Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sneaks!! Hyuuga

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had been digging for a small moment now. He knew he had felt something disgusting for sure... And he probably had found out something horrible.
His mind was slowly wandering around.. Mostly the who, what and where questions were popping in his head. Before he could even think of answers he heard the other shout out very suddenly.
Izumi swallowed and started to look upstairs.
When he saw various thing.... He dropped his guard even more. He felt sick and now the panic did start to take over as he saw body parts, bones, water, dirt and rocks. The color on his face started to fade more as he stared at it... His hands started to move slowly and he made, as the other made the barrier jutsu, a transformation jutsu.

Izumi had made a quick seal and had casted it as the panic had ovettaken the poor boy.
Somewhere close to the ground, was izumi laying. He was still protected by the barrier from the other.
Yet izumi had himself pacified as he picked a form in which he couldn't move at all. He had turned himself in something small, green colored and fluffy to thr touch. He was a small dino plushe right now...
Izumi had freaked iut that much that he tried to think of a happy thought. Earlier when the roof collapsed he had tried to reqch for his bow which was still at his home.

Right now... Izumi was laying on the ground, the plushe arms stuck pointing forward and the black little dots as his eyes didn't move. The poor boy froze in the panic and if you touched the plushe could feel the shivering.

Ooc;; mobile post and picture of izumi is pokemon move substitute

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing what had been revealed on the surface Yukio found himself more than a tad concerned jumping up and taking a knee to investigate his eyes going over the various bodies that were now scattered around the area. He had been hoping for something simple for the worst case scenario, punching through someone's floor for instance but this was above and beyond his predictions. Picking up the bones attempting to predict there age he heard the sound of a transformation Jutsu behind him turning his eyes seeing Izumi become the small Dino like thing now laying on the ground his face going somewhat deadpan at the series of events as he moved over holding one of the bones in his hand.

"I do believe you stated you wished to become a shinobi young one, safe to say you may start to see things like this when you leave the academy" He took pause for a moment taking one last look around the area to ponder his words before addressing the student. "Though nothing like this, if a were a betting man I would say they were either slain by another or we are in a pit of predatorial beasts neither of which are preferable" He scratched the back of his head not sure if the student could really listen in the state they were in but he wasn't that much of a babysitter and this would be a learning experience more than anything but now was a matter of moving the kid from point A to point B without issue poking the Plushie

He wasn't good at dealing with this sort of issue, at least not from a student most turned out to be adventurous or upfront this, however, was an aspiring shinobi who had become a small green dinosaur "The quicker we can figure out what happened here the easier it will be to get out of here."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I'm so scared, it's so dead, I'm so going to die. I'm so scared, it's so dead, I'm so going to die. He repeated that for quite a couple of times in his head, his tiny body was shivering as he was paralyzed with fear. He didn't even hear the other as for the moment. It was taking moments before he was slowly calming himself down, he had to press a switch on his head. He had to turn something in order to break free from this thoughts.
Slowly he started to take long breaths and calm himself further. "The quicker we can figure out what happened here the easier it will be to get out of here." Was the speech from the white-haired. Izumi swallowed and undid the jutsu. Sitting down on his knees and down on his hands, the first moment he didn't look up at all. He was still shivering and looking very pale almost as if he had seen a ghost. It looks like the boy was still working on progressing, this had... Been where his house ended up with.

Izumi leaned back and took a deep breath or two again, he had his eyes closed and did something his dad learned him when he started to panic. He started to think back to home and repeat that he was going to be alright if he trusted his instincts. He slowly opened up his eyes and finally looked back up to the other. You still could easily see the scared look in his eyes, yet also something else. He was a whole lot calmer now, there was determination lingering somewhere.

