Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Shopping for the betterment

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
png-clipart-persona-5-video-game-character-cosplay-others-miscellaneous-game-thumbnail.png
Mikiko was out shopping today. The hospital required some ingredients and herbs that aren't normally found in the normal ninja hospital. Due to the attacks from the revolutionists in the recent times, a lot of ninjas have been sent in either bodybags or bodycasts. She let out a sigh, even with having a new influx of people with chakra abilities, and more medical ninja, it didn't help when all their rooms were filled with multiple different injured ninja. It had come to the point that their medical ninja would run out of chakra with still more people in need of medical attention.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she went into a calming tea shop that had different types of tea to help soothe the minds of the patients at the hospital. Once she was done there, she went to the local pharmacy to grab some more basic first aid.

"Geez. I hope that the other Medical ninja are getting more supplies in their off time too." Another downfall was the fact that one of their combat medics, Ziren, has been abducted by said revolutionists. She was also interrogated since her history involved life outside of the village. Though she has no ill will towards ninja. After a few days, they had let her get back to her regular working days.

(Topic entered with npc Mikiko)

Last edited:

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Looking at the shelves, his eyes twitched. Between all the merchandise, ranging from numerous shaped packages to vials and containers, he had no idea what antibiotics came in, or even the correct type he needed. For all he knew, he could be standing in the wrong aisle, maybe even the wrong section but how would a clan greenhorn like him know? He's spent most of his life out in the country within his clan's lands training to be a warrior, not some healer like his fiancé. He supposed that made him a clueless moron but It was something he couldn't help. As anyone could probably guess, learning medicine was never a priority for him, especially when his clan preferred more traditional methods for medicine, whatever that meant. Since that was the case, as he stood pondering what he should do, standing there like a idiot that gazing off into the stars, he could feel a small nagging in the back of his mind, telling him he could, you know, simply ask someone for help, but at that thought, he found himself rolling his eyes. Yeah, he supposed he could ask his seven feet tall amazonian bodyguard standing guard outside to help but....he wasn't quite ready to admit defeat yet, especially If it meant he be on the receiving end of her teases. For a servant that swore to serve him, he didn't understand why she ran her mouth so much or why he kept allowing it. Well regardless, as he kept on appearing as If he was staring off into space like buffon, he ended up sighing out to his own incompetence.

Tamashi Seto
Ugh.......Why did I ever agree to this?....It's not like I know what I'm looking for...dammit Tomoko, I'm gonna kill you when I get home.....

He wasn't sure why he was speaking outload, It wasn't as If he was talking to anyone, but It did make him feel better, If only a little bit. Now that he was thinking, maybe he could ask the pharmacist for help, that is whenever she returns from the back room or where ever she went to.

(Topic entered with Tamashi Seto and Faceless NPC? Sunako)​

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana walked into the pharmacy in a great mood. Tomorrow would be her first day as a medical ninja. She would finally find the purpose she looked for all her life. While she didn’t glance around, her pupilless eyes looking straight ahead she took in the entire scene. Relatively empty with one person seemly to know what she was about while the other, then man, the distain palpable in her mind, seemly to be the opposite. Standing around like a bump on a log taking up space.

Not wasting time, and space unlike some in the pharmacy she began to look for what she was trying to find. Running her fingers along the labels reading the names with her hands. She knew what she needed but where to find it was another story. Perhaps she should start a herb garden so she could grow her own. Something to think about for another day.

For now it was seemed that she was going to have to deal with the bump on the log that was blocking her path.

” Excuse me, I need to get by you” her true thoughts were not clear in her voice, she had had far to much practice with that but her voice did lack any warmth for him.

