Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Setsumon Cereza -> Senshi Megami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Old Character Name: Setsumon Cereza
Old Village/Missing: Kirigakure
OCR Type: Free Rebirth via Village Foreclosure (why can't we apply for Bankruptcy?)
Last Known Where-abouts: The Caverns
Old IC Rank: ANBU Captain

New Character Name: Senshi Megami
Preferred Username: Senshi Megami
New Village: Iwagakure
New BL/CA: Nanjirou

Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Guardian’s Divinity (Vet)[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (55+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Others Average
[i]Low:[/i] Gen DC, Gen Save

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Sennin

Character Age: 21
Character's Physical Description: Standing at 5’7”, Megami is a strong built woman, with an athletic figure. She has striking wavy pink hair that is always styled to one side of her shoulder, some find it strange, but it’s always been natural. Her eyes appear as a pale aqua blue with shimmering flecks of green around the pupil. Being a versatile fighter, Megami wears multiple outfits based on setting and fighting style preference. There are three distinctive outfits she most often wears though. One being white belted coat, brown mini skirt, boots, and a red cape. Another being a full-fledged flexible suit of silver and gold armor complete with a pure white half skirt of feathers. And finally, a leather fit series of armor, complete with padding, a red and white cape, and a partial red and white skirt piece. Added to each of these outfits are a weapon sheath, a necklace, and a brand mark of either her clan or of Iwagakure.

Character's Mental Description: The workings of Megami’s mind can be a bit of a mystery. She is wise beyond her years, having to grow up quickly for her sister. She is guided by the belief that what she is doing is for the best. Megami is determined to accomplish any task she puts her mind too, no matter the costs. In most ways, her focus on her goals, has made her very independent, despite being a natural born leader, and she can come off as very cold and standoffish. It varies, but she tends to keep a lot of her feelings to herself. Yet she has learned in her time that trusting others, getting help from others, and expressing your emotions can sometimes get you farther than if you were dealing with it alone. She feels guilty for much of her past, and those burdens weigh heavily on her shoulders, but she is determined to protect as many people as she can. She is a skilled fighter, which has made her precise in her actions and smart in her decisions. She thinks like true warrior.

Multiple Personality Application: N/A

Character History:
[legend="[b]Senshi Megami: [color=red]CLASSIFIED MEMORY LOGS[/color][/b]"]Some are born to power, others into nobility, many into basic average living. I wish I could say the same for myself. I wasn’t born with much. My parents, my sister, Hana, and I lived in a nice home on the outskirts of Iwa where not a lot of traffic was. It was quiet, and open. Here, my father taught me to be a skilled swordsman, as it was the firstborn’s duty to learn these skills in regards to our heritage. I was gifted a wooden practice sword to start with. It was my prize possession back then, but that was when I was so ignorant. Believing that, that little sword, would protect me from everything. I was just a kid.

Growing up on the outskirts meant not having a lot of other kids to play with. But, that was ok. I had my sister. She was everything to me. My father and mother told me I was her big sister, that I was to always protect her, even if she didn’t feel she needed it. So, when our father passed suddenly when we were both still very young, I helped my mother, taking on the role my father could no longer do himself. To overcome my own grief, I practiced with my sword everyday. When I became old enough, I crafted a blade of steal, with interlocking gears for storage purposes so the blade could flexibly fold. I thought, that if I became strong for my mother, for my sister, that I could make my father proud.

As I grew older, nearing the age of 9, I knew I could no longer improve my skills and abilities just staying at our small home on the outer rim of the city limits. I bid my mother and sister goodbye and transferred to the shinobi academy. I learned to harness inner power, life energy, and generate it through myself to become stronger. I always fought with my sword, regardless of what the trainer’s thought. I won every spar, beat every challenger, passed every challenge they threw my way. I would go even further, push myself past my own body’s limit until I was beyond sore and exhausted. No matter how weak and tired my physical limitations made me, I was determined to become the best. I would become the protector. My skills were impressive to many. Though, I didn’t give a damn what any of them thought. I wasn’t here to impress them, to earn glory or titles. I was here for my family.

