Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Sherlock and the attack on Ichiraku ramen (Yamamoto Akira)

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The famous Ichiraku shop that has been in Leaf for a long period of time is a favorite among the locals of Konohakagure. However, it would seem that a particular someone might have a vendetta against the famous shop.

Ichiraku himself had lost a lot of money since he can't open shop yet, and it would seem to be that he would be smart enough to nip this at the bud before it would ever become a problem. A letter was written to the Hokage, a mission slot was made, and all it would take would be for someone to grab up the mission.

Only a few minutes later, a young boy by the name of Yamamoto Akira would pick up the mission. Upon reading the details, he would have to make his way to Ichiraku Ramen. Once there, he would see upon first inspection, the whole restaurant was a mess. Pots and pans looked like they've been thrown around, uncooked noodles strewn everywhere, and a very stressed out Ichiraku pacing back and forth. Upon seeing the young boy, the man would take a deep breath. "Finally! I was beginning to think that I would have to keep the shop closed another day! It's been breaking my heart to see so many customers walk up, only to leave with an empty stomach because such a mess was made!"

He sat down and offered a seat to the boy. "Let me tell you what happened. I woke up, did my morning routine, came to the shop and found it a whole mess! I would assume that whoever did this would be after my secret recipe, but it is safely in its safe."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had picked up the mission with little hassle, it was assigned to someone of his skill, saying that his skill was zero, but still, any little task he could undertake to get out of the house he would instantly take up, he wasn't about to go and get himself stuck in that house for any longer than he needed to be. Entering the shop were his first memories and experiences outside of the family home he stopped dead in his track and looked around, eyeing up the situation in disbelief, it seemed that someone had really done a number on this place.

Listening to Ichiraku come up and address him, giving the whole situation and everything that had happened was a bit overwhelming, but no he kept his thoughts focused on the task that he was in and knew that he needed to make sure that he paid attention, not letting anything slip by him would be key to finding out who had done such a thing.

"I see, so your day was just up and about, can I ask if this wasn't about money or secrets, did you have anyone that you would consider a rival? Any threats in these recent days or trouble that you have not reported to the authority? Also, can you advise what you were doing last night, between shutting the shop down and coming in the morning?"

Akira waited to hear all the information, hoping that this would give him a glimpse of who could want to do such a thing to the shop, or at least try to spy the potential for motive to do a crime like this. If it wasn't for secrets or money then put bluntly it was probably a grudge, but all options had to be fully explored.

[TWC: 300/500]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The man listened as the boy asked him questions about what could cause such a thing. Ichiraku shrugged his shoulders and then said, "Well, I do have a rival, across the street who owns the Udon Bucket. Purakuton is his name. Short and stubby fella with one eye. We used to be really close, almost like brothers, but we've had a disagreement about fifteen years ago and we both had went our separate ways. I opened up Ichiraku Ramen, he opened up the Udon Bucket. But his business was never as good as mine, and he barely gets any customers. Past few years he's been trying every which way to try and steal my secret formula that I use to make my ramen so good."

The man then stroked his chin and thought about the second question. He then would say, "Let's see. Oh! Purakuton was trying to steal my secret formula once again, but I had caught him in the act and kicked him out. He had then said to me that I'll "rue the day!" but he says that every time that he fails to get his hands on my secret formula. Now the only thing I don't get... Hm... Follow me boy."

Ichiraku would get up and make his way over to the Udon Bucket. Boldly opening the door, he would then yell out, "I know it was you Purakuton!"

Should Akira follow, he would find that the Udon Bucket was empty with the exception of him, Ichiraku, and a short and stubby one eyed man. "Whaaat?"

"You got mad because you couldn't steal my secret formula. So you trashed my place, didn't you?" Ichiraku accused Purakuton.

"What are you talking about? I failed to steal your secret formula, went back here and cried in a corner while talking to my wife." He would say, pointing over to a computer.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira, who had to keep up with the man as the two of them crossed the street, listening to everything being said it seemed that he was going to be dragged into an argument. This whole situation wasn't what he signed up for, as he listened to both men opening their conversations up and making a counter-argument, he knew that he needed to keep a cool head on the situation, after all some of the pieces of the puzzle were just not adding up and conflicting information was being passed across so he would need to stop the argument before it started.

"Wow, well I mean Purakuton is it? Could your wife or you provide evidence of this, at least that rules out one point from this, also did you hear or see anything last night that happened across the road, any information in this investigation would be great to have, and helping the village in this situation is always a bonus."

Turning his attention back to Ichiraku he looked at the man for a few moments before deciding to cut him off in the conversation, instead making sure that he focused on the information that had been given.

"I mean didn't you say that the safe wasn't touched, the man clearly failed and did what he always does shows a pattern that didn't get broken, I mean just from the facts that you have given this time it is showing that probably wasn't him who ransacked your shop unfortunately."

Akira waited to see both reactions, getting a feeling that he was missing something but not putting a finger on what that actually was.

[TWC: 574/500]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Purakuton snapped his fingers in an aha! moment. "I got a single camera set up in case I have my own troubles, there was something, but I didn't really get a good look at it since it was moving pretty fast." He went over to his computer and started pushing keys on it, until a grimy video popped up. In the lower right hand corner, everyone could see the date clearly, it was clearly marked to be yesterday, more approximately, late into the night. The video had shown Purakuton curled up in a corner crying while he talked to the computer. There was no audio. It was like that for a couple minutes, until something had caught Purakuton's attention. They would see on the video that he got up suddenly and seemed to be shouting before he ducked behind the counter. There seemed to be something small, black and fast that had darted through the visibility of the camera's view.

