Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sneaking out! (Open)

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moon hung great and fat in the sky, like a massive frog poised to jump into the polished black pond of the night. It had a soothing effect on the village below, even Aventurine street wasn't as loud and bright as it usually was with its street vendors and night clubs blaring out drinking song after drinking song. These were the nights that older folk spoke of and children slept easily through.
Well all children except a certain Melon haired Delinquent, who had slipped out of her bed and opened her window. Sliding out onto the tiled roof of her home and jumped from roof to roof that she could reach, a long stick in hand. It wasn't just any sort of stick mind you, this was a fishing pole! One that she had split and tied herself.
A small round canister that once held mints now was the home to some long worms.
She had decided tonight that she was going fishing, after all the full moon was the time when the fish in the tidepools supposedly could turn into dragons!

Or at least that's what one kid had told her once, it was reliable information because their mother had told them not to go out to the beach at night. Those frightening fish supposedly had fangs as long as her pinky finger and could saw through a man's arm like bread.
Juroyo was determined to see one of them, so she eventually crept down the side of one building, sticking close to the huge wall that separated this zone from the shore beyond the ship yard.

She had already gotten this far without being caught, now all she had to do was slip past this gate and get by the ships. Then she could fish until the moon started sinking low! It was a fool proof plan she thought as she stuck to the shadows. fishing pole tucked down the back of her shirt so she could climb quickly if she needed too. There were a couple of guards posted here to make sure no foreigners came in unannounced but she was confident she could get passed them.
The little girl had hidden herself among some piled up bags of grain and rice that were going to be moved in the morning, waiting for her time to slip out between them-!

What was that sound? Her eyes widened in fear, ghosts weren't real right?!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wearing the white robes of a hospital patient, Izura could've easily been mistaken for a ghost. The pale redness of his eyes standing out with the white of his clothing and the pale pallor of his skin amidst the darkness of the backdrop surrounding them made it especially so. The pallor of his skin was an unfortunate, albeit temporary side effect of being underground in stasis for seven years. Where the robe didn't cover his body, white bandages could be seen wrapped around his limbs and torso, stained with dried blood, and completing the look.

You see, like Juroyo, Izura had snuck out as well, under the noses of some very important individuals, the Tsuchikage and the Anbu Sennin among them. The only difference was that he'd left a hospital and the care of several med bin, rather than some pesky parents. He left a clone to suffice as a temporary replacement at the hospital to avoid suspicion. The original intent of his sneaky escape was to scout the village and learn it's general layout more than anything, but as he grew to learn the surrounding area, he also made it a point of finding a place for self reflection- and usually fishing spots tended to make great places for that kind of thing anyway.

It didn't take long for the ghost-like Uchiha to notice the melon-haired girl sneaking about- his ninja senses and attention to detail afforded him that luxury. Raising an eyebrow, he took this opportunity to flicker in place right behind her, probably scaring the crap out of the poor girl.

"Now then, what're you doing out here so late, chibi-chan?" he'd ask, in a teasing manner.

MFT

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was going just fine. Juroyo had been about to rise from her hiding place and quickly dart between them when she had been interrupted by a disturbing development. Something touched her and the melon haired girl screamed shrilly, before covering her mouth and probably saying several foul words inside of her head. In this crouched position she had a hard time whipping around to see who had touched her. Her pale yellow eyes narrowing sharply in fear when she saw this weird, spectral entity.
"I-its a ghost-!!" She whispered quietly to herself.

Ghosts were REAL?!

She thought they were some sort of fairy tale made up by adults but here it was! It had red eyes, and was all bloody. In her panic she probably imagined he had chains trailing behind him but beyond that initial terror-filled hesitation she suddenly seemed to gain some nerve. "Don't touch me you horrible Spectre, you can't have my soul!" Before she rared back and threw a surprisingly speedy, and probably very forceful punch towards the black haired boy.