Izumi stood up and started to look around, there was a lot of groundwater around them, the tunnel was partly flooded through. Slowly he started to turn a circle on his spot. Taking up lots of details, many bones... Body parts even places of red ground but one thing noticed him the most... Was a little further away from them. It was a fresh shuffled part of dirt that was still laying a little loose. Yet Izumi got an uneasy feeling about it. Feeling for his bow he couldn't find it on his back once again. Scolding in his head he clicked with his tongue.
He then started to look around once more and thought of something, he was a taijutsu user... which most used projectile... His gaze slowly started to look down and he was forgetting his surroundings for a second, taking quick thinking in his mind and undid the clothing on his hand and started to measure it, folding it once and measure again. It was about the size he would need to make something decent of it. The boy then would start to climb out of the partly unplugged tunnel. Crouching slight and taking up small pieces of rocks, weighing them in his hand. Slowly a confident smile got on his face and made a small happy movement with his body as if he cheered himself on. He placed a stone in the clothing and tried it a little, swinging it from left to right, still without taking a note on his surroundings. It had a good idea... All he needed was a process this further, but there was no time for that. His hearing was alright despite him being a starting teen listening to music and shoutings of dad. He heard a rustle a small bit further and instantly got defensive, yet he did back off rather quickly towards the person he played trust in now.
The rustling would get closer and birds were escaping their area. Small critters who had turned interested towards them also took it for a running and Izumi noticed those things. He knew that something must have scared them off something scarier then they were. Slowly a voice was heard and it was humming a melody, one that Izumi knew and didn't trust all that well. With a quick motion he wanted to inform the other that this was a bad case, something dark was coming and surely wasn't friendly. His father had warned for those with that melody, yet he didn't understand but took his fathers words for granted. But before Izumi would be able to tell everything the woman would be standing there, her arms crossed and having a very judging look on her face. "My, my, seems like I have some rodents in my yard." A shiver went along his spine as he listened to this malevolent voice yet a sweet tune lingering.
Izumi slowly looked from behind the male towards her, she had a half dress half fighting clothing. A big tattoo on her lower arm and bright blue hairs. It was so bright you could almost call it a neon color. Her hands were having bandages which were soaked in blood. A laugh was slowly emitting from the female who walked towards them, step by step and looked them both in the eye. "A girl and a man? You both would mean a fine collection towards my yard... I won't break you both too much." With those last words, she dashed in closer and started to use the same kind of jutsu on them. "One-two!" The female called out and on instinct Izumi took a dodge, not knowing how strong this female would be for him and why this was even a female attacking them out of the blue. Yet he was huffing a little from being called a female.
once the female would be closer to them it would show her body already being damaged probably from an earlier fight and she was counting herself rich thinking they would be weak.

WC: 951

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was quiet in those moment his eyes fixed on this newcomer though he did not speak listening to how she spoke to them it was clear they had no idea who they were dealing with or there was so much confidence due to their own strength that the two who had just punched through the floor were not even registered as a threat. The latter being something the Hyuuga found quite insulting "Rodents you underestimate me Madam though with that confidence of yours I'm somewhat shocked someone stronger than myself hasn't dealt with you already."

Bringing his hands together Yukio performed a series of Handseals not interested in attacking this women quite yet if anything he was more interested in what had transpire in this so called 'Yard' the place was a mess that much could be said with confidence the bodies of many a fallen citizen being littered around the area Yukio feeling his blood pressure and rage rising with every detail in this wrenched place. As the Jutsu was cast a barrier formed around Izumi and Yukio a sphere made of glass as the Hyuuga's eyes locked onto those of their attacker.

"So how about names first? Rather impolite to simply attack for no reason." There was a taunting tone to his words the fact of the matter was he wanted to know what had transpired here or at least get some form of hint if there was more people like this around leaf land then it would be best to find out as soon as possible before things got even further out of hand than they already had.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was swallowing as he felt his courage sinking towards the ground, slowly he looked up as he was questioning about what surrounded them, but soon already knew. It was a barrier cast by his... what was he for him. A bit puzzled his gaze was to the person next to him. He tilted his head... In books friends protected each other right? Not if you were just random people meeting.
It was that the lady landed a punch at the barrier that he snapped out of the moment. She was now so close that he shuddered at a small moment and looked straight at her, something was funny about her...
She laughed as if she was a maniac and they were just locked up prey right now. "Rodent? Aren't you sure you aren't the few rats in here?" She laughed and swayed her hip sideways and leaned as they were trapped inside so trying anything was fragile right now. "I went by a few names, Neon Go, Shego, but I have made my own right now. Grimm." She smiled and tried to break though Yukio's barrier. "You still would make a fine example you know? Just get out of hiding!"

