Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seem to be doing a lot of tours lately. [Sara]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu began to sigh with a bit of relief when Sara said specifically that she didn't interact with Jashin. He wouldn't wish that on anyone after all. Huh? Wait her story seemed to have some odd details though... Well aside from the fact there were gods in it but did she think that he thought she was Jashinist? He was pretty sure he could almost pick one out of a crowd at this point given his life experiences. But she also mentioned a demon... and the fact a deity had been sealed... something he would have to look into later.And she was in Kirigakure? What in the world was she doing in that frozen hellscape? And just 'ended up on the other side of the continent'?

Wait was her heartbeat picking up? And something seemed wrong with her breath suddenly. Did the memory make her that stressed? Ah now she was asking more about Jashin... well he did say this was an exchange of information... Wait did she just ask if he, wait what in the world was she talking about now? Was she beginning to hyperventilate? Poison?!? Wait nononono be careful don't fall! He thought as he slide over his table to catch the falling foreign VIP, his tendrils moving to brace her as well. He pulled her into his arms so she wouldn't fall and quickly placed his forehead against hers to check her temperature.

"Wait, wait! Oh goodness you are burning up... Calm down just breathe, breathe with me now, feel the pace my lungs are inhaling.... and exhaling... Your tea isn't poisoned see?" Osu said as he finished her cup and showed her the empty cup. "Let's calm down, just breath as I do... in... out... No I do not worship Jashin... in... out... There is not an existence in this or any world that I hate more... It's just... My mother made a deal with him... And he gave her... his children... though only one of the two actually made it to birth. Vanishing Twin Syndrome if you are familiar. And... here I am. I was a rather big disappointment to him. Still by some agreement he couldn't actually kill me as he wished so he played with what I am... Then my own mother had me operated on to complete me turning into this... thing. But I worship not evil such as him. The whole point of my curse seal is to keep his blood from affecting me that much... Is this too hot? And what was that? Kitty cat?"

Osu of course had yet to realize how complicated the scene they had going on right now might look, him sitting on the desk with a young miss straddling his lap facing him, his hands holding her around her waist and back, Sara breathing quite heavily with their foreheads pressed together, while Osu was whispering with the occasional mention of in and out, a couple tendrils lightly holding her to keep her posture straight to make it easier for her to breathe, asking if something is too hot and seemingly calling her kitty cat. There would almost never in Osu's life be a worse time for someone to walk in. Anyway.

"Are you starting to feel better," Osu asked with concern his eyes staring straight into hers with so little space between them. "We can find a bed to lay down if you want?" The Narrator spoke too soon a moment ago, now is the proper time to say there would never be a worse moment for someone to walk in. To Osu though, she definitely seemed like she needed the rest. Perhaps he had pushed the questioning too far? There was something oddly familiar about all this though that he just couldn't place his finger on.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His embrace felt odd. Inside she felt warmer, and how she wanted to feel happier. As he tried to calm her down, the feelings inside grew and grew. She looked deeply into his blood laden swishy eyes. Watching as it swished back and forth, time seemed to slow down. The red in his eyes, almost seeming to glow with a fiery passion yet a softness to them as that of a puppy. She swore for a moment she could see the sparkle in his eyes as the blood moved changing how the light hit them. To-and-fro, back and forth.

It was a disturbing scene the next second. No sounds, not actions taken. Just a nice steamy stream came straight out of her and onto him. The shininess of her moist lips. The slight sliminess of the juices that flowed freely. The fishy smell....of the fish. She tried to turn her head but to no avail. Chunks of rice and fish, with hot hot tea were mixed in bounced off his face. It was truly a disgusting mess. The chewed up pieces, intertwined and plastering on his lower neck and chest. It was lucky Sara was so short, though his mistake for lowering himself just slightly to her eye level. If he paid closer heed, something was odd about the whole thing. It was a little to clear cut.

On the girls face, a small nugget of fish, unspoiled by anything else hung on her chin. Cooked fully for some inexplicable reason. Sara just stood there, unsure of how to respond, seeming to search for an answer. "Um...s..sorry? I...um.. Think.. I should go lay down? I..I..maybe should take a few days off? Maybe I caught something? I..ya." Her voiced changed for a second. She started to back for the door. Little pieces of cooked fish and hot liquid with rice were strewn around within his office. She now seemed perfectly fine, except seeming confused by what had just happened, and how to react to such. A flurry of emotions were flooding her mind right now. And which actions to take were mixed into the odd confusion.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back