Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So, whats next? [Requesting Kouin]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="monospace">He'd gotten a call away from duty, but there were rumors of what had happened. Though it was something that he knew if it were true... he'd be hearing from him. And lo, it happened. 'Shit... Whats going on with the hierarchy?' Zo'd think as he'd begin the slow walk there, his hair waving in the wind. He redyed his hair from the red ends yesterday. He couldnt let people know what his real hair color was. So he continuously dyed it. He hated it when he was young too... but his mother helped him with dying it. It was his grandfather's genes. Disgusting blonde. Either way, he wasnt in his gear for ANBU right now. He just moved with his camouflage from his apartment to the Sileo. It'd been a while since he was here. He wanted to believe that this was going to end well... but not even a two full weeks that had gone by... his arm was still being trained. He wasnt ready for another fight like before... 'Just gotta make it to my fight in the coliseum.'

Popping a purple pill as he walked the halls he'd go straight to the designated place. The Office. '...This'll be interesting, his eyes would scan and feel the chakra out. It was definitely the man he'd stumbled upon at the scene of the forest. His mask clipped to his waist, he'd take a deep breath before entering... this would be simple. There was no one seemingly in the room. However, he knew the presence was definitely coming from here. So without knowing anything he'd place his hands in his pockets, "So, Sennin-sama. Or shall I say Kouin. Why did you call me here?", he wanted to know HOW a man that killed two of his own would have gotten here. Bar none though, Zo had a respect for Kouin from the fight they had. He hadnt ever been pushed to his limit, but this man managed to do that and more. He was fit to be Sennin leveled. But an outsider? There had to be an explanation for it.

[Topic Entered/Made]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He sat patiently at his desk made out of a mixture of willow and mahogany, both imported from various regions. He pondered his thoughts in silence, his mid drifting back to forest, The power structure is weak.... Hm... I have what? He read down the list of names of leadership, Only one captain? And a desk anbu no less? Ugh... He used thumb and middle finger to rub his temples. With only one captain and himself in place of leadership, their was little he could actually accomplish. Though there was one hopeful light, which he didnt like to admit, and it would be the least likely person to be happy with his position.

Pressing the communicator on his desk, he spoke to his receptionist, Mrs. Yuu, could you please call Baaki Hyazo to my office please? Tell him its urgent. He released the button, and let out a sigh of relief; Well, the hard part is over, time to get my thoughts in order. He turned in his chair to face the giant window behind him; lucky for him the HQ is situated at the end of a cliff side so he cant still have his view, What to do with mister Baaki Hyazo Kouin couldn't help but grin, he would do the thing Zo least expected him to do, and that let him relish in delight.

He heard a stern knock on his mahogany door, and he instantly knew he had arrived, Please come in. His voice was stern but welcoming, he had to establish his role clearly and efficiently. He turned in his swivel chair, and locked eyes with Zo, So, you're probably wondering why I called you here? Kouin had always wanted to say that, even though Zo had already asked why he was called. He gestured to the chair in front of him, Please have a seat Hyazo-san.

He tapped his fingers on the desk trying to gather the eloquent words to use, but he was rather sure beating around the bush would do no good, Aside from my sudden position grab, what is your thoughts on the current state of our branch? We currently have one captain who was on leave, and is now back doing desk work; we have several trainees, yet very few full fledged Anbu to train them... So I ask again Baaki Hyazo. What is your opinion on the structure of this branch?

[Topic Entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="monospace">This was going to be interesting. The man who took his arm, and most of his mobility. Now sitting as the head of HIS branch? Who knew though right? This was exactly the type of thing that would lead good men to leave the village. However, Zo was not a good man. He was a man that fought for his own agenda. And got what he felt he deserved. He was the type of man that happened to think highly of his own abilities. And he would bring up any comrade with him, but Zo would go through the hoops as he'd need to. Following laws that accompany them as well. However, he would heed this call for now, it interested him. Zo was... for the village... but in a way people would likely not understand right now. So he'd let it flow slowly.

