Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private So what do you think you can do? [Tutor]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Big steps were taken by the animal. It’s fur danced in the wind but something would be more out of place. It isn’t just the fact that there was a wolf in the desert with a floating humanoid creature beside him. The creature seemed to be covered by ancient old marks… But it was most likely the red-haired person on the back of the creature. Some would say it was the size of a child, while others would say it was at least the size of a teenager. But this male was surely an adult, one that just did stop growing early in life.

Shion was sleeping on the back of the creature with his stomach on the wolf’s backside, his head to the side and with arms and legs going to each he lay there napping.

“Are you sure it is this way?” The humanoid creature asked towards the wolf, who started to lower his head to sniff at the sands below. “Well… TO tell the truth, I am not that sure anymore.” The wolf looked slightly back towards Shion and back towards Aki. “He has been asleep now for a while, hasn’t he Aki?” The wolf looked towards Aki who nodded as he crossed his legs in the air. “He has been…. As an insomniac, it is even a miracle that he is sleeping now for this long..” It was a matter of shame between the two of them, they had been walking around for quite a long while now in search of this old lady that could potentially help them out. “So..” Nyr spoke once more and kept on walking. “Shion is an insomniac… the harsh kind or..?” The two contract creatures kept chatting on and kept a watch about their surroundings as best as they could. Nyr was more like a protector kind of contract while Aki could deter foes with Genjutsu at least.

“Shion didn’t sleep for almost two days since the incident with his back. Not that the pain kept him awake, surely that played a part, but mostly the fact he just couldn’t sleep well.” Aki sighed a time loud before he stopped hovering and actually touched feet to the ground, something that kept Nyr in his tracks too. “I smell someone near…” Aki nodded and got his skull in his hand, his weapon. “Come out! We are not hesitant to play games with you!” “And I will protect us from you!” Nyr said as brave as he could, but even Aki wasn’t much moved by the words… “what is that noise…?” A sleepy voice started from the back of the Canine.

OOC said:
Tutor that Akkuma is going to give me, making this private for Akkuma.
WC: 439 / 1500
Post 1/5
Legenda said:
Aki's speech
Aki's thoughts (only Shion and Nyr can hear this.)
Nyr's speech
Nyr's thoughts (only SHion and Nyr can hear this.)
Shion's speech
Shion's thoughts
Shion's Demonic.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It had not taken long for the youths little journey to come to the Sages attention. His agents notifying him of their last known direction & with that the half-breed made his way towards the youth. Submerging into the earth utilizing the inner earth reflection lure jutsu so as to survey the young gekido clansmen discreetly. Although it would seem that his presence had been detected as the young mans companions prepared themselves to face the unseen threat. An ominous chuckle would escape his lips as the Sage began to raise himself out of the desert sands. "Come now...I am here only to aid Shion. Only recently he made the foolish mistake of traveling this desert alone & look what happened." he would calmly say nodding his head towards the stirring Gekido clansmen upon the back of the canine.

"I will not allow such recklessness. If Shion insists on continuing such foolish endeavors I must see that he can at least defend himself properly." the half-demon would say calmly as those emerald eyes of his surveyed the companions of Shion. Akkuma was not an individual for dancing around the matter. He preferred to get straight to the point, especially with the current change of his circumstances. Such developments had meant that he needed to ensure all of his assets within Sunagakure could protect themselves. Given he would no longer be able to provide such a hands on intervention in the matter. "I wouldn't recommend any acts of aggression towards me...or the lesson I intend to provide for Shion will have to more hands on then initially intended." his words were casual but their was a sinister glint within the depths of his gaze, almost lost in that devilishly warm expression he held upon his face.

More menacing then it would seem. He hoped that Shions companions would not be foolish, he had little desire to battle with those who had no intention of harming. But if needed he would summon his own companions to show them just who he was & why they needed to allow him to conduct the plans he had for them. In the end it would benefit them but whether or not they saw that immediately would be up to Shion & his otherworldly companions.

