Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Something To Give Some Oomph [Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu watched as the 8 nuns entered the store, and he greeted them with a smile. He greeted them once more, "Hello sisters... assistance please?" The nuns each dropped off a small jewelry box, finally exceeding the total. Fukkatsu snickered, amusingly saying, "A few days work, but unfortunately it would be over by a few shirts..." He snarled, he has no way to get a value trade from this. He looked behind himself, staring with a almost malicious glare at Ren and Reizo. Fukkatsu spoke with devilish intent, "Yes! Oh yes! They have just enough! Sir, I would like to use my additional funding to pay for their purchase, a..." He looked to the two, and sighed, "Just... put whatever is left over on theirs alright? It should be enough." Fukkatsu left a mound of treasure behind, yet carried with him what looked like half a ton of clothes. The man would wait just outside, looking at the two in case they wanted to start a conversation or something.

He looked at the nuns, and said, "What took all of you so long? Its not like I pulled you from Mt. Fuji." The nuns gave a almost chorus like chanting, nearly incomprehensible. Their very spirits were speaking to him, a minor embodiment jutsu he was able to use to chain them. He smiled, saying, "Well with a crowd THAT big. Thanks for bailing me out, I thought I did not have enough treasure, wilderness doesn't give ya enough. I will treat all of you to some tea back at the house, same as the others. I know how you all just love that hmm."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching everything happen, Ren shrugged and went up to the counter, laying out her selected outfits and motioning for Reizo to do so as well.

"Will what he left cover these purchases?" She asked mildly, glancing back towards the door.

She turned to Reizo and smiled as the clerk figured out what was going on in their poor shop.

"I think we should go out and say thank you. That guy is interesting, and I'm sure it would be better to know his name than not, don't you think? Though those women creep me out a bit..."

She scrunched up her face a bit as she thought about what she'd seen so far. What were those markings...

"Are you certain that you don't recognize anything about those people? I feel like it's odd that they aren't recognized on a more regular basis, I mean how can you forget such a sight?"

She grinned as she took the bags full of clothes from the clerk and thanked them again, making sure that there wasn't any need to pay them.

"Free clothing though! He can't be too bad, right? I mean he certain gives off an odd air but maybe he's just weird."

She was rambling at this point, attempting to convince herself as well as him to go out and say hello to the strange man and his posse of stranger ladies.

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo watched Fukkatsu closely, not even bothering to disguise it as he watched the nuns as well. The snarl made him wince very slightly, the movement nearly invisible. But not quite. He curled his fingers slightly at the nearly malicious look from the man with floating clothing, tilting his head to the side a little bit. The man’s words didn’t... fit with what just came out of his mouth. Reizo’s brow knit together. One would think that the tone would better match the words, or perhaps he was just frustrated that he didn’t have exact change for his purchases?

He walked up a few steps behind Ren, his clothing already having been paid for previously, and tucked away. ”Already taken care of mine,” he said softly, ”And it seems to be enough for your’s…” He paused for a moment at her words. She is right… He fidgeted, not entirely certain how he felt about the entire idea. While the tone nor look had been friendly, the man had done nothing directly. Reizo let out a soft little contemplating hum.

”It is probably the polite thing to do,” he decided with a little nod. He adjusted the bags he had as well, pausing to check his pocket for the scrap of paper that held the list of ingredients he needed for his family’s dinner. He couldn’t forget about that little job, of course.

”I do not recognize them at all. They do not seem to be common occurrences around here either, judging by the reaction of the clerk. I live in Iwagakure, not up here in Maruishi.”

He looked at Ren a moment longer, then gave a little smile, ”You say that it is what we should do. But you are nervous about doing it,” he glanced outside where the man waited, ”He seems to be waiting for us. It is very rude to make our elders wait, so…”

Reizo turned and walked out of the shop with a little wave over his shoulder to the clerk. He would certainly personally be back to get more clothing… you wore out a lot of clothes as a shinobi, even as a student.