Izura may have picked the wrong girl to pester, with the bandages on her face and the missing teeth she probably got into a lot of fights. However whether she could in fact punch a "ghost" remained to be seen.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ch-chotto matte! (W-wait a sec!)" He'd say in a hushed response, as he quickly reacted, shifting his head just barely out of the way of her punch, his left hand coming up to grab her fist and hold it there.

"Chibi-chan, come on now, you'll alert the guards with how loud you're being!" he said, in an urgent but hushed tone. He looked over his own clothing, biting his lip. "Ah....err....you thought I was a ghost, huh? Ehehe...." With his free hand, he scratched the back of his head and smiled rather apologetically. It probably didn't help that the hand he was holding her fist with was kinda cold. Not abnormally cold, but more like the cold of someone who's been in an air conditioned hospital room for a long while.

"Why don't you tell me why you're out here?"

Being an Uchiha, Izura had a tendency to hone in on the visual details of a person. Their attire, movements, facial expressions, etc, were usually taken into careful consideration. He noticed the shape of the fishing pole concealed behind her back, within her clothing, along with the bandages covering parts of her body and the missing teeth, which raised a few questions in the Uchiha's mind. Was she an orphan? She didn't seem particularly well off, and judging by her reactionary punch, she clearly had been in a couple of fights at the very least.

"If you do, I'll teach you something cool. How would you like that?"

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Watashi o hanashite!" (Let go of me!), she immediately snapped back at him. Yanking her hand away from him and giving him probably the dirtiest look any girl her age could manage with such wide, bright eyes. It was still pretty effective though considering she'd sort of edged back away from him and had adopted a very defensive posture without raising up passed the height of these rice bags. However once she realized that she was able to touch him and despite him being a little weirdly cold, he probably wasn't a ghost. "So you...aren't a ghost? I mean- no! You shouldn't touch people without warning them first pervert!"

She continued to look him up and down anyway though, why was he wearing a hospital gown and covered in old bandages? "Did you come from a hospital or something Henjin?" (Weirdo)
What a cruel little girl she was! Calling so many names and looking at him so unpleasantly, at least she wasn't frightened any more. No instead her unpleasant temper was flaring up quite considerably given the startle she had been given earlier from this overly pale boy. Nobody scared Juroyo! Nobody! Especially not some dumb Boy!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alarmed at her sudden outburst, he pleadingly raised an index finger to his lips, as if to indicate her to be more quiet. It didn't work, unfortunately. She insisted on raising her voice at him, in totally stereotypical dere fashion. One of the guards was unfortunately alerted by the noise she had made, and he turned the corner, running right into the melon haired kid and the creepy ghost.

"Hey! You-"

The guard's voice was cut off as Izura activated his sharingan, immediately placing the man in a genjutsu and knocking him out cold, non lethally. Before the guard fell to the ground, limp, Izura grabbed him and lowered him gently behind the rice bags.

Izura sighed, face palming gently at her response as to avoid making a loud noise. He then responded to her again, in an urgently hushed tone.

"Look what you made me do! I never actually touched you until you tried to punch me in the face, kozo. You should work on your manners. They aren't a good look for you."

Izura then looked back around the corner of the stack of rice bags. Another guard nearby was approaching. This one was a woman with green hair in her mid twenties, coincidentally enough.

"Kazuma, is everything okay? I thought I heard something over here."

Izura slid back into concealment next to Juroyo.

"You've got to be more quiet! There's another guard here." he'd say, in a hushed tone yet again.

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay maybe it was time to be quiet now, especially after seeing a grown man pass out from this suspicious guy just looking at him! That was really weird and made her be at least a little quieter, she really didn't trust this. He was old, cold and all sorts of funny looking so she just settled for hiding up against the rice bags making DANG SURE she didn't touch him. No she was just glaring at him from the corner of her eyes as she held her breath, crossing her fingers in hopes that the other woman wouldn't look around too hard and possibly spot an Ojīchan hiding behind some rice next to a considerably younger girl.

