Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Self control is a virtue (training)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found himself at the place called Crater City. It was one of the worst places to be in, for the people in this place are all criminals and will test Ziren's limits to the max. And for this reason, especially, he needs to know if his other self will be able to handle such a situation without going on a murder spree.

He willed himself to be in the dark place of his mind. He waited for his other self to show up. And, there he was. A pissed off look on his face, along with the glowing red eyes. Ziren was no longer impressed with this. Much less scared of his more evil self.

"What do you want Ziren. The sound of his voice was cold, and sounded more like a command than a question. Ziren brushed this off. He wasn't going to let this thing push his buttons.

"This is where I'm going to test you. I will let you have temporary control.
But if you kill or seriously injure anyone, I will erase you. Do you understand."

Ziren put authority into his voice. Not letting his inner demon scare him. He didn't even wait for a response. He threw his other self into the real world.

The air. Seems to be tainted with blood. He could hear the blood of the dead and living are so close to one another. Bloodlust Ziren smiled. He hasn't had feeling in his whole body for a long time. But his weaker self's voice echoed in his mind. If he so much as kills or seriously injures then he will be gone. Forever.

He shook his head. There has to be a reason for why they were here. Crater City. As he remembers looking through his other's memories, he knew that this place has had a habit of people going missing or ending up dead. Bloodlust Ziren walked around, searching for whatever reason for why he's here.

"Hey kid! How about you hand over all the Yen you got and we let you go, scott free?"

He turned around and smiled as he seen five men with weapons all standing before him.

"Oh yeah? And why should I do that?" His eyes glowed an evil red. He summoned up a weapon made of blood, preferably a sword. But to his surprise, it was a crimson red staff in his hands. He cursed at his weaker self for taking out all the fun. But no matter. His blood weapons can still take some of their blood.

He twirled his staff around, knocking criminals out left and right, some of their blood transferring to him. Unfortunately, they were all still alive, just knocked out. And then, all that was left was their boss. After he was done with him, he will kill the other four.

But the big guy had a sword that sliced right through his blood staff. He jumped out of the way and transformed the broken blood weapon in his hands to two blood kunai. He growled as he knew that was also not the weapon he so desired. His other weak self obviously wants to see him fail.

He charged at the big guy, slid under as the guy swung his sword. Bloodlust Ziren then sliced at the boss guys legs with the blood kunai, stealing away some of his precious life force. The man fell down to his knees. Perfect for a proper execution.

Finally he made a blood sword and touched the guys neck with it. That's when he heard his others voice. "Do you really want to risk it? Killing a person? If you do that, I will make you disappear."

Bloodlust Ziren growled. He didn't like the idea of letting his victims live. "You know kid. There will come a time when you will have to murder. When killing is the only solution. If you are not ready to make that choice, then I will." He let the blood sword turn back into a puddle of blood, which splashed the boss who was already scared even more scared.

"Well it seems I can't have the fun i wanted to have. But just so you won't go getting any big bad people after me,
I'll leave you with this warning. There are people far more worse than me who walk this Earth. But don't let me ever see your faces here in the fire country ever again."

He was back inside the prison of what his other self would consider a mind. "So do you think you have learned not to just give into bloodshed and murder?"

Bloodlust Ziren cracked his knuckles. "Right now there's only one person who I want to kill right now. And that person is you."

Good Ziren shook his head. They still had a long way to go. But as far as he is concerned, he hasn't killed anyone yet. And that's always a plus. His evil self even had a chance to kill every last one of them, but he didn't. A little improvement Ziren has to say. But for now. He will take back control and make sure that these criminals are not dead.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back