Without hesitation, he walked up to Fukkatsu and gave a bow to him at the group of nuns that had appeared to bring him the rest of the treasure required to pay for his attire, and Ren’s. ”Thank you for using your extra funds to purchase clothing for my friend. She was very nervous about even going to buy things there today. My name is Murakami Reizo,” he kept his voice soft and offered a little smile when he straightened, glancing to make sure that Ren hadn’t lagged too far behind him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu slowly turned his eye to the man who approached him, Reizo. The introduction was flawless for even nobility, so in the same respect he bowed back. Fukatsu spoke kindly, lie a fatherly figure, "Hello Murakami Reizo, I am Raito Fukkatsu, or in a more humble translation, Light Resurrection." He rested for a mere moment, recalling his chakra, and in a clumsy play the nuns melted away into ash and dirt. A harsh wind ripped slapped his cheeks in a violent outburst, opening his eyes to the zombies he summoned vanished. He looked around, thankful that no one other then the two saw it. Fukkatsu quietly in a calming voice spoke, "Its alright, to all of you. No one saw you, I will re-forge your bodies back home. Go, fly away..." The harsh wind around him died down, but then he had other matters that would probably rise up.

Fukatsu said, "The extra funding was no matter, no matter at all. In the forest there is so many raw materials to be used, and with our industrialization not that well because of our location, I thankfully can still make a wild profit. But I have a unique situation where I can see and speak to the dead, and even in some cases reverse time. My nuns you saw there could be by your classification be called... zombies. Please just do not go telling this to any one alright? You know how strict the rulings of this place is, I still want to be able to live in the village." He sighed, hoping they would not run in fear and tell anyone. He did not know, but in this situation he just had to be safe then sorry, especially when death could be the consequence for his slightest slip-up.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren had caught up quickly and was right behind Reizo as he made his introduction, and was just opening her mouth to make hers when the women melted away. Her jaw dropped instead and she stared at the ash and dirt flabbergasted before shaking her head and looking up at Fukkatsu.

"Wait, you live in the forest??" She blurted out, forgetting any sort of manners in this.

Blushing a light dusky red she caught herself and coughed.

"Sorry, I am Kazehi Ren, nice to meet you and thank you for the assistance!" She bowed deeply before bobbing back up and grinning at the man, wide eyed and obviously curious.

"That is nothing short of amazing, though I have so very many questions about how all of that works. Least of all how you make your clothing float like that. You are fascinating."

She was blunt, but the tone was sincere as was the smile on her lips as she spoke so frankly. She should by all accounts be embarrassed by such forwardness, but she seemed to have no hesitation whatsoever as she did earlier in speaking to Fukkatsu. Something in her categorized him as "Interested/Safe" for now, and until otherwise proven wrong that's how he was perceived.

She tapped the side of her large hooked nose and looked at him for a moment in deep concentration.

"As long as you mean no harm I don't see why even doing the things you do would get you in trouble. And if you are good, I can vouch for you to my cousin and no one would bother you! Not really, anyways. I can ask if you want me to!" She nodded her head as she spoke, as if convincing herself that that sounded like a good idea and nothing could possibly go wrong in this situation.

[MFT]
[WC = 306 words 1631 characters]

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo tilted his head to the side. Light Resurrection? That is… interesting… he kept the translation in the back of his mind, deciding to turn it over later and see what meanings he might be able to glean from it. While Fukkatsu may have gotten his name from his parents, it was also possible the older male had given himself the name… either way, it was a thing to ponder. His eyes widened slightly in surprise as the nuns melted into ash and dirt right before him, leaving his mouth hanging open slightly. He swallowed, forcing his mouth closed and composing himself once more. There was no need to be rude.

They are like the clones we learn about shinobi making, but with souls inside them… like souls that had not been sent off to return to the elements…

He pondered that a moment. Anyone more religious likely wouldn’t take well to Fukkatsu’s jutsu. Reizo wasn’t even sure how comfortable he was with it.

He fidgeted slightly, understanding Fukkatsu’s desire for discretion. ”I will not tell anyone.”

