Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

♪ ♫ Skip to My Lou ♫ ♪ [Leaving Country]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a silent trek for the most part. They were in no particular hurry persay, rather they wouldn't have to worry about her catching wind until they actually started asking around. Unless of course she still had loyalists inside of the village. But Nobuyuki had put an ANBU in the mail center to scan all the mail for anything suspicious looking.

But Zaku was thinking differently. He had to ask. "Why am I here sir?"

Nobuyuki turned to look at him from behind his mask for a moment before looking ahead. "Your cousin and the former Raikage have had frequent communications even after she had disappeared into the wilds of lightning country. When I went to him to discuss this, he mentioned I should bring you along if I was going to actually try to find her, without saying much else." he paused. "I don't believe it was to allow you revenge. Ishikawa-san isn't that type of man, at least in my dealings he's never seemed that way. So I believe he knows something we don't and was trying to help me without necessarily betraying a friend. If she is his friend."

They kept walking in silence; their destination was a border town where they would start looking for clues. "More of your games, cousin?"

[Leaving Country]

[A Rank Runtime: 60 minutes]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back