Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

...*sigh* Captain Konoha reporting in (Requesting Hokage)

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin awoke early as he normally did and did his morning work out. He saw some of the students attending classes early and waved to a few as he passed. they were used to him running around the village early and some of them even trained with him (at a much slower pace and for a shorter amount of time)

After his morning work out, he showered, changed, and made his way to the Hokage building. All this time and he still had not properly introduced himself to the Hokage. He even got a promotion... Although thinking about the promotion made his stomach drop. Out of all the positions, he had to get that one. Kenshin was not about being a public figure. He thought most shinobi weren't either but he ha been picked and so he served. It did not change many of his duties, it just made him more visible. The bad thing was doing the extra work but with the publicity drew in students which was what he was after anyways. Enrollment was up and he was pleased with this batch of students.

Kenshin found himself at the secretary of the Hokage before he knew it and almost walked into it thanks to his musing. He apologized and requested an audience with the the Hokage. The sun was quickly rising and approaching non at this point. He had classes to teach in the afternoon so he wondered if there was to be much waiting.

[topic entered created]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dressed in his all white medical robes, Umashi was just looking at his outfit in the mirror when he heard someone at his door. Going to open the door, Umashi was surprised to find that it was Kenshin that was standing there. Slightly moving his head to see if there was anyone else coming, Umashi's green eyes saw none and without wanting to make Kenshin feel less than a man befitting his rank, Umashi welcomed him in. "Come in, come in. I . . . actually was expecting a larger party but I think that my invite was just a bit delayed which probably didn't give everyone enough time to get it." Showing Kenshin towards one of the many seats present in his office, Umashi would wait by the door as he closed it and turned to Kenshin. "So I'm pretty sure that you probably missed my express courier that was supposed to alert you to an emergency meeting with me and the rest of the Sennin but while we wait, what's up?" The question was harmless enough all things considered. There just also happened to be much more going on that Kenshin would soon find himself privy to.

OOC: Inviting the other Sennin to the topic.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hokage dispatched his messengers in order to call on his top shinobi, the Leaf Sennin. While the Sonic King was new to the order, he was a veteran and a testament of experience. He intended to emmerse himself in the Leaf Shinobi's culture and duties, so this meeting was a positive all around.

Yuuto was dressed in a silk robed top, the primary color was navy blue which covered the front and back torso, the secondary was white which covered his sides and sleeves. The final color was a black and gold trim that accented the elegant top. He wore a dark purple sash around his waist which was covered by his utility belt that held various belt pouches, and lines of tiny summoning scrolls. To what these scrolls held? Only the Kumogakurian Puppeteer knew.

His pants were black and his shinobi sandals were designer and matched his top in color. They read 'Akame' on the in cursive handwriting. Underneath all these garments Yuuto was wearing lightweight body armor made out of a Nue's hair fibers and threaded by chakra strings. Yuuto also had two accessories that should be noted, one Leaf headband and one Cloud headband tied to his upper right arm.

Yuuto was channeling the dna of Trexak, the Invsible Predator. The viscious chameleon's power granted the Sennin the innate ability to thrive in the shadows was his to command. With his seasoned reflexes and analytical mind, this simple power has turned Yuuto into somewhat ofam opportunist. He was working on his report that he would send to Junko detailing his findings on this new skillset.

Yuuto's skin began to adjust to the light and surroundings, secreting an oil that would bend the light on him to make him appear to fit into the scenery. It wasn't invisibility, but more like the innate ability to avert his presence and apperance. With practice he was sure he could push this power to nee heights.

The triple eyed Sennin casuslly opened the meeting door, and slid into the room. While his stealth was impecible he was sure that fellow Sennin and the Kage would catch onto him, but just in case they didn't be would begin to release the oils shedding his defense mechanism. His color and appearance would be normal while he would introduce himself.

"Masaru Yuuto, Foreign diplomat." he would slyly say, his voice was akin to audible chocolate. He'd then turn his words to the Hokage. "What's good Umashi, what do we have on the agenda?" The demonic Sennin peered around the room only to find no one else was here. "Cold Feet?" he stated due to the lack of peers. Yuuto honestly thought he would be the last to arrive.

