Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Silent Steps [Team - Self Modded]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She would attempt to give chase, obviously, he was clearly the leader of this whole racket and if she wanted to take anyone in for questioning it would be him. Of course, he'd planned a unique enough escape that Teke had little choice but to back off after her attacks were shrugged off, it was hardly her full power but there was something so familiar about the things he did, the chakra that fueled his actions almost felt like the old here. It was at this moment that the seal like marking on her chest would react, batting away the evil youkai infused attack as if to reject it completely from existence and the rage in her heart would slow as a warmness overcame her, she was still in full go mode but able to think a little more. She turned to the remaining men and raised her lightning created arm to the sky and sighed. "Seems some of you may get lucky today as we'll need people to interrogate. Try your best to endure it." Without giving the men even a moment to contemplate what she meant her arm would discharge into a torrent of lightning bolts that filled the room and rained down on the men, sparing none of them from being hit as she watched on.

As her discharge ended and she was once again left with a single arm the unit that was dispatched to aid her landed at the foot of the elevator shaft and Teke looked over at this silently as some electricity still arced amongst the metallic sections of the walls and ceiling. She would point at the bodies of the gunmen, one by one. "Dead, Dead, Alive, Dead, Barely Alive, Dead, Dead, Dead, Alive I think, Dead." She would then start walking toward Kaen and heard the subtle moan come from behind his mask which was both a relief and a bit of a mystery. "It also seems Ruin wasn't as dead as I presumed, though after a shot to the head he could be a zombie, watch your ankles and help him out. Also, keep as many of these men that are alive as such, we'll be needing their cooperation in the coming days." She felt a little awkward about turning her light off at this point and would continue to let the holy light emanate and light the place up, mostly so they could see what they were doing with Kaen and wouldn't cause any more injuries than he already had. "You know, you speak of being impressed with my abilities but I don't know if even I could take a bullet through the forehead and live to tell the tale." She laughed softly. "He got away though, that prick was more powerful than I imagined and I let him go because I underestimated him, using that filthy chakra, disgusting." She said with venom, thanks to her growing affinity with the Kami chakra she was starting to really have a distaste for the chakra that once made her who she was.

[WC - 511]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Dead, Dead, Alive, Dead, Barely Alive, Dead, Dead, Dead, Alive I think, Dead."

Teke would begin pointing out to the support which ones were going to be needed to be taken now, and cleaned up later. There was quite a mess, and the smell was quite awful. Nothing like fried skin on a cool night.

"It also seems Ruin wasn't as dead as I presumed, though after a shot to the head he could be a zombie, watch your ankles and help him out. Also, keep as many of these men that are alive as such, we'll be needing their cooperation in the coming days."

"A z-zombie?!

One of the squadron members began to panic at the thought of a zombie ninja, much less Ruin becoming one. But Purple Foxtail quickly smacked him upside the mask.

"Body-Bag was being facetious you dim wit. Hey Styx! Get over here, we got a live one. He needs to be taken to the Omni Prime Medical Facility immediately."

"Rodger that!"

Purple Foxtail watched as Styx and another anbu member pulled Kaen onto a gurney they just produced out of a sealing scroll. He scratched his head as he did so.

"You said he survived a bullet to the head? Just what kind of guy is he?"

Purple Foxtail scratched his head in bewilderment. The ninja world was always one of amazing feats of power, on par with miracles themselves. But usually when you get shot in the head, you are for the most part pretty much dead. Kaen would not be giving up this easily, not with so much left to accomplish. The squadron leader would turn away as Ruin disappeared from sight up the elevator shaft.

"Alright people! I want this place cleaned up, this is a crime scene so mind yourselves. I don't care what it is, if it looks even remotely like evidence, bag it and tag it. HEY! Rough-Nut, get started on cleaning these bodies up, we don't have all night people!"

As the men scoured the level at the bottom of the elevator shaft, they would eventually clean up the piles of charred bodies Body-Bag had left them. They cleaned up the rubble and the back entrance Gin had fled down. It led to a back door of sorts, straight out into the ocean, a small make-shift dock where a small sailing vessel most likely could be tied up. This was possibly how Gin escaped. The majority of the closed-circuit footage that wasn't damage was evidence enough to incarcerate the small group of men from above, however innocent they thought they were, they were still doing the dirty work. As they began to clean up and finalize their duties, a single anbu member rushed up to Purple Foxtail who was conversing with Body-Bag.

