Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sneaks!! Hyuuga

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]
fsRwvcd.png
|Izumi was told to go to bed... Already quite early by his dad... However, this male didn't agree so much with that but did do as he was told. He always went early to bed because of his school the next morning, but tomorrow there was no schoolday… He had nothing planned because he always did his homework, always did his chores around the house so he wasn’t really happy that he was needed to go to bed already.
Izumi changed into his pajama's which were 2 sizes too big... In case he grew into those. His father and he always were thinking about the money, so a lot of Izumi’s stuff was either bought in bulks or a size bigger. Even with the dinners, it was the same thing, they were eating the same meal almost 3 days in a row.
In the bathroom, he was working on brushing his teeth and making silly faces into the mirror. He then poked his cheek and wondered if he really was a male.... But after he has a pee he knew for sure which was a relieve for him.
After his nightly ritual, he lay down in bed. As he never did anything of mischief his dad never suspected anything from it too.
Izumi was slowly changing back but a lot lighter clothing, maybe a little fresh for this time of year... But he slowly opened up his window and went outside.
Izumi was amazed what the night world was giving him.. Amazing view lots of stars... At first, he was looking in awe before he was jumping on roofs. Enjoying it all very much. To himself, he was thinking what he was going to do as he was nowhere near tired. He was looking around the place and was getting more and happier. It wasn’t as crowded as it was in the bright daylight. It wasn’t as loud as it was normally… He really looked everywhere and hummed really softly, it was true what he was taught… not many were looking up above.
Eventually, he was sitting down on a roof, slight panting as he had a lot of fun and slightly reddened cheeks. He grinned and kicked his feet a little as he after that gazed over the village while catching his own breath. The small male was curling up a little in his sweater, it was a size bigger and he loved it even more at the moment. He placed his hairs behind his ears again, the wind up here was gentle. It was so peaceful around this place and slowly he snickered a little as he had thought of something funny, but that snickering was soon over as he noticed something or someone.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not often Yukio saw unusual activity this late in the night, at most there would be a few walking around the village at this time in the night and most of the time his eyes would pick up on them and let him avoid any attention or conversation. When walking this late he preferred the lack of activity the fact no one was around to interrupt him was always a pleasurable experience but this was some rather strange behaviour to say the least.

Hopping onto the rooftops and walking up behind the young boy he raised an eyebrow at what they were even doing up this late as he brought a hand to his mouth coughing to make his presence known before speaking, his voice being rather direct.

"Stargazing from the roof tops? a rather normal hobby though most would choose a hill or hokage rock to do such things"

He was as blunt as he had always been, he preferred it that way. No beating around the bush and straight to the point his eyes showing their green hue in the darkness of the rooftops only getting brighter as he focused to make out the boys features before putting his hands in his pocket waiting for his curiosity to be satisfied.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]
fsRwvcd.png
|You really saw all kinds of people, people who were loud, silent and even talking funny. Others were as usual just walking straight towards their own destination. It was already late and Izumi never thought anyone would get close up behind him... with a big smile he looked towards the crowd downstairs... but couldn't help but notice eventually a person behind him as he made it clear with coughing. "...." His whole body tensed up and he visibly flinched. Slowly he looked back to see a person behind him clearly standing. Some sort of a grin on his own facial features.
"Stargazing from the rooftops? a rather normal hobby though most would choose a hill or Hokage rock to do such things" The other sounded and Izumi would raise a hand behind his head to scratch a little in his neck. Almost looking as he was a mouse trapped in a cat's trap. Slowly Izumi would sign in the hope the other knew it at least a little because he didn't bring a paper with him to write on because he never thought he would have been discovered. 'I was...' He paused for a second in his movements. 'Discovering the nightlife.' he then signed further and placed his hands behind his back, looking away from the other with a puzzled look on his face.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He chuckled scratching his head as he watched their reaction to his arrival, it was like a father had caught a child sneaking out the house late at night and with a sigh he took a seat shaking his head. It seemed he wasn't here to give them a hard time but in all honesty that wasn't his style most of the time, the only time that would be the case was during classes and missions and this wasn't one of those occasions.