I graduated nearly a year later, having shown exceptional promise. That’s when I felt the Calling. I looked unto the heavens and felt a light within myself. A strong sense. I didn’t understand it then, I was only 10 years old after all. But I searched for it. It led me to a person dressed completely in armor. They told me that what I felt was something called the ‘Selection’ process. It means that a God has chosen you to be a Guardian to their people. The idea interested me. I found faith with the Goddess, and devoted my skills to her. I was her weapon as much as I was my family’s protector. The Guardians also went by another name, something called an ANBU, but they were rarely called that. I think the name mostly stuck to conform to those that did not find their calling with the Gods. Either way, I served under many valiant guardians, and adapted to new skills and situations. Things that made me think the way that I had never done so before. When I ascended to the rank of Guardian, otherwise known as a full ANBU, I was 15. My visits to my family over the last few years had been scarce, as much as I tried to see them. My job had become extremely time consuming. I was given time off for a holiday celebration in Iwa, and headed home immediately. When I arrived, I discovered my mother was extremely sick, and my sister looked poorly taken care of. As soon as I had walked in, she ran to me, and clung to me with all her strength, begging for our mother to be alright. I had to be strong for her sake.

When my mother passed in those next few coming days, we were left on our own. I was still only just 15, and my sister was 12. I knew what I had to do. This is what I had trained for. I was the eldest, so I would give up my dreams, for hers. Her future, became my future. Her dreams, became mine. She would not know a moment of sadness, so long as I was around. It hardened me, in more ways than one. We sold our old home for the money, and moved a little closer to the city so that I could maintain my job and take care of my sister. It wasn’t the biggest of places, but it was a roof over our heads. I did what I had to. I made the money, and Hana was able to pursue her own path. She’s always loved school, and so I paid for her to be put through a nice education. She was always the highest in her class; she wanted to be a history teacher when she grew up. I was happy that, although our parents were gone, she was able to have some happiness.

With Hana in school, I worked most days for the city. I was a Guardian, serving my duty. I stopped criminals and earned a reputation for myself quickly. I was merciless, cold, detached. I had to be. If you left yourself vulnerable, open to indecision and hesitation, people died. I didn’t have time for that. I had to do what was right for Hana, for her protection, and that meant taking out violent targets. There were some times when I had to do things just to survive, though. I made sure Hana would never know the full extent of my life, of what I do.

In my line of work, sometimes we’re assigned to work with others. For some time, I worked with many people, of varying ages, backgrounds, heritage. I cared for none of them originally, but some really grew on me. It’s been some time since I’ve seen them. I tend to work alone anymore. But that is my present, not my past. And for that, there is always a reason. Attachments are precious things, and precious things can be destroyed.

I was working a rather late shift, my superior had me on a surveillance mission. Apparently some civilians in the city had been suspected of trafficking illegal weapons in and out of the village. The mission was easy. Go in, get the weapons, put the criminals down, file the paperwork, and finally go home. But, that’s not how it played out. Assisting me were 3 of my squadmates. As we entered the site, we weren’t aware of the ambush they had set up. Someone had tipped them off. During the fight, we became overwhelmed. I made the mistake of throwing myself into the fray, thinking I could do it myself, and for a while it seemed fine, but I was beat down and one of my squadmates barreled through to save me. He threw me out of the mob, but lost his life in the process. This mission was a failure. But the remainder of us made it out. It should have been me that died that day.

The Goddess was displeased with my actions. All human life is precious. Not only had I killed, but I carelessly threw away the potential of a fellow friend. And for what? To put someone behind bars? Was that really worth the death of so many? I have to ask myself that more times than I can recall. Since that night, one of my squadmates took departure from the village, the pain of being here too great for her. The other retired, and settled with a family. I heard he has a son now, and I’m happy for him.

For several years, my training and ability in the field advanced. I sought guidance from the Goddess every day, and each day she gave me my path to follow. I put my full faith into the Goddess’s ability and judgment. I was promoted to the highest tier of Guardian, otherwise known as an ANBU Captain. This was the only ranking position beneath my superior. It was a huge honor.

On the day of my 21st birthday, Hana wanted to throw a party. I rather hated parties. The whole surprise, cake, balloons, presents thing was never really what I wanted. That was what I did for Hana’s birthday. I’m sure she just feels the desire to return the favor. I know how often she tells me she’s not a kid anymore, being 18 already and on her way to being a teacher, but she’s still my little sister. So, I let her throw the party, if it was her wish. I could never tell her no. It was just me and her, and it was nice. She gave me a necklace. I didn’t much prefer jewelry, but it was beautiful. She had one just like it. A sharing of our sisterly bond. I couldn’t have asked for a better gift, a better birthday.

Alas, my happiness wasn’t to last. A festival had been held in Maruishi the following days of my birthday. Hana was so excited. We went there together. I was supposed to be on watch, but I could do my job and allow my sister to have her fun. For several hours it was fine. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. But as night fell, I received a call from my superior that there looked to be some suspicious activity on the area. As a massive explosion went off, the huge crowds of people went into a frenzy. Somewhere in the chaos, Hana was swept away from me.

