Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shadows and opportunity (soul obtaining)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren has to admit it, with how things were going on in the Village, he is kinda scared of all the things to come to happen. Though, he isn't one to run and abandon others. That was why he was here, at the Valley of the End. It was night, and stars filled the sky.

He was originally inside the Village when it happened. Ziren was walking, minding his own business, when he noticed that a person was acting weirdly at the Gates. He had used his Active Camo, so that he won't be seen by this person. Once the man figured that nobody was looking, he slipped past the guards without them ever noticing. Mostly because they were asleep on the job.

Ziren scowled and went over to them, he shook them awake, and said, "Congrats. Someone just passed by without you realizing it. Report in of your mistake while I hunt down this ninja that is trying to go missing."

Back to the present, Ziren had concluded that the man was here. He could hear that familiar blood flow, and that it was near. The night made everything seem eerie, especially since the wildlife are more quiet than ever before.

He could hear the blood flow, off to his right. If going missing was this ninja's intent, then Ziren is forced to kill him. He took a step in that direction, but immediately regretted his decision. There, at his feet, lays a paper bomb. The lettering glowed bright, as it was activated. He tried to move out of the the way, but as soon as it blew up, he felt searing pain on the right side of his body.

Knowing of the danger he is in, he stumbled to get out of the way, only to feel his whole body straining to move, but not even able to. Crap! What kind of bind is this? He thought to himself. Ziren couldn't feel anything grabbing hold of him, but he knew that this was a bind, for he cannot move. Even moreso, he knows that this isn't a Chigokai, for if this was Blood Break, his blood would have stopped moving, and Ziren would be dead in a matter but of twenty seconds.

Out of the shadows of the forest, a man came. The very same one that Ziren had seen sneaking out of the Leaf. "So you are the one that followed me." Ziren took a mental note if his features. The man stood only to be about five foot two, and he definitely isn't built like a wall. So that runs out the possibility that this guy is a Taijustsu fighter. He had blonde hair, and was light skinned. Then, Ziren noticed something. His eyes shifted down and seen that his shadow was connected to the man's.

He silently cussed to himself. Of course he had to be the one to be having to take care of a Nara, the Clan that is known for their cunning strategies and always seeming to be ten steps ahead of their opponents and enemies.

"Why... Why are you doing this." Ziren strained to speak, fighting against the bind as best as he can. He thinks he knows the answer.

"Why?!" The man let out a crazy maniacal laughter. "Because of what's happening that's why! The only thing I ever wanted was peace, and a nice home, and no need to worry about the future." He brought out a kunai and took a step close to Ziren.

"The Leaf Village pissed someone off. And they are obviously not happy if they were to go as far as kidnapping one of our Sennin and threatening us. I don't want to be there when all hell breaks loose and become a headstone because of whatever past the Leaf Village has with these people."

Ziren was getting angry, that part was clear. Here this guy, this Nara, trying to justify abandoning the Leaf Village in a time like this. Devastating aura, not his regular death aura from being a dark sage, oozed out of him. After a few seconds, Ziren broke free of the shadow bind.

The Nara had a horrified look on his face. "Impossible... I thought I did all my research on all possible people who could have stopped me. I never thought you had this."

Ziren stood above him. "Unlike you, instead of acting like a coward, I plan on getting stronger, I train and learn something new everyday in order to be able to surprise my enemies."

The Nara grimaced at Ziren. He flicked his kunai into something in the bushes off to his (Ziren's) left. He went to dodge whatever was to happen, but he wasn't quick enough. Projectiles flew at him and pierced into his skin. In an instant, he felt woozy. It was some sort of poison. His Devastating aura vanished as he fell down from being light headed. His forehead felt hot, and he was sweating.

"Well, looks like your endless training and learning has done you no good. In the end, you can't beat a Nara who has already set the field in his favor." The Nara smiled evilly. What was up with this guy? First, he abandons the Leaf, and now he is getting a kick out of torturing me?

The pained expression on Ziren's face turned to a smile. His hand went into his pocket and brought out an antidote, the needle kind. "You know. For a Nara, you are pretty dumb. Did you even plan on me having some antidotes already prepared for in case I got poisoned?" He stuck the antidote into him and, slowly but surely, he was feeling a bit better.

"Tch!" The man gritted his teeth. "So be it. I won't go down without a fight. And if the Leaf even lives through whatever these people have in mind for them, they will remember the name of Nara Anyu, the shinobi who kills you, Chigokai Ziren."

Geeze, what is with people and wanting to be crazy right now of all the times? Ziren sighed, and here he thought his clan was crazy when it comes to killing. This Anyu, of the Nara Clan would rather die trying to kill him than die defending the Leaf. Some things never makes any sense of what people do.