"You know the common thing to do here is introduce yourself first, at least that's what I expected unless your doing anything I should be concerned about"

he said the statement in a joking tone, it wasn't serious at least he hoped it wouldn't have to be but all things considered the boy wasn't old enough to cause any trouble bar that of vandalism which clearly wasn't the case.

"I go by Yukio simple as that though I would question why a young student as yourself is not getting ready to go back to the academy and train"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[col]
fsRwvcd.png
|Izumi looked back up once he heard the other speak again. He was looking towards him and looked also at the other's lips. Reading them a little and trying to mimic it with his own... Eventually, he was glad nothing was wrong with his hearing.
Now that he thought about it... the other would be indeed older many much if he looked twice. He was young and ambitious! He would probably be old and rusty... just like his own father. A little plan got to him and he snickered a little to himself as he thought of it.
He would listen further to him with a bright set of eyes, nodding softly. In his deaf language, he would slowly spell out his name. 'I-Z-U-M-I.' Before he would slowly sign again why he was still awake. Explaining that he was still very awake and always did everything on time and wanted to explore.[/col]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga tilted his head it seemed the young boy did not had a way with with or at least did not speak many of them safe to say it made conversing with them somewhat difficult but at least there was a name to go on now. Safe to say he did not know of them in all the time he'd spent around the academy the name had never come up nor did he know any of his relations or friends but that would more than likely change given time.

With the stars in the Sky a sigh escaped his lips, he could not see the stars as most did to him the world was in black and white, the only difference being the colours of chakra that flowed through every being that crossed his path, in the days after he'd began seeing things this way it had taken some adjustment but in the end like all things he'd gotten used to the fact he would be the equivalent of colour blind for the rest of his life.

Yawning as he placed a hand behind his head he gestured to the boy, not tilting his head this time for he didn't have to in order to see him.

"So what do you desire in this world of Shinobi, if your going to remain rather than sleep then may as well make conversation out of this. Do you have a branch you wish to join? aspirations?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had slowly signed out his name and was only hoping that the other was getting it. There was no sound coming from the other if he did or didn't get his name. Slowly he pulled his legs up and followed the gaze towards upstairs. For him, it was all pretty and colorful not knowing that the other wasn't seeing it like that for now.
When he heard the other yawn he looked with a tilting head back and had a slightly surprised pair of eyes set up. Slowly tilting his head he would listen but couldn't help then suppress a yawn himself. Yawning people always gave it further. He puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms and tried to look angry but couldn't even hide the grin and couldn't hold up that body language long when he heard the question being asked.

For an answer, Izumi didn't need to think that long. With a smile he started to sign again, hoping the other did read it.
'I want to be a big and strong shinobi. I want to achieve to be an ANBU when I am big!' he signed and smiled even more. 'I want to be the best ANBU there ever was! That is my aim!' He then after that placed a finger high in the sky as he was confident and made a more tune on the high part. After that, he looked towards the other white-haired and smiled brightly. ‘What about you mister?’

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed at first the boy was a shy one, someone who didn't speak very much or at least wouldn't speak to new people all that much but then again Yukio had been very much the same in his academy days. It was usually the sign of a sheltered life of simply someone who didn't have very good experiences with people on a semi regular basis but he wasn't one to judge any number of circumstances could have lead him to that point but at the end of the day he would find a surprise within the youngling.

What he had least expected out of this would be to find they wished to join the ANBU branch, considering even getting into the branch in the first place would take great amounts of training and effort and all of it would depend on the willingness of the student at hand but at the end of the day all who came to the branches door would be given the chance to join if they showed the potential and drive to give it their all.