**Flashback** said:
My mind seemed to stop as people shoved their way past me in sheer panic of the explosions that continued to go off. I felt Hana’s hand slipping from mine. ”Megami, don’t let go.” I looked at the naked fear in her eyes, the eyes that held so much trust and faith in me that it chilled me to my core. ”Never.” I couldn’t fail her. I would never let her go. But as an explosion went off, this one much close to me than before, I was blown forward onto the ground and in the course of events, my hand lost it’s grip on Hana’s. “Hana!” I pulled myself off the ground and charged through the crowds of people, one thing in mind despite my training telling me otherwise. I saw a masked shinobi, dressed in all black with red and yellow markings with the clan symbol of a hawk on his attire. He had Hana in his grasp. “Megami! Over here! Help---“ I saw him hit her over the head and she fell limp. I charged after him, but as I reached them, he suddenly flashed away, as if his existence there wasn’t there at all. I fell to my knees, helpless. Tears fell from my eyes, the first time since my parents passing. And as if understanding my pain, the sky began to rain. “Hana…I’m sorry…”

I lost Hana that day, and the guilt ate me alive. I lost my mind. My hopes were gone. My dreams were gone. I had nothing left to live for, to fight for. But the Goddess instilled hope in me with a gift, a divine power. In my time of hopelessness, a series of bright lights circled me, and a calm wind swirled around me. I felt a surge of strength and peace within my heart. I felt the hands of the Goddess upon me, giving me my hope back. She blessed me that day. For while before I relied solely on my capability of a swordsman, I now was touched by the Divinity of the Goddess. Generating the power of light, I had a better shot at getting Hana back. Not only had the Goddess restored my hope, and awoken a whole new level of spirit in the protection of others. My eyes looked upon life in a whole new manner.

I sought out the group that had taken my sister from me. I would never abandon her, never, so long as I lived. I was her protector first and foremost, those I realized that help was necessary. Through some connections, I discovered the group to be a clansmen of half demons, working under a leader. The organization dabbled in darkness. I understood now why the Goddess blessed me with this power.

**Flashback** said:
I had stepped into the clan home, a deep silence cloaking the area. The only noise heard was the light footsteps of my own armor. My sword and shield were grasped lightly in each hand, at my ready even as I walked. I paused in the courtyard as I felt a dark shift in the air. In seconds I was swarmed by at least a couple hundred of operatives in the same uniform as the one that took Hana. I knew I couldn’t take them on all by myself, but I had to try. Before I took a defensive stance though, there was a strong sense of power that hit me straight down to my soul. My eyes shifted to one side of me and suddenly there was a blade, coated in dark energy, held to my throat. Though I did not flinch, a deep voice chuckled beside me. “Impressive. Not many have the strength to walk into this Sanctum alone. But you surprise me, by showing no fear. A bold, but idiotic move. I am curious. What drives you? Why sacrifice yourself?”</B><i></i> I scoffed at him. “Tch, wouldn’t you like to know.” He seemed displeased with the answer. I felt the blade dig deeper into my skin, a small trickle of blood drip down. I remained vigilant and glared back. “Your threats don’t scare me. If you’re they’re leader, prove you’re worthy of their following.”<i></i> His soldiers seemed to call out and cheer for him to defeat me. It drew a smirk from him and the blade was withdraw. “If you wish your death to be a public statement for my soldiers faith in me, I assure you it isn’t necessary. But putting an end to you will be my pleasure.”<i></i> His confidence did not waver my own. He drew from darkness within his heart, his corruption. It coated his blade in shadow and his eyes grew red as the aura consumed him. He had fallen so far from faith. I raised my own blade, the light of the Goddess’s blessing surging throw myself and into my weapon. My own vibrant light aura surrounded me as I surged forward. Our blades met in a clash of power. Darkness and Light. He was strong, but I would not fail. Clashes and blows were exchange as we fought against one another, one never overpowering the other. With the help of my spiritual and life energy, I struck him down in a series of strong combinations and he lie on the ground. I merely subdued him, not kill him. He stood, panting for breath, and blood dripping from his forehead. “Impressive, still. A worthy opponent. You have bested me, what do you want?”<i></i> His soldiers had remained quiet and some had left, having lost faith in their leader. I put my own blade to his throat, the light still coating it. “You stole something precious to me, and I want her back.”<i></i> He seemed confused, but I pushed him aside, causing him to fall on the ground. His soldiers made no move. Inside the building, I found Hana, who looked to be unconscious, but unharmed. I let out a sigh of relief. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the building. <B>“If I catch any of you causing harm to this city again, I will end you.” They made no comment against me as I left. I thanked the Goddess for this new found strength; the strength to carry out her duty. Hana stirred and her cerulean eyes looked into mine. “Megami? What’s going on?” A sigh of relief left me as I looked upon Hana’s innocent face. I smiled, happy to have her back. I just shook my head and kept walking. “Everything’s alright now. Let’s go home, Hana.”