[OOC]
-Entering in Opportunist Mode [Chimera]
-If for some reason you need info on my chakra system/coils/color, PM me ^_^

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The bird the Hokage use to express deliver all the messages to the current sennin came flying into the room. The bird however had a little pasenger inside. "Sennin Hakuren reporting." The bird gives a heavy sigh. your timing for this meeting was horrible. This was my first time teaching a class and I had to cut it short. That's probabnly going to give students a bad impression of me." Though it was only two students that she was teaching at the time, but still she hated to idea of needing to cut the class short.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Noting how they came in all different kinds of manner, Umashi didn't question much as he instead tried to impersonate the new and hipster business leaders who held business meetings in entirely non business ways and who seemed to amass hundreds of thousands of millions of yen despite only selling applications for digital use. Straightening up a bit, Umashi spoke quickly and plainly."It's good to see you all, especially you , Yuuto. I'm going to cut the formalities a bit and speak to you all honestly." Umashi while wanting to keep from overly offending had to keep things to the point because avoiding major issues in the village was only bound to cause more problems. "To be blunt, our village is suffering despite having what many consider to be an abundance of Sennin. Having come from Kumogakure recently, I'm inclined to agree." Kicking off the doorpost that he was near, Umashi walked over to his desk and grabbed at a few papers as he began to shuffle through reports after report.

Setting the papers down, he shook his head. "I take full responsibility for trying to reinvent the wheel and doing things far differently than our predecessors or our allies in Iwagakure and Kumogakure. That being the case, I'm going to try and right the ship by turning things around as soon as possible." Again noting the fact that they were down two Sennin in this meeting, Umashi walked back behind his desk and then sat down in his chair as he wove his fingers together and leaned back. "So . . . what I now have to do is . . . no, what we now have to do is figure out how we're going to handle things going forward. We need Branch Sennin and somebody will be overseeing the Branches before we leave this room today."

As if to imply that he had all day, which he didn;t, Umashi grabbed one of the lesser of important documents and crumbled the paper up as he eyed the nearest trashcan basket and made a fadeaway shot without leaving his chair.Without so much as hitting the rim, Umashi made his shot and muttered, "Swish~" under his breath as he turned his attention to Hakuren. "So, Lady Hakuren, is your future bright as a teacher? Or would you rather be interrogating some punk on the streets?" The question was honest and fair, but it remained to see what Hakuren would say when the spotlight was on her. Not wanting to leave her as the only one on their toes, Umashi turned to Kenshin as well. "They're be no hard feelings if you have to go back to the field, I just need to know where you stand, Kenshin." Eventually Umashi would get around to the others too, but for now he'd start with the two, although anyone else who showed up or was actually present could speak up too.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A bird forced its way into the meeting room and as it did Yuuto felt a familiar presence. He watched as the bird took a chance to perch itself into the meeting and then speak. It complained about it running a class while the Sonic King simply chuckled. He realized that this animal hopping person was likely another Yamanaka. If he could just see her chakra he was sure he could figure out if it was his previous Yamanaka assistant. However regardless the Hokage took the forefront. He seemed prepared to take over the meeting and get right to business with his current Sennin in the room.

Umashi made it a point to address Yuuto and his gratitude for the shinobi being there. "It's nothing my Hokage, I mean Umashi." he'd reply remembering that the Hokage didn't care much for formal titles. The three eyed shinobi was much more used to the stern Raikage but this was a great change of pace. While the brown skinned Hokage would shuffle some papers of reports only to set it down, his esteemed visitor would begin to weave Chakra Strings to slide a report off the table to himself. He didn't make much effort to hide this, in fact floating the paper to him through the air. He'd begin to turn through the pages of the report as Umashi spoke, he wanted to get where the Kage was coming from.

It seemed like overall the village was having an issue at its core with its infrastructure. Without a good foundation, the entire project was bound to collapse. Yuuto however didn't want to dismiss this instead he simply wanted to get a handle on what he could do to enhance the Village's experience. The Sennin would listen as Umashi apologized for his creation of gaps due to his drive to recreate the wheel. Often times creators found that their pushes didn't help for the better sometimes only creating a new problem. He was a man of solid integrity for being able to admit this much.