Ziren was aware of the situation that he is in. He can't really use a lot of his new techniques as of right now with the actual enemy lurking around these parts, outside of the Village. And if others do decide to get involved, he would like to surprise them with his ninjustu, if he is cornered. And no dice on Genjustu, he sucks at that. So Taijustsu it is then, to take this man out.

But not just any kind. Ziren brought out a summoning scroll. In a second, he activated it. Poof. Out if the scroll came a puppet. But this one was different than others. It had only bits of plastic skin to cover here and there, but otherwise, it was all metal. In the ribcage area, were several bags of blood. Ziren's own blood. The metal face was corroded a bit as the head started to spin around and short circuit. The voice box inside the puppet was messed up and sounded like an insane asylum patient laughing.

"Looks like you are making me brush the dust off of this old puppet. Say hello to Blood Bot." Not the best of designs, but it is built to fight.

Moving his fingers, the puppet obeyed his will, it opened it's mouth, and needles flew out of it, spraying at the Nara, Ziren could see that blood was drawn from this.

But he seen a smile was on the Nara's face. "Your shadow is mine now." Ziren turned around to see that his shadow had actually gotten form, it was pitch black and could not be seen through. He turned right at the time when the man performed another set of hand seals. Out of his shadow, came a dragon. It was made if darkness itself.

Ziren remembers this. Maru had summoned one like it to chase Ziren and Hana down. But this time, he wasn't scared of it. Especially since now it is some random ninja guy trying to do him in. Ziren moved his hands, and Blood Bot aimed its hands at the Ebony Nightmare. Those hands then turned to cannons as water forcefully pushed out at high velocity into the shadow creature, not even giving it a chance to react before dissipating back into the darkness.

"Tired of all these games you are playing, now we end this!" Ziren yelled. He went to move his hands, but couldn't move. He struggled, but couldn't. Damnit, he got me again.

His shadow was connected to the Nara's. "I already told you. You can't beat a Nara who has already set the field." He walked over, having a kunai in his hand. Anyu got close to Ziren, and in one quick motion, drove the kunai into the Chigokai's stomach.

Ziren winced, but he wasn't going to let this guy see him break. "I have finally escaped. I won't let you ruin that for me."

Ziren grinned. "You already lost." and before the man could react, blood spikes came out of Ziren's body, impaling the man, in several areas on his body. The Nara fell down the the ground, he lay there unmoving.

Ziren himself was finally freed of the shadow possession. He listened to the man's blood flow to make sure he was actually dead. In which case, he was. The blood itself was was already starting to do when the body is dead.

He wanted to be done with this, but for some reason he can't just leave. Then he remembered. This guy wanted to leave the Leaf, abandon everyone else while they fight this upcoming battle.

What a better punishment to give him than to bring him back, as a servant to help them in order to save the others from certain doom? The guy sure had unique powers that could prove useful in this battle.

Ziren set to work. He let his corrupted chakra fill the air as he searched around to where the soul of Nara Anyu was. There! It was close by the body, not having to go too far off.

He brought his hand out and the soul would feel like it was being dragged towards him. As the soul realized what was happening, it panicked. "Let me go! You've done enough harm to me!"

Just as he said that, Ziren felt another presence. It was the Entity. The very reaper that gave him his dark sage powers. "You dare take a soul that has just d-... Oh, it's you." The Entity said that last part sarcastically. "Why do you want this soul?"

Ziren sighed, he should have seen this coming. But he already had an answer for the Entity. "I found this soul as a living being before I killed him. He abandoned my Village in order to save himself. Because of this, I require his soul in order to help the very Village he had abandoned. And so that he can redeem himself. Whether he likes to or not."

The entity thought about what he said. A minute has passed. Two. Finally the being spoke up, "If you require his soul to help you out, then I need to take part if yours, as payment. I have come to collect a soul and I will not go empty handed."

Ziren nodded. He remembered the first time part if his soul got severed in order to practice and have the powers of the Dark Sage. "I agree to the terms."

The soul of the Nara stayed quiet as Ziren and the Entity conversed, as if he accepted his fate. The Entity brought its hand out, and Ziren could feel, no, see a part of his soul literally being ripped out of him and going into the beings hand. What followed afterwards was immense pain. He yelled out as it was hard not to ignore the pain. It went in for about five minutes before the pain subsided.

He got up and turned to the soul he now owns, the Entity already disappeared. Ziren didn't bother saying anything to the Nara soul and picked up the body. Only then, did he speak. "I'm going to bury your body inside the Village. You will help me with defending the Village. And I will help you learn to not be a coward anymore." With that said, he carried the body back to the Village, the soul following close behind.

(WC: 2122)
(Topic created, then left)
(One hour run time)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back