Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shedo's Stroll For tea [Open RP]

Wasure Shedo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shedo leaves the doors of the academy sweating but happy all though few could see it, training always puts shedo in a good mood. So he Begins his daily stroll through the city, after a day of training and practice at the dojo. He strolls through the main pieces of the city bumping in to people on the busy streets commonly saying excuse me and apologizes if he seems to be at fault. As he walks he keeps his mask up and briskly ventures to the common Tea shop he visits often. As he gets their he sits in a seat and orders a Honey Lemon Ginseng Green tea politely but curt. Once the drink is delivered he pulls down his mask and hood and drinks for some time then puts the mask up, a process he repeats when he is drinking. Shedo begins to drift deep in thought both about the week and any failures and of recent he needs to reminisce on and perfect. A few things sloppy on form and stealth practice but easy enough to practice on. A young woman waitress comes about and refills the drink again, which breaks Shedo out of his trance. He promptly thanks the waitress, in which she leaves a not on the napkin which Shedo seems to be utterly oblivious to and pays no heed to it at the time. He slowly drifts back in to his drinking routine and begins thinking on what skills will be best to work on the next day. He remains mostly oblivious to the world around him besides analyzing for any light threats or problems but most things he pays little attention to. He drifts deeper in to his sub conscious thinking on a memory of his parents deaths many many years ago and reminds him why he trains so hard and is always keeping in top shape in both mind and body. His eyes turn a darker blue steel while thinking on this memory of past and them lighter when he begins to think on lighter memories of his adopted family the few he is willing to be open with.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Boy, that was a good spar!" Riku exclaimed exhaustedly as he plopped onto the ground catching his breath. Beads of sweat rolling down his face. Tora, Riku's imaginary friend, wiped the sweat from his brow and pounded his chest. "Yeah, but you're still lacking. You need to practice more, Raikage." Tora mocked Riku's new found goal, thanks to his most recent class.

Riku stood ready to fight again. This time, he would take Tora down a notch. Riku's delusion chuckled, "I'm done for the day. Let's go get some ice cream, my treat." Riku couldn't resist the tempting offer. He dropped his stance and joined his friend into town.

Leaving the local ice cream shop, the two began a leisurely stroll down the streets of Kumogakure. In the distance, they saw a strange being sitting outside of a tea shop. The most peculiar thing about him was the mask. "I wonder what's up with that one." Tora whispered to Riku as they slowly neared the shop. Riku couldn't really figure out the strange being at the tea shop. But no normal person would dress in such a way. He must be a ninja.

"Let's say hi." Riku said as he turned to Tora who had disappeared once again. He had quite a knack for doing that. Oh well, his loss. Riku approached the table with ice cream cone in hand. "Hiya." He stated, licking the delicious cold goodness atop the waffle cone within his grasp. Riku wasn't quite sure what to say next. Awkward....
OOC said:
Thread Entered
MFT
WC: 254

Wasure Shedo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shedo at first seems startled as he is broken out of his mind. He instantly is put on guard a bit but relaxes some as it is just another civilian or such. He how ever seems to remember the young man, more than likely from the academy. So another trainee. Still a bit stunned from the sudden greeting by the young man he manages to stutter out a bit of a hello briskly if not coldly, but not harsh "Helllllo" He promptly resumes his routine on the drink paying some head to person but never one for large conversation decides to stay silent unless talked to again by the person. He continues to sip the tea and looks at the cool desert the young man is having, he sees it eaten often but does not remember ever actually having this food except when far younger. Shedo's stomach promptly growls which he ignores and orders a small set of wafers to ease his stomach's request. He looks at the young man more to see the look of him and gauges his wears and over all attitude, to shedo he seems to be in common attire with a bit of disheveled long black hair and the young man seems to have a upbeat attitude as well. Shedo looks over at his tea and sips some more the wafers come as ordered and are rather tasty if not a bit bland how ever. Shedo also begins to fiddle with a small blade rolling through his fingers as a calming thing for the possible inbound conversation.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well this situation hadn't gotten any less awkward. The way he reacted to Riku's greeting suggested that this person didn't want any company. Or maybe he was just shy. Yeah. Some kid wearing a mask and hood out in public was shy. Psh. If anything, this kid seemed anti-social.

Unluckily for him, Riku felt a bit talkative. Especially now that his best/imaginary friend had disappeared once again. Riku flagged down one of the waitress walking past the table. "Could I get some hot green tea with a bit of sweetness in it? Something that goes well with this ice cream" The waitress complied and went off to fetch the order.

His gaze falling back towards the masked stranger. "Hope you don't mind if I grab this seat." Riku stated as he took the chair on the opposite side of the table and sat down. Tongue lapping across the top of the icy treat a few more times. "Soo.....I'm Riku." He introduced himself. Sort of at least. "You look kind of familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" You think a boy dressed like that would leave quite the impression. But have you ever really experienced the life of an academy student? It was stressful as here. Classes all the time, studying at home, practicing techniques through out the day and night. Not too much this boy's attire wasn't exactly strange around the academy. He just didn't see it out in public often.