"You shush too grandpa, you're talking more than me!" Her voice had thankfully lowered to a whisper but boy was her tone still full of malice. Who knew kids these days could be so sour? "I hope you can keep up even with your walker!" She stated rather brazenly before slamming her fist into the rice bags making them suddenly topple towards that woman and make a very impressive commotion and probable mess if they hit her. In the mean time Juroyo had sprinted out from her hiding place and did a fairly acrobatic jump off a fence, sprinting passed the guard post and out onto the beach without so much as looking behind her.

The little brat had seriously just ditched him!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Irritated and incredulous at Juroyo’s actions, Izura bit his lip in frustration as she sprinted from cover, straight past the guard post. The guard dodged the stack of rice bags, noticing Juroyo just in time to witness her jumping the fence.

“Get back here kid!” Was all the female guard managed to say before Izura knocked her unconscious as well with a swift and concise chop to the back of the neck.

He sighed, taking the time to arrange the scene as if the rice bags and crates had fallen on the duo, knocking them unconscious. It probably took him about 7 minutes of rearranging things carefully, using his sharingan to aid in making the fallen rice bags seem meticulously accurate in their forged trajectory. For extra safe measure, he went to each of the unconscious guards, pulling up their eyelids for a brief moment to use hypnotic suggestion on them before closing their eyes again. For all intents and purposes, they’d strangely feel compelled to believe that the cause of them being knocked out was because the rice bags fell, and nothing more.

Satisfied with his handiwork, he followed the same path that Juroyo had taken. She did have a lead time, but Izura had the benefit of using space/time ninjutsu. He’d just teleport ahead of her, spotting her as she made it out onto the beach. Izura teleported out of sight of the young girl, taking the moment to use the transformation technique to turn into one of those stereotypical gang leaders with the pompadour, leather jacket, a cigarette, and a spiked baseball bat. Smiling mischievously to himself, he’d step into view of the girl, adopting his best impersonation of a gang member. Izura spent a long portion of his life living in a steampunk-style village, complete with a lot of walkways and industrial buildings. It almost constantly rained there, making it common for the thugs of the village to seek refuge in the seedy underbelly of the village where it was dark and away from the inclement weather. Dark alleys, with the sound of heavy rain hitting the pavement overhead as hooded figures made shady deals in the corners? Perfect conditions for finding source material for a gang member impersonation.

“Oi, kozo. What the hell are you doing on my turf, eh? Get the **** out of here, or you'll regret it.”

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was a quick one alright, probably because her father was an experienced Genin so she had to be pretty quick to avoid him. Though where her acrobatic ability came from was probably purely practice, it really helped to be able to 'dance' around your opponent when you were fighting with them. Probably why she had as few teeth knocked out as she did! But either way she hadn't noticed the shadow-y presence or even the fact that she hadn't been followed until she'd scampered down onto the beach and had been about to cast her line. She was determined to catch a dragon!

Except again tonight she was being interrupted by far more of a sinister of a presence, well to most people the sight of a stereotype like that would be very amusing as well as frightening if they were actually what they distinctly appeared to be. But the angry squint of her eyes became considerably less unpleasant, no actually they were all wide Stunned even. What in the world was someone like THAT doing here in this boring old Stone Village? It hardly had any yakuza mostly because of the heavy Nin presence a low toleration for anything that wasn't in-line with their (in her opinion) rigid beliefs.
"Haaa...? Your turf? What's a tough guy like you doing running some old beach?"