"Ah the ANBU branch, a rather interesting bunch to say the least but it does open the doors for new experiences you really can't have anywhere else."

he spoke the truth due to his own experiences since joining the ANBU for the most part, some of those experiences were not pleasant to say the least, but after enough training and getting used to the rather grim and dark life of the branch the rewards it gave in return were more than enough the justify staying. The next question was an interesting one however where as most had a goal in mind, something they wanted to do or aspirations going forward, he had non for the most part he simply did what he did out of a sense of want. A sense that he had to protect the village to make the lives of those who lived in it easier as days went by.

"I guess, I want to protect people or help those who may have strayed onto the wrong path. There are many things in this world that seem wrong or need improvement and I want to do what I can to see they can change for the better"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi stayed as he was, rather happily sitting down and smiling towards the other. He would nod a little and listen to what he had to tell him. So he too wanted something... Izumi had tilted his head at it and smiled even brighter.
'I am sure you can do you it. Otherwise they wouldn't ask you for it.' He signed a little slower and looked towards the stars again. Looking back up he sighed a little and smiled even more. 'The stars are the same yet different each night.' He signed further. 'Where do you come from?' He kept signing and not talking. He had a deaf mother so he never heard it really until he was out of the belly. He wasn't really encouraged either so in that subject, he learned how to sign in the language of the deaf.

// really tiny and on phone, so sorry.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Observing him further it wasn't that he couldn't hear that much was clear from the fact he was responding though that was something that could be asked about at a later date, for a first meeting it would be somewhat rude to inquire about something that seemed rather personal without fair warning before hand. Though asking where Yukio came from could be seen as very much the same however he was of the leaf village through and through at least that's what he told people.

"Leaf village born and raised, I spent some time outside the village for a while though in hindsight it wasn't that long to be honest. I can assume you are very much the same considering this is more than likely your home."

At least he hoped that was the case otherwise they were sitting on someone's roof and making quite a lot of noise this late at night, the last thing he needed on his list of things to do was dealing with noise complaints and possible roof damages if either of them slipped. Though it seemed he'd been looking at the stars a lot as of late, finding them to be more enjoyable at this point over sunsets and dawns. At least the stars didn't have colour.

"Well they are the same, though the world keeps spinning so they shift and change places in the sky as we spin"

He made a spinning motion with his finger giving some gesture to his words.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He heard the other was born and raised in the leaf. A smile got to his face as he was actually raised in leaf. But not born sadly for his fact. He started to kick his legs a little again and smile a little more before looking at him. Almost silky white snow white hairs to his idea in this night setting.

'My dad is from the leaf my mom was from the sand. I am born in the sand and moved back with my dad to the leaf village. I do not have any memory of the sand village... I moved to here and was really young. I just walked my dad told me. He works in a restaurant and is barely home.' He said so much towards this person and he made a huge movement and would lay down on the roof, having the cold tiles in his back.
The other spoke further about the stars and he nodded. 'Cool.' he first signed before smiling a little more. He sat up again and looked through the streets and saw his dad move from his house... Tilting his head a little. 'Want to know who my dad is?' He signed and would, without waiting for an answer, continue with the signing. 'That man there, end of the street near the restaurant. That is my dad! The one with the flipflops and the oversized shirt.' He was thinking a little. 'I can show you my home if you want? I think you are nice.'

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tilting his head to the boy a smile crossed Yukio's face, like many in the village it was a pleasant feeling to see the next generation was able to be like this thanks to the actions they made on a daily basis, thinking on his words the Hyuuga moved his gaze to look upon the man seeing him in rather great detail as he nodded slowly. Bringing his hands to his chin at the next proposal he raised an eyebrow. the boy seemed rather trusting though considering the way the conversation was going it didn't seem all that strange to receive the offer.