MFT
Post 1/5
379/1500
Prepare for Akkuma's outlandish teaching methods. xD

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion was rubbing his eyes as he would look towards the devil in desquize. " Ah-... Lord Akkuma.." He took the title now as he had just woken up and politeness had been rammed into him before. He pushed himself at least a little upright before trying to assess what the situation was. Both Aki and Nyr were looking to Shion as this stranger had told his name. 'Shion- Is he one to be trusted?' Nyr asked through a telepathic link to Shions mind. "Let me wake up for just a second.." He wasn't all too happen by the shouting and that was noticable on which Aki took the word.

"You are talking like you were around as to what had happened with him." Aki's eyes glided towards Akkuma and he would try to read him more properly. "It is not that we have an act of aggression towards you, we simply mean to defend our master, surely you can understand such a thing..? After all, he is our idiotic master." At that Shion growled and got up from the canine's back and lowered himself to the ground. A hand rested on the flank of the beast as he looked towards Akkuma. "Morning to you too... I do hope these two weren't getting on your bad side... My back isn't healing as fast as it would have in the past, so they tend to get more protective.. specially Nyr here. Ah-- manner.." He let out a big yawn before he would introduce them.

"Pannekoek... This is Aki, Aki is my Yokai Contract. Aki, this is Akkuma, who I dipped pannekoek.." He would eye one to the other before introducing Nyr. "This is Nyr, Nyr is my Canine contract, who is also has an unique mount ability..." He would reach towards the back two saddles and get two water bottles out, one for Akkuma which he reached out and one for himself which he would drnk from. He did learn from his gate time to bring more then enough water. "Now... what is it that you want to..?" Shion was one that liked the direct approach, but he couldn't help but to be curious too.

OOC said:
Posted from work PC, so there will be errors in grammar, if there are things unclear, please prod me.

MFT: 364
WC: (439+364=) 803 / 1500
Post 2/5
Legenda said:
Aki's speech
Nyr's speech
Shion's speech
Shion's thoughts
Shion's Demonic.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage noted Shion's use of his title a surprise given their previous encounters. He would chuckle as the youth expressed a need to wake up first, it was a feeling he was all to familiar with. "As you wish Shion..." he would say as his gaze slid to the summoned being that addressed him. "I can assure you if I had been the situation would never have arisen." his words were spoken with an ominous certainty as he flashed the group a devilish grin. "I can understand that...but also understand I am not an individual to be crossed. In saying that your Masters is in a terrible state. I'm afraid they need to be...properly trained." he would calmly say as that emerald gaze of his slid back to Shion once more. Akkuma would chuckle as he was once more referred to as 'pannekoek' he'd often found nicknames to be a sign of endearment used by people. So he would not object to such a name given he knew there was no real disrespect behind the statement.

"That young Shion is simple enough...I intend to see what your new limitations are. From there I can see how best to further train you for what is to come in the near future." he would speak in a matter of fact tone. For he knew that the world was changing once more & the threats to the shinobi way of life were imminent to striking from the shadows once more. Given this he needed to ensure he had assets in the necessary locations to preserve & endure where he could not. His hand had been forced by those who regarded his techniques as monstrous while conducted themselves with the same manner in the shadows. A hypocrisy he had grown to expect from those who had succumbed to the chains of the regulations they lived by. It was a necessary level of denial one needed to have to live in such environments.

Fortunately he'd accumulated enough individuals that once his plans were enacted the ripples would begin a chain reaction among shinobi that would not be stopped. Closing his eyes the Sage would sigh deeply & exhaled ominous corrupted chakra. His bodies features began to shift, his veins gaining a purple glow to them. Akkuma's eyes gained a purple glow as the half-demons hair & clothing began to whip about in the maelstrom of energy being released by him. "Let's see what you favor for defense shall we?" with those words spoken he began to run through a series of handseals that resulted in shadows shooting fourth from his own in an attempt to capture not only Shion but his summons as well. All the while studying the Gekido shinobi's movements analyzing every movement he made. Down from which limbs he favored for movement & reactive actions. Seeing if the youth would enter any stances.