After the arrest of the terroristic group of Clansmen, and the dispersal of the clan due to lost faith in their leader, my mind still wasn’t at rest. Hana had started teaching history classes, and she loved all her students dearly. Even had a boyfriend she seemed very interested in, though I didn’t think anyone was good enough for my sister, never would be. Yet, I couldn’t rest. Something was coming. My connection with the Goddess had led me to believe my instinct. I just didn’t expect something of such high caliber to happen so suddenly after having put down a terroristic group. But, the Goddess blessed me again, altered my being, what I was, to serve her more efficiently. But, instead of serving in her light, I served in her judgment.

**Flashback** said:
I was making my way towards the more desolate and run down area of Maruishi. Many of the people here had forgotten the ways of the Old Gods. They lied in ruin and poverty, waiting for hope. I served as a Guardian to the people, so my job was to instill hope, to save people, and by extension, keep Hana safe. As I entered the tenements, I noticed something off. It was quiet, when normally there were people begging for money, children playing, merchants selling affordable goods. This wasn’t good. I turned my way down some alleyways, and stood still as I had to look away. I felt my heart sink as I saw the corpses that littered the alley. Who had done this? What had done this? I carefully made my way through the alley, though I felt the Goddess’s anger and pain. There was a riot going on in the square. Members of the Guardians, the ANBU of our village, the people supposed to protect these people, were senselessly killing people. Then I heard a voice, the voice of my superior. “Let the streets run red with their tainted blood. The urchins of poverty hold this society back. By ridding them of the world, we ascend ourselves to a respectable country, one that will return the God’s favor to us. Now, my brother’s and sister’s, kill them all!” Now, I was mad. These were people! I felt the Goddess’s anger course through me, and blessed me once more. A new power flowed through my life energy, unlocking a gift to the heavens. I fell to the ground as the rage consumed me. When I finally stood, I felt devoid of emotion. Now, I truly was a weapon. I did not feel, I served. I raised my blade, as a mighty wind swept in. Rippling thunder boomed as dark clouds filled the sky. I started to walk calmly towards my superior, my sword lashing out and striking those that continued to kill the poor. Every time one was hit, a burst of an electrical shock caused them to collapse onto the ground and pass out. Electromagnetic energy danced at my fingertips. My superior noticed me, as rain started to pour. He smirked. “Ah, the guest of honor has arrived. So glad you could join us.” I pointed my sword at him. “We’re supposed to protect these people. What you’re doing is wrong.” He laughed. The air around me filled with sparking static. “Hah, so naïve. These people are scum. What do you care? Join us, or die with them.” I couldn’t listen to more of him spewing lies and filth. “If you won’t stop this, then I will!” As I said this, six bolts of pink lightning came down and struck down members of the ANBU that were killing people. The sky was black as night, and the rain falling chaotically. The winds became vicious and precise mini tornadoes threw the ANBU away from the citizens. Now, it was just me and him. I leapt forward, blade drawn back ready to strike. “Time to end it!” A strong bolt of lightning struck my sword from the heavens, channeling power through it, and as I made a contact with his body, I cut through him in the blink of an eye. Landing on the ground effectively behind him, I waited to hear the faint thump of his body making contact with the ground. I felt guilty for the people I failed to save, the people whose lives I had to take. But this was for the best, and yet, the heavens deserved to weep, for the souls that had been lost. I stayed and assisted the families that remained, though it would take time for the scars of this day to heal. I would never forget the sacrifices that were made.

Upon the death of my superior, and ending the corruption within the Guardians they were left without a leader. I assumed the position as Leader of the Guardians, known to some as the ANBU Sennin, knowing that with my skills, my experience, and my guided wisdom I could instill hope and truth back into these ranks. But this also meant that I could now protect Hana with every resource I had, that I could always keep watch over her. I had changed a lot since I first joined them, myself. And I had become a different person as a result. I want to teach others to find the strength within themselves to protect others that can’t protect themselves. I show no mercy to those that don’t deserve it, and I thank the Goddess for her trust and belief in me, for the gifts she has bestowed upon me, so that I can face anything thrown at me. But now...