"...Honestly... We're weak and small in numbers. You defeated myself and the former Sennin.. only proving such.. While we can track anyone, we cant follow-up on our words...", gripping his fist tightly. He'd frown looking down and to his new 'arm' before speaking again, "You took my arm... I'm surprised I'm still even able to move as I've been... but then again nothing holds me back from being the best shinobi in my branch.", he'd say that with a bit of bravado before smirking, "...until you came along...", with a simple nod he would roll his shoulders and would look to the man with a bit of anger with solace.

He was still alive. Which meant he had purpose. Thus the Kage would deem his life something worth a damn. Something that Zo would enjoy taking under the circumstances that if he fucked up even just an inch that he'd have the full right to make a second attempt on the man's life. Kouin was a milisecond from death, but not right now... Zo was still recovering as well as training for a fight. "Though, if I might ask... What does my opinion mean to you? I'm your servant. My mind and body are only tools for the village..."'...So they think...'"If you want me to be frank... I think that woman who revealed her identity to students and civilians should be punished... for going fully against our code.", wincing in pain a bit, he'd reach to his pouch and would take out a small purple pill before ingesting it.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His fingers intertwined as he listened to Zo sentiments. He had almost forgotten the impalement part. Though it came to a surprise to Kouin that he shared the same thoughts. The branch was in shambles, and had no clear direction or authority, no one willing to back up anothers calls, as it was obviously with how long it took for medics to arrive at the scene of his first assault. I believe my predecessor may have made the entry requirements a bit too steep... If we don't gain numbers, well we'll be a dying breed in no time.

It was a conundrum indeed, they had so few numbers, but had such a lack of raw talent. He could see the look of hate in the mans eye's towards him, he wasn't surprised in the least bit, Kouin had grew used to all these looks. However many he was given, they were all the same eyes to him. You may be a tool to the village, but I am a believer of credit where credit is due. He stood from his chair, and turned his back to Zo, and observed the scroll artwork of the Spine of the World, his fathers birth place, And I will personally deal with Captain Rega, so you can rest assure, but for the matter of credit...

He let out a brief sigh, he honestly couldn't believe he was going to do, Truth be told a simple desk anbu and myself can't run a whole branch ourselves. It's just impossible, even with how fast I can go. He pulled a badge from his robe, and shined it with the sleeve; it was a simple crescent moon, a part of light, but mostly darkness. He turned back and faced Zo, We might not have moral trust in each other, but we trust one another's ability in combat, which speaks fathoms about both of our current situations. Kouin made slow strides towards Zo, That is why... I have decided.... He placed the pin on Zo's chest, just a centimeter above where his heart would be, I officially declare you, Baaki Hyazo of the Kumogakure Anbu Corp, Anbu Captain Vice Commander, and Second-in-Command to the Corp. I need a man who can fight as well as he can speak his mind. If you wish to decline, just put the badge on the desk, and walk out.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="monospace">"To be Elite you must be just that. However, to enter should indeed not be as hard... to that point we need to actively recruit. Thats completely up to you...", sighing a bit he'd lean back and feel his hair flowing down his back it was something he'd have to get used to. Kouin was his Sennin until further notice... fucking shit. Oh well though, couldnt be so bad... At least he wasnt dead like the former Sennin now was. Right? . . . RIGHT!? Gotta admit there was substantial points to be made with that. Cant be a leader of the Elite if you're dead...

"...Yeah Rega... I dont know what got into her, but that was daftly a bad move. identity is all we have. Its what allows us to have a somewhat normal life when our masks are off...", shaking his head and thinking about simpler things. His building friendship with Akane and Hosu. People he cared about. He had to pay his respects to Ayumu. The man that saved his life as well... So his oath as a man was there to protect the man with everything in him. As well as Kouin, and others. So to blanket it... He was pro Kumo and Anti everything else.