(Topic entered with Hana) (MFT)

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As he pondered on what to do next, whether to endure or admit defeat, his thoughts continued to run amok within the confines of his mind, seemingly content with making him suffer. For a few moments, he thought this could be the end of him how much stress this was causing but luckily...or perhaps unlucky for him? Despite his dilemma however, It wasn't long before he found himself back in reality, no sooner than when the moment came he heard a woman's voice, not a very pleasant one, one that hindered on being labeled as "cold" but a voice nonetheless. In any event, once he heard her words, requesting him to move aside, no doubt to pick up something off the shelf he was unexpectedly hogging, the young Genin immediately took a step back. His crimson pupils moving on their own without his consent, made a quick observation of the woman and of course, before his mind could very well process what they saw, he ended up running his mouth like a idiot, just as he brought his hands together behind the back of his head.

Tamashi Seto
"Sure thing beautiful."

Despite having said that in semi serious, genuine like tone, It took quite a few seconds for him to realize what he had just said. Upon that realization, his next actions didn't make the situation any better as his face went slightly pale and his eyes again, began another observation of her appearance, albeit this time with his mind in check, If you could call it that? A few seconds in however and he found himself pleasantly surprised when he found himself in the company of such a cute girl who sported long, aqua green hair. When he found himself however looking at her light green, emerald like eyes, they reminded him of his own, although perhaps not in the most obvious of ways. Much like his own eyes which were crimson by nature, he could most likely make the fair assessment that she too, fell under the same category, in the sense that most believed they had a doujutsu when in reality, they didn't upon closer inspection.....Well that wasn't entirely correct. While he wasn't a member of the Uchiha clan, their blood did run through his veins, giving him access to their infamous abilities, including the Sharingan itself, though due to his natural eye color being crimson red, many assumed he kept it activated at all times while in reality, he rarely ever used it, outside of sparring with the seven feet tall amazonian that was standing outside. He too almost felt for it, with the lack of pupils in her eyes. It would have been a fair guess that she would have possessed the Byakugan but than he had remembered reading in a book one time that all Byakugan users had the same eyes. Clearly, she did not. Regardless, once he had finishing analyzing the cute girl who had the same stature of most of the village women in his clan, he tilted his body in her direction, folding his arms in the process. Before he speak up in a most genuine, somewhat serious tone, though hints of flirtation could be heard in the mix. Maybe she could help him out and get a little more out of it? It wasn't as If he was lying nor did he consider himself a "player" but It wasn't like he could pass up the opportunity to possibly hang out with a cute girl his age. The things he could learn....It would certainly benefit him in the long run.

Tamashi Seto
"So I'd hate to take up any of your time beautiful but could you help out a poor idiot like myself? As you can see, I'm clearly not versed in medicine at all since I can't even find some "Antibiotics"."

Keeping up his smirk with the combination with a smile, he tilted his head slightly, back towards the shelves as he attempted once more to look for what he came for.

(Edited due to a mistake on my end)​

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As she was shopping, she noticed a little bit of commotion down a few aisles. A boy, stuttering as he had complimented a girl. She giggled to herself. Oh, young love. She remembered when she was young and in love. The boy that she saved all those years ago in her village became a stunning young man. Even though he was an Uchiha, she didn't just like him because of that. But one day he had dropped out of her life entirely. It had happened a few years ago and she doesn't know how or why. She really does miss Genshin so much.

Her happiness turned into a sad smile as she thought about her past love life.wiping her tears from her face, she had realized that the first aid kit along with some other home remedies were in the aisle that the fluttering kid and the younger girl was at. Being taller than both of them, she nearly reached over and plucked the first aid kit along with some home remedies honey before saying, "Sorry little ones. Don't mind me."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sure thing beautiful."

Those simple words stopped her Hana in her tracks. Slowly she turned to face him. Her pupil-less eyes looked at him with the warmth of a glacier. Before she mannerism were that of cold indifference but now, it would seem as if the temperature of the room would lower by a few degrees. She did not say anything but instead her fingers started to tap. At first it would seem random taping, perhaps that the tapping of annoyance or impatience but the more one listened they could hear a distinct pattern to it. A beat was being transmitted through those fingers to the air around.

"So I'd hate to take up any of your time beautiful but could you help out a poor idiot like myself? As you can see, I'm clearly not versed in medicine at all since I can't even find some "Antibiotics".