As Ren started to rev up with questions, Reizo took a half step back and off to the side, so the girl could stand a little more directly in front of Fukkatsu. ”I would not recommend spreading the information around, Ren, even to your… cou...sin…” Reizo paused for a moment. Kazehi. Thaaat was where he had heard the surname before. He felt ignorant. Ren was related to the Kage… Another note for later, he took a slow breath, ”I do not know how he would take it, particularly if he were an avid follower of the Old Gods…”

(MFT, WC: 276)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu sighed in a happy bliss, before saying, "As I said before, Raito Fukkatsu. Thank you very much for your corporation, if there is anything you wish to ask, it will be my payment for your silence on that fact. But looking at your stares Reizo, may I assume that you believe in the Old Gods? If so, I did not steal their souls... they are ghosts that willingly came with me. They promise me some time, tell me some stories so I am not alone in the forest, hang out with the other spirits, and I will release all of them to the after-life. I am willing to show you the secret technique if you will. Also for your other questions, Mistress Kazehi Ren, I do live in the forest. I know its kinda unorthodox, but if you wish to continue I must insist we go to one of those infamous "Dark Alleys" so no one listens to us." He snapped, opened his palm, and then breathed a pure white flame onto his outstretched hand. The burning light gave out heat, but strangely also gave off, hope.

He would wander past a few buildings, and step into a nicely done alley way. He used a surge of wind ninjutsu to clear the floor around him, and sat down with enough space for the both of his new allies to sit next to each other, or do whatever they please. Fukkatsu opened his teal eyes, letting the tiny white dots look at them. He gave off a warm smile, before saying, "I thank you very much again, you can not understand my joy that you hold this secret. I can offer my skills as a service to you or any of your friends and family. Any questions or requests?"

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blinked in mild confusion as he talked about the Old Gods and souls. Despite her family and where she lives Ren had avoided learning too much about any Religion mostly because she wasn't sure what it was she wanted to believe in.

"You can teach how to do that??" She asked looking interested.

She ooed softly at the flame and followed him into the "Dark Alley" without any hesitation, setting her bags down near her feet as she sat across from Raito. She started a little at the look of his eyes, they were arresting, at least in her opinion. Such a vibrant color, and the dots were not something you saw every day honestly. She shook her head and grimaced a little. It's impolite to stare Ren.

"Do you like living in the forest?" She asked after a beat of silence had passed putting off the real question she wanted to ask which was focused more on learning whatever he had to offer.

She blinked and cocked her head to the side, "And you said something about skills as a service? What do you mean?"

She bounced in her spot happily, the chance to learn something completely overcoming any common sense or worries that she might have had, sitting in a Dark Alley with a man she had just met who had undead nuns who followed him baring treasure, who lived in the woods. Oh her cousin would likely be upset, but he wouldn't find out, now would he?

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo bit back his immediate response at the assumption of his believing in the Old Gods, and Fukkatsu could probably see the brief stutter in his mannerisms. The Old Gods had shaped his life from birth, yes, even affecting his relationship with his family. That didn’t mean he was a follower of them, however, or that he even believed in them. It wasn’t something the kid had taken the time to think about much, he was far too busy trying to avoid being caught up in the delusions of his mother to devote much time to figuring out whether he believed the Old Gods existed, or if he wanted to follow their teachings.

”Not so much a follower as I know some things about them… my family believes in them,” he finally settled on saying, fidgeting slightly, ”I do not know if I believe in them myself yet…” It would be easier if I did not.

