Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showing the Basics [Tutor/Azai]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu sighed in exhaustion as he left one of the classrooms. Usually, after he became a shinobi, he mostly went back to the academy to teach a class or help out with the CPSS. However, this time starting today, he decided to take some classes on general education. It was not about shinobi and jutsus, but he wanted to expand his skills beyond his occupation just to help out his family and the whole neighborhood. Besides, he didn't want to let his shinobi work take over most of his life. In any case, this was a great ice breaker as he wanted to do something different outside of training.

Sitting down on a nearby bench in the academy grounds, he looked up to the blue sky to stare it. Right now, Yuri was back in his lab researching more on his Kinjutsu. As for his siblings, his sister was still working at the hospital and his brother was busy with his first mission as a Genin. So in a sense, he was alone. And bored.

Seeing that sitting around might go nowhere, he decided to play around with one of the jutsus he created years ago. With his hand held out, he focused on his palm. When he did, a small sphere of blue electricity formed before he juggled it around like a juggling ball. Sure, he already mastered his affinity with Lightning, but it didn't hurt to go back to basics.

[Tutor WC: 242/1500]
[Post: 1/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another boring day for Momotaro Azai, the boy was hyped up to become one of the world's most powerful ninjas but someone forgot to tell him one thing, that was gonna take a loooooooong time. So Momotaro really out of options decided to accept how slow things will be from now on and headed straight to the academy to learn more about basic things such as throwing kunai and shuriken or some basic jutsus or perhaps something his father avoided teaching him for the time being and that was about how do release elemental chakra, but the boy knew that that was really unlikely, its not like he is gonna meet a person who knows their stuff there.

When Momotaro got there the boy saw that a couple of other kids had the same idea, so a bunch of people were huddled at the target practice. Unable to get the training he wanted the boy decided to do some jogging in order to increase his own stamina for now, after all Momotaro aimed to be to master both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu so a lot of stamina wont hurt. His exercise was not special, but it was what he saw on the way that was quite special. A man sitting on a bench playing with a ball of lightning, now if that was not the coolest image ever then Momotaro does not know what is. The black haired boy obviously choose to approach the man using lightning, in hopes of maybe knowing how the stranger is doing what he is doing.

"Umm excuse me, mister. I hate to interrupt you, but my name is Momotaro Azai. I was just passing by and I saw you doing what you are doing. And I want to say one thing." The boy cleared his throat and took a deep breath and prepared his eloquent. "This jutsu looks so cool, how are you doing that ? It looks so amazing, playing lightning like its some kind of rubber ball is seriously amazing." Alright maybe it was not eloquent but what did you expect, Momotaro is just a 13 year old boy after all. 

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Just as he was completely focused on the ball, his eyes widened at the unfamiliar voice. Turning around, he saw a black-haired young boy wearing a necklace and a simple outfit, which was enough to sigh in relief. The last time he was caught off-guard was during his brother's results of his Genin exam. But upon seeing this particular boy, he was a relief to see a normal boy for a while.

It was supposed to be until the young boy named Momotaro Azai began to ask about the ball of electricity on his hand and what kind of Jutsu did he make it. It was enough to drop the said ball, causing it to disperse once it made contact to the ground. This was a lot to take in for Yuu considering how seemingly energetic this young boy was. "U-Uh... Thanks? It's a Ninjutsu that I made when I was a student in this academy. Well, after I discovered my affinity with Lightning. Though I'm afraid to say that this is not for battle or anything."

While he was a bit disappointed that his ball was gone, for now, he was interested in the young boy's spirit and energy. Yet, he wondered about something. "Are you an Academy Student? If you like, I can invite you to a class I'm planning for next week."

[Tutor WC: 225 + 242 = 467/1500]
[Post: 2/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young black haired boy was shocked to know that such an amazing looking technique was considered basic, granted he did not even to get to discover his chakra affinity just yet but it still looked way to cool for him to be able to use it quickly. But here he was, the boy was offered to be taught this jutsu by this complete stranger who seemed kind enough, plus he taught a class there so this is gonna go amazingly or at least the boy thought. Nodding towards the man as he accepted his generous offer. There was one thing though. “ of course I will go mister, but there is one thing, uh I did not get your name.” he then bowed in order to show respect to his elders, the boy was not someone to show other disrespect so he did not want to pry into info that might be confidential but he really wanted to know the name of his soon to be temporarily mentor.