So the next question he posed was what would they do about the need for Sennin in the branches or divisions. Yuuto would raise his hand politely in order to give them his perspective and offer. "I think for one going back to a Branch Sennin system will help enforce order and re-establish a sturdier chain of command and responsibilities for the chosen Sennin. I have observed many Sennin over the years, and one thing that always seemed to resound to me was the ability of consistency in that branch. How effective could you be in your position? How much can you advance and keep things under organization. To the other two Sennin in this room, thank you for coming because it allowed us to see where we stood with everyone. However we're missing two people no? I don't know everyone's qualifications but I myself am 40, and I have worked in every branch. My first branch and most recent, was Medical where I was a Medical Shinobi under Karubin's the Walking Hospital and later under a new Sennin Kogan the Dark Sage. I also helped establish the first joint Medical and Anbu Unit where we cross trained to handle the duties of both branches, and sought to have a medic to every Anbu Squad. I was in the Bear Marsh war as a medic when I was still a teenager. My second branch was the Main Branch where I worked under Hayata Shin and Haruka eventually joining the OGRE Intelligence Agency which operated like a detective of sorts, however due to my Anbu training I was far more hands on. This is what led to me joining Anbu where I excelled at Assassination, Interrogation, Intel Gathering and Extraction, Subterfuge just to name a few. After revealing some bad deals and secrets going on in Kumogakure that were undermining the citizen's freedom, I turned myself in spending some time in Prison and upon release I was brought back in as a Medical Chief in charge with reviving Kumogakure's Harvesters. ... whew" he'd say after going down a very brief version of his resume. He had already made this information clear to Umashi but now it was clear to other two.

"Even so I do not really think I am the best fit for Medical Sennin. I may be a Veteran Combat Medic but my main talents lie in the field of battle. My clan consists of Monster and Demon slayers who seek out threats of the common realm and beyond. I believe I am best fit to be your Anbu Sennin, not because of the Anbu Training I have received, but the numerous fields that I have undergone in order to become educated in many topics and experienced in different skills. I have learned some of the best tricks to the trade when it comes to security and on top of that I'm one hell of an engineer. I can come up with some new equipment, techniques, and overall training that Konoha's great Anbu need to become excellent. If made the Anbu Sennin you will see a change in the way your Anbu execute matters now. Given time of course."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The kage gave her a couple of interesting questions and she had to wonder where he was going with them. “I don’t mind guiding and nurturing the younger generation. I have no interest in interrogation for I have more preferred ways of gathering information.” Considering how she entered into the meeting, it should be obvious she is not the up front and personal type of character. Hakuren is more of the type to monitor an individual for days to collect data. “Though I am Sahasara of the Anbu, I have no problems letting him take Anbu Sennin.” Before Hakuren was made sennin she was the Anbu captain. She was made Anbu captain because the previous one mysteriously vanished. She was not even part of the Anbu branch before being appointed to captain. “I was a pretty good shinobi in the correctional division and with my abilities I am an expert when it comes to intelligence gathering. I never really fit in the Anbu and I don’t have much experience in being Anbu either. I know how the main branch runs, it is where I believe I belong and I believe I can keep it running well.” Hakuren would really like to keep her sennin title for this was a dream come true to her, but as long as she is not demoted back into the Anbu branch she could deal with it.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a while since he'd been around. Dealing with some issues with his house he had been having built for he and his sister. Maybe even Hakuren too if she wanted to join. However, this was something urgent. He was active until about a month ago... Though having word that Umashi had returned, so he would have to come out sooner or later. However, there was also word about a friend of his not returning. So he would do his own personal investigations regarding this. So settling with the contractors he would find that his body was a bit out of shape... So during his swift travel he'd practice opening the smaller gates on his way. Opening his mind, and strengthening his body to the point it became like second nature... Hakuren was still helping him through them but the ones he had down so far... He was able to access like no ones business.

It didnt take long as he used the excess chakra to push through limitations of speed and mental prowess the ability to process moving and weaving through civilians as he made his way to the Offices. Almost appearing within a blur of movement. He didnt catch what the new fellow had said appearing moments after he'd finished and Hakuren had even started. "Sorry for my lateness. Catch me up?", He stood not far from Hakuren, with his gaze faced in a way he could see the newcomer and Umashi at the same time. Kenshin was there as well but he could not see him directly from his point of view, but this was going to be quite interesting... He hadnt gotten into the flow of his position so he would definitely question a few things but as he listened to Hakuren speak he'd grow increasingly worried about this man sitting in this room with them...