He tilted his head to the side, watching curiously as Fukkatsu created a white flame and led the two of them to an alley. He was a little wary, of course, but that came with the territory. It was rare that one began traveling the path of the shinobi without becoming paranoid along the way. But he followed nonetheless and sat down next to Ren with only momentary hesitation. As the girl had already managed to ask the question(s) he himself were interested in, Reizo merely sat quietly and waited for Fukkatsu’s responses.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu looked at them both with happy eyes, speaking quietly yet just enough to hear clearly, "My skill is known as the "Dark Sage". It uses techniques from the most vile pits of the universe, for I can make the legendary curse marks. Mine have the unique ability that it does not destroy your life span, but instead requires your knowledge. You learn slower for around a week after using the curse mark, but it can save your life if your careful, or end it if your incompetent." He twirled a hand over the flame, making it burn brighter, and now actually held a miniature teal flame inside. He spoke again, "Yes, I do quite enjoy living in the forest if it were not for being a little lonely I must admit. My Skills as service, are the curse marks. I can produce one per week without any strain, but multiple are difficult." He smiled, and replied to Reizo, "A little fickle I see? Believe in what ever you want my ally, we all have such a short life, why spend it doing something you hate? Your family might not agree with it, but they should understand and expect it. If your parents and family can not accept you believing in another god... then they are not respecting you as a human being." He gave a small smile, before finishing, "Anything else? I have as much time as you like for helping me out..."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'd like to know more about the Curse Marks. You said that they usually destroy life spans? How does that work. And how do yours not do that? Do you go back to learning just the same as before after that week?" She bombarded him with questions, sitting on the edge of her perch.

She had come across such things never in her entire life of devouring every tome that was ever unfortunate enough to be set across her path. She doubted either of her cousins would be willing to talk about these things even if they did know anything about them, so she was more than prepared to milk all of the information possible out of her new found friend.

She cocked her head a little at the exchange between Reizo and Raito. Fickle? What in the world is he talking about, the religions again? Why dwell on such things when there is knowledge to be learned!

She pouted softly purely from impatience, her desire to learn all she could overriding any semblance of manners she may have had earlier.

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo merely tilted his head to the side. Dark sage…? It wasn’t something he knew anything about. Nor did he honestly know anything about the seals known as curse marks. Only a little vague knowledge and several little references to both. He wrinkled his nose a little bit, but stayed politely silent. Ren seemed to have some amount of knowledge about the curse marks already, at least a little more than he had. He rubbed at the end of his nose for a moment, debating.

”Not fickle. Just undecided. I am only eight years old. Not even a genin yet. I have time to decide what I believe is true and what I believe is false in my own perceptions of the world.”

He paused after his words, then went slightly pink in the cheeks and looked down, a little embarrassed. It sounded like he had said that particular line many times over the course of his short life. He shook his head a little bit, and added another question after Ren’s to, hopefully, cause Fukkatsu and Ren to gloss over his commentary.

”Would you mind giving us an overview of what curse marks are and what they do? Or general information about the dark sage thing you mentioned? It is not something I have been taught about beyond very vague references that were not very clear at all.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu smiled, hearing all their questions and stories. He might as well just pay them back, so he began speaking, "Curse Marks are tattoos of runic markings I can apply to your skin. It produces enzymes in your body, or a protein that speeds up reactions, that turns you into a war machine. I can produce a version called "Solar" which heals you while fighting, or another one called "Lunar" which turns your ninjutsu into brutal war instruments! Now, image a burning candle. This candle, is your life, how long you have to live without anything taking you in early alright? If I burn it faster, it glows MUCH brighter and stronger, but burns faster, understand? The curse mark is that detonator, it will burn portions of your natural life span to strengthen yourself. This is basically the ultimate life savor, it takes some life to give you a greater edge. For mine however, it clogs your brain after words, turning your chakra into a repellent of sorts. New information and knowledge can go through, but it requires more effort for the same effect. After about a week, your body should recover from the stress." He took a breath, and then explained Dark Sages.

"Dark Sages are the most evil of all ninja, or they at least have the TOOLS to. They can reanimate the dead, see the souls of ghosts, speak to your spirit and the spirit of ghosts', produce curse marks, and are extremely wise in ninjutsu. I can corrupt my wind ninjutsu to start rotting your body away when it hits you, dissolving your flesh and slowing your movements, or I can apply a Malevolent Curse Mark, ones that will ruin your life forever with no benefits. I have a unique situation, that when I use more of one element during a time period, of light and dark, I will change appearance to let those around me be prepared. When I glow like a white angel, I am using my light ninjutsu to protect those around me, like this flame. Light ninjutsu is almost your faith and mind, your raw good, while Dark ninjutsu is your coldest sorrows. I have most of these powers, and I am only a teenager. When a true adult masters the ultimate Dark Sage technique, they can revive people who have been dead for millenniums to fight for them."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So the Marks you do don't affect the lifespan of the wearer, they just muddle up their brain for a week or so? That sounds almost too good of a deal to be true, no offense meant to you. How did you learn to do such an amazing feat?"

