Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Since You All Are Here [Class]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Tatsuo returned to the house a bag full of groceries in his house, he hadn't expect to see a bunch of kids lounging around in his living room. Not that he minded, he was happy to see Saito was making friends and he liked Ryo and Yaboi as well. "Hey how are you guys doing?" he said as he made his way past the entrance of the home, placing a large brown bag filled to the brim with groceries on the counter. He wasn't wearing ninja gear at the time, just a pair of shorts and a shirt over it.

He began to sort them as he made small talk with the three children, "So what are you all up to?" he asked as as he reached up to the counter placing a few boxes of snacks in the cabinet. Tatsuo felt like he was in a teaching mood and since all three were gathered up in the living room he decided might as well show them a few things. "How about instead of you guys sitting around wasting time we go do something!" he grinned as he put up the last of the groceries.

He walked over to the backdoor, sliding the glass door that lead to a large backyard, filled with a few training things here and there. "I'm thinking we go over some taijutsu." rolling his shoulders he brought his arm and did a quick stretch. He looked over to Ryo, Yaboi, and Saito. "How's that sound? Afterwards I can grill up some hotdogs and burgers." He grinned hoping his offer of food would encourage the children to train. Even if it didn't, he was sure Saito and Ryo would be willing to train, it might just be a bit harder to encourage Yaboi to train.

WC: 300/1500
PC: 1/5

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"NINPOCHO!" Saito exclaimed with a wide smile as he slammed down his five-of-a-kind fire Ninjutsu hand of cards, winning that round. At some point over the last few weeks the young cloudie had made up a ninja card game with each card representing different techniques and combinations, and had invited Yaboi and Ryo over to teach them the game. It was easy to pick up and soon the cards flew as they played round after round.

"Hey what's up, Shinrin-sensei? We're playing 'Ninpocho!'"

The game was fun, but it was more fun 10 or so rounds ago, and the opportunity to do some Taijutsu training with Tatsuo instead presented itself to the cloudie as the perfect change in activity. Plus he hadn't seen either Ryo or Yaboi battle, though he'd heard about how strong they were... a taijutsu class might be just the thing to satisfy his curiosity, at least a little. As Tatsuo likely expected by now, it didn't take any convincing at all to lead Saito to the backyard.

WC: 171/1500

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had been in quite the pickle. Choosing between hanging out with his friend Ryo and the cloudie Saito whom he met surprisingly at the konoha academy. It wouldn't be much of a problematic situation if Yaboi could just do both but he figured his friends wouldn't find it too fun if he simply napped around them. 'What a pain..' Yaboi thought to himself on his walk to Tatsuo-senpai's house 'Maybe something fun will happen I guess..' the boy simply mulled over in his head. Upon arriving at the front door to both Saito and Tatsuo's place he let out a quiet sigh before shaking his head and putting on a smile, hoping for the best possible outcome. Yaboi knocked upon the door a few times before entering on his own accord "Hey, its me. Yaboi." he declared to the innards of the household, taking off his footwear with a few quick movements. Yaboi peeked around the corner into the living room and spotted his friends and a strange deck of cards 'Well.. I do love games.' he thought to himself while being unable to hold back a more genuine smile.

The young shinobi moved over to the long couch and took a seat, crossing his legs and resting his hands upon his knees "So, how do we play Saito?" Yaboi asked with a small tilt of his head. The boy was quite curious on how the game was played and was interested in partaking in a brand new game. Yaboi listened intently to the rules spoken by Saito and took a few minutes to look at the cards, though Yaboi's mind was a cluster of general card strategy and counting 'This is pretty neat game!'. The three boys got into the card game designed by Saito and together they played through a few rounds "Y'know Saito, you should play this at the academy. I'm sure everyone will like to learn it!" he smiled and let out a small chuckle. The game soon winded down and the opening of the front door was heard. Yaboi let out a hushed yawn while covering his mouth and soon sprawled out across the couch, his legs dangling off the armrest and his arms behind his head as a comfortable pillow to support his neck "Tatsuo-senpai is home?" the boy asked, not wanting to move and look for himself as he was quite comfortable. Though his question would quickly be answered as he heard Tatsuo's voice "Hey Tatsuo, welcome home!" the boy began with a grin "Y'know, just hangin'."