'He must be good... Umashi's alright with him being here... Hm, I trust Umashi...' nodding again he found his mind focused on what was going on waiting for his moment to speak up... knowing that he could be long winded, so he planned to keep his questions short and to the point.

[OOC: I'm back~]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin decided to wait until other Sennin had appeared. As they came in he would nod at them. It looks likes his one on one time with the Hokage was going to be interrupted. This was fine. Duty came before any personal introduction. As they all introduced each other, he would introduce himself as Yuu Kenshin, Captain Konoha the public face of the shinobi.

Kesnhin would listen about the problems and was asked a question point blank. Go back into the field or stay in his current position.

"Umashi, I will follow what you think is best. I will let others speak before making a final decision and I will give you words to think about."

He let the others speak and they were joined by another. It seemed there was a move to consolidate power. Interesting.

"There is an agreement that going back to a branch Sennin system would be simpler as I too agree with this. As some of you may already know, I came from the Stone village as a transfer. I was a teacher there and I have been a teacher here as well. I have only known the main branch. Training the youth is the most important thing we can do. If Hakuren wants to keep the Sennin position, I do not mind. I can remain in the village encase we are faced with a threat while the Sennin or Umashi are away. This was of a concern of mine earlier when Umashi and Hakuren were away. I admit, I am a fighter by nature and a damn good one but I can only handle so many opponents. This is the disadvantage of going to a branch Sennin position. What happens if the Sennin are incapacitated and the Hokage is being held up outside of the village? Fewer heads means fewer reactions to attacks. However with too many heads, a beast sees too much to move. If you are to take away my Sennin position I do not mind. I will still serve to the best of my ability but we must decide a pecking order should the worst happen especially in a time of chaos. We are still laying foundations for the new Leaf. It was not long ago that I oversaw the retreat from the battlefield where we killed the ruler... or something did at least. Either way, we must make a decision if you think my words matter in this. My fists are yours Umashi. Just point them and I will see it done. Kesnhin would say all of this in a clam voice his voice never rising more than it needed for all to hear. It was almost analytical but there was passion behind it. He would serve and that would be it. If he could best serve as a Sennin that is fine but if he could serve best as a Jounin that would be ok as well.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Beep, beep. Beep, beep.

The door opened and she waltzed in, glowering at the pager in her hand. She sighed, silencing the device and pocketed it away. Yuri's expression was mostly in a deadpan, expressing some annoyance at something or other. It could be because of that incessant beeping from the hospital. Or it could be that she was here in the Kage office in the first place.

"Be me, please."

The words echoed in her head. With an exhale, the woman lowered her head in a bow. "Apologies for being late, everyone. There was a patient coding at work," she said.

What a spoilt little princess, Yuri thought on occasion, but she complied all the same. While she was not going to outright impersonate Yume, there was no reason to state she was here on her behalf unless anyone asked about it. As far as she knew, no one had seen Sennin Yamaguchi Kiseki's face except for one person here. She turned to Umashi with a polite smile. The way Yuri addressed him showed that she respected him as a medic first and a Hokage second. "Umashi-sensei, I'm sure you understand situations like that."

I'm sure you understand why Yume sent me.

After a swell of silence, Yuri glanced around and took in each individual that was present. For a second, her sights paused on the third eye, but then they averted to the rest--the bird being last. Perhaps it might have been best that Yume didn't come after all... But now that Yuri arrived late, she could only pick up the snippets of the conversation while she was approaching the door.

"I take it there's a change in leadership, by the sounds of things," she deduced. Doesn't matter to her. Her job would be staying the same. Yume probably wouldn't care too much either.

The Yamaguchi family however... Hm, that's another worry for another day.

NPC: Wakahisa Yuri​

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding as bids began to be taken, when Tamashii and what Umashi could only assume was Kiseki's proxy appeared, Umashi restated the facts that were present. "Thank you for joining us, and I completely understand milady. We were just discussing the fact that we need Branch Sennin as soon as possible to run the Branches. None of you will exactly lose your Senninship but going forward we're going to as a village fall more inline with the rest of society on this matter at least." Crumpling up another ball of paper, Umashi was about to throw it at the waste basket on the floor when he spied another one closer to the door near the fake Kiseki. Popstars and their idol lives aside, Umashi could appreciate the work that the woman was putting out but he really wondered why she had to be so secretive even when it came to all the meetings. Throwing the paper ball up into the air, Umashi watched it arc and then hit the rim of the basket before falling in.