Izumi placed a rock in his slinger and made himself ready if she was able to get through, he didn't want anyone hurt and was actually quite feeling bad that he had led them to this situation. It was all his idea to get in the tunnel like this and end up here... They also could have gone back and gone towards a safe place.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sigh escaped Yukio in that moment hearing her response tilting his head to the side with a rather disappointed look coming over his features, he was used to codenames and nicknames such things were normal within the ranks of the ANBU but this was not really what he was after at this point in time, stepping across the barrier with speed he grabbed him pulling the young leaf student away from the barrier dropping them before performing another series of hand seals numerous clones surrounding the women though Izumi could not see them as a few simple words escaped the Hyuuga. "Mirror Style Funhouse Jutsu"

Stopping as they surrounded her they all placed their hands in their pockets speaking as one as they began to pace around her in a circle. "I don't care for games or nicknames, so how about you drop the act and explain to me your real name or bloodline before this gets messy." She was met with a piercing glare in those few seconds the disgust of the ANBU plain to see as he continued. "And tell me what happened here who are these people and why have you done this answer me that and I'll let you keep some dignity before the end." His tone was serious and his actions held purpose it was clear there was no games to play here.

A moment later all turned to Izumi though to him there would be but one a slight smile coming across his face gesturing to step back before things got out of hand, considering the way things were going that was bound to be the case sooner rather than later.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Tell you what happened?" She cocked her head to the side and got a huge smirk on her face. "What do you think? I just used them." Slowly a weapon forged in her handmade out of blood and hardened with her chakra. "Don't let the boy just run off... The fact I cannot find you won't hide the fact you left him in the open." She laughed and started to use an ability on the boy who was taking a turn to get more behind.

Izumi was running a bit behind to stay behind as he had full trust in the Yukio with him, he was stronger then he was and older. He started to look back and suddenly felt a wave of warmth coming to him. He didn't know much about it and stopped returning back. Looking at his body and then his hands, there was something slowly turning and eventually he was painting of the heat... Still having the idea of getting back he did so... and tried to get not seeing the faint chakra lines towards the boy causing the blood boil.

"So... What are you going to do?" She laughed. "face me then!" Izumi listened to her yellings and started to hide between a couple of trees and bushes. He was holding himself tiny while undressing off his oversized jacket. He had it warm and wasn't knowing what was going on at all anymore.

[ooc] Next one is bigger

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the womens actions the Hyuuga's eyes went wide in those next few moments though Izumi couldn't see what was occurring his eyes gave a very interesting perspective of events that were unfolding seeing the chakra move through the women's body. He was able to keep his calm exterior during the previous events the bodies and her sarcasm certainly not being appreciated but nothing he hadn't seen before during his time in the ANBU branch however making a move against Izumi took it too far for Yukio.

Bringing his hands together the few words left the ANBU's lips his eyes having a much darker look behind them during those passing seconds. "Mirror Style Reflective Storm" the wind began to pick up shards of reflective glass forming in the air before a storm formed around the Women cutting and slicing anything they came into contact with as the ground started to become embedded with those shards becoming something of a minefield of razor sharp glass.

The Hyuuga spoke once more upon casting the Jutsu his voice now monotone matching his much darker demeanor as his glowing eyes pierced through the storm. "Do what you will to me i couldn't care less however he has nothing to do with this so refrain from further attacks against the young one or i will not make this as quick as it could be." He was clearly serious about the whole thing given the circumstances more than happy to put her through agony before finally finishing the fight.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi felt himself turning warmer and warmer and was quickly trying to think about the who what and or where. While meanwhile, he placed his head a bit tilted backward letting his head rest against the tree... His vision started to blur and to tell the truth, the boy started to panic a little. Unknown what had happened to him and tried to stay as best to calm himself down in an instant. He tried to keep his slingshot ready for when there had to be something done.