Tatsuo had brought up how he wanted to over Taijutsu with the three academy students, but Yaboi was much too comfortable lazing about on Tatsuo's couch. Yaboi thought of sneaking off if everyone agreed to the training and more so if they tried to get him to join in but then Tatsuo gave the encouragement that Yaboi needed; the promise of food. The young shinobi's mouth watered and he rolled off the couch quite quickly and sprung to his feet "Food?!" he let out with a bright smile. The boy forgot to eat breakfast and he was getting quite hungry. "You better not be kiddin' about the food Tatsuo-senpai! I'll be holding you to it." the boy grinned and soon walked out to the backyard to look at all the training equipment and do a few idle stretches.

WC: 563

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo looked at his cards, looking at Saito and Yaboi, he wasn’t completely sure if he could win with the cards he had in his hand, and was unwilling to ask since he would reveal his hand. He turned to look at the three and went back to inspect his own cards. From what he knew about the game it wasn’t the best hand he could get, all he could hope for at this point was that the other two weren’t luckier than him. But winning was stretch since he was playing against its creator and Yaboi. Arriving at his turn he knew it was over, he placed his cards on the table.

Placing the cards on the table, “This game’s pretty fun Saito.” He turned to look at Tatsuo making his entrance into the house, and gave him a nod of acknowledgement and went back to look at his new hand. He scanned his new cards and looked at Saito and Yaboi, he turned his head to Tatuso when he offered a chance to teach the three. Quickly standing he felt some pain coming from his recent wound, “Training? Let’s go train.” He was filled with newfound energy, “You’re going to feed us too? You sure are a nice guy, Tatsuo.” He started thinking about what he could learn this day, and walked into the backyard with a big smile.

wc:231/1500

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I promise, there will be food at the end. Unless you don't work hard then I guess you'll have to starve." he said shrugging his shoulders and letting out a chuckle. "Alright so we're going to play a game, Taijutsu only.. so don't start shooting fireballs at me or anything. You guys got that?" he said wagging a finger at them before making his way over to the side of the house. In a large crate he got a few large rubber balls, each a little larger than Tatsuo's fist. "Since I know you're pretty good at throwing stuff, Yaboi.. these are for you. The rest of you feel free to use them too if you want. However if you prefer melee weapons.. like me." he said bringing out a few plastic poles of varying shapes and sizes. "You can use these too."

"What we're going to be doing is an advanced game of tag, i'll start off as it, you guys will have a fifteen second head start and you'll have to try and evade me to the best of your ability. When you're it, you're free to use whatever weapons you want to tag people with. Don't leave the yard and try not to break any windows. Ours or the neighbors, i've already gotten a complaint or two about us training too loud. But.. don't worry about that, i'll deal with that if it becomes a real issue. In the meantime let's have some fun! Just try to avoid the eyes, sound good?" he said whether they were or not. Bending his knees and preparing himself to chase them he began to count. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen! Alright i'm ready!" he said springing into action ready to chase down the kids.

WC: 604/1500
PC: 2/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi clicked his tongue at Tatsuo's response in regards to the food 'Gotta work hard? Ugh, what a pain..' the boy thought to himself. The young shinobi continued to look around the backyard in examination while Tatsuo was explaining the game "Taijutsu only huh.." the boy mumbled to himself quietly. Yaboi was proficient with ranged taijutsu such as projectiles and the like and it seemed Tatsuo had remembered an earlier encounter as he offered the rubber balls as equipment. Plucking the rubber balls into his hands he tossed them gently into the air a few times to get a good feel for the weight they had 'Well, I guess he doesn't know that I play plenty of kickball.. Too bad.' the boy thought to himself with a sly grin. Tatsuo began to explain the goal of the game further along with a few rules and Yaboi was content, though once again he was in his own world as he wandered over to the crate of rubber balls and took all of them aside from two which he had left in case Saito or Ryo wanted to use them.

