Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sending & Receiving Mail [Mailbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EcP36yf.png

Bakunin
INPC

I waddled my way through the village and after some time found myself at the edge of the village. Was I about to go on a fantastic quest to the edges of the world? No. I was just sending some mail to cousins of mine in the south. I waited for a few minutes at the custom office whilst the officials ensured that I wasn't sending any sensitive material such as ceramics, old batteries, or toxic poisons. There was a special tax for those after all!

When they gave me the okay I was given a postage stamp to affix to my packages. I doubled checked everything once more myself to make sure it was all there. Finally I loaded it upon the messenger animals that were going to actually carry them to their designation. I gave each one of the creatures a half roll of bread and an ounce of chocolate. With that they began their journey to the south.

[Sending mail via messenger animal]
[I'm S-Rank, so the animals are B-rank? B-Rank - 2 Hours (120 Minutes) to leave village.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back