It is only after he asked his question did her voice begin again. Like her eyes it was the cold of the bottom of a glacier. ”I am sure all your girlfriends like it when you call them by your pet names but I can assure you that, that is not way to start a conversation.” She then flicked one of the metal shelves and tilted her head listening to the wind that was not there in the building. ”It would appear that what you are looking for is 2 isles over.”

It is with this the taller woman came up. As if a different person had stepped from her body Hana’s entire demeanor as well as her voice changed. It was as if spring had come early with her voice. ”I am sorry, am I in your way please allow me to move so you can get what you need.” Hana told her as she stepped out of the way. ”I was just trying to familiarize myself with the contents of the store, thinking it might be a good thing to know in the future.”

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Sharing a returning glare with the aqua green haired girl, he found himself on the receiving end of her cold, emerald colored eyes and yet, instead of feeling ashamed, horrified or even embarrassed, he found himself completely at ease, not bothered at all by those intimidating eyes of hers, or the fact she kept tapping her fingers before she finally returned with a less than stellar response. At her suggestion however, he couldn't himself but chuckle a bit, briefly and quietly, for a few moments before he responded in equal kind, though this time, with a surprising serious tone.

Tamashi Seto
"Some of them would, others probably not, but that largely depends on their perspective and their demeanor to a extent...but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with complimenting a person, stranger or not, on their looks or intelligence If your genuine about it."

Keeping his hands together on the back of his head, he kept continuing to smile, even as she tried to get rid of him by telling him what he was looking for was two aisles over. He wished he could parlay more but whether or not she knew, he was a gentlemen despite the act he had just played. He knew when to take a hint now. Courtship was a complicated game and he knew it well. Once he was told where he needed to go, he kept his gaze upon her for a final moment or two, just so he could see that cold stare one last time. Again, she may have thought she was being intimidating or that her eyes were being some sort of deterrent, but If that was the case, than she would surely find herself mistaken. They were far from being the coldest of eyes he had seen before, and If that was true, they were barely a blimp on the radar. If anything, he found her demeanor and cold eyes attractive rather than the opposite. Regardless, after he heard her response, he shrugged his shoulders before he continued in the tone he had used before.

Tamashi Seto
"Thanks Cutie...See ya around. Hopefully next time, I can look forward to you "piecing" my heart again with those beautiful, cold eyes of yours. "

As soon as he finished, as If to add the cherry on top, he than winked at her with his right eye before performing a one eighty and walking off....or at least tried. As he spun around, he found himself in the immediate presence of another female, this time a woman, one much older then himself, and no doubt a doctor If her outfit was indication of that. Nonetheless, as the woman reached out, not only over his head but the girl's as well, his crimson eyes immediately kicked into action, following her arm closely like an animal followed the scent of a human treat. It wasn't so much on purpose as much as It was instinctive. No matter however, as soon as she called him "little", he found himself returned to reality. He wasn't really sure why people in the village called him small when he was the height of a full grown woman in his clan and he was only ten. How many ten year old's were over five feet tall now? Though a part of him wanted to say something, especially she was pretty and sporting that outfit nice, he already had his fun today, no reason to cause anymore of a scene than he had already. She was his senior too, so there was that too. As soon as her came back to her side, he made a slight tint of his head towards the ground as some matter of respect before speaking.

Tamashi Seto
"Apologies miss. If you excuse me, I have something to find in another aisle."