"No worries Tatsuo." Yaboi announced confidently in response to the neighbor trouble Tatsuo had brought up. Yaboi had set out five of the rubber balls in a line behind him, held one in each hand and had one placed under his foot 'I have my own game to play, time to show them how Yaboi trains.' the young shinobi thought idly with a small smirk. The boy stood still as Tatsuo began to count and his anticipation grew, he had no intentions of actually evading Tatsuo as to meet his own goal he needed to be tagged and become 'it'. However, Yaboi had to do a bit more setup to even begin his plan. "Ready when you are!" the boy announced with confidence and should Tatsuo go to tag Yaboi he would move his foot back aslight and press down on the 'edge' of the rubber ball beneath his foot to give it a violent rotation, causing it to climb up his foot just below his shin. Quite a simple trick anyone could do with a tiny bit of practice, usually used to help get the ball into the curvature at your ankle to help it get air. That was exactly what Yaboi had intended as he took the initiative to bring his leg straight up in a swift kick to launch the ball straight up high into the air. Though still Yaboi had no intention of avoiding Tatsuo, holding his arms out wide to his sides with a ball in each hand and his tongue sticking out "C'mon!"

WC: 447
TWC: 1010/1500

[Post Count 2/5]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Work hard for food? Easy.” He started jumping around side to side. Tatsuo sure pulling out all the cards, Ryo was already sold on the idea of training food or not, he always enjoyed the prospect of getting stronger ever since his last fight with atop hokage rock, he unprepared for an opponent as strong as that, he looked down at where the scar laid, and was resolved to never take another one again. He made his way over to the crates and he looked at the tools inside them. The poles seemed very interesting, and then he looked at the rubber balls, he reached down to feel them out, but he didn’t feel in tune with them like he did his katana. Ryo made his way towards the rubber poles and held it like he would his katana, he moved away from the group and swung too feel it’s weight, satisfied he made his way over back over to Tatuso.

‘Tag with weapons?’ he thought, he wondered what did Tatsuo expect them to do with these weapons, did he want them to fight back when he found them to avoid being tagged? Maybe that was part of the training they needed to fight back when he found them. He looked around for the best places to hide from Tatuso. Turning to run the moment he heard the counting he ran off to find the perfect place to hide. Looking around quickly he jumped into the nearest bush he could find and looked around watching for Tatuso and any sign of his arrival.

wc:263
twc:494

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tag? Saito wasn't really sure how to play that game, the boys in the monastery back at the Eye of Raiden never really let him play with them -- nor did he particularly care to in most cases, as he preferred to read in the library or set himself up training methods through doing the monastery's endless regime of chores. But whatever breadth of book-attained knowledge the young cloudie had, found its balance in the lack of rather basic knowledges that most kids his age would have. These sorts of gaps would manifest in moments like now, where the white-haired 9-year old boy had no idea what 'tag' was or how to play it.

He was always quick to recognize his lapse by perceiving the reactions of others. All three leafies showed familiarity with the game's more basic version that apparently didn't involve weaponry. Saito would be tempted to consider this a 'Leaf village' sort of game, except none of the three seemed to not expect the cloudie to know it too. It had to be common -- to the Leaf-Cloud alliance, if not throughout the countries of the Continent. I'll have to read all about it -- and other games like it!

Plus Tatsuo explained all the rules right away, so the child picked it all up rather quickly. He also scoops up a few balls, and when Tatsuo starts counting down, Saito stands still for the first several seconds, looking around the area and considering his move. And also considering his friends' moves. Ryo took up a pole about the length of a sword before immediately running off when Tatsuo started counting, jumping into the nearest bush and removing himself from sight. Yaboi, much like Saito, simply doesn't move right away... and also didn't seem like he even wanted to, his 8-ball setup rooting him to the spot. Will all of those balls somehow stop Shinrin-sensei from tagging Yaboi? Or... is Yaboi TRYING to be it? Saito thought as he eyed the dark-haired student for a moment.

From there, his plan became relatively plain. With maybe six seconds left in Tatsuo's countdown, Saito runs around the tree growing in the middle of the yard to evade the sight of all three of the game's participants. After which, the child runs up the backside of the tree and hides himself within its branches. Loading a wrist launcher with one of the balls he scooped, he takes careful aim... at Yaboi. And when the timer hits zero, Saito waits until Yaboi is in the middle of his plan's execution before shooting a ball at the boy, hitting him between his legs from stealth and hopefully tripping him up before his plan could come to completion. If Yaboi wants to be 'it', then he can just stay 'it!' the white-haired boy thought to himself with a sneaky grin.