“I am so sorry if I am crossing a line I just would like what your name is, if you wish to not tell me for any reason I will understand. You have no obligation to tell me anything.” Ok maybe Momo is going a little bit too heavy on the whole, respect your elders thing but hey, that’s how the boy was raised. And its not like he is doing something wrong, is he ? “and oh what class do you even teach mister ?”

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Azai mentioned this, he realized that because of the boy's sudden appearance, he didn't have time to introduce himself. "Oh yeah, don't worry about it. I'm Kashino Yuu, nice to meet you! And I don't look like it now, but I'm actually 13-years-old. But you can still call me "Sensei" or "Yuu" if you like."

It was no surprise that he mistook him as an adult probably due to the tall stature of his path. Either that or he was one of the youngest to ever become a teacher in the academy. Being young was nice, but it would be nice if he was a bit older. "As for my classes, I mostly teach about swordsmanship and Ninjutsu basics, probably because I'm very proficient with both of them. I am planning to have the latter next week, but..."

He looked around the academy grounds, which he could see no one was here since most of the students and teachers seemed to be busy with classes. "Just for you, I could let you teach some of my favorite basic Ninjutsu I learned along with the one I made. Just promise me not to use them willing-nilly except for emergencies. Even if they are basic Ninjutsu doesn't mean most of them are harmless."

He would let him tell him when the class exactly, but after seeing the boy's interest in his jutsu, Yuu was very curious at the young boy's potential. So it wouldn't be a surprise for him to teach him more about Ninjutsu. Plus, he has nothing to do beyond his general classes, so this might be the best way for him to try something different. "But first things first, I need to know your name. I told you mine, so I need to know yours. I don't want to call you "kid" all the time, you know."

Besides, calling him "kid" was very rude for him to call a young student.

[Tutor WC: 323 + 225 + 242 = 790/1500]
[Post: 3/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well well color Momotaro surprised, the guy who was way better than him and knew cool ninjutsu was not even a year older than him. “woah Yuu you are thirteen ? And you know all this stuff and even teach other that’s amazing.” The boy said as he could not wrap his mind around how someone so young can be so ahead of him, but instead of letting something like that discourage him from chasing his dream of greatness, it only served to motivate him. Because if a kid like Yuu can be good enough to teach then there is nothing stopping him from reaching the same level as him aside from Momotaro’s own laziness, but it will feel weird calling him sensei but he will have to deal with that.

“ Wait a second Yuu-sensei did you say you know swordsmanship and ninjutsu ? Wow that’s the two things I want to master, this is great I can’t believe my luck.” at that Momotaro was so happy that he could jump joyously but he will not do that, at least not now since that will be very embarrassing in front someone his own age. “ Oh you would not need to worry about that I will promise you to be responsible with whatever you teach me, after all I am aiming to be one of the best and most famous ninja this village has ever seen. So I will avoid making such small mistakes.” The boy felt a little bit confident in himself, but perhaps the way he is confident in himself now will help in his journey. A positive Attitude won’t hurt right ?

“oh I apologize, My name is Momotaro Azai a pleasure to meet you, but you can call me Momo if you’d like. So uh if you don’t can you lead the way to the class Yuu sensei ?” well looks his journey might be starting in an unconventional way, but the boy was excited for this anyway.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu blushed as Momo complimented how he managed to all of this despite his age and that he just called him "sensei". In his honesty, he was a bit slow in his progress during his Genin years. But ever since Yuri came into his life, he made big progress in his training and jutsu mastery as well as making quick work on his missions. Though now that he thought about it, he felt that he was cheating most of his progress thanks to Yuri's influence. Yet, he met more interesting people and shinobi in the process beyond just his former teachers and classmates. In fact, just seeing Momo declared his intentions to become the best and famous shinobi in the village reminded him very much of himself.

"Don't worry about it. Come on, I know the place for the 'class'," Yuu said as he started walking inside the academy, hoping that Momo was following him.

