Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Shopping trip (Sota/Keni)

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
It was the day after Mitsuha had met Sota and trained him. She promised to get him new shoes, but when the brat called out and wanted a new jacket... Well he'll be in for a surprise. The answer will be no, but she can't wait to see the look on his face. And to think that the kid had it all wrong about Keniwa bullying her. Nope, the main branch Sennin was trying his best to help her, he's just messing everything up and she's the one that bullies him. Well, maybe not as much now that he's the Sennin, but she isn't afraid to put him in his place just because he pulls rank over her.

Sitting at a bench, she would be mulling over the events at the Arena. Her own blood had splashed into her eyes. It was rather a weird commodity that she had to ask her butler about it. After describing it, her butler gave her a book on bloodlines. It was there that she learned about another such bloodline that can manipulate their own body to extreme powers other than the Kaguya. Chigokai. Control over blood. The history of them was... Interesting. There even was a powerful one that used to reside here in Leaf long ago before they vanished to Water Country, from how far she dug into Leaf's history of having Chigokai's.

The bloodline itself seemed interesting enough, if only she didn't know one that was so full of himself. Rolling her eyes, she would read her manga and wait until Sota would come.

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Again and again, Sota finds himself in these large crowds. Finds himself crashing into them like a bowling ball into pins, and if somebody whips a nasty look in his direction, he'll return the glare. Tenfold. It is, after all, your fault for a) being in his way, and b) walking so goddamn slow.

Point is this: when the boy swaggers up to Mitsuha, he brings an angry mob with him. Venom is written across their faces, and she'd be able to read the situation from the hurled insults that carry bits of the context.

Once that's over, Sota clears his throat.

"Alright, I'm here." An open palm extends out. His eyes settle on the skies, while his other hand makes a show of dismissively sitting inside the pocket of a new jacket.

"Jacket's pricey, so don't even think about ripping me off."

(He seems to be asking for the money she'd indirectly promised him.)

wc 150

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There was no where else better than here to get a good fill, and he sure knew that well as he would come here whenever he needed a sweet treat. He had not had much of a sweet tooth until he first tried a dango here, when he met a punk like individual. With a dango stick in hand he was trying to take in a lot of the Konoha sights, reminding himself of what he dearly loved and had going for him. The many people who would greet him with a smile and a wave, and seeing shinobi hard at work trying to keep the peace and help where they can. It would be a lie to say it did not help to lift his spirits.

One of the few shinobi he would spot out on duty would be none other than his squad member Mitsuha, with... the delinquent. Despite their time shared together where Keniwa and Setsuna shared the secrets of the Tsukumogami contract, Sota had taken it upon himself to get in to even more trouble. Each incident being reported and filed, if he was found out there was no hiding it from Keniwa. Finishing his dango he would toss the stick in to a nearby bin before approaching the two, overhearing something about a jacket and price. "Hello Mitsuha, if you don't mind could i speak to Sota please." Not paying the boy any mind just yet he would pretty much ignore him until getting a respone from the Kaguya.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She looked up from reading her manga to see Sota sporting a new jacket and having a crowd of people angrily standing behind him. She would more or less ignore him until she got to a good stopping point of her manga, which is the end. After which, she would look up and hear him talk about a new jacket being pricey and how she shouldn't rip him off. "Jacket wasn't part of the deal. I said that I'll get you new shoes, nothing more. Nothing less." She would put away her manga in her bag before saying, "Nice bloodline by the way. Control of blood. I used to control bones before some wonky stuff has happened." It would be at this time that Keniwa would appear and asked her to give him a moment with Sota.

She would gesture Sota to Keniwa, "Go on, I'm only here to get him some new shoes."

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Sota furrowed his brows at her, jaws clamping down on a scoff. "'Case you're blind, you ruined my jacket. Not my fuckin' shoes." His hand returned to his side, and — at the mention of his bloodline — quickly went into his pocket. "Oh whatever, fuck this." Began to turn on a heel, ready to make his leave. Half a step in, he slams into a tree. Or, wait, no — Keniwa. Crashes into Keniwa. As a result, is sent back stumbling.

"You two in love or something?" he groans, a long breath unwinding from his throat. When he realizes that he's being ignored, he nearly topples over again.