Lesson TWC: 652/1500

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was quick to realize the little rivalry between Yaboi and Saito, and while it would be fun to play the game for real, he thought it'd be more fun to watch them peg each other with balls over and over. In a flash, much faster than any of the boys could react, unless Ryo had his sharingan activated. He appeared behind Yaboi and was quick to tap him on the top of the head with a little rubber blade. While speed wasn't Tatsuo's forte, when up against a few students he could definitely seem like it. After seeing Yaboi was tagged he looked to get the hell out of dodge, conveniently going to the same bush that Ryo was hiding in. No point in innocents being injured in this mess, he thought as he put a hand on Ryo's head and told him to stay down. Whispering to the young Uchiha, "If you're smart, you're going to want to stay down." He looked up to Saito and anticipated his movements, whispering again to Ryo he said "You keep an eye on Yaboi, if he throws a ball over this way tell me, i'll tell you if Saito does."

With Ryo in safety and the other two ready to have the battle of a life time, Tatsuo sat and waited ready to react to any of them and to intervene if things got a little too heated. A little friendly competition between students couldn't hurt now, could it?

WC: 845
PC: 3/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In all honesty Yaboi did not expect to be turned on so quickly, it was his hope that he would be tagged quickly so he could turn the game into a nice round of dodgeball. His intentions were originally to use the amount of rubber balls at his disposal to kick them at angles so they would collide mid-air and be flung at unexpected angles to trip up the other two boys. Luck was not on his side however as Saito had launched the rubber ball with his wrist launcher and took aim between his legs. As the ball flew and Yaboi turned his body the ball would reach its mark, maybe unintentionally. Between the legs was right! The ball hit Yaboi square in the groin and his eyes rolled back into his head as pain shot through his body. The poor boy keeled over in silence but it was quite evident that the pain had seemingly froze him in place, curled into a ball alongside his setup. The ball he had kicked up earlier would not become useful to him in his grand scheme and would fall down and bounce off Yaboi's head comically. The boy wore a sour expression, much like if one were to try and eat an entire lemon!

WC: 213
TWC: 1223/1500

[Post Count 3/5]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo watched Tatuso move but lost him as he moved too quick for his eyes to catch him, but he managed to catch him tap Yaboi on the head, he was ready to move only to hear Tatuso voice, and hand on his head. He removed Tatuso hand off his head, “Shh!” he rose one finger up to his lips and continued to watch Yaboi and Saito, watching the intensity he activated his Sharingan to capture every moment between the two, he almost wished he had some popcorn to enjoy what was going on. He kept his eyes on Yaboi as Tatuso instructed, he waited for the brawl to start so that he lay down and relax with some entertainment. “Who do you think is going to win? I think Yaboi, but that’s because I know him better than Saito.”

Watching the balls collide with Yaboi, he watched in disbelief that Yaboi was hit by Saito, “Ohh, you don’t think this is going to get bad do ya?” he watched Yaboi keel over and curl up, seeing Yaboi like this Ryo was almost ready to step out of his hiding spot to go assist his friend but that would make himself an easy target. Seeing Yaboi was down he turned to watch Saito to make sure that he hadn’t caught on and was aiming his wrist launcher where he hid, he contemplated pushing Tatuso out of the bush to make him a target, so that he could make escape and find a better place to hide himself. He turned to look back at Yaboi only to see the ball fall on his head, and gave a worried look. “I hope he’s alright.” He whispered. Seeing his friend like this any longer was unbearable at first his thoughts were at staying away from being tagged now all he wanted to do was to help him. He turned to Tatuso “You knew something like this was going to happen?” then he started wondering if this was a plan by Yaboi to draw people out now that he was ‘IT’ he turned to Tatuso “Go check on him and make sure he’s alright.”

WC:360
TWC:854

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito similarly watches in disbelief as Yaboi receives the fired ball straight to his groin before crumpling and falling to the ground. That... wasn't what I expected to happen... the young cloudie thought to himself from the spot where he launched his little sneak attack. What should've just tangled the boy's legs up and saw him fall on his butt ended up being a far more critical shot than expected... as tends to be true of critical shots. Saito grinned, hoping Yaboi would feel better soon if he wasn't faking it.