I make my own fate.
[/legend]

Clan Request: N/A
Death/Retirement Thread: [Retirement] http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=94099#p94099
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=39039#p39039
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=5054&start=45
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4994
Old FAQ: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=443&t=6363

Special Usergroups: Contract Team, Mist Council, Stone Council, Chopping Block

Old Stats:
Agility: 343/525
Stamina: 360/525
Ninjutsu: 340/525
Taijutsu: 360/525
Genjutsu: 335/525
Chakra Control: 360/525
Power Level: 2098
Advanced Points: 300

Old OOC Rank: A-Rank
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: Same as Before. No Change.
New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:
E-Rank:
Block [Mastered] -> Block [Mastered] (Buffing)
The One Two [Mastered] -> Arcing Slash [Mastered] (Slashing)
Low Sweep [Mastered] -> Dynamic Slash [Mastered] (Slashing)
Thermal Maw [Mastered] -> Thunderfist [Mastered] (Lightning)
Infernal Ember [Mastered] -> Storm Bolt [Mastered] (Lightning)
Transformation [Mastered] -> Transformation [Mastered] (Non elemental)
Body Switch [Mastered] -> Body Switch [Mastered] (Non elemental)

D-Rank:
7-Hit Combo [Mastered] -> Thunderclap [Mastered] (Lightning)
Shadow Play [Mastered] -> Full Circle (Slashing)
Immolation Armor [Mastered] -> Electrocution [Mastered] (Lightning)
Combination Transformation [Mastered] -> Combination Transformation [Mastered] (Non Elemental)
Contract Summoning [Mastered] -> Heavenly Sword [Mastered] (Slashing )(A-Rank)
Cancel [Mastered] -> Cancel [Mastered] (Non Elemental)
Spirit Lantern [Mastered] -> Mystical Hand [Mastered] (Medical)
Critical Exposure [Mastered] -> Critical Exposure [Mastered] (ANBU)

C-Rank:
Chakra Extension [Mastered] -> Chakra Extension (Buffing)
Tiger Hook [Mastered] -> Vanishing Slash [Mastered] (Slashing)
Roaring Combination [Mastered] -> Lunar Steps [Mastered] (Slashing)
Step-In Flash [Mastered] -> Blade Trail [Mastered] (Slashing)
Scalding Ash Cloud [Mastered] -> Anti-Gravity [Mastered] (Gravity)
Dragon Fire [Mastered] -> Gravitational Pull [Mastered] (Gravity)
Dehydration [Mastered] -> Lightning Torrent [Mastered] (Lightning)
Unstable Release [Mastered] -> Dynamic Art [Mastered] (Buffing)
Scorched Land [Mastered] -> Gather [Mastered] (Buffing)
Rushing Burst [Mastered] -> Volt Charge [Mastered] (Lightning)
Demon Cloak Alpha [Mastered] -> Life Drain [Mastered] (Kinjutsu)
Demonic Howl [Mastered] -> Top Spin [Mastered] (Slashing)
Stunt Double [Mastered] -> Stunt Double [Mastered] (Non elemental)
Elemental Clone [Mastered] -> Elemental Clone [Mastered] (Non elemental)
Snapshot [Mastered] -> Snapshot [Mastered] (ANBU)
Chakra Sense [Mastered] -> Chakra Sense [Mastered] (ANBU)

B-Rank:
Primary Lotus [Mastered] -> Executioner [Mastered] (Slashing)
Spear Hand [Mastered] -> Lotus Flower [Mastered] (Slashing)
16-Hit Combo [Mastered] -> Forced Polarity [Mastered] (Gravity)
Submission [Mastered] -> Shinra Tensei [Mastered] (A-Rank) (Gravity)
Firestorm [Mastered] -> Centrifugal Force [Mastered] (A-Rank) (Gravity)
Infernal Hellfire [Mastered] -> Inertial Control [Mastered] (Gravity)
Ring of Fire [Mastered] -> Anabolic Frenzy [Mastered] (Buffing)
Rasengan [Mastered] -> Flight Aerial Strike [Mastered] (Slashing)
Convection Spheres [Mastered] -> Gigavolt Cannon [Mastered] (Lightning)
Heatblast [Mastered] -> Lightning Beast [Mastered] (Lightning)
Demon Cloak Omega [Mastered] -> Mystical Replication [Mastered] (Kinjutsu)

A-Rank:
Abysmal Harbinger [Mastered] -> Zantetsuken [Mastered] (Slashing)
Demon's Edict [Mastered] -> Higuma [Mastered] (Slashing)

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: Jinchuriki
New Kinjutsu (due to forced swapping): Chimera (additional BL/CAs: Santaru & Spiritualist)
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?: No

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Admin Approval and Rank Banner given.
Name changed to Senshi Megami

Status