She propped her head up in her hands, elbows set on her drawn up knees as she stared frankly at the Dark Sage. A part of her wanted to scoot closer and ask just how hard it would be to give her a mark. She was sure that such a tool would be amazing in her dream to be a very respected and powerful Kunochi. Hiding it on the other hand might be harder, because a gut instinct inside of her knew her eldest cousin would not be all that happy to find out she had decided to do such a thing without thinking about it long and hard.

But it could give her so many opportunities to pull the rug out from opponents when her life was actually on the line! And it didn't harm her life force, he had already explained that it just messed with your brain processes, temporarily at that. A small part of her shouted that he could be lying but she waved that thought away, she was getting too set on the idea of having a Curse Mark that would make her ninjutsu just that much better. She felt so average in all of her skills, this boost could be what she needed to make a name for herself.

Maybe it was all a sign, her meeting Reizo and then stumbling over Raito as well all in one fell swoop. She was meant to get to know them and meant to take Raito up on his offer for his services. She shook her head softly and ducked her head down for a moment. She would have to wait until another day at least though, highly doubting she had the means to pay him for such a thing on her person right this moment.

"Do the Curse Marks hurt, when you get them?" She asked quietly.

[MFT]
[WC=360 words 1784 characters]

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo fidgeted with the sleeves of his hoodie, toying with the white material, which was of course now getting a little dirty from his sitting on the ground in the alley. He looked back towards the road for a moment, Right. I still have to go get groceries before it gets too late… he reminded himself, then returned to listening attentively to Fukkatsu. They sound… useful… but I do not know if either of them would actually help much… I guess there are more curse marks for him to learn later, too… so maybe I will ask him about others later? The “lunar” seal sounded more interesting to him than the “solar,” of course, but neither were quite what he would want if he were truthful.

”I do not think one would be inherently evil for following that path. It might be true that Dark Sages sound like they would be evil more often than not, but that does not mean much…”

After all. if it came right down to it, most shinobi could be called evil. While Reizo’s own techniques could not cause as much damage or harm as Fukkatsu, to those who didn’t know how to utilize chakra, covering your fist in lightning and striking someone with it might be considered just as dangerous as wind jutsu that rot a person’s body… Though, he had no intention of dealing with spirits ever. He would definitely be uncomfortable admitting he were a Dark Sage, if he was one, especially in Iwagakure…

He looked to Ren when she started speaking. It was pretty obvious to him at least that she was heavily considering a curse mark.

”If you do not mind, Ren, I would suggest looking into information and stories about others who have had curse marks first. To find out what else they might do, especially. I would imagine there are more than two seals total…”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu listened just like before, responding with as much detail as possible, "I learned the feat because of my training. I was trained on my Dark Sage arts by a spiritualist, who uses medical ninjutsu and light ninjutsu. The spiritualist training has made all my chakra have some light in it, so no matter what happens I have protection in it. The light instead of rotting your soul, simply over whelms your nervous system in a weaker sense. Unfortunately, I do not know if they hurt, I have never given one before. I gave them to corpses to practice, and freed the souls, but nothing." He slowly lifted up a scroll, and unfolded it in front of them. Fukkatsu explained, "Dark Sages as I said have the tools, the means, and the methods to be daemons. In total, there are 8 Curse Marks. The seal of Terra, that makes you the master of puppets. Celestial, the dancer of the battle field, easily replenishing your chakra while dodging your foes. Lunar, as I mentioned, makes your ninjutsu horrifically deadly. The mark of Gaia is one of my favorites, all your weapons become more accurate, you deal more damage, you take less damage, and your weapons can cause bleeding with greater ease. Next, The curse mark of Hell. This curse mark turns genjutsu into one of the greatest pains, entrapping their foes and torturing them while evading escape. Next, is Astral. Astral allows you to move instantly fast, you will fight faster and longer with this seal, and dodge so many of the foe's greatest attempts. Next, Solar. Solar is like the earlier Celestial seal, mixed with Gaia, it reduces damage, recovers your health, and can repair damaged body parts and cuts on the field. Finally is the one almost everyone wants... Heaven. Your jutsu costs less, deals more damage, and has a higher chance to do stuff other then damage! But greatest of all, it improves all of your abilities at once." Fukkatsu gave his lecture while pointing at each curse mark's logo, and then rolled the scroll back up. He spoke once more, "...Any other questions or requests? Also, if you allow me to, I can show you just how powerful I actually am."