Of course, now that said attack had been "successful" as it were, the young cloudie's hiding place wasn't so hidden anymore and so the boy quickly and quietly slips behind the tree, out of the vision of Tatsuo and Ryo who were both hiding in that same bush still. Finding a new hiding spot in an eve just above a window facing outward from the apartment to the backyard, the eve's shadow falls perfectly across the boy's kneeling form. From there, Saito keeps an eye on Yaboi, still folded on the ground with a decidedly sour look on his face. That can't be all he's got... he's gotta be faking.

And after a while, as Yaboi still doesn't move... I hope Ryo or Shinrin-sensei go to check on him, the cloudie thinks to himself, his launcher prepped with another ball ready to be fired. What happens when the person who's 'it' can't continue? Shinrin-sensei probably knows.

Class TWC: 901/1500

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From inside the bush.

"WHAT ME?" Tatsuo yell-whispered, "Do you see what Saito just did? Do you think I want that to happen to me..?" Tatsuo shook his head and denied, "Yaboi was caught in the line of fire, as a shinobi you need to learn to be stealthy. Putting yourself out in the open like that? A mistake he will not make again any time soon.. At least if he can walk tomorrow." Cringing a bit thinking about the blow. However Tatsuo felt something was a bit off, Yaboi was much more resilient than that. A quick shot to his No-no square shouldn't have knocked him out like that.. but maybe Ryo was right.. What if he was actually sitting there, writhing in pain, wondering why his sensei had not come to his aid! Oh what a terrible situation to be in, surrounded by vicious students, all looking to sniff out weakness at the first sight.

"Alright. I'm going in, cover me." he said producing a few rubber balls from where, no one knew, "You got the sharingan, you see Saito even aim a ball at me? You plop him right in that white mop of his." Glancing to both sides and pushing himself off the dirt a little bit he could only pray that he wouldn't be betrayed by Ryo as well. Saving Genin Yaboi, was underway. Stepping from the grass, the sun illuminating Tatsuo as he made an exaggerated mad dash towards the injured student. He could feel the spray of the beach, the mortars firing on both side, the stench.. oh the stench.. but he couldn't stop now.. he had to save Yaboi! While Tatsuo was living in his own world, imagining himself on the Beaches of Nadeshiko.

Tatsuo however, wasn't going full speed and had a huge grin on his face. He was honestly just having fun, he just hoped Ryo would listen to his orders.

WC: 1168/1500
PC: 4/5

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi rolled around on the grassy floor all the while holding his injured bits, trying to get any form of comfort he can out of the bleak situation. As Tatsuo slowly made his approach to the young shinobi he let out one final plea "Please.. Just tag me so I'm 'it'..". It wouldn't take long for Yaboi to soon realize that he may or may not be it already, but he had to get his revenge for his family jewels. The young boy slowly regained his composure and once more stood, grunting as he looked over to the direction of where the ball was shot from "Lets try this again.." he murmured, picking up the two rubber balls once more he did the same maneuver again with his fleet footwork, launching a rubber ball up towards the sky. This time however, Yaboi took the initiative and with a powerful straight kick to one of the rubber balls upon the floor he would launch it towards Saito's position either to intercept his next attack or simply peg him. Though in truth all of this was merely a distraction, as the ball fell back down from the sky the true plan was shot into action. The young Yaboi checked his angles and all the obstacles he could bounce the projectiles off of and as the ball he launched into the air came back into his view he punted it with the ball in his right hand, threw the ball that was in his left to collide with the ball and change its angle. Though the assault would not end, finally the other rubber balls would find their use as the boy put his soccer skills to the test and kicked them all as fast as he could at as many strange angles that he could. Though it was the final ball that was truly the ace up his sleeve, as he dropped it from his right hand and swung his right leg he would curve the ball around the tree Saito was hiding behind!