"Ballin'!" he muttered as he turned towards getting more serious with the situation at hand. Facing his desk and the Sennin gathered before him, Umashi closed his eyes and hoped that they could quickly bring an end to this discussion and get to the more pressing matter of running the village efficiently. Inhaling and then exhaling, he opened his eyes and gave the verdict as he saw it in that moment. "Because I'm a medic first, I really do not want to keep Lady Kiseki from her patients and with the influx of foreignors that we're about to see, I need ANBU and Main Branch alike on high alert within and outside of the village." Pausing, he leaned over and rummaged through a file that was within his desk drawer and upon finding it, pulled it out and sat it on his desk. As he moved to turn it open, he turned a few pages before seemingly peering very closely at it and then turning to another page. While it may have looked as though he was looking for further details, in actuality he already knew what he was going to say next.

"To catch many of you up to speed, on my trip to Kumogakure, we are now in an open trade and Medics without borders agreement with them. This is why I returned with Yuuto and our young Hyuuga friend, Hoshi. Though they are Diplomats, they are also shinobi serving in our forces, and it's with that in mind that Kaji, Sara and Tatsuo stayed beyond. Due to those agreements, any shinobi approaching the gates claiming to be from Kumo are to be welcomed, and if they do not have proper identification, they are to be detained peacefully if at all possible until we are able to prove that they aren't simply some rogue shinobi trying to take advantage of the situation." Another careful pause and then Umashi continued on, again hoping that everyone would understand why he was doing what clearly needed to be done, the way that he was doing it. The fact of the matter was that any number of them could do what he was proposing but he wanted a certain touch on things going forward. That and the fact that with Tamashii and Hakuren currently on the village council, they'd be more privy to information that Kenshin and Kiseki were not currently in the loop for.

"Many of you have served in a plethora of positions, Senniin, Branch Heads, advisors to previous Kage and the like, my proposed slotting is that Yuuto head up our ANBU Branch as their Sennin, Hakuren head up the Main Branch and Tamashii will serve as an adviser to the Hokage. Kenshin, I still need you to be the first in and the last out of battle so you will continue to be a teacher within the Main Branch. Kiseki and I will head up the Medical Branch until Sara returns or until we find a suitable young and promising medic to take that place. Again, none of you will lose your rank as Sennin but now at least two of you will be branch Heads and I'll do what I do best concerning the Medical division along with Kiseki." Looking over to the pen on his desk, he was glad that Yuuto hadn't taken that too with the paper that he'd procured from himself and he picked it up ready to ink the official parts into the books. "Questions, comments, concerns . . . speak now while the room is open and inviting. I've got a Yume concert tonight with a certain special lady." Umashi completely add the last part as a sort of deadpan that allowed him to stare at Kiseki with feigned amusement. The daughter of the First Hokage owed him big for this one. All too late though, Umashi wondered and hoped that the fake Kiseki was at least older than the actual Kiseki or else he'd be the one owing favors.

OOC: TL;DR

ANBU Sennin = Yuuto
MB Sennin = Hakuren
Med Sennin = Kiseki + Umashi
Adviser to the Hokage = Tamashii
General Sennin = Kenshin

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ideally this wasnt the best situation for Tamashii... Bouncing from title to title. However, this meant that this was going to be something that he'd remember for the future. Though, looking around the room, everyone seemed to be going in as a conglomerate to seek what was going to happen to their village. This was going to be interesting, and Tamashii wanted to be apart of something that was going to be better for everyone, but he couldnt shake this feeling when he looked to Yuuto... It was mainly because he didnt know who he was... and yet he was going to be the ANBU Branch Sennin... Nodding his head and allowing Umashi to finish respectfully before he'd raise his hand slightly just about to chest level, as if to say 'halt'.