The female had caused the blood boil to start with the boy and had what she was searching for. The attract from the older male of the two. Yet she soon had noticed she was into more than she had bargained for. Her arms were raised in an attempt to protect her own face. She tried to walk out but was met by a lot of piercing blade that danced around her body. It was as if she was stuck in a cyclone which she couldn't get out off. Growing annoyed over the time that passes she eventually called out for a jutsu. "TEMPEST" She had shouted and the hope that a reversed would end up the others jutsu or so at least protect her. She had however given away what her Element besides her Bloodline was.
If the other's jutsu had been broken up she would have tried to get the kunai out to him in an attempt to hurt the other as best as possible and do use a Wind Scythe ability close after. If that did fail she would use her blood as a type of armor which slowly settled out of her pores to cover her all in red.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching her movements he had no intension of backing down if he was going to make his point it would be here and now raising a hand the Hyuuga snapped his fingers dispelling the Jutsu around the women as the kunai came towards him swiping a hand creating a beam of arcing chakra slapping the kunai away in one smooth motion. "I'm done playing these petty games with you, your bloodline is an interesting one that much can be certain from what my eyes show me but you've lost my interest."

With a series of hand seals there was a brief pause before the Jutsu was cast Yukio's blank expression being the first thing she would see as his reflective storm was dispelled. "let me show you what a true Shinobi can do Lightning Style gigavolt cannon" There was no pause in what came next the stream of lightning from his fingertips followed by the next series of hand seals and with a flick of his hand the wind began to grow stronger in the lightning's wake a great blade of wind streaming towards her.

If she was content using the wind scythe against him then the Hyuuga would respond in kind but content to show the difference between them both intent to kill resting in his expression as a Great Wind Scythe was formed from his chakra a slight smirk coming across his features. There was no offer for mercy nor a hint he was going to let the women live they were beyond that point and regardless of how long it took Yukio would make them pay for the crimes committed.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi slowly felt himself turning for the worst... One moment he felt hot and he could almost swear he felt a chill going over his back right now. His hands were shaking and the boy was soon panting. He didn't know anything about ninjutsu on medical basics... He knew how to treat a scratch... But not what had happened to him... He started to lose his focus.
He closed his eyes and made himself as small as possible even though he would feel warm to the touch, the boy was shivering all over.5

The female was caught in this heathen up the battle... Her clothing looked a whole lot more torn from the shards that had bounced around, a part of her shirt was cropped up till it would make some people blush once more.
She tried everything and got annoyed to be with this man... It already took her some effort to sort out those jutsu's to use against him. As the others jutsu was loading she would try to dodge which was only a mistake made. It was a full hit and she barely managed to stay standing... Seemed that she also had thought earlier which made her in this weakened state. "I won't lose!" Her hairs once in a high tail were now loose and some parts were almost af it was clean cut up. The female was panting and she had spoken with an annoyed and screeching tune and formed a wind scythe only to be confronted by a bigger and better version of it. "h-how!?" she spat out and took a little distance. "Who are you!?" she said a bit agitated and would after charge answer or no answer. Her plan was to drop the scythe. In the hope his attention would go to the object and after they use the second scythe to pierce him. That was her plan at least.

Izumi was slowly standing up... being rather disoriented by the fever he started to walk and unknowing he walked further away from Yukio and started to hallucinate... His fever was high as his blood was high.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Had it been anyone else Yukio may have been a gentlemen about her lack of attire however the time for such things had long passed and the Hyuuga was content with what he had to do here though seeing her become more annoyed as time passed was a rather pleasing sensation. It took him back to the training days with Maki the feeling of having someone's life in your hands was certainly an interesting one and was interpreted in many ways depending on who was committing the act. "Do you see the difference between us now, your are a small fish in a very big pond and now you feel anger that someone better than you has finally shown up."

Taking slow steady paces the ANBU began to walk toward the women his arms hanging by his sides seeming content with whatever was to come next. It wouldn't take long her inability to be patient was plain to see even to the untrained eye but in the moments to come Yukio would make a point at his own expense still taking slow paces as he felt the Scythe pierce his body taking it in the abdomen there was no denying it hurt but considering what he'd been through to bring him to this point a wide grin crossing his features.

