Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shadows and Games [Tutor Thread]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat down in the Uchiha house allowing himself to understand the nature of what was surrounding him, it seemed that weeks had passed since he had engaged with Yukio for the lie that he had told the ANBU Sennin, now he would have to once more come to train with the man. Takeshi allowed himself to look out of the door and into the garden finding bliss in being surrounded by the familiar setting. It was clear that there was still work that had to be done, but Takeshi needed to make sure that Yukio was back onto the correct training method and stopped himself from getting side tracked once again.

Takeshi had already sent a messenger to find the man that he had trained, he wanted to make sure that nothing came between them and still wondered if Yukio would even turn up considering what had happened when he had been called out for lying, the punishment that had been handed out had been a warning and Takeshi just hoped that Yukio had progressed enough to understand that the punishment had been required to teach him a lesson. Though he wanted to make sure that Yukio knew he wasn’t even angry, he had taken the punishment that was expected of him. Knowing full well that he only did what was expected.

Takeshi sat in silence waiting for the man that he would be teaching to turn up, he had a few things that needed to be worked on and knew that Yukio had a few issues that would need to be ironed out. Of course, right now it was clear that the man would be expected to be in the best condition that he could be in, he was expected to still turn up as if he was uninjured and would have to represent himself in the eyes of the Sennin as always.

[WC: 315/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Becoming accustomed to living in the Uchiha household was a swift process after all nothing could really compare and the only real home he’d had before was the dark and rather unpleasant foundations of the ANBU branch. Safe to say this change was a welcome one however entering the main house would still fill him with a sense of unease. Considering his experiences within this place it wasn’t surprising that he had some hesitations meeting Takeshi within its halls.

This would be the first time meeting Takeshi since he received his punishment and returned to service for the branch and the household. Though his did not resent Takeshi for what he had done to him, all things considered it was expected for what he’d done, he still moved with hesitation and caution as he stood before his teacher speaking in his regular calm and straightforward tone.

“A pleasure to see you again Sensei, it has been some time. I can assume you have called me here for the same reason you have so many times before?”

At this point the regular meetings had become the normal for the man, seeing as his teacher was prone to calling him at the most unexpected times possibly to test his reaction time to such things and whether it be early morning or the dead of night there was no reason not to listen to his teacher’s words.

Every lesson was a step forward and every punishment would be taken as a learning experience until he could be refined into what the branch expected him to be and if he managed to over exceed the expectations of his peers that would only improve his ability to protect the village and those who reside in it. That was the only true goal the Hyuuga had at this moment in time for ambition was a much darker path.

[WC:312]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi turned his attention back to Yukio as he arrived, it seemed that the man he had taught was still coming back to learn more, this showed the Uchiha that there was room to improve, that there was the right to learn and the thirst for knowledge. Something that he could still work with was a good image for him, it meant that he would at least be able to reason with Yukio and show him the issues and flaws that he had even if he didn’t want to face them head on right now, he had the opportunity to expand his knowledge.

“Sit down, this time I have called you here to make you learn something that could actually be helpful, so let’s get to work I want to make sure this is done properly and am not looking to spend ages reteaching you something that you needed to learn at the academy”

Takeshi allowed himself to speak harshly still part of him felt annoyed with Yukio for what he had done. But he knew that punishment had been given out, as well as Yukio had accepted the punishment, there was no need to outcast him or treat him like a child he would have to come to accept the issue that had been done with the ANBU Sennin and move on if he wanted to still progress inside of the branch that he wanted to call his home.

“You have a major area of weakness in your attacks, apparently you have not fought or even trained against someone who uses Genjutsu as their primary method of fighting, we will need to address this if we want to see you develop inside of the branch. Tell me what do you know about this type of Jutsu and how to counter it when the time comes up.”

[WC: 622/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he sat down with Takeshi a sigh of defeat escaped the Hyuuga it was true he knew next to nothing about the ways of genjutsu nor how to counter it. If he was being brutally honest he should have learned about it back in the academy but at the end of the day he had chosen not to in the one opportunity he had before joining the branch, instead taking the time to learn about Kinjutsu.