Not even the slightest bit of fear was present in her voice, the melon haired girl simply rummaged around in one of her pockets for a sucker to calm her nerves. This was the first /real/ example of what she had looked up too her whole life! And her parents said guys like that didn't exist, strange how he was all alone out here. Maybe they threw him out so he decided to set up camp there? Juroyo didn't know but she /WAS/ utterly fascinated by this illusion and was too young to see through it.
"Did your Gang throw you out or something? There's a whole town inside these walls, in case you didn't know that. Misutākūrugai."
Jeeze, what kind of kid was this? Impetuous even when swore at! She stood her ground, hip cocked to the side and a grin right on her face. Her busted out lateral incisor made a convenient little hole for that sweet's stick to poke out of.

Clearly he was out of his league right?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tch! It ain't none of your concern, brat!"

Izura was impressed, but bewildered by this kid at the same time. When he was her age, he would've tucked tail and ran! Did she think herself to be invincible or something?! Izura upped the ante, this time casting an illusion of three more gang members approaching, not far from them.

"Oi! Ryuta! Eishi! This little kid has the nerve to stick around here during our smuggling operation! I think it's time we taught her a lesson!"

"Ehhh? Well we could always ship the brat off to the boss to add to his collection of girls. I'm sure he wouldn't mind having this one once she's all grown up....Heheheh..." Was the response from another pompadour sporting thug, a third and fourth similar duo of gang members also responding in kind with several grunts of annoyance and expressions of "thuginess".

The first thug, finding a beer bottle on the ground, picked it up, tossing it in the air before smashing it to pieces with his baseball bat.

"Should've ran when you had the chance, cause now you're not going anywhere, brat. We can't have you ratting us out."

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aw yes! These were actual thugs, that was perfect. They were all so cool and tough looking, some part of her mind told her that maybe she should be frightened. But the rest of her was full of anticipation. She hardly flinched at the shattering glass as the illusion bottle fragments zipped by her in a decidedly realistic way. In fact she drew that sucker out of her mouth and smirked at them just as intensely as before.
"Pshh, shipping me off ain't a great idea pal. If anything I'd make a good addition to your gang. I'm a /trained Ninja/." She boasted confidently, while she technically wasn't a Genin exactly she was actually pretty strong in her opinion. She could probably twist someone's arm and impress them.

What in the world was with this kid? She wanted to join a gang? She seemed completely serious about it.
"C'mon Cool guy, I'll take you on if I gotta prove it." Juroyo grins, pointing the sweet at him before it was back into her mouth. "And- if I win, you gotta take me with you! I want to leave this dumb stone Village, its not cool enough for me.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura dispelled the genjutsu right then and there, deactivating his sharingan and returning his pupils to their regular, pale red, mirror-like quality. He gave her a look of worry mixed with incredulity.

"You really are hopeless, aren'tcha kid?"

Izura sighed. She called him grandpa, despite him looking no older than 21 years old and in the near peak of his physical condition. She acted tough in front of a gang of thugs who were, if real, more likely to turn her in a sex trafficking victim than a fellow thug. And now she had the gall to pretend that she was more powerful than she actually was?

"That was a pretty simple genjutsu. If you really want to leave Iwagakure on your own, you'll have to get stronger than that. I'm not sure why you'd want to though."

He'd point to the dried blood on his bandages. They looked no more than a day old, if not fresher. Looking at her worriedly, he continued.

"Look, I get it. The village is lame. I'm a weirdo who does scary things. The only cool dudes around nowadays are some pompadour wearing thugs that do a bunch of illegal things and beat people up who don't agree with them. Heck, when I was around 12 years old, I ran away from my village too...cause well, err...it wasn't cool."

Of course, that wasn't the truth. He left the Leaf village as a kid because his family was being chased by assassins, and the Hokage at the time didn't find enough evidence to support the notion that he'd need protection. So instead, he went missing for several years. It wasn't until he was 19 years old that he finally came back into good graces with the Leaf village, but by that time, Konoha was more worried about surviving the war with the samurai more than anything else. They had no luxury to hold old grudges. But in the 7 year span between when he went missing and when he was eventually pardoned, Leaf treated him as little more than a traitor, with several attempts on his life even when he became an important individual as part of an organization founded in a village in the land of Rain.