WC: 342
TWC: 1500+

[Post Count 4/5]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching from his safe zone in the bushes he watched Tatuso step out to assist Yaboi he turned his gaze turned his gaze over to watch Saito as the Jounin instructed, he smirked he was ready to warn Tatuso if Saito attempted to pull anything and shoot. But he was too concerned with his friend Yaboi to not pay attention to what happened when Tatuso when finally made his way to Yaboi, turning his gaze from his task he watched Yaboi to see if he was okay, he could hear something coming from his friend and almost made his way out to also make sure he was okay. But he was assigned a task and if Tatuso was going to uphold his end of the bargain. Keeping his eyes on Saito he was ready to make him pay for what he had done to Yaboi, he just needed to wait for the right moment to strike at the cloud ninja, he moved away from his bush to get closer to, all the while he kept his eyes on Saito and a firm grip on his rubber pole. He would make a strong strike at knock him down.

Slowly moving he would stop moving to look at Yaboi, only to see him perform a series of intricate movements and watched with amazement that his friend would be doing such movements in a game. ‘Saito must’ve pushed his buttons. He must’ve been planning this while he was down on the ground.’ Keeping his eye, turning back at his target he would slowly move around in the bush, to get a better view. He was interested to see what Yaboi had been planning. Watching Saito, he saw that a ball came from the direction of Yaboi. Deciding to make himself comfortable to enjoy the show that his friend had provided him.

WC:308
TWC:1162

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having moved from the tree after that first shot, Saito was up in the shadow of the eave above a windowsill on the side of the apartment, not behind the tree as Yaboi suspected. That ended up being a good thing for the white-haired 9-year old since Yaboi fired his trick shot at the empty space behind the tree where Saito had previously been. Yaboi's randomly bounced balls did cause him to need to dodge a bit but he otherwise remained undisturbed by the attack. Indeed, Tatsuo, being closest to all of those balls Yaboi sent around would likely be far more of a likely target. Saito wasn't really sure who was 'it' after that, because balls had been flying everywhere. He thought to fire more balls into the mix, but it appeared that Ryo was looking for him actively and so the young cloudie couldn't take too much more amusement in the doings of Yaboi and Tatsuo. Instead, he takes the opportunity to do a little setup work of his own, thinking a couple of steps ahead as he secretly sets up a projectile ball trap in the shadow of the eave to be triggered if the cloudie gets hit, targeting his attacker.

Figuring it might have to come to close combat at some point with Ryo, Saito kept his eye on the Uchiha even as he stealthily moved once more from the window along the side of the house, slipping on a pair of boffer fists in preparation for Ryo. Saito couldn't let himself get hit by Ryo, he had to be hit by whoever was 'it'. Carefully focusing on Ryo, he prepares to defend himself from any and all attacks from that guy, while purposefully dropping his guard for the other two... They won't be able to resist attacking me! he mentally cackles, ready to engage Ryo head on.

Class TWC: 1215/1500

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Betrayed by his own students, something he could never imagine. In an attempt to save Yaboi from his painful experience, he was hit straight in the nose with an unexpected ball. As the rubber connected with his skin, he could've sworn he heard a crack of his nose. His hands shot up as he grabbed his face, falling down to his knees and trying to find cover. He was writhing in the same pain that Yaboi had just experienced earlier, but perhaps a bit less intense.

Trying to crawl his way through the mud, dirt, and debris of the battlefield Tatsuo tried to make his way to safety. No longer was this a game of tag, but a game of war. In the form of dodge ball. Using whatever last bits of energy he had, after such a devastating blow he finally made it to the porch. Using one of the steps to twist himself up and he watched the onslaught about to happen. He was injured, out of the fight, bleeding from his nose, as his students went to tear each other apart. This chaos.. this madness... at least it was fun to watch, Tatsuo thought as he started to relax. Bringing his hand up, he cracked his nose back into place, which would probably make it look pretty disfigured in the future but oh well his insurance hadn't been updated that month.

Tatsuo would watch as the students would compete in the manliest form of combat, dodge ball. He wondered if Ryo would ever decide to leave the safety of the bushes and delve in such open combat, he understood if he chose not to but to see Yaboi and Saito fighting for their lives, with little regard to the rules. Tatsuo laughed a bit to himself, it reminded him of his training with Hira, which would start off as simple sparring exercises and end up with them blowing a hole in the side of Kaji's home. Where Tatsuo and he had to quickly fix the wall before he returned home. Despite everything going on, it was an idyllic scene. And once the boys were done nearly killing each other, he'd make sure there were no hard feelings and get started on the BBQ.

