Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Senju Akio . : . Academy Student

Senju Akio

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
. : . Senju Akio . : .

Akio Ninpocho Avatar.png

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 72 lbs
Birthdate: 03/31

Appearance:
Bright-eyed, Wiry, Disheveled, Generally Covered in Dirt​

A head of sandy light brown hair crowns the boy's generally smiling face and naturally hides the surprising amount of dust and dirt that makes its home within his shaggy mop. Red lines mar his otherwise fair-skinned face, extending from the lower corners of his yellow-green eyes past his cheekbones, markings that are a long-kept family tradition. Spending most of his time in the outdoors has definitely left its footprints upon Akio and the child is typically covered in scratches, bruises, and a fine layer of dust and dirt that soon finds its way back to him even after bathing in the pools or rivers that dot the village's natural scenery. Akio is somewhat tall for his age and has a lithe and wiry frame that is definitely yet to fill out, but his somewhat skinny body belies the natural athleticism that he possesses. Despite his dirtiness, he carries a bright and shiny look in his eyes that gives off a friendly vibe that makes the boy easily approachable.

Personality: Caring, Optimistic, Outdoorsy, Seeking Both Freedom & Approval​

When running free, Akio's a ball of energy that can't be contained and as long as he's able to explore the lush nature of Konohagakure he's almost always high-spirited and blissfully carefree. He is naturally empathetic and cares deeply about all living things. However, coming from the ancient Senju, one of the founding clans of the Village Hidden in Leaves, Akio was always held to a high standard rife with expectations he has done his very best to shirk and escape from whenever possible throughout his childhood. That said, even if the rambunctious boy doesn't like to admit it, he seeks the kind of adult approval and outward affection that his stern parents seldom seemed to give. Due to this, when around authority figures that aren't his grandfather, Akio carries a slight self-consciousness and the boy tends to feel more at home outdoors and among the plants and animals of the village than he ever has in social situations.

History: A Sapling Looking to Grow​

Born into the main line of the Senju, one of Leaf's oldest and most historically noteworthy clans, Akio has been carrying the burden of familial expectation from a very young age. His parents were strict with him, pressing him into rigorous training as soon as he gained the ability to walk, and his cousins vied competitively with him for the family's favor. Because of this, young Akio was left to deal with a life of stern supposition that rarely showed him the familial affection and love that he sought. It should come as no surprise then, that the boy tended to find any excuse he could muster to spend his days, and often even his nights, in the fields and forests that give the Village Hidden in Leaves its name. He has a deep interest in plants, animals, and nature as a whole and is keenly fascinated by the village's med-nin and dreams of a day that he can use the skills he learns as a shinobi to help any and all living creatures that he comes across.

Despite his family's generally harsh stance, Akio developed a special relationship with his maternal grandfather, who in his youth was somewhat of a black sheep within the clan himself. The elderly Senju Itsuki spends his days outside the clan complex almost as often as Akio does and has given the young boy a great deal of his time, showing him the ways of nature, introducing him to animals, and teaching him the secret lessons and wisdom that hides within the forests, waters, earth, and creatures of the world. Akio has since, with a little prodding and clarity brought about by his grandfather, accepted his parents' and clan's role as his caretakers and guides. But now, finally joining the official academy of Konohagakure, and having the chance to stretch out and lay down his own roots, Akio hopes to prove himself as a young shinobi with promise and work towards a life of meaning where he can apply the wisdom that his grandfather has graciously gifted to him.

Bloodline: Senju Main Branch​

Deep in those vibrant forests that paint the landscape of Konohagakure in rich hues of viridian, Senju Itsuki brought his grandson, young Akio, to a small clearing that had evidence of newly turned soil. "Ooh! Were you planting something grampa?!" The young boy asked excitedly. Akio had always been more interested than the average child in plants and animals, the simple things found in nature, far from the machinations of society. That said, it definitely helped that his wise and elderly grandfather tended to help him find deeper meaning in even the simplest among them. "Yes my boy, but that's not what I want to talk to you about." The elderly man replied, kneeling and very softly brushing the dust away from a sapling that is just barely breaking the surface.