Though as he would continue listening to this man speak he'd frown... 'What is he thinking?' the pin placed upon his chest and the whole of the fiasco. It was... something he didnt expect. However, warranted to the degree that Zo was about results. 'Vice Commander? He knows I want him dead and he gives me the position to take him out personally to oust him?', Zo was confused. He didnt disagree with the position but he was just puzzled. He lost. Losers dont get rewarded... "While this is a great hono-...", he had to stop himself. He was about to cast away the best thing to happen to him. Pay Raise and much much more. Access to things he didnt have before. As well as say so, as Second in command though he had responsibilities... many of which he would have to work to getting down. But... He was gonna get it eventually. Right?... Right? Who knew... Who knew... "I accept. But that doesnt change anything between me and you...I will have m-", looking into the man's eyes... he noticed the change. Even more...

"Those eyes... So thats why you drained my chakra? For that?", his inquisitive nature coming out a bit.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So I'll leave the promotion requirements the same, but I'll loosen the stranglehold on the entry procedures... Maybe add a recruitment division.... Brainstorming seemed to be going fair well; they had both agreed on the distinct flaws of branch, and also agreed on the need for some active recruitment. The road ahead for the branch would be a long one, but the future seemed bright to him; if they can get some bright young talent, than the branch could flourish like the golden days.

He large grin appeared on his face, he knew his sudden act would surprise Hyazo, which is precisely why he did it, but he knew he could handle the position. It wouldn't only put his leadership to the test, but also test the mutual respect they had for another; the position of vice commander would put him in close proximity of himself, and if he slipped and left an opening, he had no doubt Hyazo would act. I expect nothing less, though I do expect good things, Vice Commander Hyazo. He really liked the sound of that, it rolled off the tongue smoothly.

He finally had noticed his ripple doujutsu, I didn't need to. The power lied dormant inside, I just used the nature of your chakra to manifest is faster. It was nothing but a catalyst. In truth he didn't know how long it would've taken to awaken the Rinnegan had he not absorbed the man's Senju chakra, but he wasn't going to admit that and give him the satisfaction of knowing that... If you have any other questions, please speak now, otherwise you're dismissed.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="monospace">"Well, my idea would reward Recruitment and all those who offer examinations. In a fair and proper manner...", nodding his head he would roll his shoulders before listening in again. This man was quite annoying with his amount of bravado. Though, given that Zo had met his maker with this man he would definitely see that he was not someone that should be taken lightly. So he would be taken back by his frontal body assault to him. 'If he fucks up... I'll take him down.' he thought quite confidently. NOdding to his high expectations.

"Well subsequently, you'll have my chakra used as a catalyst on you. Dormant or not. You used what was not your own. And those eyes will come as a surprise to you... I hate them myself. However, knowing you've unlocked them, just makes me think of more what you are capable of... Dont let me catch you using those eyes against any Kumogakurians. I swear to you I'll gouge your eyes out myself. I promise you.", standing up and unclipping the badge before placing it in his pocket. He was not going to walk around with a bullet over his chest now was he? Zo's eyes would glare at the man.

"We'll surely be doing business... Sennin-sama. Though I do hope you've severed ties with Titan in doing this because you cannot serve two masters. Something will surely leak through. And you will definitely find it hard to come to grips with it. However, I assume that those are the terms of your position. Which would make enough sense for me not to completely detach myself from the branch.", he'd frown. Talking wasnt something he liked doing too much. He wasnt one to have massive speeches. "Just know I'll surely watch your back until you give me a reason not to... but I will also be challenging you once I've fully recovered.", nodding he'd keep that open.

With that he'd bow his head, "...Lastly... I thank you for such a position. And I will not let my branch nor my people down. Les death take me by a stranglehold and bury me in her ever loving embrace.", with that his body would detach itself as shadows shifting themselves out of the room. Flock of shadows.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back