Having spoken in a soft, genuine tone, he rose his head and attempted to scoot around her without coming into physical contact. If and once he was free on the other side, he would take his leave of the two and walk down the aisle before eventually, reaching the end. He would fall out of their line of sight once he turned and walked a few feet to find the aisle he needed. At the sight of no pharmacist however, he found himself sighing within the safety of his own mind. Even If he did find what was he looking for, where in the blood hell was the pharmacist who was supposed to run the counter? He didn't want to be here all day now. He had training to do now...and that bouquet of flowers he needed to pick up....​

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mikiko had only heard bits and pieces of the exchange between the young boy and girl. She usually isn't one for confrontation, but it does seem the boy needs a little bit of manners. As the girl apologized to her and voiced that she was trying to familiarize herself with the area, Mikiko gave her a soft smile. "No need to be sorry, if you are in here for reasons to help the ill, whether they be a friend, stranger, or even yourself, this is usually the first stop people go to for healing themselves before trying to go to the hospital." She eyed where the boy had disappeared to and then told the girl, "Don't take anything a boy like that says to heart. He must be lonely and lacking any actual romantic qualities. Guys like that always come and go." She was both dismissing the wrongs that the boy did along with a bit of light insults. The woman would then turn her full attention to where she thought the boy to be and then call out to him. "I thank you for your respect, but it would do you well to show respect to all women and not just come on so strongly to them. Start by acting friendly to them and build that relationship up. Such respect is a two way street." There was no malice in her voice, rather it was friendly as she turned from shaming him to giving him relationship advice.

Soon, she herself would have made her way to the counter as she had also waited for the pharmacist to show up from the back of the storeroom.

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Having found himself in the correct aisle, he began his search for what his older sister but It didn't take long for the young woman's words to creep into his mind. Perhaps he came off as insulting when he shrugged off her words before taking his leave, but he felt he did no worse than what they themselves did. Such remarks he found highly amusing. She, like everyone else, was quite quick to judge before getting the full picture, which made it all the more ironic since he was already happily engaged to the girl he loved, and therfor, wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Hell, the more he thought about it, he couldn't stop himself from chuckling a bit. On that topic, he wasn't even sure who loved who more by this point. Sure, he could act as a fool at times but that wasn't even his true self. He only did such things for the benefit of their relationship. Being a hopeless romantic was hard work, especially when she expected him to sweep her off her feet constantly. He wouldn't expect most adults to understand. Most were boring, unromantic and for some reason, lonely when they were proper shinobi. On that thought, his mind raced to that girl. She was insulting in her own way, not that It bothered him in any way but If there was any way he could feel for her, It would be that he felt bad for her. Such cold eyes only meant they were lonely or they were a individual who had chosen to close themselves off to everyone around them after going through some trauma. He was only ten autumns old but he had already seen it so many times from his kin after the war had came to a end. He couldn't describe it but in some way, he could feel their pain in ways his other kin could. He wondered If It anything to do with his eyes, which were often called the eyes of hatred. He shrugged at his own comment before returning to the task at hand. After a few minutes of very careful observation, he found his goal. Several box's, containers and even jars? Were labeled as antibiotics. Of course the next question that popped in his head was which to get. His sister hadn't been descriptive enough and knowing her, she expected him to get the one she needed specifically. In hindsight, he probably should have asked more questions but oh well, there was no use in complaining about it now. The only thing he could do now was read the information and pick the one he thought would be best. Fun times were ahead alright...

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana pu the boy out of her mind, or at least tried to, as soon as he walked off following her instructions. He was just the stereotypical boy that thought all woman would fall over themselves to kiss his feet. Typical..

She focused her attention to the woman. ”Yes, I am trying to learn more about this place to help people. I start my first day in the hospital as a med nin tomorrow so I thought it was time for me to get used to the more mundane tools of the trade” tools of the trade as not everyone could use medical ninjutsu to heal. ”I am not concerned about that boy. He is just a womanizer that thinks all women should love him. I do feel sorry for the woman that he does manage to catch though.” the disdain was palitable in her voice as she talked about the boy only a couple aisles over. It wasn’t like she tried to hide what she was saying but it was said in a conversational tone so perhaps he would hear and perhaps he would not.

She knew she needed to be nicer, to work on her bedside manner. It was likely that at some point she would even have to treat him and she couldn’t let personal feelings get in the way of that. Still there was something about him that made her teeth itch. Would it be so wrong to play him a lullaby genjutsu and leave him sleeping and drooling on himself while they went about their day?