"Well it is a pleasant offer you have for me, so I shall accept it thank you for your consideration"

He smiled a gentle smile, showing he meant what he said it was interesting to see how the boy interacted with him safe to say he didn't judge nor comment on it though he did note how little he said, possibly a further sign of his shy nature especially towards those he didn't know however as the short time they knew each other he had begun to speak more becoming more open towards the Hyuuga's questions.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had shown his dad all across the street. He had easily spotted him from this distance as he felt like it wasn't that much of a challenge. His dad and he often played this game when they were younger.
As his dad was moving away from them he had offered Hyuuga a tour towards and in his home. At least the place he had been calling home from this time forward.
Izumi would climb down instead of jump in one go, didn't want to hurt himself in the progress. Once he was standing on the ground he would move towards the building he was calling home. He was silent and was half jogging like, in a high spirit to show him.

From the outside, the home wouldn't be that big. It was a rather small looking house. There was only a single door and only a big garden, which was almost the double of the house in size. Izumi would walk through the garden which was leaking grass here and there. But once Izumi opened up the door he would also allow the person to come inside. He undoes his shoes and placed them in the little shoe box on the left of the door. There wasn't a single shoo-in it. "Hm..." He made a tiny sound and would look a little puzzled. He then signed to the other. 'I am sorry, I do not have anything to put on... If you want you can hold on your shoes.' He signed and would make a motion for sorry straight after.
He would also walk in further and you could easily see the cramped up space. It was a tiny maybe even a single person apartment. But they were living here with two.
Hyuuga would be standing directly in the living room. There was a tiny two-person couch with Izumi's weapon laying on it. He had been cleaning the weapon so it wasn't even a tension on the bow. It wasn't battle ready as it was right now. The kitchen was attached to the living room, it had around 3 counters with a stove. The Fridge was across with a tiny cabin beside for plates and cups. Which was maybe a meter or 5 big in total till you hit a door. 'It is small... sorry...' He signed and would show the couch, the kitchen, the tiny bathroom from 2 meters by barely 3 meters. Then there was a bedroom above the bathroom. Which Izumi could barely stand straight under. 'This is where I sleep with my dad.' He signed and you could see 2 beds with one neatly made up. The other was in a rush left as it seemed and there was clothing in a clean pile as if it was a closet on to those piles. The whole house was only 3 meters wide. The height of the roof started by the door at 1,80 and moved up to 3 meters 50 centimeters at the bedroom. There were only 3 windows in the whole place and one was always opened up.

Izumi then showed the storage closet to him. It was filled with food in tin cans and long date food kinds. Lots of instant cups also. Izumi removed the bottom of it and showed the old passageway. Izumi would point below. It and grin big. Then he would jump down, leaving his weapon on the couch. It was narrow... But it was a small way down. Almost 4 meters before you could crouch further until you were in some room. Even Hyuuga would be able to stand easily into it as it was two meters. It was pitch dark but Izumi had been here a couple of times. He lit a small torch which was in the middle. He then would sign 'Cool, right?' and grin wide. 'There is a patch that way. I cannot go far... After 10 min a wall.. but the air is still coming from that wall also.' He then would tilt his head with a slight frown.

// Hope this is alright ^^;;

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the boy climb down Yukio did not show as much care and subtlety getting off the roof top jumping down in one smooth motion to land on the ground with a thud as he took a deep breath on landing moving up to stretch to loosen his body something he more than likely should have done prior to jumping. Turning on his heels to look at the home it seemed small but that was not something that bothered him all too much, for all he was rather tall ducking down to enter was something he could deal with to be polite as he looked to the shoe stand smiling. "Don't be sorry I really don't mind, I should simply be grateful that you have allowed me inside"

Taking a few steps in he let his eyes gaze across the interior of the home, it was quite a small place for two people to stay but then again who was he to judge the homes of others when up until not too long ago he had no home to go to at all, living in the areas of the ANBU branch or taking chance to sleep when out on missions to make up for his lack of a bed. Looking down the way Izumi led him he raised an eyebrow "A strange thing to have here?" an inquisitive tone in his voice jumping down to join Izumi.