Wasure Shedo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shedo once again looks over at Riku and promptly nods his head to his question of if he knows him. "I am Shedo Wasure a Academy student like you" He replies in a monotone voice, curtly and a bit cold, all thought not harsh. His tone could be taken that it is not that he does not wish to talk it is more that he rarely does it unless truly needed. He has seen this boy as well before, Shedo often analyzes the people and class mates. He critically stares at the young man for a few seconds he has only seen him a few rare times and is surprised, the young man recognizes him at all since he often try to stay silent and just blend in and talks few unless needed. Shedo lowers his mask and drinks some more tea while looking about the tea shop he visits commonly, It has a very homely feel similar to a diner style with a bar like area for tea and snacks and so on. There is a nice garden directly out side of the tea shop, which is mostly open besides shaded areas by canopies and has a calm breathable atmosphere. It was mostly busy with a clear sky and nice day so its expected to be at least a bit packed but it still can have one on one conversations. He turns to Riku again and actually asks a simple question "May I ask what career you wish to pursue as a shinobi or at least your style of fighting?" He said it calmly and for once seems to be interested in conversation which is a rare chance that he will open and talk for a short time. Especially rare for him to continue a conversation. Then shedo promptly eats more of his wafers slowly and sips his tea then puts the mask back up.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The other boy introduced himself as Shedo Wasure. Riku had called it, he was an academy student after all. "Pleased to meet you, Shedo-kun" Riku stated with a smile and curt nod of his head. It wasn't much longer before the waitress arrived with his own cup of tea. "Thank you, ma'am." He said as he licked his ice cream cone again then sipped some hot tea to counter act the icy treat. It was a strange but delicious combination.

The two sat in silence for some time, as Riku had no idea what to ask Shedo next. But soon his fellow student would speak up. A good question. Riku had high expectation now that Kitsune-sama had put the idea in his head. "I aim to become the Raikage some day. To protect this very village and all the people within." Aim small, miss small. A good motto his father told him once upon a time. "What about you? What are your goals for yourself?" Turning the question back to Shedo, Riku leaned in interested in what he had to say.

Wasure Shedo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shedo, thinks on Riku's answer and thinks it is a good goal to aspire to, thinking more to himself he really doesn't have a situated job plan. He sips on his tea then puts his mask up again ordering another cup of tea. "The same please ma'am" In a cold tone, but for once interested in conversation. He slides enough money to the waiter to cover his last few orders. Shedo turns to Riku and gives his common cold stare. "I go where the wind takes me, wherever they need a good blade and I can help people I will be there. I train primarily in sword and stealth so wherever my skills may be of best use I suppose." The waiter brings another cup of tea. Which shedo pulls down his mask and begins to drink. He looks up at the sky and notices a few storm clouds on their way. "Looks like it may rain some today" With a light grin shaping, he often loves the rain on most days and sees it as a welcome piece of weather, along with snow as well. There is enough canopies to hold the rain off of the attendance so many will still stay for the good tea and light food.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing what Shedo's goal was, Riku thought for a moment. It wasn't really a goal as much as how he thought himself. It almost sounded as if Shedo was willing to be a sword for hire. A mercenary. But if he were to take such a route, he would end of leaving the village. or worse, failing to leave and getting thrown in prison or even dying. As Riku first act of being a Raikage in training, he would try to prevent such form happening. But where to put Shedo's skill....?

Riku pondered for a moment longer until his ice cream began to drip down the cone and onto his fingers. He tried to save as much as he could, gulfing down the partially liquidated treat until he got a brain freeze from eating something so cold, so fast. He then attempted to counter the coldness by drinking his hot tea. So soothing. Then it hit him, Riku knew exactly what Shedo should aim for. "It sounds like you're looking for a position the village ANBU corps. And by the way it sounds, you'd be a good fit in their elite group." With the idea planted in Shedo's mind, Riku was delighted to achieve his first Raikage in training goal. Though now, it was up to Shedo on what he wanted to do.

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku awaited a response from his strange new friend, but all he heard was silence. The boy licked up the last of his icy treat then started eating the cone, taking sips from his hot tea every so often. The quiet was actually kind of nice. maybe Sheddo was on to something about it. Though he enjoyed the peace and quiet, Riku couldn't stay put like that for long. He had a lot of energy to get rid of. Standing up, the boy removed his wallet and set down some yen to cover his bill and a little bit of a tip. "Think about what I said. Consider looking into the ANBU corps. I'm sure they need people like you." Riku stated as he began his walk away from the quaint little café. "And come find me if you ever want to train together." He added on the end before turning a corner.
OOC said:
Thread left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back