Crossing his legs as he sat his eyes met Takeshi’s there was a tension in the air, understandable considering all that had happened not too long ago it would be even more shocking if everything went on as it had before but there was always a chance at redemption. It would be a slow process non-could deny but a process all the same and that was what truly mattered.

“It is unfortunate however I never truly learned about genjutsu in the academy I took time to learn about nin and tai that much is apparent, but I only know the basics of Gen. However how to break them or what types there are is a mystery to me”

He hung his head feeling somewhat juvenile for not knowing such things even though so many of the young shinobi had known about such things for a long period of time. His focus on his own power had in the end become a weakness blinding him to learning the weaknesses of others to better himself when the time came for a fight.

“I know of the phrase, know your enemy as you know yourself however I have neglected that as of late, as such I am not as knowledgeable in some areas of Jutsu as I am in others which in the end could be my greatest weakness.”

[WT: 616]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi studied the man that he had been learning with, it seemed that he still had a lot of work to be doing and of course he needed to make sure that he understood his flaws. Yukio seemed to have skipped some classes, but he had also grown massively since their last talks and knew this full well, he needed to explain how the Genjutsu worked and how to look out for it. It was still a weak spot of the man that sat before him, and even Takeshi didn’t want to see his student fall victim to such an attack again. Though he probably was already aware what had taken place since their last fight, figuring out he had been placed under the well-known Genjutsu of the Uchiha.

“Genjutsu can be cast a few ways, you need to remember that there are multiple ways to cast it. Most people now days can use their hands that is the most common one, though from what I have learned and understand. There is the fact that a few of those with unique powers can make sure they cast it without even you are being aware that it is being done. Sounds weird as it is but the simple matter of the fact is that it has the ability to change the fight quickly”

Takeshi allowed himself to have a small pause as he pondered the words that needed to be said, it was like teaching back in the academy. Yukio had quite, a lot to learn and it would be a short period of time that he would be able to learn anything in.

“Genjutsu can be also cast threw eyes, musical instruments or even just the mere thought. There are different unique bloodlines that allow a person to find true potential for Genjutsu you will need to know about each of these as well in the future.”

[WC: 939/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It did not surprise him that there were more than a few ways to cast Genjutsu, and with that there would always be the need to remain on alert to make sure you weren’t caught out and left defenceless in the face of them, but one matter plagued the Hyuuga’s mind one that would need answering to move forward. At the end of the day there was many things he wasn’t aware of and that made him uncomfortable, if there was something he hated it was a lack of insight.

“So some Genjutsu cannot even be seen upon its casting and I can only assume like our eyes giving us extreme prowess in certain areas of jutsu these people who can do it without handseals will always have the natural advantage in having an easier time to cast it. Then after that it’s a matter of escaping such things though how is a matter all on its own.”

He spoke his mind something Yukio had learned was the easiest and quickest ways to learn and gain the answers he so wished, when dealing with abilities like this awareness would be everything and the more he could prepare the more he could stop what had happened before happening again. If there was a chance his own bloodline could form a defence against it he would take it at the first opportunity.

“And I assume anyone can learn basic Genjutsu defence but there are certain ways to make combating it much easier depending on what resources you have available or by having Jutsu of your own to counter such techniques”

His eagerness was becoming obvious as he tensed up in that moment taking a deep breath to regain his composure and give time to allow Takeshi to speak, after all it would be him who could teach him more about this than most others.

[WT: 927]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the pause to come between them it was clear that they had a lot of discussing to have on this one. It was clear that Yukio still needed to prepare for when he came across someone that was just a Gen user it would cause problems for one of his Anbu in Training. Though Takeshi would never tell Yukio he had spent to long teaching him how to become better, stronger and more equipped to deal with any situation that came his way, right now he had a lot of issues that he would need to air out before he got involved in a fight that could risk his life.