[MFT]

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
After searching amongst the shelves and reading the labels,, he eventually settled on a large container of antibiotics that came in the form of a "cream" rather than as liquid or as a pill. Since Tomoko was a Shrine Prietess, he could only imagine that she or one of her shrine sisters had somehow cut themselves when they were fulfilling their duties. What else could It be? He was no expert on the matter by any means but If the situation was more severe than that, than surely they would just travel to the local Koteji hospital or whatever they called it, that sat at the heart of the keep's village. He supposed they could come come to the village hospital if the clan's small hospital didn't cut it. From what the veterans told him, It was even more advanced then their own and held the greatest medical minds in the land but he didn't know If that held any water since he had always been treated from within the safety of the keep's walls by the nursemaids and even the midwives when Shizu was too busy. Eying the container or rather, the long, white box that was nearly a foot long, he made one last inspection of the box as a final check to confirm what he had grabbed was the correct thing. Once he deemed he had indeed made the correct choice with what information had been given to him, he spun in a ninety degree angle using the heel of his boot until he was facing in the direction of the counter, and began making his way there. After a minute or two, he himself arriving at the counter but rather then the pharmacist, whom he had been expecting, he instead found himself in the presence of the young lady (@Chigokai Yuna) whom had given him advice minutes prior. He initially raised a eyebrow out of disbelief but the realization settled in that he have to wait even longer than he once thought initially, he simply fell in line behind the woman, though that didn't stop him from eventually sighing out loud.

Tamashi Seto
"Seriously, did the pharmacist die or something? They been gone for like forever now. At this rate, what's stopping people from just walking in and taking whatever they wanted."

Clearly agitated as indicated by the tone of his voice, he than without approval, proceeded to fold his hands behind the back of his head again. As he waited for the pharmacist to show back up, his pupils slid across his eyes until they were focused on the doorway and the sun ray's that were shining in, through the glass. He was burning sunlight and that didn't make him happy. They were things he needed to and instead of doing them, he was just standing here waiting. He had patience but this was just annoying, than out of nowhere, It hit him. Why not just ask the young woman in front of him to go look for the pharmacist? She was a medical professional obviously and looked the part, where as him? Yeah, that wouldn't work. Besides for being a "stupid" kid in the eyes of many adults, It didn't help either he walked around like he he was expecting a fight. His Odachi alone was enough to intimidate even some of the Chuuni he sometimes walked by. He was sure he probably scare the crap out of the pharmacist If they were just a normal commoner. It wasn't like EVERYONE became a shinobi now. Once he came to that realization, he tilted his head back in the young woman's direction and spoke up, this time in a much less agitated tone than he had used moments ago.

Tamashi Seto
"Hey miss, could you do me a favor and go check out what or where the pharmacist went off to? I'd do it myself but as you and my friend back there have noticed, I ain't exactly what you call a medical professional. I don't even look the part, since...you know, I'm wearing armor and carrying a big, heavy sword on my back. If I go, I'm sure they will either think I'm trying to rob them, kill them or simply won't take me seriously since I'm a kid. Not much point ya know? Hopefully something bad hasn't happened to them cause I haven't seen the pharmacist at all since I walked in here, have you?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mikiko had given the young girl a soft smile before she had left for going to the checkout desk. It has been a while, but she knows that the pharmacist has to painstakingly count each and every pill as to not give too much nor too little of a prescription, along with that, making sure that each one has the right amount of milligram doses per pill.