No other attacks would follow just yet. The Sage had no intention of killing or severely harming his comrades. But he needed to know how they fought & what their thought processes were. What better way to learn such things then by an impromptu combat lesson. The stimuli & significant mixture of variables often provided an ample amount of data about an individual.

MFT
WC: 545
Total WC: 924/1500
Post 2/5

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion had woken up a bit, asked if they had been bothering him by then offering water... He didn't seem to accept the water so he placed that water bottle back in the bag before standing a little apart from his contracts. "That young Shion is simple enough...I intend to see what your new limitations are. From there I can see how best to further train you for what is to come in the near future." The contracts both nodded as it seemed to be a good plan. "Oi oi... what are you two nodding at.." Aki seemed to have this innocent grin that wasn't too innocent. "Well- Let's just say... You are simple..." Shion sighed and took a cigarette from his pack and place it between his lips. "Sometimes..." Shion muttered towards his contract before he heard Akkuma again, he noticed the change before... but he overestimated it a little. The cigarette dropped to the ground as Shion stood a bit in awe... He knew his kind could be monstrous by letting our their Aura... But this was something he didn't encounter at all... Now that he thought about it, he never encountered another Demonic Ancestor, except this individual.

As quick as his body let him, he threw a Kimiwari target to the side and used a body switch on it. His contract didn't see this coming, but Shion was quick enough to order then to do nothing but attack... Yet they were to fend for themselves too. Nyr jumped in front of the orb, through a Step-in Flash, that went for Aki, and caught both of them, knowing that Shion would be fine, but this bought Aki time. Seals started to glow on Aki as he prepared one jutsu of his own to target Akkuma, not that Shion stopped that as he knew what Aki was trying. "Hypersonic Reverberation!" Aki yelled out the jutsu that he had cast or rather attempted to cast on Akkuma to bind him in return.

Shion's claws grew larger as that was his natural weapon, yet he could already spot he just missed one of them... The second one he attempted to counter with a simple stone bullet. He hoped that the impact would let that one orb explode and he tried to combo into Aki's genjutsu. Shion himself tired to use Devil's trick on Akkuma, where he first used taijutsu, which seemed to get a cursed feeling from it, combined with a Genjutsu. Shion's leg raised up high at first. "Shoryuken." Shion's voice spoke like the devil itself, in a demonic matter. The genjutsu was a simple one from Shion, double vision.

OOC said:
Rewrote this a bunch of times, if there is anything with them, please poke me. You are free to dodge/bind Aki/Shion in between too.

MFT: 440
WC: (803+440=) 1.243 / 1500
Post 3/5
Legenda said:
Aki's speech
Nyr's speech
Shion's speech
Shion's thoughts
Shion's Demonic.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage would chuckle at the exchange between the shinobi & his summons. They too believed he needed to be tested, something that seemed to have irked the young man. Watching how they moved to evade his attacks & countered demonstrated the synergy they had with one another. Each strike against the Sage would find it's mark as he made no effort to evade them. Each blow would send him sliding backwards across the sand of the dunes. He could feel the foreign chakra within his system binding him in place, it was interesting that they had chosen to voice their attacks. If he had wanted it would've made it easier to evade. Another blow except after this one found its mark the Sage could feel his heart begin to race. His instincts demanding he respond in kind to see how they would fall before his attacks. Through sheer willpower he cancelled the tricks placed upon his mind.

Before he knew it his eyesight began to betray him, seeing doubles of the Gekido & his summons. Those clawed hands of his flew through a series of handseals at a blinding pace. Upon completion the sky above would become engulfed by a massive inferno. Almost as if a flaming meteor of cataclysmic proportions were hurtling towards their location. As if the half-demon had called upon the very heaven's to unleash his wrath upon the group. It dawned upon the Sage in this moment he had gone to far. Sighing cursed chakra would escape his lips as he raised his hands. "We must stop...before I get even more carried away." he would say as he smiled apologetically. He began to perform another series of handseals upon completion the very earth beneath their feet would begin to encircle the two summons & their master.