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She stared at the scroll with wide eyes, memorizing the information for later use. She felt drawn to the Lunar seal, but something about the Solar seal made her have a vague sense of deja vu. She frowned when he rolled the scroll back up and looked up at him as he spoke. A moment of silence stretched out between them before she spoke softly, eyes trained on his.

"What would I have to pay you to get the Lunar Seal?"

She sat deadly still after the words escaped her lips and didn't waver at all while staring at him. After a beat she looked away, and shrugged her shoulder.

"I am more than willing to witness any show of your abilities if you want to share with us. Though we probably shouldn't do it in this dark alley."

She glanced over at Reizo and blinked for a moment remembering what she had promised him.

"Could it wait until after Reizo and I do some grocery shopping though? We aren't done with our shopping trip yet."

Murakami Reizo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reizo gave a very slight frown. He has never actually given them to a living person. How do you know the marks would even work, Ren? He was a bit of a skeptic. Could you honestly blame the kid, though? Someone they had just met revealing so much to them in so little time. He continued fidgeting with his sleeves as he listened to the descriptions of each of the seals, tilting his head to the side a little bit and committing the marks to his memory, at least to some degree.

If I decide to get one later. I will probably look at Lunar or Astral… he shook his head a little bit, discarding the thought for the time being. That was irrelevant. If he were going to get a seal, it certainly wouldn’t be from Fukkatsu, at least not at this stage. I do not remember anyone saying anything about my father having one though… he paused at that thought, then shoved it to the side with another shake of his head.

Heaven, of course, was interesting as well.

The slight frown returned at Ren’s words. ”The alley is likely an unsafe place to show anything… bigger,” he remarked, uncurling his legs and stretching them out a little bit, then pushing himself to his feet. Then he offered a hand to Ren to pull her up with him.

”That is true as well, my mother and sisters would be rather displeased if I were too late for them to make dinner with the ingredients they asked for. I think I remembered where the grocery she wanted things from was as well…”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu smiled to their responces, and began his next round of ranting, "For the Lunar Seal, it is free. But, if you need me beyond all of this, you can find me at the hospital or the petrified Red Woods. Now, how about we handle this properly? I can come with you if you wish, or I can simply leave. Your choices." He slowly formed on top of a small sheet of water, almost as if it was a living blob. This orb could easily fit all three of them comfortably, but it did not loo that fast. He said, "I can get us to your location faster if you wish me to. Other wise, I will simply leave and wait for you later." Fukkatsu kindly smiled, trying to look friendly. He enjoyed their company, and just loved their reactions to him. He then finished off, "I will offer anything for you both for free. Your response?"

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The look that housed itself on Ren's face could be best described as torn. She wanted to stay and continue getting to know this fascinating person, but she also felt a need to keep her promise to Reizo and she didn't want him to get in trouble with his family. In the end her almost instantaneous sense of loyalty to a person she had only met today won out over her burning curiousity.

"If you don't mind I'll probably try to meet with you later. I would hate for Reizo to get in trouble and I did say I would go with him for shopping." She smiled and took Reizo's offered hand and stood up.

"I may take you up on that offer to do anything for free, just not right this moment." She realized she was still holding Reizo's hand and dropped it, looking embarrassed at the fact that she was being mildly air headed.

She bowed a small bow at Raito, effectively bidding him a good bye and walked to the edge of the alley way back towards the side walk, glancing back at Reizo and waiting for him to catch up.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back