Nothing else happened in the video for a few minutes until the one eyed restaurant owner peeked his head from the counter. He ended the video and looked over at Ichiraku. "Ha! I was here all along! Though... What was that thing that managed to get into my shop?"

Ichiraku frowned. "I guess you're right kid. Though, now looking at the video, looks like whatever it was that came in here might have come from my place as well. But this place isn't as wrecked as my own."

"Probably from my manly screams." Purakuton replied. "You usually leave your place after you kick me out." Ichiraku looked at him dubfounded. "What? We do this daily, it'd be surprising if I didn't know your closing schedule."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira stood and watched the videotape with the others, as he looked at what was happening it was clear that whatever had caused this mess was some form of an animal, the fact that it instantly fled when the man had made noise showed that it had no intention of being there, and was probably scared thus the panic movements taking place. It seemed that they had at least come to an understand that everyone had been affected by this creature and it wasn't just one shop.

"See from the video this is clear that he wasn't involved, and that this had nothing to do with him, though from the video we can see that it looks as if some animal or creature had got inside of the shop, hear the nosie the man made, and ran into your shop, in either fear or terror it was trying to get out and being a wild animal cause all that damage, explaining the fact that nothing was actually taken."

Akira waited to see what reply he would get, though he was pretty sure that he had just managed to solve this issue easily and made sure that both parties understood it was nothing to do with them and just seemed like they had a very bad case of scared animal running around.

[TWC: 795/500]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Ichiraku listened to the boy. He hated that his rival wasn't in the wrong for once. But it would only mean one thing now. He would turn to leave before turning back to Purakuton. "You stay here. I know you might come after my secret recipe if I'm distracted by something."

The one eyed man shrugged and said, "You got me there." He would not follow the duo as they made their way back to Ichiraku Ramen. Once there, the man would look around, but he couldn't find the small creature that had ransacked his place. However, Akira would see some movement. Upon further inspection, he would see a racoon curled up in a ball hissing at him near the back of the restaurant. The rodent seemed to not want to leave its current place. If it wasn't evident that this was the culprit behind the attack on Ichiraku ramen, there was noodles and pots and pans all around it.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira walked with the man back into his Ramen shop, as he listened to the man speaking it was clear that the man had not considered these possibilities, as the two head back into the shop he stopped and looked at the creature for a few moments. It seemed that they had found the culprit, in the former of this lovely and so cuddly creature that was now hissing at him and hiding in the corner.

"Hey little guy, this will not hurt, but between the two of us you are really not going to enjoy this experience, but hey at least you will be safe afterward"

Akira was quick, as he kicked the pot over the raccoon, stepping on top of the pot as the struggle started it was clear that the animal was not in a happy place, as he allowed himself to grab the list and slide it under the pot, trapping the creature inside. Akira knew that he now had to find rope but that would come later, they had found the culprit of the attack on the Ramen shop and everything seemed to clear itself without any risk of the prospect of foul play.

"Well, now the question really is what to do with this little terror, have you got any rope to transport this little friend out of here and to make sure that it gets into the hands of someone who can actually look after it, and make sure it doesn't cause any more issues."

[TWC: 1,047/500]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Ichiraku looked over at what was making the noise, when he saw Akira trapping the raccoon under a pot. Even trapped, the creature fought like its life depended on it, scratching at the inside of the pot and hissing. The older man jumped into action when the kid had asked for help to get rope. The man searched through his cabinets until he finally found some rope and wrapped it around the pot and lid to securely.

He would carry the raccoon filled pot to the back of the shop, where there was a back exit. He would nod to Akira as the boy recommended that someone can look after it. Ichiraku would grab the shop phone and dial a number. After a few minutes, Akira would hear over the phone, "Yeah... I'm gonna need someone...There was a raccoon... Uh huh... Nice thanks." He hung up the phone and turned to Akira. "I want to thank you for the help you have given me. If it wasn't for you, I probably would have falsely accused Purakuton that he trashed my place. We might have a rivalry going on, but if I had found out about the raccoon after the fact, I would have felt guilty about it. And of course, you had found the raccoon and caught it yourself. I have it handled from here. Some people will be taking the raccoon back to its home. Apparently this one's a repeat offender throughout the village. And once they come to take this little one back, I gotta go back and focus on cleaning up the place. Thanks again kid."

(Mission complete)
(1295/500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira listened to the man speaking it seemed that he had come to realize that the man was finished and the task done, he let a smile come across his lips as he realized that he had finally completed his first-ever mission for the village, this was something that he had to accept and be happy with. He had to understand that this was just the start of his life and that even the simple mission was always going to be the start, sometimes he just needed to accept that fact and this was one of those times.

"Thank you, and of course, we all need to learn and not jump to conclusions before we have the full story, it was my pleasure to assist you for the village and of course, if you do require any other work in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch with us."

With that he left, it seemed that all his work had been done and he had now on his way back to the Academy, he would be prepared for his first class and with that what the future would bring for this very young and new Shinobi to this world.

[TWC: 1247/500]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back