The voice she was greeted with was a much darker one almost sounding like a whisper as blood dripped down his clothing "Tell me are you scared, everything you do isn't really working at this point and now your stuck with me. You seem to think i have a sense of compassion but that was lost when you decided to try and torment us." With a swift motion she would find her throat in his grip tightening by the second as his grin became wider. "not many get to see this and your getting front row seats, lets not keep this going too long though it may be somewhat traumatising to watch for the young one."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The female was acting high, but the feeling she had was also combined with a hint of fear and adrenaline. She couldn't stand the fact she was fearing for the other so she had turned that feeling towards a rage. She was angry, annoyed that she couldn't have him.. And his words surely were placed on the right painful part. "What do you know.." She spat out and gritted her teeth on the end of her words. She despised the man in front of him.
After she dropped the wind scythe she summoned the real scythe of the blood version. There was the rage in her eyes when she tried to slice him, but it was at least a hit in the abdomen. She made a grin but that grin would slowly fade as she saw him grinning even wider. Wanting to pull back she was frozen by the others words, her whole body got towards a more defensive stance while she kept the scythe where it was. After his words, she was unable to react as quickly as the other grabbed her throat. In a moment she felt the panic rise as she was unable to grab some air. Breathing was not an option at this point. But he didn't take the jutsu sealings away as her hands were untied. As quick as possible she tried to make sure the scythe stayed where it was to absorb as much blood as possible of the victim, but what she was trying to hand-seal was a rather unsettling thing. The technique she used could be used at multiple targets. A faint sound left her throat to announce the jutsu before she could actually do... the armor she had up was still up and finally snapped under the grip of the other, leaving her throat to be instantly snapped and the female slowly going limp and the blood scythe go away in a second as the chakra was also gone now. The body soon was limp and there wasn't much of a life inside of her anymore.

The boy was still walking somewhere, panting as he went and eventually grew too tired... He thought he was seeing things and snickered alone. He hugged a smaller tree with two branches sticking out... He thought it was his father in this state and hugged for his idea his father. But soon after he sat against the tree and was closing his eyes... The heat was slowly going away as the other was dead. The blood boil would be canceled on him.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling the women go limp in his grip the smile was wiped from the Hyuuga's face being quickly replaced with a look of disappointment bringing his grip to crushing levels feeling the life leave her body simply dropping the body like a broken doll when he was done his glare never turning away as it dropped. "All bark and no true bite i don't think I've ever been so disappointed in such a pitiful creature what a waste of what was more than likely good training." If there was something Yukio hated more than anything it was wasted potential and this was a primary case of such things.

With the rather arrogant women now dead on the floor the Hyuuga's attention was turned to the young boy who seemed to be pretty out of it right now but not in any serious danger more than likely a side effect of one of the jutsu used during the battle. Walking over and assessing the situation it was clear trying to get Izumi home in this state would be a challenge if left to wander instead the ANBU took to one knee behind the boy now hugging the tree giving a swift chop to the back of his neck to knock the student out. "You'll have to forgive me for this but it will make things easier in the long run, just rest for now you'll be home soon and this will all seem like a bad dream."

He spoke the words through a pained smile it was a shame things had come to this but for someone so young it may be best this seem like a bad dream at least the latter part of events that had transpired picking up Izumi and carrying him with some care on his back returning through the tunnel that had brought them to this area in the first place taking great care not to bump the students head against the confined spaces of the tunnel the last thing either of them needed was more injuries on their hands as Yukio felt the blood from his open wound dripping down his person making attempts to ignore it though such an act was only getting harder by the minute.

Returning to the rather small home he let the Byakugan gaze round the home tracking down a suitable place to put the child not a difficult task given how small the place was eyes quickly coming to settle on a bed and with a grunt the Hyuuga let Izumi fall off his back onto it. Titling back to look from where they had come he returned to the opening cracking his knuckles before jumping back down taking some paces to get away from the home before swiftly punching the walls to his side before bailing allowing the tunnel to reseal itself hoping it would be in a similar state to how they found it.

Not wanting to loiter within the home once more he would look on the boy once more before leaving if anything it would hopefully pass without much issue in the coming days or maybe even hours if not the boys family would certainly take note and get the help required both were good outcomes in Yukio's eyes as he left back the way he'd entered leaving Izumi to rest.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back