"Aye... I completely trust the direction you wish to take the village. The Vision. Yes, but who is this guy? And why do you believe he can run our deepest Intel Branch? If you recall, I ran ANBU as well as Hakuren. I know ninety percent of the people in the village, given the other ten percent is... the academy. So granted he could've slipped through the cracks... but I doubt that given my experience running the branch... So please could you elaborate on why you wish to place this man in this particular position...?", if Tamashii was going to be the adviser to the Kage, he would have to play devils advocate from time to time. And he couldnt be afraid to give it, because to make the correct decisions or to at least be strong enough to stand on and by his decision making... This would be the test of both of these men. Because Tamashii wanted his position when he was ready to step down from it.

"No disrespect to you... Yuuto? Was it? I just want to make sure this is... Not just about your battle potential... And about something he just sees in you..." looking to Yuuto directly, making eye contact where he could... Not afraid but just trying to be honest in this situation. Because they were all adults here, at least he thought.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just like that, he had been hired, it would seem that Konoha had just scored a new Anbu Sennin which would call for Yuuto to step up his work ethic. I'm gonna have bring my A- no S game on this one, he would say in his mind.

As Umashi shot paper balls and muttered to himself, the hunter began eyeing his allies scanning their faces one by one. He wanted to engrave their memory, their aura into his brain. For one thing Kumogakure had their fair share of traitors who for one reason or another sought to destroy Cloud or the ones who controlled it.

He witnessed similar behavior in Iwagakure when he killed a would be- child assassin who accidentally killed Haruka's nana. The whole ordeal seemed strange but he simply took a life for a life as wished by the Kage. It was a matter of cleaning up those who threatened your reign, though it didn't mean that those in charge were always right. Honestly you have to follow your instinct sometimes.

In the end Umashi was going to rely on the people in this room more than ever. It would only make sense for them to ensure loyalty would be solid. But Yuuto was uncapable of forcing that upon others, he could only respond to their actions in kind.

However the newly named Advisor of the Kage would instantly take the time to come for Yuuto and Umashi's decision of his position. He listened to Tamashii weighing his words, they were completely with sound reason. He would only listen, keying in on the man however he slightly smirked when the late Sennin claimed he ran the branch and he knew 90% of the people in the village and to Yuuto that had to be a lie. He could claim to have dossiers of 90% of the people in the village but to know them was surely a gross overstatement. Yuuto peeped that Tamashii also said Hakuren not knowing that they already covered that. So when Tamashii finished Masaru Yuuto would stand and bow slightly to the advisor.

"Your worries and concerns are completely grounded however you were late and may have missed some things. For one Hakuren has no interest in interrogations and things of the like, she was also fine with me taking over. As for who I am, Masaru Yuuto is my name. I'm from Kumogakure and I have been brought in to serve Konoha while the Hokage's bodyguard stayed in Kumo. I have worked in every branch of Cloud, serving an extensive period of time as a Medical Ninha, mainly a Combat Medic and R&D kind of guy. I was apart of joint anbu medical squads and have had Anbu training for almost as long as I've been a medic. I have been a Medical Chief, Anbu Captain, Special Jonin ... titles with men of our caliber (pointing at Tamashii) become irrelevant and plus you don't have mu rap sheet so you may not believe me but if you would, allow me to speak about my plans for Anbu."

Yuuto started shuffling through the reports one last time before he spoke to his colleagues once more.

"As Anbu Sennin I will begin my process for redefining the Anbu Division. Of course my experience is with Kumogakure, so I will try my best not to impose on anyone else's branch. For example in Kumogakure our Main Branch run the village gates but Anbu assist. While this allows our Anbu to focus on other duties I feel like we lacked in certain areas.

My goals for Konoha's Anbu is to create a highly efficient reactive and proactive set of squadrons. I want our village to be able to respond to threats and infiltrations quicker, while.aldo being able to repel threats with a surgeon's precision.

I want our forces to be on the go beyond village walls so that we can stay on key about what's happening in the Fire Country. It would also allow us to be more involved in Fire Country's affairs and receive more support overall from whatever government rises from those ashes. This is a reality, post war relations are just as if not more important than the pre-ones.

I also want to bring more education and ingenuity to our unit. I want better equipment and better weapons. Anbu will have its own R & D department which will produce most if not all future Anbu gear.

As I said earlier I am from a clan that originally hunted monsters and demons. We still do, and regardless where I am in life I will always carry on this tradition.