----

To Yuu's eyes, this wasn't exactly a real class since Momo was an only student and that he already booked the dojo for next week's class. But thankfully, the higher-ups agreed to let him use it for today just to help out a student who was starting out in the world of shinobi. There were several classes already occurred outside the academy and he didn't want to disturb them during his demonstrations.

"Alright. So first things first, Ninjutsu. I can guess you already know more about Chakra Control, right?" Yuu asked as he stood in the center of the dojo. "Well, using an Elemental Ninjutsu is a bit complicated. As you saw earlier, you saw how I managed to create a small orb of electricity with my chakra. That's actually an advanced form of Chakra Control called a Nature Transformation. By altering your chakra's properties into a specific element, you can shape it into a powerful Ninjutsu. Combine that with Shape Transformation and you may discover some even more powerful Jutsus at your fingertips."

As he said this, he made a few handseals and aimed his right hand's two fingertips towards a training dummy that he prepared a few minutes ago. When he did, electricity began to envelop his hand and released itself towards their target, which created a small bolt of lightning that electrocuted it in the process. He would show his Rasengan or his Chidori, but just showing him a basic Ninjutsu would be the best way to demonstrate this example to a beginning shinobi like Momo. Not only that, he was working on the mental notes that he studied during his Genin years. So not all of the information might not be accurate.

"But as I said, you can't just simply learn the handseals and just use it immediately. You have to know the elemental affinity that would work best for you," Yuu continued explaining as he pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket. "For starters, there are five basic elements of Nature Transformation, which are Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water. Each of them has their own strengths and weaknesses to each other, but I'll discuss that in a few moments. There are other elements beyond those basics, but I doubt you're ready for those. For now, we should try to determine what element your chakra belongs to. This is important as you can master a Ninjutsu with the same element as your chakra's affinity to it."

He then gives the paper to Momo as he pulled out another one from his pocket. "And in order to do that, we will be using this paper," the Chuunin said as he showed his own paper.

[Tutor WC: 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 1396/1500]
[Post: 4/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was still trying to wrap his head around how lucky he is, meeting someone his age who can potentially teach him stuff that he did not know about is absolutely great, cause not only will he benefit and become a step closer to achieve his dreams but he might also make a new friend today. But for now the boy will focus on treating Yuu as a teacher, in order to get the most out of today. He nodded once Yuu said that he knew where this class will be conducted and followed his new sensei around.

The boy’s ears perked up, his eyes were lit with a furious determination. His body language was sharped and focused, he intended to soak in all the information that Yuu is planing to give to him today. Hearing about the Chakra natures the boy felt a sense of deja vu, as he had already learned some of the stuff Yuu is talking about. But what he was completely ignorant about was the elemental jutsus Yuu displayed earlier, the boy then nodded along and began to subconsciously try to mimic Yuu’s hand seals, but unlike his master nothing came out. Which what made his jaw drop once again when he saw Yuu summon bolts of lightning like that.

“woah that is amazing yeah I know about chakra control and can use some basic stuff, so there are five elemental natures right, Earth, wind, fire, thunder and water right ? I remember my dad had an affinity for water, but he never taught me what my affinity was. So your affinity is too lightning ? Can you use more than one element or are you locked to one element ?”

Right after the boy asked his question, Yuu handed him a piece of paper and then took out one of his own. The boy could help but stare at the paper, his eyes were unsure, the boy did not know what is going on.

“um excuse me but what is this paper for again ? I do not understand what is happening how can this piece of paper help me know what affinity I have ?”

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuu just grinned as Momo asked why he was given a piece of paper as he put his own piece between his fingers. "Well, that "piece of paper" is a Chakra Induction Paper, a special kind that was made of a tree that was grown and fed with chakra. If you let it exposed with an inch of your chakra, it will varying effects based on its affinity with one of the elements. For example, when I exposed my own Lightning-imbued chakra to the paper..."

He then demonstrated it by releasing some of his chakra to his fingertips, which caused his own paper to wrinkle. "It will wrinkle by itself," Yuu finished as he showed the wrinkled paper to the young Genin. If Momo took a closer look, he didn't even move his fingers or even let go of the paper. "Of course, if a chakra has a fire affinity, it will ignite by itself and burn it to ash. For water affinity, it will become wet. Wind will split the paper in two while Earth will turn it into dirt and crumble away. Thanks to how the paper reacts to these types of chakra, it's the best way for any shinobi to learn what elements they have an affinity with."

