Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So...about my eyes... [Kinjutsu Registration]

Uchiha Daisuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sat in the main reception of the Aesculapium, a form clutched tightly in his hand as he waited. He looked down at the form and scanned it's contents one more time, making sure that the information within it was correct.
Name: Uchiha Daisuke
Sex: Male
Bloodline: Uchiha

Common name of Kinjutsu Obtained: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
Location the Kinjutsu was Obtained: Konohagakure
Method by which Kinjutsu was Obtained: Elder brother was dying from an incurable disease and bequeathed his eyes to Daisuke on his deathbed, knowing that the shinobi had learned of the Kinjutsu via a diary in his Grandfather's house. Upon his brother's death, Daisuke got a surgeon to transplant the eyes into Daisuke.
Body Parts/Bodies used in conjunction with Kinjutsu's origins: Uchiha Jashu's eyes (Daisuke's brother).
Name of Contact who can verify: Naru Hashigoki (Konohagakure Civilian Surgeon)

Satisfied that the information matched the official reports from his time in Konoha, Daisuke stood up and walked to the desk.

“Hi, I'm here to submit Form 2.2 for the Medical Sennin in order to register my Kinjutsu.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back