Izura was a great many things in the past. Genin, missing nin, Anbu, prince, even sennin. He stood beside kages, formed alliances, fought wars. Such was the life of a shinobi of his generation - to fight as a child and as a teen, only to emerge into his early twenties as a veteran of combat and a leader of ninja.

But that was all a long time ago. Now, Izura was just trying to find out what had happened in his absence. All the titles in the world meant nothing at this point. He was just some guy trying to prevent this little 10 year old girl from facing the harsh reality of true violence, where people died, and emotions ran rampant.

"You wanna be strong, right? I can teach you a couple things, and maybe that'll prevent that from happening."

He pointed at the bandages on her face, also noting the missing teeth from getting her face punched.

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looks incredibly disappointed some how that she had been tricked and was confronted with the Ojīchan yet again.
"Genjutsu!? Agh that's the worst /kind/, shame on you Old-man. You really had my hopes up! She huffs, crossing her arms and looking away from him sullenly. Even his spiel about running off from his village did not seem to lift her spirits.

Tch, what do you know about cool? You are the least cool guy I have ever seen! Ouch, her words were cutting at him as deep as they could with her youthful face all scrunched up in an unpleasant frown. True he wanted to prevent her from discovering true violence at such a young age, but what did he truly KNOW about this little girl? The one whose hair was tugged up into those symmetrical buns, squinting at him as she crunched that sucker between her teeth. The fracturing sugar crystal making an unpleasant noise as it gave way to her jaw power.

How could he have known, or even seen deep down the first blooms of Sadism. Deep within her otherwise seemingly pure heart? There was something in her, or maybe a lack there of. A distinct....Hollowness, to her being, one that made her decidedly reckless. Unafraid, but also without the burdens carried by those with sympathy for their fellow man. It was something very young of course, hardly more than a bud truly. But it still had the power to begin to chill her heart even at a young age, perhaps with proper nurturing it would freeze over.
But that was all entirely speculation as the child's destiny was yet to be written in any sort of solid form. Regardless of that ethereal quality though, there was no denying the dark threads that lingered in her tapestry. Constantly entwining in the loom like serpents, waiting for their time to strike with their needle-like fangs.

However her angry scowl was broken when he pointed out her busted up nature, "Whattaya you know anyway buddy? These injuries are from the PAST they aren't gonna happen again, besides you don't look all that strong." She waves one bruised knuckled hand dismissively, looking his bloody bandages up and down.
"If you can get all messed up like that what makes you think you can teach ME anything?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tch..."

That was the last straw! A look of utter annoyance played across Izura's face.

"Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu..."

Izura formed the dog seal with his hands, flickering behind Juroyo in a frog-like position.

"One Thousand Years of Death!"

Izura thrust his hands forward, making contact. And for a brief moment, the world stood still as the weird sensation of the technique set in. The utter confusion, the sick feeling in the bu-err gut, followed by the utter humiliation and realization of what was occurring, until the very point where Izura focused chakra and fired, launching Juroyo skyward!

Hopefully that'd teach her a lesson in humility! Still annoyed at the kid, Izura crossed his arms. She'd fly for about 4 seconds before falling back towards the sand, landing with a thud and spray of sand everywhere!

"Can't dodge that, can't tell when I'm using Genjutsu, can't even tell when you're in danger of becoming a human trafficking victim....baka!"

He'd proceed to go over to her grabbing her shoulder and rubbing the top of her head with his knuckles as punishment. It'd hurt, for sure!

"Don't. Test. My. Patience. Gaki!"

He'd exclaim, rather annoyed.