As they moved through the passageway Yukio could not help but be thankful that he was used to cramped spaces and being in rather small areas, mission requiring stealth and subtlety teaching him to become used to such things as he narrowed his vision to see further down the passage his eyes giving off their unique light green glow that illuminated part of the passageway. "A wall? if there is air coming from it then there must be something on the other side, I'm pretty sure with enough force I could get through it" He suggested, he was not usually one to give in to such curiosities however a passage way beneath someone's home was interesting to say the least making him wonder how many places in the village had places like this one. Safe to say if there was a network it could make moving around much easier for the ANBU branch.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had jumped down and was rather glad the other had been following him. As it was dark at first he lighted a torch.

Down below the ground, the air did get thinner a little and the temperature surely dropped rather at a quickened pace. Izumi redid his clothing a little as if it would help by warming him up more or at least keep him a little more protected against everything.

'A wall yes.' He signed and would move forward to the narrow gap and crouch down again. Pointing it was in this direction to walk. He grinned a little and would slowly start to move forward. He had been here a couple of times so he knew the way. As he crouched further it eventually got smaller which was in most benefit of Izumi who was small enough to keep at the same rate crouching.

As they got further in the tunnel it would also gain more and more darkness up to the point where you could barely see a thing. It was that Izumi knew it all and his eyes adjusted rather quick. When he hit the end he finally looks behind to see if he was still close. Once Hyuu was here he would show the wall. If you went to the boulders you could feel air coming from the gaps. Izumi had no light so had no way of speaking anymore. Slowly he tried to make way for the other to get closer as it was narrow enough to barely cross each other. Would be a tight gap and probably a hug to even get passed.....

wc: 270 ish

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Placing a hand against the wall Yukio tilted his head taking a few deep breaths as he placed a hand against the wall as if taking it's measure closing his eyes to focus. "It should be breakable, i just have to figure out how much force is required without bringing down the building on top of us." the way he spoke about something so dangerous was rather casual, a rather calm expression never leaving his face as he slid his combat gloves over his arms cracking his knuckles.

"Though how this will turn out or if it will even go anywhere im not exactly sure, we'll have to see" Rearing his arm back and closing his fist it impacted the wall it enough force to crack and buckle it stopping for a moment too look at Izumi "For the record i never did this and don't try this yourself it's not exactly the safest way to solve your problems." with a nod he kept going rhythmic punches hitting the wall finding it better to use little force than too much one being much more forgiving than the others until the wall finally started to give way.

As much as his body urged him to use more force combat instinct taking over his regular thinking with tension building in his muscles he contained the urge within him holding off until the wall broke down before him cracking his neck. "So much longer than it should have taken however as stated before i didn't really feel like bringing the whole building down, that's a lot of explaining with an unpleasant outcome."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once they finally had been shifted off their spots Izumi was watching the other in awe. He tilted his head a little bit sideways as in a manner of saying that he was more than curious about what was going to happen.

He stuck out his tongue a little as he heard the crackling of knuckles. He hated that sound and it literally ran a chill over his spine by the sound.

The back of his neck hairs was standing upright and he took a little bit more of a distance.
When he got the warning it had to remind himself of his dad... Don't do this yourself it is rather dangerous. He recalled with a rather easy mind. Slowly he nodded and saw him doing it again. The ground had been shaking a little under the weight and sudden impact but didn't cause another cave-in. Izumi did, however, have his arms up above him just in case something would fall down on top of him as you never knew it with these older tunnels.

Izumi was rather jolted with excitement and saw how there was now a hole in the wall. A big grin formed on his face and quickly he went forwards, trying to surpass Yukio and then rush towards the unknown. He was either really brave or really stupid for this idea of his. but it was something unknown to him and he was curious about what was happening right now. He rushed till he hit another boulder to his head. It was indeed a boulder and it was on top of them. He tried to mimic Yukio from earlier.