For Yuu, he learned his own affinity with the Lightning element when he was curious about the Chakra Induction Paper from the books one day and tried it by himself with one of the papers that were dropped by one of the teachers during his academy days. Ever since then, he slowly became accustomed to Ninjutsu such as Storm Bolt and Chidori, especially with Yuri's influence. "Though regarding with your last question, you can use more than one element if you're an experienced shinobi. But you have to take a few years to learn and master one at the time."

In his honesty, because of his Rinnegan, he managed to mastered almost all of the basic elements. Yet he didn't want to share this with Momo since this was a Kinjutsu and he was not ready to learn of its existence yet. "Why don't you try with your own paper? You don't need to focus most of your chakra to the paper though. Just a little bit will react to the paper."

[Tutor WC: 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 1779/1500]
[Post: 5/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young blue eyed boy stared at awe as Yuu demonstrated what the papers are actually for, they help you learn what your affinity actually is huh ? Well the boy waited to listen for Yuu to finish his explanation before testing the paper himself. Trying to wrap his mind around everything that he learned today made the boy wished he had foresaw this and brought some kind of notebook with him. But luckily everything was not too complicated for him to understand, he learned what every chakra nature will do to the piece of paper and was ready to perform the test.

“Oh thats good to know since I plan to master all five then, gotta be an amazing if I want to make my name renowned around the world right ? But don’t worry about me I will make sure to take it easy at first and focus on mastering my main element nature first then move on to the second till I finish all five in the future. I know I aim to go on a long journey but I will also have to take it one step at a time. And alright here I go, lets see what my elemental affinity is.”

The boy then closed his eyes to focus,he held the paper with his fingertips and channeled some of his chakra towards it, luckily he knew had to do that. And once he did the paper changed his chakra affected the paper and it……… wrinkled! That meant only one thing, his nature affinity was.

“Its thunder my affinity is to thunder! That’s so cool I was secretly hoping that I will get thunder and I did, I am so happy” the boy raised his arms in jubilation, it will be only be a moment till he realized he had no idea what to do next, he then turned back to Yuu with a sort of ashamed smile on his face. “Ah sensei sorry about that, I got a little carried away. So I figured what my affinity is, what is next ? Do I learn my first jutsu or try to infuse my weapons with thunder ?” The boy asked clearly excited at the idea of performing some cool things with thunder.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He was starting like this young kid already. Not only he was determined and dedicated to master all five basic elements, but he was also patient after he told him that mastering them would take a long time. Regardless, he could see that he has a bright future ahead of him as a shinobi.

Although, he did see that he was a bit too eager as when he started to ask if he could learn a new jutsu or even use Lightning on his weapon. He wasn't exactly surprised at his affinity to Lightning since most of the Kumo shinobi was associated with it. However, he was a bit worried since he wanted to try out a Ninjutsu immediately. "Calm down. We just only know about your chakra affinity. Right now, the next part is to learn how to transform your chakra and generate it into electricity. Just knowing the handseals isn't enough if you don't know how to change its properties and properly manipulate them while avoiding producing too much of it. Not to mention that electricity is still dangerous in the hands of an inexperienced shinobi. One slip-up and you could electrocute yourself or someone else by accident."

Most of his explanation came from his experiences with his training with his own Lightning affinity. Not only he made several accidents along the way, but he almost electrocuted his father when he was at home, which was another reason he trained away from it to avoid making the same mistake.

But guessing that it would be better if he could just show it to him, he lifted his right hand so Momo could see it and by focusing his eyes to it, his own chakra began to gather in his palm and before long, it slowly transformed into electricity as enveloped wildly on his hand. "Of course, generating electricity is easier said than done. Lightning Release focused on increasing the high-frequency vibrations of the chakra, which you can shape it into electrical energy to use for any Lightning Ninjutsu. However, you not only need a lot of focus on gathering and changing your chakra, but you have to make sure you have to increase it's vibrations as you can."