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She soared across the beach before coming down in a painful heap, squirming around as she tried to pull herself out of the sand. Ow! Her....uh...Gut really hurt, gosh dang it what was WITH this geezer? Flashing behind her and poking her where she really ought not to be poked. Just who did he think he was? She couldn't sit down though and she had been about to get up and slug him when she got her head rubbed with his knuckles. Dang it that hurt even more and she swatted at his hand angrily, her normally cool cheeks awash in redness at his scolding and of course pointing out what was ultimately true.
Just the same she balls her fist and brandishes it at him as though it was more dangerous than it really was.

"I'll do what I want you crotchety old man! You have no control over that!" Her words came out as heated and angry as possible as she slapped his hand away and attempted to fix her now definitely messed up bun-style. Great she had sand all over her, ugh she didn't want to go home and have to take ANOTHER bath. "Ugh you are such a jerk, you made me all sandy! And.....Ugh That hurt." Still an angry little Squirt.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa was out on guard duty like so many times before. Her keen hearing would allow her to detect trouble from afar. With her she had another ninja to back her up in a dangerous situation. Such as now. Some commotion at the gate. People shouting and sacks falling over. She went to investigate.

Arriving at the scene she found two unconscious guard by the gate. Intruder? Nah she would have encountered them on her way here. Unless they were good. She would activate the headset.

"Dispatch, this is Black River at the gate, here with Weaver. We have two town guards out cold. Seems there has been some commotion causing the pile of supplies to fall over. Possible hostiles in the city. Secure a perimeter."

"Black River this is dispatch. Sending a squad to reinforce the gate. What is the status on Kazuma and Hana?"

She would then here more commotion towards the beach. Some shady people up to no good.

"They are breathing. Faint noise from the beach area. River and Weaver going to check it out. Send someone with medical skill to check on the guards. Out"

"Will do. We'll have team stand by for back-up should you need it."

No part of the message was in a raised voice but it was still loud enough to be heard if one stood within 10 meters listening. She had to keep it low, in chase the culprits were still nearby, so make sure they would not overhear the message.

Kurokawa and her back-up went to the beach only to find someone she had just yesterday processed and send to the hospital.

"Oh for... Uchiha Izura? Thought I send you to the hospital yesterday?"

[MFT]
[WC: 285]

Sunaku Shikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikai was out this night patrolling with Kurokawa. He was in full ANBU gear but currently worked security due to not having been a full fetched ANBU for very long. While on the job he was known as Weaver. He had already learned that Kurokawa could sniff out trouble way faster than most so when she diverted from the patrol route he just followed.

As they got to the gate Shikai logged the situation with his ANBU recording jutsu while Kurokawa called it in. He then followed her towards the beach where she apparently knew one of the two they met there. If at least one of them had not been a familiar face, Shikai would have approached in a way more hostile manner but as the situation seemed to unfold without further injury he decided to remain silent and just record the event for now.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(What he now looks like under the effects of the transformation in the spoiler below.)
Kuramore_of_the_mist_by_mysterious_flame-d4wz2s5.png

Well crap. Somehow we were found out. Friggin kid had to make things more complicated...

"Had to make things harder for me, didn'tcha kid? Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't get caught."

Izura performed a hand seal behind his back, transforming into a person that none of the three around him had seen before. He did this so that Shikai would not see him perform the seal, making it look like he had gotten out of a transformation and revealed his "true self", rather than it being the exact opposite. Izura also took the time to manipulate his chakra flow to convince Kurokawa of the deception, given that she was blind, and had other methods of sensing people.

When the smoke of the technique cleared, his transformed state was revealed. A Kirigakure ninja, a rare, if not completely unheard of sight in this region of the world. Izura had encountered his fair share of Mist ninja in the past, making it quite easy to replicate how one looked like.

Without a word to Kurokawa or Shikai, he attacked, glancing at Shikai and casting a genjutsu through his sharingan in an attempt to knock the ninja out cold. He took care to make sure that the transformation jutsu hid his sharingan completely, even though they were active. If the genjutsu succeeded, Shikai would suddenly feel very sleepy, to the point of falling asleep completely. Izura also took this opportunity to plant a hypnotic suggestion into the young Anbu's mind. The suggestion planted the idea that "this was all a lucid dream" into his head, so that it'd make it easier for Izura to make Shikai forget any of this even happened. The casting of both these techniques was near instantaneous, making it easier for Izura to deal with both ninja at the same time.