What Izumi did was pull back his arm, trying to aim right and hit! But as Izumi feared the boulder didn't give an inch but he did scrape his knuckles slightly and a tiny noise left the male. He slumped down and was blowing on his knuckle before looking rather sad to the builder on top of them. 'I am sorry... I wanted to be as strong as you.' He signed a little sloppy because of his hand.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the boy rush past him Yukio tried to reach out and stop him but it was too late he'd already tried to make his way down the tunnel and in doing so met some resistance punching the boulder only to hurt his hand. Taking the now in pain Izumi back down the tunnel he stopped looking at his hand and sighing luckily it wasn't too bad the fact he was young probably meaning there wasn't much force behind the punch as he lightly chopped the top of the boys head.

"Take care when you do things like this, trying to be like me is fine im actually quite surprised you tried but if you don't try you never learn. At the same time don't do things that mean your going to hurt yourself if you let me go first ill try and clear the way for us to move on further into the tunnel"

Tearing a piece of the fabric from his clothing he wrapped the young boys hand to make sure if there was any pain there was at least some support for it before turning his head back down to see how far the tunnel went forward. Tilting his head in that moment he pondered how far they would actually be able to go the low light in the tunnel making it difficult to actually identify how far it went even with his long range vision there wasn't much he could do without a strong enough light to illuminate the area.

"Well first of all it's going to be a case of clearing the way so if you would give me a moment" Stepping into the tunnel he made his way towards the boulder that blocked their path placing a hand against it in the same manner that he had done with the previous wall bringing his hand to his side as it began to glow sightly Yukio putting in some focus to measure the strength required to get through. "Fist of sin" the same as the wall he punched the boulder a large crack going through it and though he wouldn't show it the Hyuuga flinched the tension in his body still making such powerful Jutsu strain his system to some extent as he tilted his head back to Izumi. "Now you can go but take it slowly in case we come across any other obstacles"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had tried to be like the person that was with him, but so far that didn't work quite well as he wanted. Having the other pulling him back he himself had to fight a little to stay balanced. Izumi also went to hold his head at the little chop, clearly, he had never gotten any of those.

As the piece of clothing got wrapped around his hand Izumi let out a tiny super soft sound as it had hurt. It was at the moment only hearable as the tunnels were enhancing that sound.Izumi had to watch as how he was lectured a little and see how the other brought down this wall. He nodded and would nod again under these circumstances.

After the wall was brought down he would move slowly further. That was till it got more narrow and slowly some degree colder also. Eventually, the tunnel stopped and they were able to go up. Izumi would slowly reach out and try to pull himself up but was rather greeted with some tiny rocks, dirt and a bone he had grabbed. Leaving him standing a little-spaced out looking at the bone.
He was more than just a little afraid... Yet his curiosity also left more space open for new things. Placing the broken off bone hr slowly dug further with his hands in the dirt. Having a little shivering while doing so. Clearly, he was scared and wanted to stop. Yet at the same time, he didn't want to end up being useless. He kept digging till he felt something wey and returned his hand. Which seemed red but was faded with water and water was slowly dripping inside now.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young boy before him was certainly an interesting one, clearly creeped out by everything going on yet curiosity taking over before fear could as the Hyuuga sighed watching the Student dig through the surface bringing his hands together ready to blow the top off where ever they were. The digging had given some insight however should he continue the roof would more than likely come down on them, something Yukio was not particularly interested in dealing with. He spoke only a few words but those few were enough "lightning style, Gigavolt cannon" releasing the jutsu to the roof above them he was prepared for the next step.

With the roof above them clear he rose to his feet making a quick set of motions using his eyes to watch where the rubble would fall "Eight trigrams heavenly guard" if he was going to blow the roof off may as well make sure they both come out of it unscathed as arcs of charka stretched from his palms forming a protective barrier around the pair as his eyes took in the surrounding area. He wasn't quite sure where they were then again being underground didn't exactly assist his sense of direction in any way, form or manner.

"Well I can tell you I have no idea where we are, nor what we can expect to find here however some fresh air might be nice"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back