Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shovelling Snow (Private)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the letter in hand and passport hidden away on his person Sanyu pulled up a headset mic to his mouth. He had to return home to get it because he doesn't normally like to use it, but there was no way he was going to be able to communicate with certain people in a timely manner. He wasn't well versed in how to trasnsmit, especially to specific groups of people. Changing the frequency, hopefully he'll transmit only to a Sennin or the Raikage.

..//Uh... Hi, Sennin or Raikage or hopefully someone important. This is Yamamoto Sanyu, how's it goin? Hows life? I'm kinda bummed, but enough about me. I picked up a letter from the Hokage earlier about a person I believe we recently denied exit from the city. It comes with a test and updated passport for that person, a man named Yukio. Permission to conduct the test and give the passport if they pass?\\..

Sanyu took a stick and started drawing in any patch of dirt he could find in this mountainous area.​

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You know instead of sitting there looking pretty you could help me with some of this paperwork." Mirō said to her summon who indeed sat pretty with her beautiful blonde hair and eyes enough to make a mans knees weak at a glance. "The contract is to assist you in combat and training. Talking to you telepathically and all motherly is just an added bonus." Mirō glanced up from her paperwork with an annoyed vein twitching on her brow. The audacity of this bi-- Suddenly a radio transmission cut off her final thoughts. The voice sounded eerily familiar... could it be that blonde haired ninja from the gate? Whoever it was needed to get off the signal.

"Yamamoto Sanyu. Please meet with one of the personnel at the gate to have another set of eyes confirm its authenticity." Without another word Mirō lifted her finger from her earpiece and sat up from her chair. With grace she grabbed her black cloak and snapped her fingers. Her contract disintegrated into gold dust and reformed into a one horned mask on her face. In minutes they were standing at the gate, their hood and mask concealing their identity while they waited for Sanyu.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu chuckled to himself as he finished his drawing of a corn field surrounding a scarecrow fending off a murder of crows with its own post. He was going to start another one when he finally heard a response to his request. 'Wait for personnel? I am personnel!' He huffed, but since he assumed he was speaking to someone of power he didn't say anything.

He waited a few more moments before a person in black showed up, he assumed they were ANBU. "Well howdy, heres the letter." He handed the letter off and waited for them to read through it. It was definitely official, having the hokage's signature and the konohagakurian seal on it. Sanyu gave the a thumbs up before bringing his finger to his earpiece.

..//This is a public service announcement. Will a Hyuuga Yukio please make your way to the village gates. Again, will a Hyuuga Yukio please make your way to the village gates. Thank you.//..

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approaching the gate once more it seemed all had gone smoothly in terms of his request to the Hokage tilting his head up to look at the two who now waited for his arrival as he gave a bow in greeting and respect hair falling over his shoulder as he quickly adjusted it straighten his back to look at them. "Apologies if this process has been trouble to either of you, I know its all procedure I guess I should kept on top of things while I was here." He was sincere in his words as he didn't wish to take up people's time if it didn't have to be though circumstances like this could not be avoided given how much time had passed since his arrival in Kumo.

Crossing his arms he waited to hear what they would have to say, He was certain his letter to leaf would have been greeted with some level of surprise though what questions they would have for him in return remained a mystery

[Topic entered]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Again, Sanyu didn't need to wait too long since making his announcement public that the man in question made his appearance. He tipped an imaginary hat at the man. "Pleasure, and no trouble at all, its our job after all." Sanyu went to reach for the letter before realizing it was still within the ANBU's possession. Maybe this was a test, did they hear about his stunt at the gates when Musashi was leaving. Are they watching him? Or maybe they're just here for safety reasons, its probably just that.

Not asking for the letter back as he remembered the contents he turned back to the man and pulled out an actual detect hat and fake glasses. "Alright then Hyuuga Yukio, if that IS your real name, I got a test for you." Sanyu circled the man, inspecting him, looking for signs of a lie. "What..." He paused for dramatic effect. "Did you save the childish, annoying little girl from." He pulled out a magnifying glass and got in close, unnecessarily, but maybe he'd make the man nervous if they tried to lie.​

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With excitement Sanyu sauntered over to Mirō, digging through his belongings to pull out a neat and clean letter. Calloused fingers grabbed the letter and looking inside, its contents were interesting. A proposal from the Hokage herself, to only let out Hyuuga Yukio if he uttered the phrase correctly. Alongside the letter was a passport for him. ‘Yukio…? The one leaf ninja that was here with Nagisa…? Heh, he looks like the type to cause trouble but meeting him and Nagisa at the shopping district makes me wonder if it's just RBF.’ Mirō snickered behind her mask while Sanyu made another radio call.

Shortly a tall man with bright red hair emerged, giving a respectful bow to her and Sanyu. Soon after Sanyu piped up to administer the test. Technically only a jounin or higher would be allowed to release the passport to foreign nin, but letting Sanyu give the test didn’t violate any codes. She herself would be the one to give the final ‘OK’ to release the passport to him, acting as an official overseer. If he managed to get the answer right, if not… the passport gets shredded.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as he had suspected leaf village would want evidence that he was still very much amongst the living, thought the question he receive was one that made him chuckle somewhat a slight smile crossing his head as he shook his head. "I see, that was quite some time ago." Taking a moment the man would speak clearly to convey his answer. "She decided to run into poison without thinking of the consequences first, Luckily I had just learned poison Jutsu at the time and my medical skills weren't all that shabby so I managed to patch her up somewhat."

The man's eyes had a slight shine to them, it was quite clear it was a fond memory for him though there was also a moment of sadness that crossed his face a slight sigh leaving him. "That was really quite some time ago, those were much simpler days." He seemed to be lost in thought in that moment eyes tilting back up to his present company realizing he was talking to himself. "My apologies, I was lost in thought. Will my answer be enough for my village to believe I still walk among the living."

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A part of her hood covered an eye socket to her mask. Leaving her one eye to read his lips and listen to his answer. That red hue moved to the message to confirm that his answer was correct. “I see. With that said you can have my approval to leave Kumogakure.” A hand slithered into her inner cloak pocket, pulling out a stamp with the proper approval signature. A hearty press on his passport, and finally he was set to leave. “All set. Travel wisely on your way to the border.” Mirō handed the passport to Yukio. “Thank you for bringing it to my attention Sanyu, I must return to my duties.” Pivoting to face the gate Mirō jumped up and away.

[Test passed. Passport approved.]
[Topic left unless stopped.]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man gave another bow in thanks to the cloud nin, it seemed he was finally ready to return home though what he had to expect there was up in the air. How much had changed after all this time he wondered, that is something he would discover upon his return however that was something he could think about when he got closer to the village turning back to the cloud nin there with him before he left. "Thank you for your assistance in this matter, and again apologies for the hassle in the future I will be more prepared for travel such as this should i return one day."

With that Yukio would begin his journey stepping out of cloud gates to travel back to the leaf village, wondering what kind of earful he would get from Asuka upon his return considering he had been gone for so long.

[Topic left, Village left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back