But as she had waited patiently, the boy spoke up once again and tried to get her to try and check in on the pharmacist. As he had explained himself that he would be too 'scary', she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. She figured the boy had much to learn if he is to worry about looks and people judging him about it. "Young boy, I have known someone who even fits the bill less than you as a person who would fit as a medical professional. He was at one point, a Chigokai, someone that can control blood at will, and a Dark Sage, someone that can raise the dead. Not only were they a medical ninja, they were part of the sub-branch of the Medical Branch known as the Combat Medics, he'd put his life on the line multiple times to save other ninja's lives while under the pressure of enemy ninja or even monsters. Just think, two sinister qualities of a bloodline and a kinjutsu, mixed together and that person chose to help people and put his life on the line to heal them. What I'm trying to say is don't listen to all the stereotypes of people, whether it be a bloodline, a clan, or even a whole branch. As for someone not taking you seriously because you're a kid is wrong. But how you carry yourself will make people think either negatively or positively towards you."

dutch-black-lagoon-company.jpg
Just then, the pharmacist came to the checkout counter. They would surprise Mikiko as the man stood as tall as 6 foot eight with bulging muscles and dark skin that hid under a dark green jacket. The man was bald and had sunglasses on. "Sorry 'bout that folks. Little bit hard to count all these pills with my big hands." He had smiled and laughed apologetically.

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Hearing that giggling, his pupils peered over to the edges of his eyes before they went rolling the moment she spoke her mind, attempting to give him advice and a example, albeit a poorly one. He knew what she was trying to say and while he couldn't really blame her, It still annoyed him on the inside, even If It didn't show on the outside, aside from the rolling of his eyes. He wasn't aware of the examples she had given, such as being able to control one's blood or even raising the dead, but considering he came from a clan where ancestor worship was one of their core ideologies, where the dead were considered sacred, this was nothing more than a grave insult to his people and his clan. If It was anyone else from his clan, they would have probably told her off, or If they happened to be a warrior, they probably would have challenged her to a Jue Shi or as a honor duel as they called it, but for him? He was accustomed to it since his academy days. The culture & ideologies differences between the village and his own clan were just too great, though that wouldn't prevent him from running his mouth whenever he felt like making his opinion known.

Tamashi Seto
"You know lady, you could have just said no rather than give me a really poor example. People who disrespect the dead in any way have no right to live. I could care less If they used it to save people or not. That's just a poor excuse adults use so they can sleep better at night."

He than crossed his arms, just as the pharmacist suddenly popped into view. Judging solely on appearance, he had been expecting something, something more on the lines of a woman, but It wasn't as If he hadn't seen combat ready, male doctor before. If anything, the black skin was something he wasn't used to seeing, If ever the more he thought about it. Regardless, at least he was here now and ready to take their orders. He had stuff to do after all, he couldn't hang out here all day now., especially not with the seven feet tall cat woman outside now.​

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana listened to the boy spout off. Sure he didn’t look like he was a medic but then what shinobi medic did? Did he really think medics were supposed to wear white lab coats and enemies would just ignore them. Maybe they should put a red cross on their lab coats so everyone knows they are non-combatants.

The thought made her smile a bit. It seems the boy player was good for a smile at least. Most likely not the kind of smile he had hoped for but then we very rarely got things we hoped for in this life. Even if he was to be disappointed with it,it was unlikely he would see the smile as his back was to her at that time.

As the he went to the counter, Hana turned to the woman and whispered in a conspiratorial tone. ”It would be interesting to see how he would act when meeting a med nin on the battlefield” secretly she wished that could be her, not that she had any ill will towards him, just a general dislike.

Thinking that, that conversation was over she began running her fingers over the bottles again.

[MFT]
{Sorry about the delay]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Right or wrong, there will come a time when these two things are hard to discern. That's when people learn that there is no such things as situations being black and white." She merely replied to what the boy had said. There were a lot of morals involved here today, but as the life of a ninja grows longer, it is a big possibility that their views of ideals and morals will change. For better, or for worst.

The pharmacist coughed politely to grab their attention. "Back to business. How about it? Mikiko-san, that'll be 7,500 yen for what you have here." He then turned to the young boy after Mikiko had given him the money. "And what can I do for you?" And after the boy, he would turn his attention to the girl and ask her the same thing.