"And that's why I just don't think carmite is that big of a deal, ya know?"

"Purple Foxtail! Squadron leader Foxtail!"

The squadron let out a sigh as his one sided conversation was interrupted.

"What is it? Were you able to pick up that Gin fellow's trail?"

The young anbu shook her head furiously, this must have been much more urgent.

"No, no, the trail is cold. But I think I have something that you might find very interesting."

She would hand Purple Foxtail a piece of paper which he immediately started reading.

"I don't understand, it's just a shipping manifest, we already know what they were carrying."

The girl shook her head again and pointed to a specific point on the paper.

"Right here, it's a signature. My sister works at the Devil's Lair. I've seen it before on her paychecks. This is the signature of Mirroku Akkuma...

Purple Foxtail's demeanor quickly changed. Suddenly he was not so care free.

"You've done well today, I will see to it you get credit for this when we finally arrest that slimey two-faced bastard. And he thought he could just slither his way around beneath our feet, just wait until Tenken hears of this!

The squadron leader would turn to Body-Bag.

"Things are wrapped up for the most part, I would appreciate your discresion regarding this matter. As you are only a trainee at the moment, I feel I must ensure you understand the importance of keeping this to yourself. Word can not get out that we are coming for this demon. Ruin is most likely at the hospital by now, we have everything under control here now, you should go visit him, or go get cleaned up."

He would turn to start walking out of this place, but would pause a moment.

"For what it's worth, I'm sure Ruin would be proud of you. This was a lot for a rookie, you handled yourself like a pro..."

And with that they left, damning evidence in hand. How long had this been going on? Akkuma would have many questions to answer, but for now the mission was complete. Teke was one step closer to a full fledged Anbu.

[OOC MFT - Topic left - Mission completed]

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke would chuckle at the reaction of some of the ANBU that had come in to do clean up and help with the arrests, At least there was some humor in the ranks, even if it was through idiocy. Teke would make sure that the crew handling Kaen did so carefully until they were out of sight, once everything here was sorted she'd have to go check in on him, just in case the worst still came to fruition though she had a feeling he'd be fine if he'd managed to make some sort of noise at that point. For now the young woman would focus on getting cuffs on those that were to be transported for questioning, given how messed up these men were it was an easy enough job, even with one hand, after that she would aid in general clean up and bagging up evidence, it wasn't glamorous but it was part of the job and she found some type of enjoyment in it, even seeing it as a way to relax after a job done, though she still cursed herself for letting that bastard go.

Eventually, things would start to come to a close, bodies bagged up, ironically and general chatter was happening between the soldiers, all save for Teke who'd kept quiet for the most part, speaking when spoken to and never initiating anything beyond that. She'd been given a lot to think about in the past hour or so, the fact that she could feel the chakra of that guy and recognize it to the point that she knew it was what was once inside of her and how every one of her senses rejected it without question was a shock, not because she still wanted that chakra but because it was a change she'd made unconsciously. On top of that it was the fact that she was down here, surrounded by blood and gore and she didn't feel anything, no hunger, no urges, the thought didn't disgust her as it did with the humans but she knew she didn't need it anymore and that was a little bit scary for her to come to terms with. Cannibalism was everything she was for such a long time and now it was only a tiny part of her life, she could eat normal food, drink normal drinks and didn't have a voice in her head demanding flesh at every turn.

Teke was close to Purple Foxtail when the news came running in, she listened in of course but the name didn't mean anything much to her at the moment, it would probably mean more to Kaen as he seemed much more connected to all of this than she was thought that would hopefully change. "Don't worry, there aren't many that even know I do this kind of work in the first place. If we are meant to work in the shadows it doesn't make much sense to go blabbing during off hours anyway." She commented, starting to move toward the elevator shaft. "I'm only a rookie in name I assure you. I've seen more shit than I'd care to share, but thanks." With that she would make her way out of the building along with the crowd and once hit again with the night air she would set off across the city and toward the hospital to check up on her teacher before heading home to rest up.

[Mission Complete, Topic Left]

[WC - 573]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back