Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Skoðunina [Open]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

It was arguably one of the few times Kanki opted to go without his anbu mask and equipment, but for something as public as a casual medical checkup in a public facility such luxuries which had become apart of him had to be left behind. As a member of the shinobi force, he had easily been whisked to the head of the line after displaying his identification which provided just a tad bit of false information in order to keep his true identity out of public records. This feat was something of his own doing in a way but as far as whomever the physician seeing him was concerned he was nothing more than a genin getting a regular look-over to ensure everything was still properly functioning. Resting on the edge of the bed which was in the room, Kanki had already disgarded the clothing that covered his torso, having folded up mesh shirt and black top gi that went over it and placed both upon the bed's pillow. His doctor would be in for a natural shock however as while Kanki's charts would have read the basic information such as age (16) and name (Hyouton Raiyu) it was equally void of other data. He had no documented blood type, height, weight, origin, hair and eye color, and past medical history written down which was for various reasons.

For now he just waited patiently, unmoving as he stared calmly towards the door.

[Note]
This is what you would physically see upon entering the room as far as appearance goes.
❄ He has a medium build with a toned muscular structure.
❄ His skin tone is more along the lines of dark pale. Almost like a dingy white.
❄ He has three visible marking across his face which is discolored to that of a fleshy brown against his pale skin.
❄ His body is cold to the touch always. If his body becomes warm then he is usually stricken with a sickness.
❄ His breathing usually always results in the breath being visible as one would when breathing in the extreme cold.
❄ His torso is completely covered in tribal tattoo markings. These tattoos are different from ordinary ones as they were made using a bone needle and ink made from coal which is repeatedly pecked into the skin. They are effectively black scar tattoos.
❄ His hair is pure white, eyes are an equally icy blue borderline white, and despite being 16 his stature is far larger than normal being that he is 6'3''

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was just another casual day for the former prodigy out of Kirigakure. Waking up on his couch, having passed out from a night of reading medical journals and writing his own notes from his medical files. Showering, changing, eating and walking the mile to his hospital had become a long boring hour long process to get to work. However after that long laborious process his real fun would start. He would get to work with his patients.

Working with his patients was incredibly fun process for him. He would get to conquer unique problems and also help people out with their lives. For example, Hissori would have five hours of general clinic hours before he would teach a medical class and observe a surgery. Today was certainly going to be great fun! Stepping in behind him, the medical chief frowned a bit. The medical file he had basically had nothing of this pasty white shinobi.

“Hyouton Raiyu?” Hissori said as he pulled seat up. “I am Ii Hissori your doctor for the day, and this is Buru my assistant. I have to ask a couple questions before I start with this exam I have to ask a couple of questions because this medical form is incredibly light on the information I need to check you out.

First off, do you have a job are you a shinobi?

Secondly, I will need to know your blood type if you know it off the top of your head, and your families linage.

Then have you been through doctors eyes before? Ever been injured in the hospital or clinic?”
Hissori asked him as he adjusted his medical robe and pulled a blue pen out of his vest and began to wait to write. Buru on the other hand seemed to be nosing things and pushing them around for the upcoming inspection.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

His physician was an awkward fellow not because of anything appearance or cosmetic wise but for the simple fact that a dog was an assistant. Naturally this was taken as strange to him to have seen, not fully understanding the reasoning behind having a canine as a companion in the medical field of all places. His pupils spent less time trained upon the animal however as their focus became solely attached to his doctor in charge. Ii Hissori was his name, or atleast his suspected name as one could never fully rely on verbal comments from the unknown to be truth. Tilting his head momentarily Kanki acted rather mature for his age in that his response to the doctors questions were so structured that one would find it difficult not to believe his tone of voice.

"My current ranking is that of a genin, though I am easily skilled enough to be of chuunin ranking.", his speech naturally found itself accompanied by frosty breath. The pause between question one and two carried with it a feeling of contemplation mainly because of the details such a question could impose. His lineage, such professing of this in a truthful manner could later come back to haunt his secrecy yet there was also a chance here as well. Ever the one to take the road more fraught with danger in the aspiration of information, Kanki relinquished himself to speak more vividly despite his training baiting him to do otherwise. "I am not a native of this country, it is not and has never been my home. My true home lies north of Water Country housed in eternal frost and snow and ice, bathed in the elements of ice, wind and water. My people, you've most likely never heard of, the Katai....most inclusively i'm a member of the Clawe tribe."

Why had he chosen to reveal such intimate details on his background would be a question many from the outside looking in could have wondered, well his reasoning was actually pretty sound. Observation was always key when baiting a hook for information, especially in this situation where his doctor's appearance and physical traits narrowed down two facts that could not be refuted. Hissori was both from Water Country and most importantly could have possibly been a shinobi within the village of Kirigakure. Keeping his composure, Kanki's eyes looked towards the ground momentarily as he held his arm outwards exposing a surfaced vein.

"I do not know of my blood type but I am sure you are going to take a sample anyways. Equally you can say I have always been capable of handling my own injuries. We Clawe are survivalist, hunters...well versed in knowing how to keep our bodies healthy. Though with that said when your core temperature can go below the point of freezing....few bacteria or viral infections see you as suitable hosts for sickness and diseases."

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ii Hissori simply would nod and start to write down his notes. He was a shinobi and a genin at that. The man did not exactly need to know anything else. He did not need to know that he was really an ANBU in training because if Hissori did have to know what his real rank was, it would be when Kanki was on the operating table or worse, the morgue slab. His green eyes would look down as he heard from where he came from

This boy did also know the pain of losing his village, the pain of everything falling apart and freezing over. It was something that really made Hissori instantly bond to the boy. After all, when you live through that, you tend to have a bond with anything that made it out alive. Carefully the Medical Chief would undo his medical robe to show off his waist. Around his waist was the emblem of his village; the emblem of Kirigakure. Hissori of course was probably one o the last people active in the world to be in possession of his own.

“Trust me. I would understand.” He said as he went to stand some. Thinking a bit more as he then cleared your throat.

“Your name is Hyouton? Is your father by any chance Hyouton Kyourin. Or are you related to him? I use to work with him.” He said in a musing though as he smiled.

“Anyway if you will, let me get your height and weight. Go stand over on the scale.” Hissori would told him in a kind tone. Moving to walk towards the scale he heard about his blood temperature. He would have to wrack his mind to think about what might cause that.

“Are you of Haku Linage then?” He asked lowly as he turned to look at him still making notes about the young mans disposition.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back