I plan to specialize my Anbu in all manners of combat whether it be man, beast, or spirit. Something useful out of this will be harvesting these creatures. This will bring us data, genetic samples, food, materials etc. There are a plethora of uses for monster hides or limbs, too many to list and so many exist that I probably wont have a chance to learn them in this lifetime.

Another issue I'd like to tackle is the lack of a prison. We may be pardoning criminals but let's be real more criminals will pop up. I'd like to shop around the village borders (OV areas) and create a detainment center. This way we have a place to conduct interrogations and holdings off of village grounds. Now some of you may be asking, how can we get there quickly and transport these criminals? Well as far as getting those in the village out or us there, would be a simple task for a lift system. We would make it just long enough to reach from the borders to the village gates. It would need to be monitored which could be a joint venture with Main Branch.

As far as restraint, Im an expert engineer, I rode my vessel to the gates so if you heard about a black ship on wheels roaring with chakra... well that was me. Anyways my goal is that we create more intriquite contraptions to restrain our enemies post combat.

With a detainment center between village and country lines we can extend our services even further. This will in turn help us build up better relationships all around the Fire Country and one can't have too many sturdy bridges.

However Im coming up with these ideas on the spot based on the reports, I have to draft said system and ensure that there are as little gaps as possible. I can ensure that you can leavea portion of the start up costs and its creation up to me.

Anyways I'm sorry for all this long windedness, I just want you all to understand some of my goals as the Anbu Sennin and the type of person I am."

[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“If you wish to improve the current prison you will need to work with me.” Hakuren leaves the body of the bird and stands before them in her dragonic form. In this form Hakuren had wings like an angel and when she was first came into view she had them stretched out wide and they looked to be like veils of pure fire. Plumage of red, orange and yellow adorn her wings. The feathers shimmered in the light like a flickering flame. Her feathers were unique, though they looked like a birds upon closer inspection one would see not tiny little hairs sprouting from the stem but scales like that of a reptile. Behind her was a tail that was serpentine with yellow and orange fur stemming from its tip like a fine paintbrush. Its scales were like that of her wings. Her scales cover her arms, legs and clawed feet. Her face only has a freckle like splattering of scales on an otherwise normal human face. The few glimpses of exposed skin are pale as if never seen the light of the sun. Her eyes are pure crimson, save for a black slit in the center, and a pair of thick draconic horns sprout from her forehead, arcing over her ruby-colored hair to point behind her. A halo of flowers float above her head like she would normally in a Name of the Rose. Hakuren still wears her priestess outfit, but it seems to have been modified to accompany her new appendages.

“Here in Leaf the Main Branch consists of three Divisions
  • Intelligence Division: Responsible for retrieving secret documents or infiltrating key targets to acquire information, Jounin assigned to this Division usually are those skilled in stealth tactics. While not obtain information many are either deciphering it or working in the Aviary delivering messages.
  • Barrier Division: Konoha's Barrier Division is comprised of Jounin in charge of maintaining the village's first barrier which surrounding Konoha is named the Phoenix Gates. Managing gate entries, patrolling the surrounding forest detecting intruders, and intercepting them, and responding to surrounding emergencies are some of this divisions additional responsibilities.
  • Correctional Division: Shinobi who are responsible for monitoring other Shinobi, make up this Division. While also tasked with looking into criminal activity within the village, they also supervise prisoners. Being the only shinobi outside the Anbu branch to have access to the Black Tea House's entryway to Konoha's only prison. Here they guard and watch over a varied ranking of shinobi and non-shinobi prisoners. They are generally the ones who quell uprisings or deal with escapees, using any force necessary.”
<i>
</i>

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1rl720.jpg

Clearing his throat, Umashi was a moments away from increasing the chakra pressure in the room to unbearable levels in order to remind everyone of who the real head honcho was when a knock at the door interrupted everything. Peaking her head inside, the woman who revealed only her face clear looked like she'd seen better days. "Hokage-sama . . . you've received a very frightful message from a certain someone about a certain something that happened at the gates." Umashi knew that particular aid and the fact that she was responding in that fashion meant that it was of the highest importance. Nodding his head as the woman left the room in much the same fashion as she was called, Umashi found himself standing up and clearing his throat again before he spoke.