"Talk to me about what?!" comes out the trademarked bark, "just so you know, she's extorting me! Ripped my jacket, too. So don't try to put any shit on me. Also — " here, his words die down to a whisper, and he makes a show of covering his mouth, and throwing Mitsuha a wary look over his shoulder — "I know you're weird, yourself, but trust me: you can do better than this nerd."

She'd most definitely hear him.

wc 186

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking down as Sota began his usual routine of spewing absolute crap out of his mouth, Keniwa wandered to himself how long it would take to scrub this awful habit out of the boy, it was
1699534747360.png
practically like second nature to him apparently. Shaking his head with a displeased facial expression, he would look down at the kid. "Well, it appears like you have been very busy since the last time we met, I thought your punishment at Hokage rock would stop you from making such stupid decisions? However here we are, so for starters I want to see if you actually have learned anything." Making a quick few handseals Keniwa would release his other contract that Sota had yet to see, it's form being much smaller yet just as powerful as the mighty clock. Placing his hand on the ground a small puff of smoke would appear as his shark contract Nom would be released.

"I've just shown you how to do it, so go on. Show me your Tsukumogami contract, do you not remember learning it from me and Setsuna? Surely you must have went out and obtained your own by now. If you actually have, I would like to talk to them." He was clearly being stern as his tone carried this, as well as his crossed arms and powerful stance whilst he looked down at the student. Despite how he said it, he really hoped that this boy had decided to actually learn and that he was not a whole basket case. Nom steadily began making his way towards Sota's ankles playfully giggling as he did, his jaw widening the closer that he got. Just for Keniwa to pick him up by the fin and place him in his arms, much to the saddened shark's displeasure.

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Clouds explode before him, Sota tightens his muscles, braces himself for what's about to come forth, and — just as he's getting ready to retreat into a safe distance, no matter what distance that may be, he sees —

"What."

Blinks. Sees... a shark? Very cute one, at that. A small, adorable little — "pwAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!!!"

Who'd expected? A tough man like Keniwa accompanied by this little thing; an unholy contrast to what had mutilated Sota's fingers many evenings ago. It's nothing short of a shock, and when he finally stops barking out a week's worth of laughter, his arms fall from his stomach and he struggles with a few breaths. Finally, stops to say, "haha, huh?" Oh. Yeah, he had a contract now. "Uhhhh..." Won't confess that he hasn't actually met it yet. "Probably nothing as cute as yours, but sure. Let's see."

Imitating the other, Sota goes through a sequence of hand signs before kneeling and pressing a palm to the earth. At his lips rests a self-assured, shit-eating grin.

Another explosion of clouds. Again, Sota braces himself for greatness, because — he's worth just that, no? Greatness. Big, scary, strong —

1699536723072.jpeg

"Hello!!!" rings out from the clouds, the high-pitched, melodic voice washing ice down Sota's spine. Behind the wall of clouds, floats Junko — a small Tsukumogami meant to be wind chime.

Sota falls silent.

wc 220

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would let out a small almost snort as he saw Sota's contract after the response he had given to Nom, Karma truly was real and it was funnier than ever. His smile trying to keep in the burst of laughter as he covers his mouth with his fist, although it's clear he's about to break. "H-hello there! You must be Sota's contract! I- uh" Taking a moment to wheeze he would look away before coming back with a smile, "I'd like for you to help me and Sota out! He is need of a little... discipline and I heard contracts are an amazing way to allow someone to become in touch with nature, and... well not be such a brat." Taking a look around he realised this definitely wasn't the best area for allowing someone to appreciate nature and they should likely head outside of the village, grabbing Sota he would lift him over his shoulder now holding him up and allowing for his contract to rest with Nom in his arm. Turning to mitsuha would a smile and a small line of sweat coming down from his side, "Hey mitsuha... you mind coming with me outside of the village in to the forest and helping me out? You have Crush as well and I feel like we can get an awakening out of him one way or another if we work with our contracts."