Once he explained this, he dispelled the electricity from his hand and slowly backed away from Momo. "Now, try to gather the chakra by yourself. When you do, focus on vibrating it enough to transform it into a small spark of electricity. When you manage to do that, we'll move on with the next phase of training." With that, he waited for the young Genin to try it out as he silently watched his progress.

[Tutor WC: 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 2224/1500]
[Post: 6/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro listened to Yuu words of caution, his teacher was right no need to rush ahead so quickly it was just that Momotaro was unable to contain his excitement about this. Cause the jet black haired boy always thought about the day he will start using elemental ninjutsu, and that will take a long while but he will not be deterred of his dream because of something as simple as it will take a long while. So nodding to his sensei, the boy decided to take it easy and just listen to whatever he has to say and be a good student.

“Yeah I got carried away, but I will stop now. No need putting the cart infront of the horse am I right ? So anyways you are right, my next step should be to learn how to generate electricity. But that sounds complicated, since electricity can be very dangerous
.” The boy said as he saw that Yuu raised his arm and Momotaro made a point to focus on it.

And in just a few moments later Yuu’s hand was enveloped in wild electricity and it was really great to look at, but this time Momo made sure to not just look at it and this time try to gather as much information as he can. But that was harder than he had thought, luckily he did not need to figure things on his own for long since Yuu explained what he did in a rather clear manner, nodding his head the boy stared his hand for a little before getting ready to try what Yuu just did.

“I see so it involves a lot of concentration, I need to master it to the point of at least being able to control it without harming the wrong person. So I will do it but before I do that can you answer me a quick question, I do not know if it will make me sound dumb or something but to different elements require different thing. Like for Lightning its vibration do the other elements require something else ?” Momo asked before taking a step back himself and raising his arms and closing his eyes in order to focus his chakra.

And so he did, and for a while other than having a large amount of chakra come to his hand nothing happened. Or so the boy thought because as soon as he was began to get frustrated a tiny spark happened in his hand, and immediately the boy decided to focus on that feeling and cultivate it to expand the amount of lightning he can produce, and suddenly for a couple of seconds the boy let out a large amount of lightning and it was wild, sadly it dispersed rather quickly.

“woah did you see that Yuu sensei, I did it. It was intense but I could not hold onto it for long, but it felt great. I am officially one step closer, I will keep chasing that feeling. So um what do you think ? Did I do something wrong ?” The boy asked as he was excited to learn how to better shinobi, that way he can make his dream into reality in the near future.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
In his honesty, he lowered his expectations regarding Momo's Chakra Control so far. While he was impressed at his dedication, that didn't mean he could call him a prodigy so quickly. Besides, it took him about a week to produce and control his Lightning chakra and it was no easy feat. If Momo could pass the first part of this exercise, then he may see something interesting with this young man.

But much to his surprise when he watched the young Genin, his electricity from his hand grew from a small spark into several bolts of lightning that danced wildly throughout the dojo. Thankfully, it dispersed rather quickly, which he sighed in relief as he approached Momo while showing a small smile.

"Yeah, other than how intense the electricity you produced, it was pretty impressive. Though it was uncontrollable and it dispersed rather quickly. We'll work on the former later, but for now, well done." Yuu placed his right hand on Momo's shoulder, happy that he was progressing very well. "For the next part of the exercise, you need to maintain your electricity as long as possible. Like before, if you don't keep it for several more minutes, the electricity will disperse very quickly. For this phase, you have to produce and retain your electricity for about 3 minutes. If it disperses before it reached that time, you have to start all over again. And just to make sure you can do this without any minor casualties..."

Before he could continue, Yuu made several handseals and put his hands in front of Momo. All of the sudden, a shield made of chakra suddenly enveloped around the young Genin, creating a small dome that somehow trapped him there. "This Barrier will prevent any stray bolts of electricity to hit some passing teachers and students. Don't worry, if you're feeling tired or hurt, just let me know and I'll put it down."

With that said, Yuu sat down on the floor and like before, he silently watched Momo's progress. This young Genin was his responsibility and if something happened to him during this exercise, he wouldn't forgive himself.