“Genjtusu I can cast by mere looking at you, you are correct. All it takes for me is an eye contact ad that is all I need for that one, it has advantages like I don’t have to move to cast it, I just must look at you. I am sure you already experienced this up close and personal. It is something that keeps my opponents on their toes and it’s something that they must come to expect against a Uchiha. Genjutsu is powerful when used right”

Takeshi allowed himself to ponder for a few minutes as he listened to Yukio talking though it was clear he had a lot to work on and knew full well that he had to make sure he was aware of Genjutsu. Takeshi allowed a small sigh to escape his lips as he pondered the words that were being spoken.

“You can prepare yourself for it and make sure that you are aware of when someone is about to cast it on you, or even when someone is going to be attempting, I can show you methods and we can work on this but first you need to understand when it’s happening that is the key in this situation.”

[WT: 1,256/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio pondered on the Sennin’s words if Genjutsu could be stopped through awareness then surely his eyesight could be both a blessing and a curse, considering he saw all around him the fact of the matter was he would almost always have been aware of the actions of others. However, in doing this he was also open to being caught by visual genjutsu of almost any kind.

With this in mind he became lost in thought a moment always preferring to think of his own answers first before turning to another but on this occasion, he knew so little of Gen that thinking on it only yielded more questions than answers, something what irritated the Hyuuga to no end.

“So there are ways to defend against it and in doing so break free from the mental attacks it creates. Though with my vision it also works both ways meaning I can never not see something of a weakness and a gift. If I can find a way to combat it I can at least make sure I don’t get caught out at least for a short time”

A few seconds could mean the difference between life and death in the middle of a battle between two Shinobi, even holding off a mental attack for a second could be enough time to setup a counter attack towards his enemies. He was lucky in a way he had never come across such individuals while being out in the field but from this point forward it was only a matter of time.

“but as you say right now the main thing is understanding when it is happening and in doing so be able to act against it instantaneously. Making sure that I am ready for all things I may come across while out in the field during my mission for the branch.”

[WT: 1236]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over to Yukio once more as he continued to speak, though the man allowed himself to stand up as he looked around for a few seconds pondering on how to reply to the question that he had been asked. On one hand he could assist his friend in making sure the right decisions during this conversation was given. Takeshi allowed himself to ponder as he stood up for a few seconds listening to the words that had been spoken by Yukio he knew that the student he had been teaching would be waiting to hear a full reply on that.

“The way I look at it, there are certain ways to avoid the Genjutus, but alas my time is coming up and I don’t have long to explain it to you, though I can say that with patience and practice you will be able to expand your knowledge of these things with ease and be able to soon enough have the ability to protect yourself from it. Allow yourself the time to do a bit of research give me a second I can find something that will be able to assist you in this situation.”

Takeshi allowed himself to wander off in those few seconds, knowing full well that he had a lot of work to get done, as he came back a book was held in his hand, the basics to Genjutsu it would fill Yukio with the knowledge that he was after, hopefully giving him insight onto how this actually worked and what would be required of him to be practicing these new techniques. It was clear that he had a lot of work to do to get a grip on the abilities.

“You will need to do some self-studying and I know full well that you will read this, take it and make sure you study the content of this book”

[TWC: 1,500+/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[OOC: I will request rewards for this tutor thread]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking the book Yukio rose to his feet gazing upon it he was reminded of his days back in the academy reading through many a book to make sure his knowledge of all jutsu was up to date and that he was fighting fit to deal with such threats and this would take him back to those basic times. With this as the humble beginning he was determined to walk down a path that would allow him to be ready for anything no matter how long it took to perfect the art of it.

"I understand know it will not fail you in these matters and will make sure i continue to meet your expectations to ensure i am doing all i can for the sake of the branch and the village as a whole."

With that he walked out the room heading back to his designed space within the Uchiha household flicking through its pages as he rescheduled his mental training regeme to make room for this new set of trials he face, it would more than likely not be long before he was tested on this and once more he would have to delve into the arts of his own bloodline to make maximum use of it in times of need.

He couldn't help but ponder however what the branch and Takeshi had in store for him in the future, what trials would the branch place before him to test his metal and make sure he was at peak performance. only time would tell and give the answers until then he would keep training to get stronger to make sure he never fell to such a jutsu again or at least make it much more difficult for those standing against him to do so, at least then he could take on all who opposed him with a much higher chance of victory than before.

[WT: 1500+]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back