Having to turn to these extreme measures of practically manhandling, Keniwa had decided there was no other way to get him to listen than to quite literally whisk him away. "Alright follow me Mitsuha I have just the place." Dashing with extreme speed he would make his way to the gates with the contracts and shinobi, notifying them of their exit and that they will return shortly. Keniwa would take to stepping upon the air as he used his chakra to allow him to jump on the wind every few seconds, he did this whilst scanning around to see where he would take them, however he finally had found the spot he had been thinking off. It was a large waterfall which had a huge pond that gradually turned in to a very slow moving river, surrounded by dozens of large trees with low hanging fruit, and tons of bushes that would keep this place a tranquil secret. Dumping Sota on to the ground and carefully allowing his contract to float out of his hand, he would let Nom pounce off of his arms straight in to the water as he would happily swim around and search for any fishes. "Alright Sota, I want you and your contract to work together to help you stay standing on the water, Me, Nom, Mitsuha and Crush will be rippling the water in an attempt to stop you. Until you can stay standing for five consecutive minutes. We will not leave."

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She would watch it unfold between the two and sigh as Keniwa jumped far away with Sota in his arms like a damsel in distress. She would roll her eyes, "Always one for dramatics, huh?" She would say to herself before standing up and starting to walk, reality shattering around her before mending itself back to show that she was gone. It was basically the same amount of time of her blinking in and out of existence, shattering reality with ease to keep pace with Keniwa and explain that she's going with him to train Sota.
007.png

Once at the area, Mitsuha would materialize next to Keniwa as she heard the gist of things. Sighing, she would form her own hand seals and Crush would appear from the smoke. "YOOOOOOO. WHAT IS UP MITSUHA!!!" He would look over at Keniwa and say, "We gonna fight this guy again or what?" Mitsuha would shake her head and then say, "Unfortunately, no." She would point at Sota, "We just gotta make sure that he can't stand for five minutes." She would look over at Sota, "If you're smart enough to figure this out, it won't be easy for you. Just me and Keniwa alone will be a challenge. Keniwa focuses on pure power, whereas I focus on battle stratagems and plans. Toss in our contracts into the mix and you now have to deal with even more things being thrown at you."

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Hold on —"

"That's me!!!!"

"No, I must've done it wrong, this is a misunderstand — "

"Junko will do her best to help!!!!!!"
True to her words, the contract allows Keniwa to hold onto her as they take to a new location. Even greets his contract, Nom, and dives into a long discussion about world peace. Sota, on the other hand: "hey, wait, listen to me," is regarded by not one of the five parties, and gives in to a second stage of shock as he's — yet again — forced to a hell of Keniwa's making. From point A to B, he's helplessly dragged along before he can process his mistake. Only when he feels his weight crash against the earth does he jump back to his senses:

"Fucking wait!!!!! I told you; this is a misunderstanding!!! This thing ain't my fucking contract!!"

"Hahahahahaha!!!! Don't worry, Sota-kun!!!! Junko thinks this will be a great exercise to get to know one another!! Please don't go easy on us, we're more than capable!! I think."

And as Junko babbles on, she repeatedly cascades across Sota's face, causing him to jerk backwards. Over, and over, and over again — "fuckin' move!" — 'til he's accidentally stepping onto the watery platform. Shoots her cutest wink towards the others, as if to signal them ready.

wc 216

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would shake her head and say, "It doesn't matter how cute or strong your contract looks. Just as long as they are capable enough for the task at hand." She would actually smile upon hearing Sota's contract tell them to not go easy. Keniwa would recognize the smile right away. It was when she stabbed him when she gave in to Jashin. Reality would shift around her hands and suddenly they were covered with gauntlets made of dragon scales, a mysterious liquid dripping from the gauntlets.

She would give a psychotic laugh as she would charge towards Sota, letting out a series of attacks. If Keniwa is paying attention, despite how she is acting, her eyes would be the indicator of her true intentions. To feign acting like a crazed lunatic that he has seen, hoping to spark a fear in him to get a genuine reaction, but also her eyes telling Keniwa to go along with it. She would purposely miss a few of her attacks, but getting dangerously close to Sota's face, waiting for one snarky comment to give her a reason to punch him in the face. She knows that she can easily overpower him. This lesson isn't to leave him a bloody pulp, but for him to in fact learn to bond with his contract.