[MFT/WC: 356]
[Tutor WC: 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 2580/1500]
[Post: 7/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro was honestly relieved to see that the intense amount of electricity he generated came as a shock even to Yuu, cause it did not feel like what he should be doing at this moment. Feeling a sense of pride when Yuu placed his hand on his shoulders and told him he did a good job, the young boy could help but to make a wide smile. The boy however was glad that Yuu seemed focus enough to help guide him to his next step, it was weird but even though Yuu was his age Momotaro felt like that there is huge gap between the two, a gap so big that he cant even begin to fathom at the moment. But it was not like that is a negative, cause the boy really wanted to catch up no matter how long that takes.

“Yeah I see, three minutes sounds plausible. Because when I did the first one, the giant spark I concentrated my chakra and I felt like a slight feeling of friction and then after a couple of seconds it went BOOM and created that giant spark, so I think if I can suppress the boom I can do this. Or maybe I should focus on making a smaller boom, anyways I got this, just let me know when I should start Sensei.”

The boy’s wide eyes changed from the innocent and optimistic look it usually displays to a much more focused glare, his eyes almost as if it actually gotten narrower perhaps a foolish mistake but the boy chose to act as if his whole dreams are riding on this moment, this training. Gaining control of his first element will be a crucial day for the boy, whether it was supposed to be or not. So he awaited for Yuu’s go sign as he watched in confusion when his master made the signs for the barrier jutsu only to immediately realize what its actually for, pleasantly surprised the boy nodded and began and working on his task.

Holding his hand in front of him the boy closed his eyes once more and imaging the what his chakra will look like as he focused most of it on his hand and began to emit electricity, and for a moment it looked like everything was going well and dandy. And a minute later BOOM the electricity exploded in to massive bolts of wild thunder hitting the edges of the barrier and hurting his hand, the boy was glad the barrier was there to stop the thunder from hitting a random bystander.

“I am ok, slight mishap but I got it, one more try and I will do it.”

Momotaro said as he flailed his hand in pain as he squinted his face for a moment, but he quickly recovered and took a deep breath before trying once more. The boy then held out his hand once more but this time, he focused on maintaining a smaller electricity and after a couple of seconds the boy third try would prove to actually be the charm as the electricity he formed this time was not as large as the first two times but wild enough to look impressive for his age, and best part was the fact that 3 minutes have passed and the boy does not seem to be slowing down.

“look Yuu I did it, I can control electricity in my hand. It feels so amazing.” the boy said as the voice of crackling thunder still echoed from the blade of lightning that covered his hand.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He was hoping to teach Momo more on controlling electricity next, but he never expected him to maintain AND control it at the same time. Just the sight of his hand enveloped with a wild burst of electricity was very shocking for him to see in his life. "Whoa, you're right. I never saw anyone who can control electricity just for a day. And we didn't even get to the next phase of the exercise."

The main point of this phase was to help him maintain the electricity for 3 minutes and he did more than completing this task. "Still, well done. You've passed this part of the exercise."

But upon he noticed Momo's hands, Yuu put down the barrier as he took a closer look at them while he commanded him to disperse his electricity-infused chakra. If he saw a scar from his attempts or not, he frowned at this. He was impressive at his dedication, but he was worried at the Genin's injuries. "While it is impressive at your progress, I would recommend that you be careful. Not only it may hurt anyone nearby, but you may hurt yourself in the process. Please do keep in mind when you use any Lightning-based Ninjutsu."

He was aware it was not easy to master Lightning chakra and doing so was never painless. Whether if it was a jutsu that enveloped his body or a jutsu that gathered and released to his opponent, he always paid it through the scars he obtained from wielding this dangerous element.

However, while he wanted to skip a phase and move on, he didn't want to let him continue with his injured hand. With that, he took out his mini-med kit from his pouch and pulled out a bandage and some ointment to treat his wounds. "Okay, don't move your hand for a while. I don't want your hands to be out of the commission forever." It would take him five minutes to let the ointment set in, which meant that he had to let him rest for a while before they could continue the exercise.

[MFT/WC: 351]
[Tutor WC: 351 + 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 2931/1500]
[Post: 8/5]

(OOC: I'm going to give Momo 1 post to rest before Yuu can continue tutoring him with the final phase of the exercise.)

