Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [solo] Getting lost

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The demon would turn around once more. He was quite sure he was supposed to be around here somewhere... Yet he himself had gotten lost. "This place... makes little sense..." He muttered as he adjusted the fedora on his head and moving towards what he thought was the right way. His yokai contract was with him, but even he was little of help towards him. "I am pretty sure we have seen this way already..." Aki said with a soft voice as he turned to look around. "Yea- that is that one pub with the broken light..." He claimed out loud and Shion reached for his nose bridge which he pinched a little. "Damnit... Again wrong huh... How am I supposed to get to the place if I just keep on getting lost?"

After an hour of walking, he was getting tired... He had seen places that he before would probably have never known about. "This... doesn't get easier... will it..?" He had a little sense of direction and was often glad his contracts knew the way in Konoha... But even they were kind of useless as they had no information too. "Well... Let's just get into the pub at this point... I can use a drink."

As Shion swung inside and took a seat... he already was recognized and got a Whiskey with Ice. He swirled the ice inside and after a small talk with the barman. "wait... you are telling me... it's just behind here..?" he asked pretty dumbfounded and placed his head on the bar. "For !@$% sake man..." He would sigh loudly and attempted to one-shot the whiskey. Yet it burned in his throat and ended up coughing.

[MFT: 281]
[topic entered/topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back