Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shinara Tora (Cloud)--> Narumi Oka(Leaf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Shinara Tora

Old Character Village Cloud

Old Profile Topic Title Not sure it was awhile ago

Old Training Topic Title not sure

Old Dojo Topic Title not sure

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information I went inactive I believe awhile ago

New Character Name Narumi Oka

New Village Leaf

Link to latest Voucher http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=23935#p23935

sry I wasn't much help

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Shinara Tora (Cloud)--> Shinara Tora (Leaf)

Well, since that's all.. I'll just hand out the bundles:

Yen Bundle: E Rank/Inactive - 7500 Yen
Stat Bundle: E Rank/Inactive - 275 PL bonus

Yen Given.
Now begin your OCR.

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Old Character Name: Shinara Tora
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class (if you have one):

[not sure what this was]
HP: (50+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Feature: none
High: Taijutsu Accuracy
Average: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Save, Evasion,
Low: Genjutsu DC, Ninjutsu Accuracy

Old BL/CA (if you have one): none

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Narumi Oka

New Character Name: Narumi Oka
New Village: Leaf
New Character Class:

Once ler
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Feature: +35 BLC/+3 CA points
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu DC
New BL/CA: Quick Learner

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:

Born in the slums, Narumi Oka had to work harder than most for everything she has. This mentality helped her excel in the Leaf academy having already built great work ethic and study habits. When she graduated, her attention changed focus due to circumstance beyond her control. She soon learned that money made the world go round and if she was to be apart of it then he need lots of it. With her newly adapted motivation being money, she adapted to a life of crime seeing how it was the easiest and quickest route to obtain it. In a world of act or be killed, Narumi Oka picked up street tricks quickly. She had to if she wanted to make the money she needed to save her parents. She hung around criminals in order to study them. She watched the way they walked, the way they talked, even the way they ate in order to blend in. Needless to say, Narumi Oka was a quick study considering the time limit she had. Soon their ways became like second nature and she continue to watch her superiors in the same way in order to climb the ranks. She was even able to manipulate the lower thugs as she understood them inside and out. (This ties with my character history)

ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?:
ANBU profession or Medical profession, or neither?:

Quick Character Description/History:

Narumi Oka is a girl with hazel eyes. Her most notable feature is her bright orange hair and large scar on her left cheek. She is 5'5 and weighs 110.5 pounds. Narumi Oka is a Teenager with a bit of a bad attitude and a very short temper. Regardless, she fights others to protect those who can not protect themselves. She keeps to herself a lot and does not like opening up to others. Deep down, she does care about the people around her but is often conflicted by her lust for money.

Narumi Oka grew up in the slums where she witness many hard ships and dangerous encounters with thugs, gangs, and even lone sharks. One of which carved the scar on her face as a warning to her parents to have their money by the due date provided. Narumi Oka's parents enrolled her in the Leaf academy when she was 8 years old in hopes that she would have a better life. Narumi Oka excelled in all of her classes until she graduated at an early age of 10. She took up a new rank as a genin till she was 12 years of age at which point she began to socialize with the wrong crowd and began to neglect her genin duties. For several years Narumi Oka used her abilities to climb the ranks in crime. Her intentions started off good. Her parents were still in debt and the money she was making as a genin was not paying it off fast enough. She was afraid that if she didn't do something, they would be killed. Narumi Oka got evolved with a gang and started performing in illegal activities in order to make money that she could not otherwise make as a shinobi. When presenting the money to her parents they would not take any of it as they found out about how she was obtaining it. With in a few weeks after their argument, her mother was made a widow as Narumi Oka's father was murdered. Narumi Oka's mother, now disgraced by her daughter, stopped speaking to her. Alone and frustrated, she turned back to what she knew best. She had distanced herself from family and friends in order to pursue a life of crime. Using her skills and abilities, Narumi Oka climbed the ranks and began making money. It's been four years since then and the organization she once worked for has been shut down by the Leaf's anbu. Narumi Oka is now forced to start from scratch and so she dusts of her head band in order to pursue ninjutsu, her new product.

Death thread:N/A
Profile thread: N/A
Training thread: N/A
Dojo thread: N/A

Usergroups: none

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Stamina:
Agility: 100
Ninjutsu: 2
Taijutsu: 100
Genjutsu: 2
Chakra Control: 100
Power Level: 304
D-Rank

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths

ok so do I not get the +525 stat like the other inactive players or is it a rank thing?

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The stat thing is indeed a rank thing.

Name: Approved.
Custom Class: Not Approved. You need to have two in low since you have 90 Modifier Points. Keep in mind that Evasion and Genjutsu Save have to remain in Average.
BL/CA: Approved.
Character Description: Approved.
Stats: Not Approved. As a D-Rank, you cannot have any of your stats lower than 40. Please reallocate some of your stats into Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
Jutsu: Approved, seeing as there are none.

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once ler
HP: (60+lvl) x stamina
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ranged Accuracy

Stamina: 76
Agility: 50
Ninjutsu: 40
Taijutsu: 50
Genjutsu: 40
Chakra Control: 50
Power Level: 304
D-Rank

Hmmm... I guess I really wanted that +525. Are you sure its a rank thing cause I don't see where it says that.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=2570

the link above says that my rank determines my yen but not the stats. It says returning users that were inactive get +525????

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Inactive, returning players who were not capped receive 525 points to add to their PL or spend on ranking jutsu. Rank helps determine the size of the Yen bundle.

Okubyomono

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wait 275 is for capped players! I no capped!

I should have +525

Once ler
HP: (75+lvl) x stamina
High: none
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Ranged Accuracy, Taijutsu Accuracy

Stamina: 175
Agility: 82
Ninjutsu: 70
Taijutsu: 85
Genjutsu: 70
Chakra Control 70
Power Level: 552
C-Rank

Also I have a student banner, can this be changed to genin rank per my history?

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmm.. seems like there was a bit of a blunder. Sorry about that.

Class: Approved
Stats: Not approved. Your starting stats + the PL bonus totals to 554. You're just two points short somewhere x3

Your banner should be taken care of shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back