Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shuusui Houkou[Rain] > Niji[Stone] [Free RB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Since leaf is no longer an option since I requested all my info, here is the thread with all my junk in it, to make stuff here easier :3 I never got my refund so, just incase anyone thinks I’m hiding it or something, I ain’t! D: - http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=365&t=6563

Old Character Name: Shuusui Houkou
Old Village/Missing: Rain
OCR Type: Old Site Transition
Old IC Rank: S Rank/Special Jounin

New Character Name: Niji
Preferred Username: Niji
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Hashigaki
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Banshees Requiem[/u]
[b]HP:[/b] (35+lvl) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (65+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Accuracy and +20% Sound Damage
[i]High:[/i] Ninjutsu Accuracy
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Gen Save, Genjutsu DC
[i]Low:[/i] Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: S Rank/Special Jounin

Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description: Niji is considered average in height, being 5’7”. His body has a soft, muscular tone to it, though he is far from ripped. His brown hair is long, reaching down to his lower back and he usually leaves it down though may on occasion tie it up. Though blind, Niji chooses to wear an eye patch over his right eye only, claiming that it “looks cool” as the reasoning. His exposed eye is a beautiful, vibrant violet with tiny flecs of silver if looked at closely. More often than not, Niji is smiling or laughing about one thing or another and this gives him an aura of happiness and positive energy that some claim is contagious. When it comes to clothes he is quite a simple man, long sleeved shirts of varying colours, jeans that are usually black or charcoal in colour and a pair of black shinobi sandals. He wears his headband where most usually would, along his forehead and when one duty he will don his Chuunin jacket atop a black, long sleeves shirt.

Character's Mental Description: Niji is what most would consider unstable, though he would be quick to point out that most people who say that are joking, truth is they are only half joking. He is so upbeat and happy about most anything and will often be found singing and/or dancing his way to wherever it is that he needs to be. Many see him as being air headed and they wouldn’t be wrong, aside for when he is out on a mission, he knows the value of being a professional when it comes to work. Most people find his general nature to be overbearing and as such it has become quite difficult for him to maintain many friendships, those he has maintained love him for him, but he often wonders why being so happy and positive drives people away, he just can’t understand. He has a great lust for adventure, loves to explore the world and wonder at it’s marvels and beauty, meeting different cultures and embracing them, he is very open minded and happy to try anything at least once.

Character History: Niji, like all before him in his family was born blind, quite an experience to behold upon first being brought into the world. This boy however, took to being blind like a fish to water, his parents and others in the clan marvelled at his mobility when he was merely months old. By the time he was four years old the boy had developed sonar that was considered perfect, something neither of his parents had even yet achieved. Whilst growing up, Niji also developed a fondness for singing which was normal for the clan, however he seemed to just do it a little too much and was often asked to shut up by most of the village population, not that he listened to them very often, despite his ears being as good as they are he managed to obtain some very selective hearing. When he turned ten years old, he was happily taken into the Iwa academy to become one of the shinobi who would help the village, a true honour for him and for the family.

Academy life was quite a breeze for the boy, he was studious enough and had things he could and could no do as much as a normal child. He personally excelled at moulding his chakra and using basic jutsu quite easily, so when it came time for the Genin exam he passed with flying colours. The moment he got his headband, his lust for adventure and excitement spawned and grew, any time he had a chance to leave the village on a mission, he would be gone. Over the years he visited each country a dozen or so times each, met dangerous missing-nin and even fought to protect people from invading pirates and bandits outside of his mission guidelines. His mission record was nothing to be sniffed at by the time he was a Chuunin, not perfect but, not the worst.

It had been eight years since he entered the academy and his time had finally come. A Jounin exam and his name was all over it. Even better, the exam was to take part in a high ranking mission with the other applicants to the exam, there were four of them all together, two male, two female, they would convene just before the exam to decide whom of them would lead the team, a young girl of the Kaguya bloodline was to be the leader, she was confident and quite skilled from what Niji could tell so he had no complaints. Their mission was not simple though, they were to infiltrate a city in another country, get inside of the home of the Daimyo and assassinate two of his advisors and steal some highly classified scrolls. Getting to and into the city was barely an issue at all, they all found it easy to act touristy. After a few days and nights of observing the castle like residence of the Daimyo, they would put their plan into action. They would split off into three groups that were decided ahead of time, the Kaguya girl would assassinate one of the targets and the other would go to a boy around Nijis age who happened to be adept with a katana, which left him and the remaining girl, a small Hyuuga girl, seems logical for the two of them to take the search and retrieve mission given their abilities. The pair of them set about their objective and before too long they were extracting from the castle and returning to the Rendez-vous, they would wait their for about fifteen minutes before they realised something was up, a lot of the guards posted around the city were starting to slowly make their way toward the castle home, looking like they were searching as they went. Immediately the both of them knew what had happened and would make an effort to rush to the castle as stealthily as possible. Once they managed to get inside, not without difficulty, they found that their leader had indeed been caught and worst of all, killed, the other assassin had also been caught and though not dead, the torture he was currently going through as they interrogated him rang Nijis ears something awful, but he wasn’t about to fail the mission like this, they had a job to do and with a glance to the Hyuuga, he gave a smile. It wasn’t pretty, easy or how the mission should have went at all but in the end, the two targets as well as several soldiers of the city lay dead along with the two dead bodies of those who failed their missions, even so, the remaining two would take them back home to receive a proper burial. Niji and the Hyuuga girl received promotion to Jounin even if they both felt somewhat undeserving, they had fulfilled the mission even after losing two team members and that looked greatly upon them.

Two years after the exam and Niji is just no returning to Iwagakure after a long absence due to a mission. It has been far too long since he’d seen his home and was quite eager to once again walk the pathways and taste the crisp air that was only found there.

Special Usergroups: None~

Old Stats:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Cap Points: 275

Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None

New Stats:
Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Cap Points: 275

New OOC Rank: S-Rank

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Blank Jutsu - 39
Wind Jutsu:
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Wind Slash(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Pressure Burst(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Whirlwind Spin(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Air Bullet(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Shredding Touch(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Wind Scythe(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Tempest(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Gale Force(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Wind Release(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Great Wind Scythe(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Wind Scar(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Vacuum Sphere(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Cyclone Movement(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Tatsumaki(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Hurricane(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Ambiance of the Forbidden(M)
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Zephyrs Grace(M)

Non-Element Jutsu:
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Transformation
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Body Switch
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Crystal Eye
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Cancel
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Elemental Clone
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Barrier
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Chakra Shield
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Chakra Blast
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Rasengan
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Perfected Rasengan
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Natures Guard
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Stardust Nova
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Gate of Enma

Sound Jutsu:
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Harmonic Vibrations
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Hyper Clap
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Sonic Pulse
Blank Mastered Jutsu > Sound Bullet

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- None
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
- None
Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- None
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?
- Nope

*** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Refund given, and First approval given. Second council member come in please.

*** Trial period expired. Please subscribe to the service. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Second council member here! Looks good!

Now, we just need an admin to grace us with their presence. :3
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back