Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sento-ki Heiwa

Sento-ki Heiwa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sento-ki Heiwa
Character's Physical Description: Sento-ki Heiwa would be viewed as a 5 foot tall male boy with brown colored skin. He has a claw mark scar on his right arm, he also has pale blue eyes that match the color of ice when the moon light hit's it at night. He wears a black and white training ninja-yoroi. His black hair would come down to past his ear lobes with a mess look to it. His would also come to have an athletic build to his making him seem quite fit for his age.
Character's Mental Description: As for a personality he because of his up bringing he is a very kind Character that would always take the time out of his life to help out other even if they didn't need it. He also has the emotional connection to birds making him feel delighted every time hear them sing. But at times he would get depressed at random times making him one the scariest people you would ever meet and becomes very hostile to does who try to talk to him while he is in that state.
History: With his family history he was born into a bloodline warrior ninja that each generation had to have at least one child and train him/or her in the Sento-ki clan that they may follow the line of warriors. He was to have a sister but she died 3 days after being born into the world. Because of her death his training was delayed until he 7 giving him only one year of learning his family blood art of combat making him have to attend ninja training so he can hopefully learn his family songs of his family bloodline and become a warrior protecting not only his family but those who can not protect themselves due to injury or lack of ninja training. Along the line his father died when he turned 8 leaving his mother a widow, but yet Heiwa mother always smiles just for her him to show him that she will be fine without him even though in her heart she doesn't want to let him go afraid of losing him too looking at his scar on his right arm the same his father had similar to his fathers scar but gotten by a animal.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Do note, you do not have access to the Hashigaki bloodline (in terms of the battle system) until you apply. For more questions, concerns etc. Note at the bottom of this acceptance is a list of our council members, PM any of us and we can help you with any problem you have.
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]
[Senju Zenichi]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back