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
He kept his arms over his head, still smiling at the young woman. He understood what she meant, having gone through similar situations himself, as well as hearing the stories from the various clan veterans and his studies in war, but something that really erked him the wrong way was the fact adults often pretended to be "honorable" when it suited them best or their purpose, but when it came down to it, they would throw away said "honor' ways and do whatever It required to have their way. He couldn't express himself like he wanted but that really angered him on a level he couldn't explain unless in a trivial, idealistic matter. He knew the person wasn't black and white as the young woman said but that was no excuse for being two faced now. You can't proclaim your a "good" person when you know your clearly not, nor could you cheat and lie and call yourself "honorable" It was one way or the other. Luckily for her...or not, he still found himself fine on the outside, since he came across many people like her with a similar viewpoint in the village. He always had to remember the culture of this village was wildly different than his clan outside Kumogakure. Peering up at her with his crimson eyes, he kept his smile as spoke up with a smirk.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Sure, all you adults say that until it's someone you care about, than you voice your disapproval. If it's someone you don't know or don't care about, you could care less, than it's perfectly fine. Like, I'm not some great spirit with infinite knowledge or anything, but come on, pick a lane already adults. You can't be honorable and realistic at the same time. It's one of the other."

He then looked up at the ceiling for a moment, a single chuckle escaped his lips before continuing.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Than again, the concept of honor is a pretty rare concept in the village from what I've seen. Guess it can't be helped..."

He went silent again after that, and good timing no less as the pharmacist behind the counter made a polite cough. That caught his attention, forcing him to turn his attention to the counter. That was when he learned of the young woman's name. Mikiko huh? He be sure to remember that If he ever had a need to goto the hospital. It wasn't like he hated her or anything, they just had different ideologies, which was fine, he didn't expect most to have a similar ideology to his own or those from his clan. Despite that, he was curious in speaking with her, perhaps over a tea ceremony? That would be good, but did she know what a proper tea ceremony? He didn't know, but he very much like to know. He have to wait for that however when the pharmacist behind the counter further grabbed his attention, asking If he needed his help. He glanced at the large man with his usual continent smile. He spoke in a more sincere tone than what he had used before.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Apologies for previous ruckus sir. I'd lay to pay for this large container of antibiotic's I have on me. "

Placing the large container on the counter, he pulled out his large, high decorative, black Inro from under his armor, which he used as a wallet, and opened it. As he waited for the man to tell him how much he need to pay, he shifted his head over towards the young woman and the beauty that was cold to him earlier. He kept his smile and his sincere tone.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Mikiko-Senpai, If you ever the time, I would very much enjoy having a friendly, ideology debate over a tea ceremony. I have no idea If you know, but it's quite good for the soul, not to mention relaxing once you get the hang of it."

He didn't bother waiting for a response however. He could see the young woman having her attention elsewhere, and no less on that beauty that turned him down. He did enjoy a challenge, especially when they were like Shizu. That said, he couldn't hear what they were saying since that beauty was whispering, not that he really needed to hear guess what about. It was pretty clear she didn't like him, and people only whispered when they didn't want to hear another nearby overhearing them. Surely she knew that right? And it wasn't as If she talk horrible about the pharmacist. What could have he done? He was innocent. So, with that in mind, shifting his head, his eyes peered past the young woman's waist and made quick glance at those eyes belonged to that cold beauty. He made a suggestive smirk and spoke rather amusingly.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Also, my stone cold beauty, while I may not know what your talking about, I got a pretty good bet. Don't worry, I appreciate medical shinobi more than you know. Unlike most people, I get my face smashed in or thrown through tree's all the time. I do serious, life or death training on a near daily basis pretty much all of the time, but since you probably won't believe me, fee free to ask my seven feet tall bodyguard outside. She's the one usually doing it. She even enjoys it, using her massive strength to beat my idiotic behind up. "

Hearing himself talk, he ended up chuckling outload. That was the truth wasn't it? Maybe he was a masochist for pain and Sunako was a Sadist, not that it really mattered. Unlike his past classmates who trained from the safety of a courtyard overlooked by some teacher, he did combat level training on a daily bases and he was thankful for that, even If it resulted in him recieving broken bones or concussions usually. At least It made him strong. It definitely improved his usage of his Sharingan over the last year. With the way he was going, he could probably take the chuunin exams with little issue not far from now.​

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana was dumbfounded by the boys statement. The village had no honor? Was he really going to drop such a provocative statement like that and just leave. She had known many that would consider those words such worthy of dragging the boy out to an open clearing and teaching him about honor.