He simultaneously proceeded, rushing towards Kurokawa and starting off with a flurry of punches and kicks. Izura's moves were extremely quick and accurate, with precise applications of force intended to knock Kurokawa out. He used his initial swings and kicks as a setup for a clean chop to the back of the neck that was supposed to knock her unconscious.

If Juroyo was watching, Izura would look like a martial arts master with the fluidity and speed of his movements as he engaged Kurokawa with taijutsu, and if the visual techniques worked against Shikai, she'd see the anbu drop unconscious as well. Izura didn't like being found out, that was for sure. He'd have a plan to clean up the mess and make those two forget that any of this happened with any certainty, that was for sure. Non-lethally, of course.

Juroyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juroyo was really surprised by the appearance of more Nin, but all that meant was she was gonna have even more trouble- Except no, they seemed to be after this guy! Rightfully so he should be locked up somewhere. Though she did observe him fiddling with his fingers in a strange way and Poof his appearance changed?! What kind of Ninja was that?! It scared her even more than his previous ghost-like form. Her previously flushed cheeks drained of color until he spoke, they became a steaming angry red again as she grit her teeth and threw the old sucker stick at him. Quickly replying in the only way a kid like her could.

"Tch. Shut up old man, the whole reason this even happened was because you touched me!" Definitely not the best choice of words to yell at him as she glared at him and rubbed her....Gut achingly before sprinting away from the ensuing commotion. "Have fun in Keimusho, Kurīpu! Bye!" (Jail, Creep) Jeeze she couldn't make ANYTHING easy could she? Nope, there the green haired girl went, clambering up the rocks she had been climbing her whole life with a monkey-like agility. It didn't take much for such a small presence to become little more than a slowly shrinking melon-colored dot in the distance. She still had her fishing pole and she was going to catch a doragon no matter what! As a future Yakuza gang leader she was gonna need impressive stuff to brag about to her enemies as she threatened them with her own spiked bat.

Luckily for her it didn't seem like they had noticed her at all up until she said something but even then they probably missed a little kid being out this late a night right? What kind of parents would let their child out of the house when the moon was completely out like this? Let alone one that munched on candy and looked so ragged, maybe she was some kind of urchin?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not using eyes to see it was easy for Kurokawa to notice the hand seals being made indicating that Izura was changing form. What could have been a peaceful talk now turned into a battle. While he was changing she used her headset.

"Backup now!"

She didn't get to say more before Izura was on them. The Transformation did little to convince her that he was not Izura. Likewise she could not see chakra flow so that part made no difference what so ever either. Her way of 'seeing' had already told her that she was dealing with the person she processed earlier but now she had to make sure an investigation was launched to find out who he was. Instead of hospital he would need a prison cell causing trouble only a day after being given asylum.

"Retreat Weaver, we need backup"

Before knowing whether Shikai would react or not she had to make use of her kawarimi target. No way she could plainly dodge while having to yell out orders. As she was struck by a flurry of blows the all too well known puff of smoke would appear, leaving a battered log in her place. During their last encounter she had learned that Izura was apparently an Uchiha, which meant that sight was everything. Not that any of his grand illusions would work on someone who could not see but that did not mean that he could not read her moves. She made no effort to hide her hand seals. A thick fog swept the beach. If Shikai was still idle she would know that something was wrong and move to dispel him. Afterwards she would continue to try and send him off to get the rest so that she did not have any allies to worry about.

You should have let me eat him when you had the chance!

You and your hunger. No hobbies besides eating and giving advice?

[OOC: Other than my sensory abilty making hiding things behind ones back moot I also have Insight.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back