WC: 1544
PC: 5/5

[Class Complete, Topic Left]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi was having too much fun to pay attention to Tatsuo scurrying off with a nose injury. The rubber balls were scattered around and Yaboi had no clue where Saito had ran off to. "Ryo I think its your turn!" the boy called out running forward and kicking a bouncing rubber ball off in a random direction as a small distraction. Yaboi approached the tree in the yard and pressed the bottom of his sandals against the bark and proceeded to run straight up it with relative ease, hiding in the foliage above to look over the entirety of the backyard for better bearings. The boy had hoped to see Ryo pull off a few tricks but in truth he just wanted to nurse his own injury and not get another; afterall, it was very possible that Yaboi wanted kids in the future and an injury to the junk could spell the end for that!

TWC: 1500+
[Post Count 5/5]

[Word Count & Post Count Complete]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching everything unfold was amusing where he hid, it was unbelievable comedic. He was ready to burst out laughing the moment that Yaboi hit Tatuso, but managed to restrain himself since it would reveal his location to everyone and he didn’t want to suffer as Yaboi and now Tatuso have. Definitely not like Yaboi. He had caught glimpse of how bad Tatuso was hit, but he assumed the worst since he fell to his knees. Maybe he’ll catch more of it later. He wondered what will happen if he moved out of his hiding spot, would Yaboi attack him while he stepped out, Tatuso seemed out of it, but Yaboi didn’t he was still up and at it. His real concern was Saito he had been able to do some damage, hopefully he would stay out it, he thought. He didn’t want to hurt his friend anymore than he already had been. He turned back to Saito that is who he would tag.

Ready to strike at Saito, he looked around to see if the time was right, he gripped his weapon, waiting for a few seconds until an idea comes across his head, he placed his rubber pole on the ground, and performed some handseals summoning a clone beside him, they both looked at each other and nodded, “You go out first and draw the fire and I follow when he reveals himself to shoot. He turned to look over where Yaboi stood, “He’s been beaten down enough.” Ryo turned to look over to Tatuso, “Oh damn they got him good.” He snickered a bit as he made he watch the Jounin make his exit. ‘Hopefully he makes the food he promised us. He was starving at this point, he thought about the food that Tatuso had offered earlier maybe he was, ‘enough thinking maybe if I moved faster and tagged Saito he would give what was promised.’ he looked over to his clone and nodded to it. They would strike now to tag Saito, he sent out his clone to charge at Saito swing at him aiming for the cloud genin’s torso, Ryo himself would follow behind shortly thereafter. Ryo would maneuver around to tag Saito from behind.

WC:370
TWC:1532
Post Count 5/5

[Post and Word count met]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito had his eye on Ryo the whole time, the Uchiha went into the bushes at the very start and had stayed there the entire time until just now. He's finally making his move, after watching Yaboi and Sensei take each other out... Crafty, but not unexpected. The unexpected part came where there were now two Ryos, one of them moving to engage the cloudie from the front while the other went to circle around back. "Kage-bunshin..." the boy murmured, before then shouting, "Hey no fair Ryo, Sensei said no Ninjutsu!" Not that anyone had really been observing the rules by that point. It couldn't be that Tatsuo could leave the game to nurse his injuries before actually tagging someone else as 'it' so this whole exercise had clearly become little more than an excuse to beat each other with foam and rubber weapons. Shinrin-sensei just wants to watch us beat each other up, the boy realized as he glances over at the leader of their squad. Hmm...

Surely Ryo had realized it too... and yet he still came at Saito -- with the clone jutsu, no less. "Okay well... this is gonna be hilarious," the boy laughs as he stops, lets the foam boffer fists fall to the ground, and re-equips his wrist launcher. A quick clone jutsu of his own, where the second and third Saitos don't *poof* into existence as much as emerge from the darkness of the cloudie's surroundings. Together, they cock their triad of wrist launchers, before each of them point in three different directions: one at Ryo, another at his oncoming clone, and the last at Tatsuo who thought he could be both 'it' and 'out.'

"NINPO! MULTI-SCATTERSHOT!" the three clones shout in unison, before just... flooding the backyard area with endless rubber balls.

Class TWC: 1519/1500
[Class complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back