However, if he does come into contact with her weapon, he will be poisoned with his movements slowed. Crush would yell out, "HELL YEAH LET'S GOOOOO!!!!" He would then perform his own hand seals, claw seals? A gush of water would surge out of his mouth, aimed at the water at Sota's feet to disrupt it to make it harder for him to stand properly on it. Mitsuha would have no problem here. In fact, she was taught by Nao how to properly stand on water while battling or if a storm is disrupting the water.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa would watch as his rival took the lead with the exercise, seeing a horribly familiar smile paint across his face. It panicked him for a moment as he almost feared that horrible energy had taken control of her again, although this time there was something starkly different. Despite the malicious smile in her eyes it was clear what she was trying to do, her attacks weren’t to harm but to teach. Keniwa would smile as he dived in to the water joining his contract Nom, they would take an underwater approach compared to the two above. Using his finger he would signal to Nom to make a swirling motion as he they would begin to swim a circle around Sota and his contract from underneath.

As they swam in unison, with precision and lightning speed, around the two a fast circular current would begin to form, beginning to take shape in to a whirlpool which centred on the academy student and his contract. Once it was strong enough to move on its own and cause the park to struggle to keep still, Keniwa and Nom would each make their way to opposite sides of the river, the sennin popping his head up for a breath of air and waiting for Mitsuha and Sota’s next move before he decided what to do.

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Before he knows it, the surface below him replaces with liquid. Sends the green light over to his opponents and has Sota yanking his arms up in a frantic attempt to defend against the incoming fists. Sudden. Doesn't give him room to slip in a word of protest, so he simply grinds his teeth together and puts up with it. Quickly learns that blocking isn't, in fact, the way. Surprise #2: a chemical reaction explodes at his forearms, unhappy with the contact with Mitsuha's gauntlets.

When his arms become too heavy to drag around in time for the slew of blows, Sota feels the first of gloved knuckles crashing against his jaw. "Fuck — "

Just like that, his balance tips over. He's pushed on his back before Crush' water can reach him, and — as a result — goes flying back when it finally does. Skids onto the water before he plummets through its surface.

"Watch out!!" Junko's warning is futile. The second stage of assaults drags him further down the body of the river. Doesn't spare him the time to fill his lungs with a supply of oxygen before he's plunged into its jaws, and leaves him struggling just to stay afloat. As such, a lot of time is wasted on trying to battle his way to the top of the surface. An inverted water tornado that promises to keep him down. And he remains so for many moments, letting silence and worry replace the air next to Junko who displays her concern in a downward curl of her lips.

"Sota-kun...?" she croaks, leaning her gaiken over the still waters. "Oh no, please give us a moment!!!!!" As her words bellow out with soft urgency, she shoves her head down to a bow. One single motion is all it takes to ring the bell within her crown, and — when it rings, it rings. Shoots out a single wave of sonic chakra; angry little vibrations that are eager to shatter any ear drums caught in their path.

As if on cue, Sota's head bursts out of the water with a desperate gasp for air. Doesn't take his time recollecting himself. The furrowed glare he brings with him tells you that he knows he's wasted enough time. So, with three shuriken lodged between within the webs of his fingers, he pulls himself back to his feet. Still sluggish, still hearing the clock tick in his ears, Sota slings the tiny blades towards Mitsuha, Keniwa, and — Junko?

"STOP GETTING IN MY FUCKING WAY."

wc 418
[Junko used Sonic Pulse on all]
[Sota threw shuriken at Mitsuha & Keniwa (& Junko)]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Okay, so maybe she did punch him the face a time or two. So what? It felt great to do. Watching him get sucked down into the water as if he got flushed down a toilet made her snicker. She would regain her composure as Sota would resurface and his summon would ring a bell. Suddenly, her head would be pounding. She shook her head, trying to get a hold of the situation. Her eyes registered that he drew kunai. Good, at least he knows that he can't be on the defensive all the time. Then she realized that he had three kunai, one for her, one for Keniwa, and one for... Her eyes widened. That idiot really is going to attack his own summon.

Reality would shatter where she once was and she would reappear in front of Sota's contract as she would take the kunai to her shoulder. Silence would fill the air, Crush looking on wondering what was happening as he never seen Mitsuha as she is now. She now adorned long horns, large wings, and a long tail all black. She would have some black scales around her body. Taking out the kunai from her shoulder, there would be very little, if any, blood just on the tip of the blade. She would toss the kunai off to the side and then say, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You really are an idiot for attacking your one ally."

