Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Snappin' out of it!!

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Craaaazzzy huh?! I've been in such a zombified state cuz of all the work I put in. Living for the weekend, only to sleep it away for the most part. I mean I still do what I do you know, gives hands, bed baddies and what not... Well on the real the quality of the "baddies" ain't been that great but you know, a notch is a notch and I'm gonna get it in somehow. Anywho, this whole med job man. They denied my vaca man and it has put a lid on a lot of dreams you know. There are places that dreams go to die, but this is the hospital. Now I know what you're thinking and all, "Hey Basuta, technically the hospital IS where people go who about dead, right?" No nonono, you see it's about the intent of it. People come here to try to continue life in whatever way they can. The battlefield is the grave ya understand?

But my dreams though, locked behind these walls. NAW!! If anything I'm suppose to be breaking down walls, if you know what I mean, all over the world. Don't get me wrong, I likes what I do here, but I got plenty more that I needs to do before I go. So I head to leave the building after the um-teenth double shift... probably lookin' like I have been curb stomped by life. I throw open the double doors leaving behind the wonderful A/C to enter the hot sun over Konoha. Let's GET IT!

[Marked for Training]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back