”While I have had issues with many people, a lack of honor was not one of those things. If you think the village doesn't have honor then perhaps you are the one without it. After all, if one person stands out from the norm what makes you think that the masses are the ones lacking. Besides what would a philander like yourself that hits on every woman he sees know about honor? ”

As she said those words something caught her senses. It was like there was someone just outside her senses watching her. She did not turn her head frantically looking for the presence, her posture simply got more attentive.

[OOC: there is nothing really there or at least nothing that most people would be able to tell, this is just laying the breadcrumbs for future RP/Kinjutusu]

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
He heard her outburst, her royal attack on his honor but he felt rather nothing from it, having met many girls like her. His feelings towards her didn't change, thus when she finished, he beamed a smile at her, as If he wasamused by her words, not insulted.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"Ooh my stone, cold beauty, you couldn't be further from the truth! Me and my entire clan follow the way of bushido, a concept considered absolute by the modern world. We live by our honor, and when we break said honor, we commit seppuku, honorable suicide. "

As he waited for the pharmacist to ring him up so he could pay him, he continued, but this time, taking a much more stern and serious stance, If his voice was indication of that.

Dialog box2.png

Tamashi Seto
"As for the why, Because I could always use more training, and you look like someone who could use a friend, despite how you may act. Those beautiful eyes speak for themselves, and yes, while I may enjoy complimenting beautiful women that deserve it, that doesn't mean I'd cheat, or break the hearts of those I care about. Only scum would cheat on their significant other. You may disagree with me beautiful but I'm allowed to have non romantic, female friends."

He turned away, turning his attention back at the counter. His shoulders fell and his usual smile came over him as he relaxed, waiting on the large, masculine man behind the counter. This day was certainly turning out to be quite amusing. He wonder how long this girl would keep up her tsundere personality. It was quite amusing, and adorable. The more she wanted wanted to fight him, the more he wanted to talk to her. Luckily for him, he was pretty sure he keep attacking him verbally until he decided to leave.​

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mikkiko hadn't said a word as the two children spoke out to one another about morals and honor. after everything had settled down, she then spoke, "I get what what you mean young man. But if you really think that there are such things as one or the other, such as a person only having honor, or only being a realist, then I think in a weird sense, life would be better, knowing of only two extremes." She paused as the Big pharmacists man spoke up when addressed to the boy, "That's all fine. Ain't nothin outta the norm here. That'll be 1,250 yen please." After big pharmacist dude (BPD) was done talking, Mikkiko spoke up once again. "if you all don't mind, I have a story to tell, though it is not based on fiction, but rather real life events."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana was getting more and more annoyed with the boy. It was her own fault for engaging with him. She should have just ignored him but for some reason he had sucked her into the conversation. Al the complements that he was giving her as well. It was like he was plucking them out of a book designed for compliment girls. He mostly likely had five other girls waiting for him to use more of those lines on them.

Wait a second “other”??? No no she couldn’t think like that, He mostly likely had five girls waiting for him to use more of those lines on them. Yes, that was a much better way of thinking.

As she was thinking about this she didn’t even notice the BPD charging for the supplies. She wanted to hear how much things were going to cost but she had missed it. It was a shame but she would just have to find out the hard way on her own.

As the older women spoke up Hana listened with rapped attention. It was important to pay attention to your elders after all. ”I would be happy to hear your story, is it a long one or would it be better to sit down for a cup of tea to listen to it.” She said this, not thinking she might be inadvertently inviting the boy to come with them as the woman was most obviously talking to them both. No her thought were this was going to be a chance to make friends and possible a mentor for the future and she had already pushed the boy out of her thoughts.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back