Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Solo D rank Mission Completion

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko woke to the early morning with a vicious headache and it seemed as if his attitude was even worse. "Aaaaaahhh Dame! My head hurts like hell." Yesterday Junko promised his neighbor Mr. Wong that he would assist his old time friend. Junko had to do some hard labor which consisted of picking weeds and cutting a lawns grass down. "I hope with everything in my heart that the work I do today doesn't kill me. I also hope this landscaping doesn't take too long. "Curse my good ways of doing good to help! My head is banging!

Junko put on some of his old outdated clothes that consisted of a slightly torn at the collar shirt and some slightly ripped shorts. "It's nine o clock! I should be leaving now! Junko quickly exited his apartment building and continued to the magnificent Seki District. Junko managed to arrive at Mr. Isakis glorious home within twenty minutes.

"Well hello you must be Junko! We can start by picking up weeds from the ground around the area followed by going into my garage and grabbing the old yard cutter my buddy."

"Yes sir I'm Junko and I'll have this done in no time." Junko began at a slow paste due to his throbbing head and lack of energy. "The suns really beginning to show now. It's going to get to a heating blaze as time keep passing." Junko slowly picked up his pace despite his condition. A few hours passed before Junko was dripping in sweat and now was covered in dirt. "This is a really big yard and I'm just getting done with the weeds. Walking through this yards tightens my calves with each step because each step feel as if I'm walking a mile.

Junko walked to the garage to grab the grass cutter that resembled a rake that was pushable. "Man it's hot!" Junko began to trim the yard and managed to finish within a half hour. "All done! Finally! Now I can go home for some medicine because my head seems as if it's popping fireworks.

"Thank you so much!

"No problem at all." "Actually this has been a big problem."

[WC:363]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back