"As you all can tell, I'm a busy man, but to finish up this particular issue . . . trust that each of you was placed in your roll because I have a certain trust in you. Please do not cause me to take back that trust and please trust the process. This is new, this is bold and ultimately we all are equally responsible for all the things that occur within the country no matter what our title is." Smirking a bit as he shook his head from side to side he also added in his own challenge. "And if anybody has a problem with my ideas . . . they can come and see me and bringing their training gloves too." Grabbing his cloak by the door, Umashi would open the door to leave. "I hate to leave but duty calls . . . I trust you all not to rearrange the furniture while I'm away. With that, Umashi would take his leave and head over to the aid to find out just what the real message was about.

OOC: Topic Left unless stopped. Also, please request your new titles via admin request. Again, your banners won't change, just the text concerning them.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The aide came back after Umashi had started walking out. I'm sorry,
I forgot the sennin Yuuto has been requested as well. For this situation, thank you."
Yuuto crossed his arms and cocked his slightly. He would bow to the others, taking heed of Hakurens word. He had already stated his intent was to make a joint venture with Main Branch on this considering they would definitely need more than just simple Anbu hands on this. He would take his leave following Umashis lead to touch on the situation.

[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin looked at those who had talked especially Yuuto who had spoken at length. This was a fractured group. Could they... we lead if we are so divided? Trust was low as well. Still, he was given a job and he was going to do it regardless.

"I will do as you please Hokage." Kenshin would say as the Hokage left followed shortly by Yuuto. Kenshin would turn to Hakuren.

"As main branch Sennin, you are my superior? If you need of me, please ask. I will be at the academy most days but i can do gate duty if you so desire. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Have a good day."

Kenshin would turn on his heel and walk out to begin his day anew. He had some tests to grade and then return.

[topic left]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
NPC: Wakahisa Yuri

Uh oh. That wasn't what she was expecting to hear.

The pointed look from Umashi ticked Yuri off a bit. She didn't expect the Hokage to play along with her to that extent. Now she was involved in this mess as a Sennin by identity. Yume, the Sennin by name, would have a riot from hearing this, she bet. Well, Yuri was sure as hell not going to do all the work here.

This situation was not ideal for the family, she assumed, but they'd just have to make do with it. More than likely, Yume was going to get a crash course in medicine, so at least she could handle some of the Medical Sennin duties.

Yuri had no interest in the discussion that was taking place between few of the sennin. Her sights did fixate a little more on Hakuren's transformation though. What was that for? Nevertheless, the pager in her pocket started beeping incessantly, in cue of urging her to return to the wards. With a short curtsey, she excused herself.

"Very well," she said in reference to that damned Medical Sennin proposal. "I'm needed back at the hospital, so I'll accompany you there."

OOC said:
Topic left

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Before Yuuto was taken away Hakuren says one more thing to him, "Tomorrow around noon come to the Black Tea House." After he was gone and all that was left was her and Tama, she gives him a sultry smile. "As for you." Hakuren returns to her normal state and gives Tama a small peck on the check. "I look forward to our next session together." She then walks out the door with a little giggle. Truth be told Hakuren was a little nervous doing all of that for she is not one to act seductively; not that she did not like it though.
[left topic]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Late as usual, the last to react to the happenings of this meeting, though still gathering everything in his mind. Taking note to even the body language of everyone. How things seemed to be quite weird how Hoakge Umashi just left, Yuuto right after him. Though, there would be alot to come soon. Maybe with the sectioning of these branches back with sectional leaders with Tamashii being right behind the Kage... Maybe he would have to be around him for certain events to happen. Though... thinking about it. Tamashii realized that Kaji was not with them anymore... due to something that Umasih said there seemed to be a trade of some sort? Though that didnt at all matter, one of Tamashii's reliable ANBU and someone he also had a high respect for. For someone he knew nothing about? WHo knew... WHO KNEW!?

"Hehe~ Surely!", taking the peck on the cheek he'd give a cheeky grin opening the door for her to leave. Waiting for everyone to leave the room he would look around... not moving anything but considering how he was so very observant. This would be the place he wanted to call his own one day. With the powers of the Gates behind him. The power of his family fueling him. And the Will of Fire to guide him, he would go to protect all of those in this village from hence forth. He wanted to give his all... to be the most respected man in the village, to become the highest level of any Yukata and Yumoto that there had ever been. "One day at a time. I'll reach my goal... I will be the successor to Umashi..." nodding he'd make his way out.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back