Akkuma was using a technique called Earthen Wall & yet he was pushing the technique to its very limit. Simultaneously using it to protect all four of them. Using his affinity with earth chakra he spread the jutsu spiraling around them to encase them in an almost cone-like earthen structure. The roar of his Sol Fire Tempest could still be heard through the earthen wall. "I would advise you do not voice the techniques you are using against your opponent. Doing so only helps them effectively react to your efforts." he would casually say as a thunderous explosion could be heard. That earthen barrier shook with the force of the impact from the Sages attack. When he was sure it was safe he would drop the barrier watching as the massive structure crumbled around them into dust, that blew away in the wind. Once their eyes had adjusted back to the glare of the desert they would be able to see that much of the dunes surface had been turned into glass from the flames.

Another set of handseals from the Sage would cause earth & sand to begin breaking down the glass all around them. Once more turning the surface of the dunes to its original state using a technique known as Desertification.

3/5 posts
WC: 515, total 1439 WC
MFT Sorry on the delay ninja!

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"We must stop...before I get even more carried away." Every single one of them was questioning; 'what does he mean with that.' But that question was soon answered by them as Akkuma pulled over them a big earthen wall-like technique. It was then that he noticed what he had done. Now unlike Shion, who didn't have that thrill to kill or getting more deeply in combat when fighting. It seemed that Akkuma did have that. "Hm hmm- I did.. not really notice that one.." he spoke as the raging of the Soul Tempest went over their head...But shion felt bad for not helping at all, so he did what he could by putting up a small barrier over them all. It was when he noticed that Akkuma released his, that he did too. "H-huh... but... No one can understand me.." Shion questioned a bit but Aki bopped Shion on the head.

"Ouch!" Shion took hold of his head and Aki simply swung his staff over his shoulder and shrugged. "He is a demon... He can understand our language... or did you forget that already." Aki said a bit harshly but Nyr nodded, and funny enough. Even Shion started to look like; I did-did not forget.

"You really are something..." Shion muttered as heat down and looked around him. "I... never could have done this. not all this..." he would swirl around with his finger, pointing out that he meant the scenery and what Akkuma had done to it, before he revamped it as back as new. "I... Really am young, inexperienced, and foolish... aren't I?"

[MFT: 263]
WC: (1.243+263=) 1506 / 1500
Post 4/5

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage would run a trembling hand through his hair as he calmed himself. Resisting the drive of his instincts was a hard task. "I apologize it's an affliction that not all of us have..." he would say with an embarrassed smile. The Sage did not like to let his instincts get the better of him but he'd found them so hard to control as of late. The conversation between Shion & his summons would make him chuckle it was good to see such bonds. Akkuma would run a hand through his hair as he looked at the scenery that the young Gekido brought to his attention. "Don't underestimate yourself progress is made with time. With your mindset & skillset you will make a fine shinobi. Though it is more often then not better to be more discreet then my battle tactics were. It's not often battles happen in such areas where the risk of collateral damage isn't present." he would add giving some advice to the young shinobi. Perhaps even reminding himself that he needed to be aware of such things. For he had let his instincts take hold too often in recent battles resulting in wide spread destruction.

"You've done better then I anticipated given the injuries you sustained. You should be proud of yourself." he was glad there would be no need to worry about the shinobi holding his own against any other potential threats. Not if his rate of recovery was an indicator of their growth as a shinobi. There was little doubt that Shion would be formidable enough to hold his own should any other threats come for him. With the brief test over Akkuma would sigh there was much he had to do & so little time to achieve it. It was during these moments that he felt his age. In the face of Shion's wonder at what had transpired he could see how much of his own passion for life had become lost in his goals. This would be something he would keep in mind for the coming days.

WC: 1,500+
Post 4/4

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back