She would perform hand seals and turn to Crush, "Time to turn it up a notch." The Kunai that she threw away, along with some pebbles and sticks floated up and would fly towards Sota at intermediate speeds. No doubt she'll hear Sota make some snide comment that she went from throwing hands to throwing anything not nailed down, but she is actually trying her best to not accidentally kill him. However, with Crush, he tends to get over-excited. Five sharks made of water would appear by the turtle and they would fly around, crashing dangerously close to Sota, but not hitting him, still with the focus of making him lose his focus and foothold of the water he is on.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Clear that Sota's bad fortune had finally started to catch up with him it was clear the four were not exactly going easy on him with the task at hand, witnessing Sota submerge below the water and his contract remaining relatively unscathed he would watch with precision to see what the boy would do. It appeared that whilst struggling he managed to make his way back to the surface in little time, though his contract took the opportunity to strike each of them, his skull would ring with pain, the noise seeming to reside from his contract's bell, he would smile proudly as he smacked his head regaining his senses. Keniwa was ready to unleash the next phase of his and Nom's onslaught against the boy inside he was happy to see the two seeming to begin to work together, although he could not be any madder at seeing what the Red head student would do.

'Imbecile!' He was quick to react dashing straight forward in an attempt to take the blow, however his speed would be matched and surpassed by his ally Mitsuha taking the kunai on her shoulder with stride as she assumed a more draconic appearance. Mitsuha appeared more disappointed than him, yet he was clearly ticked off by what the boy had just done and it was written all over his face. He would stand in front of Sota letting the pebbles and sticks break and pause across his rock like back, as the water rippled with each of the sharks watery explosions, his fist resonated with a golden like chakra before he slammed the surface of the lake the entirety of it becoming still in comparison to the amount of chaos it was just in. "Hold on Mitsuha." He would say calmly showing her his palm before turning to Sota "Alright, that was wrong, and you know it, your own contract? One destined to come to your aid when you need them most? And you decide an attack is in order for them helping you? Explain." His tone was direct and ticked off, as he crossed his arms looking down upon the boy over him. Nom would be somewhat surprised by this practically left speechless as his cheeky sharp grin changed to a pondering look wondering why all the violence came to a halt.

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Oh wow. Why hadn't anyone informed him that he could use the little thing for bait? Good on Mitsuha for hand-feeding him the idea!

The shuriken (not kunai, Mitsuha) lodge into an altered form of what used to be the woman. Features and rich scales of a dragon's skin clad her new form. A sight for the heavens. But, as much as Junko appreciates the thought, the contract is — quite literally — as thin as a slip of paper. A single breeze would've circled her out of harm's way. Still, she settles for an apology; "oh no!!! Are you alright? I'm so sorry — you really didn't need to do that for Junko! ( ; - ; )!!"

Oh well. Chaos ensues. Or, does it?

Imbecile!

Junko flinches, and — had Sota not been mid-fall (thanks to watery tremors caused by watery sharks), he, too, would've jumped in response. Saves it for when a sudden SLAM claps the river together and lets it slowly settle still.

Like Nom, Sota's expression starts wide with confusion (and perhaps........ fear? Nothing he'll admit to, though). A tinge of something-else ripples his brow. Just once, then...

"What? I was just making use of my contract's aid," he argues, emphasizing the part which mirrored his reality. Who said Sota needed to tend to Junko in return for her support? "You said so yourself," he snaps, "me and the fairy-thing will work together to help me stay on my feet. So? Fuck does it look like we're doing — "

"Please, do not worry, mister!!"
Abruptly: Junko appears between the two. "There is nothing Sota-kun can do to hurt me; trust me! There is a reason I was chosen as his contract! Believe me, not even storms can cause me true harm......"

Ignoring the small glare from Sota, Junko holds her head high and confident. A firm nod follows her speech, as if to assure Keniwa of her own certainty of her words because it was nothing short of the truth. An explosive boy that did more collateral than necessary synchronized perfectly with the smaller, quicker creature that floated about the damage as a feather would amongst a blizzard. "Please," she choos and trades them her best smile. "Let's just resume! And, as I said earlier: do not go easy on us!! — WAHH!"

