training and a Chuunin at the same time, which meant that she could further study the ways of healing. To do so however she would need a mentor and was pointed in the direction of one Akujin, who apparently ran the medical branch as its' chief.

"Once I get settled in I will start mastering the remaining medical jutsu that I know and then seek out this Akujin for more help."

She would need to be properly prepared before approaching someone like the medical chief. She could not just show up all green and inexperienced.

For now she would gather up her stuff, and bow to the official to whom she had been speaking. Although the process was not over it had been quick and painless so far which was always a good sign. After excusing herself she would make sure to get some form of temporary pass with her to prove that she was allowed to be there before venturing further into Suna to seek out lodging for the night. She didn't know if the village was big on inn's but she would soon find out. She just hoped that attainable sleeping quarters included less sand than the average street here.

Kurokawa had heard at the gates that much of the city was under ground but she figured she would try her luck above ground before going spelunking.

[MFT]
[WC: 252]
[OCC: Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back