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momotaro’s face lit up when Yuu gave him words of compliments, to be completely honest the young man can not totally explain what he just did to get the results he got but he was proud of himself for doing so. Turning towards Yuu with a huge smile on his face, the boy was so excited he did not notice the fact that he kinda injured his own hand.

“huh, I guess I am better than I thought. Converting chakra to elemental injury is fun but at the same time, for some reason I can not explain the sensation its weird, like I know how to do it, but if I try to put to words I find myself failing. “

once Yuu told him to disperse the electricity from his hand, the boy followed the orders and finally noticed something. Doing that exercise ended with him hurting his hand, weirdly enough the boy only felt pain after acknowledging the injury. Grunting and scrunching his face the boy did not know how to deal with his injury, luckily enough his mentor did and Yuu took out a first aid kit and poured his ointment on Momotaro’s hand.

“ah that kinda burns, lightning is sure a wild element. I will make sure to keep practicing on how to manage it, thanks for the treatment my hand hurts. So I should wait a little while before attempting to attempt my first Jutsu ?”

The boy asked, even though the young man should focus on taking it easy Momotaro was just too anxious to start performing Jutsu.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Yep. Not only you need to move your fingers to create some handseals, but I need your hands to be in tip-top shape before we move on. Besides, I don't want the principal to scold me for endangering the students during a class." Jokes aside, he was very happy to teach this young man everything he knew for the past few years. Just one look at him reminded him a lot of himself as a young wide-eyed boy who just wanted to learn everything about the shinobi life.

A few minutes have passed as Yuu stood up and walked at the center of the dojo. He hoped that Momo's hands were healed enough for him to move on. "Alright, so you managed to master gathering electricity, how to maintain them for a long period of times, and to control them. However, the real challenge starts here. Did you remember that jutsu I cast earlier? It's called a Storm Bolt and it's just a simple Ninjutsu that condenses the electricity onto your fingertips and releases them like a bolt of lightning to your target like an arrow. To any beginning shinobi, the main problem lies on concentrating the electrical energy only to your fingers and aimed it like you do with your throwing or ranged weapons. Control and accuracy is the key here, so if you don't master both of them, you may accidentally hit a wrong target or your own ally. Keep that in mind when using this Ninjutsu."

With that said, Yuu set up a bullseye target near the center of the dojo and escorted Momo in front of it. "Since you saw the handseals I used earlier, you should able to use the jutsu right now. However, for this exercise, you have to concentrate the electrical energy towards your fingertips and make sure you can condense enough to shoot out as a bolt of lightning to the target. Just... make sure you have to aim carefully. Unlike earlier, I won't put up a barrier. However, I will make sure that any stray bolts won't get hit by any students passing by. Got it?"

He didn't want to risk anyone from Momo's Ninjutsu, but using a Chakra Barrier twice would cost him more chakra than he usually consumed. Regardless, he watched Momo's progress while making sure no one including the teachers won't get hurt.

[MFT/WC: 395]
[Tutor WC: 395 + 351 + 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 3326/1500]
[Post: 9/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy immediately chuckled at Yuu’s comment, making the boy really confused its getting hard to see the other boy as a powerful mentor type of person when he can just as easily see him as a friend who he can get casual with. But Momotaro should focus on his lesson, this is the closest he has gotten to learn Jutsu and he was not about to waste such opportunity. “Haha I guess that’s fair, I guess I got a bit overzealous with electricity it was a shocking experience.” After the boy made himself chuckle a bit more with his silly little pun, he regained his focus on the topic at hand about the first Jutsu he will learn, Storm Bolt. The boy listened closely as he paid attention to the explanation, it was a clear explanation. The boy began to visualize how the Jutsu will work and was excited to do it.