Suddenly, from behind her paper frame comes the number of two. Sharp metal slung at Junko, and past, as she'd foretold. Aims to stab Keniwa in either left or right shoulder. Or both, should he decide against reacting.

wc 414
[Sota throws two kunai at Keniwa]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
A fist slammed down onto the water making everything go to a standstill. She would wait and listen as Keniwa would speak about what he did was wrong. It should have ended there, but no... Junko tried to defend Sota's actions and Sota took this opportunity to throw some kunai at Keniwa.

In an instant, she warped in front of Keniwa and let loose her kinetic chakra. The kunai floated seamlessly in the air before turning around to face Sota. Keniwa would see that she was no longer playing around. Though she didn't have a crazed psychotic look, the calmness on her face spelled danger. In an instant she warped next to Sota and grabbed him by his hair and with all her force pushed him into the water face first. Bringing him back up after only a couple of seconds, she would then say, "Right now you're only good for two things. Making excuses and being a waste of space. I was trying to be nice, but it seems you only know one language." She would dunk his face into the water once more before bringing him back up after a couple of seconds. She would let him go saying, "You should count yourself lucky that we have been putting up with your shenanigans, because if you did this type of shit to the wrong person guess what?"

She would give a slight pause and before he could even get a word in she would yell out "YOU'LL DIE!" She would have a small flashback at both times she was present when there was death at the Gates. "So tell me. What will you do when your luck runs out and someone is finally done with your shit? Are you going to make some lame ass excuse like you always do?" She would say getting in his face.

Akamine Sota

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
If Sota wasn't busy crawling out of his grave, he would laugh —

I was trying to be nice, but it seems you only know one language —

for she seemed to have no idea just how correct she was. A boy that tossed out blades like they were presents, that dished out words of blackmail to the least deserving of his classmates; of course he knew only one language. Had dabbled with it for far too long. So, when he is met with a fellow speaker; does she expect wide-eyed surprise? For fear to choke out of him an apology?

But she sings to him the golden word, and his mind blanks out. Remembers viscera eating away at stumps atop red-soaked hands. Knows danger where danger stands, and it stands uncomfortably close.

An eye flits to Keniwa.

"No..." he croaks out between a cough then another. "I — "

RRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

From atop Mitsuha's head, Junko lets out the shrill of a century. Ought to cripple her ears with how close they stand. "Junko is sorry!! Bu...but you're hurting him!!!!" And she couldn't just hover aside. Her responsibility flashed before her in big, neon lit letters.

wc 189
[Junko used Sonic Pulse on all (well. mainly Mitsuha)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He did not even flinch at either of the two kunais which were coming his way, despite what Sota knew belonging to the Kyoujouran clan meant that most normal strikes would bounce practically right off of him due to his tough rock like skin, it was practically perfect for letting someone tire themselves out before he let loose the pain, at least when it came to battle. Although despite his previous directions it appeared Mitsuha had decided to take things in to her own waterboarding hands, with Keniwa gazing upon the horrors on which she unleashed on the child practically waterboarding him. For a pure moment he made eye contact with the poor boy and something about his face practically screamed help. He would only watch with distain, as she finally released him he would get in between the two of them with agility, unlike most other bloodlines Kyoujourans were pure juggernauts and could adapt easily to suppressive techniques so the sound resonating from Junko had no effect on him whatever despite her attempt.

"Alright Mitsuha, before things get any worse I believe you should go. Leave us two to this. In future if I ever was to catch you torturing one of our own for no academic purpose... things will not go the same as today. Leave now and all of this gets put behind. I will handle the rest here, do remember these are children we are teaching." Despite Sota's delinquent attitude... he could not help but have a bit of a... soft spot for him. It was hard to describe, but that look that he gave Keniwa... it put a crack in his heart. He never wished to see him in pain, none of his students, the only reason they ever would be, was too toughen them for the future, in truth he did not know how to stop the red haired punk from his aggressive ways. All he knew was that he wanted the best for him and all the other students and that he'd do everything he could to attain that, even if it meant his life.

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
She wouldn't fight, she won't argue. Her ears hurt like hell, but she will listen to what Keniwa had to say. It did feel ironic to her, that he would say that since he did dangle Sota off the edge of Hokage Rock the day prior. But what does she know? She would dismiss Crush and warp away, giving Keniwa time with Sota.

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back