Akio took a seat beside him, looking around to make sure he didn't trample any of the other saplings that his elder had lovingly placed within the soil. He knew better than to ask questions yet. When grandpa spoke with this tone, he was sure to be starting one of the entertaining lessons for which he'd become known. "Akio, you're about to start your training at the Academy... And that means that you have a future full of learning and likely also full of danger that stands before you. I personally believe that you are destined to do me, your parents, and our clan very proud." Itsuki said with sincerity.

Akio's face tensed visibly at the mention of his parents and the clan, a reaction that old Itsuki had certainly come to predict any time the expectations placed upon the young Senju child were mentioned. "I don't believe in destiny gramps... I just want to be able to live my life without worrying about all that. The animals don't think about fate or expectations or what their families think so why should I? No grampa, I don't think destiny is real. We're all just like them, finding our way around through the mud of this world." The words showed a budding wisdom beyond a mere boy of ten, but more than that they showed both a deep sadness at the harshness of his childhood and a yearning for what he saw as the things that really matter in life: fulfillment, growth, and love.

"Ahh, I know you don't boy. But consider this... You've planted things just like this sapling, haven't you Akio?" The old man asked in a patient and endearing tone. "Of course I have, you know that grampa. You've even planted stuff with me!" Akio replied. The old man laughed, his eyes wrinkling at the corners before his expression fell to a peaceful smile as he continued. "Yes, yes I have. But humor me... What was the last thing you planted?" Itsuki asked, his eyes almost becoming lines as his wrinkled face smiled knowingly. Akio looked perplexed at what he perceived as a sudden change of topic. "Well, I took some orange seeds from one of my meals last week and I planted them on the edge of the clan complex."

"Good good, an orange tree. So you put those little orange seeds in the ground. Those little things don't look like much, they don't know what they are or the tree they might eventually grow into, and they have no knowledge of what the future holds, but you and I both know they're moving towards oranges. That's what destiny is like."
The man said sagaciously, that slight smile never fading from his face. Akio made an expression that implied that he was about to speak up but as Itsuki slowly raised his wrinkly palm up, he quieted as he'd been conditioned to. As the elder continued, he waved his hand over the sapling causing it to grow larger and wider, sprouting up from the earth like it was trying to reach out and touch heaven.

"Just like this tree Akio, the universe plants us. It plants its Will in us. And we slowly move toward bearing the fruit that we are meant to. That orange tree might not survive, it might fall to a wintry night, or random circumstance, or be made a meal for an animal that didn't appreciate what or who put it there. But just like that orange seed, the universe has placed you here Akio. Here and now. And it hopes that one day you will bear its fruit. The tree doesn't know what fruit it will bear. And we don't know the meaning that our lives will eventually provide to the world. But we don't have to know it to be moving towards it. That, my dear boy, is destiny. And as a Senju and more importantly as my dear dear grandson, I know that you will use the gifts that the universe has given us to grow strong and bear your fruit, and to help others do the same." His grandfather simply smiled as he often did, watching the impact his words had on the young boy.

Tears welled in Akio's bright green-hued eyes as his grandfather finished with those wise words, and in a flash of lucidity he finally understood the path he'd been on. His parents, his stern clan, and especially his loving grandfather were like diligent gardeners growing a beautiful bonsai; feeding him, shaping him with the wires and snares of their rules and training, their harsh competition, and most importantly their lessons, all in the hope that Akio would one day take root in this village and grow to bear the fruit he was meant to. "Thank you grampa... Thank you~" The boy said without hiding the overflowing emotion, his voice cracking from the tears he now shed freely. Akio lunged forward and hugged his grandpa tight. And as he embraced his elder, the nascent chakra within him welled and when he opened his eyes, the small cluster of saplings that his grandfather had planted all began to grow, not by the wave of Itsuki's practiced hand, but by the energy that Akio had exuded in that moment of clarity. Akio's loving grandfather rubbed his back with a peaceful look on his face as the boy wept and smiled knowingly as he said, "See my boy? You're bearing some fruit already..."

[Senju Akio]
[Senju Itsuki]

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for an Leaf Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!

To get a little bit going, there has been a brand new guide made. » Click me «​

Side Note: I'm Admin, I'll handle your other stuff rn so you don't have to request anything extra.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back