Knowing that his tutor will be around to help him in case he fails to control his Justu and things go flying loose, taking a deep breath the boy walked into position and turned to look at Yuu. “All right, I will try to follow the hand seals you did earlier and also generate electricity like I just did. And focus all of the through the tip of my index and middle finger to shoot it out like an arrow. Here goes.” The boy then did just that, trying his hardest to not mess up the boy finished all of the hand seals and finally managed to do Storm Bolt from the first try, it was a miracle. Well to be fair the boy concerted harder than he had concentrated ever before in his life, he wanted to succeed doing this and make it clear to himself that is not stupid for him to try and pursue his dreams, no matter how hard they may be and today’s success was a triumph for the boy.

look look Yuu, I did it. I did it! I managed to release electricity from my hand, I can’t believe I did it. This feels so amazing, I did not know performing Jutsu was this refreshing, I want to learn as many Jutsu as possible, but first I should focus on making this Jutsu better and then move on the others from the same element. Sorry if I rambled on and on, but I am just so gosh darn happy. I was not sure if I could do it or not. But I gotta learn my manners, what’s next Yuu sensei ? should I do it more or move to a new Jutsu ?”

He asked looking excitedly at his friend/mentor.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, for the love of Raiden, he did it. Just seeing Azai using Storm Bolt for the first time onto a training dummy was a big surprise for him. From generating electricity to controlling it, he could see that Azai might grow up as the strongest shinobi of the village, a young prodigy in his eyes. However, he knew he still has a lot to learn and he didn't want him to rush everything not just in his training as a shinobi, but also his every day like as a normal child. Not only that, there were scary things that he may face one day, so he had to make sure he won't go down to the wrong path of his future.

But back to the topic in hand, Yuu approached the young Genin and pat his head as he said, "That's a good idea. You just used Storm Bolt for the first time and now, you have to master it. If you keep it up, you may able to discover some new jutsus that even you can master by yourself. As for new jutsus, I may another one in my mind. You just only learned a jutsu that focused on redirecting lightning, so it's best if I teach you a Ninjutsu that focused on gathering and controlling it."

With that, Yuu then walked in front of the dummy and taking a few deep breaths, he began making a new set of handseals. When he did so, he focused on his right hand as electricity began to gather on his palm and when he focused on it, it began to condensed itself before he charged onto the dummy with one strong punch. Once it made contact, the dummy was left with a large burn on its stomach as Yuu dispersed his electricity from his hand.

"As you can see, I just used a jutsu called Thunderfist. By condensing the electricity on your hands, you can shock your opponents with just a simple touch," Yuu said as he backed away from the dummy so Momo could step forward. "You can also use it with a weapon. But for now, you have to use it only with your bare hands. If you managed to leave a burn or electricity on the dummy, I'll consider it that you mastered the jutsu. As always, I will be here to aid you if something goes wrong."

True to his words, he sat down as he waited for the young Genin to use the said jutsu right in front of him.

[MFT/WC: 425]
[Tutor WC: 425 + 395 + 351 + 356 + 445 + 383 + 606 + 323 + 225 + 242 = 3751/1500]
[Post: 10/5]

Azai Momotaro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momo was quite shocked by himself today, it was a weird sensation he felt like he is a genius or something. But he shook his head rather quickly so that he does not let this get into his head too much, otherwise he risks becoming too over confident and complacent, and fail to achieve his goal. Turning back to his unlikely teacher, the boy watched as he walked up to a training dummy and began to perform a jutsu. In the mean while his previous words about mastering Jutsus rang in the boy’s head, he knew that in order to achieve what he wants, he must master both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. He knew more Taijutsu than most people his age, but he had little knowledge about Ninjutsu, so he was very grateful to his teacher for this tutorial on them.

“woah that is still amazing, but this jutsu seemed to be a lot simpler than thunder Bolt, I guess the real challenge of this thing is whether I will be able to measure exactly the amount of electricity will be needed. Alright I think I know a way to be able to do this, lets hope I am right.”

He then slowly walked up to where the dummy was at, and took yet another deep breath before copying all of the handsigns Yuu just preformed and stuck out his hand to the dummy. At first it looked like Momo may have bitten more than he can chew as his hand began to light up, and a large amount of electricity came out of his hand. But quickly the boy seemed to be able to dial that down, eventually reaching a point where the electricity was just confined to the size of his palm. The boy then stopped the Jutsu, saw the mark he made on the dummy and had a sigh of relief.

“Kashino-san I did it, I was able to recreate that Jutsu.” He then raised his fist upwards to the sky in elation, he never felt this good about his accomplishments before.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back