Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Sonata of the Dragon [Req Otakemaru]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM A deep rumble echoed within the forest of death as bolts of electricity surged and darted about the canopy causing branches to implode in showers of wood. As the debris settled from the explosion of chakra a figure slowly became visible in small clearing below the rain of wood being incinerated before it even reached the person by the sparks of electricity that was currently surging from the sword held within their hand.
image (10).jpg

Ayeka had changed a lot over the few months her training had allowed her to assimilate her dragon traits to the point her form vaguely resembled the Kyoujouran heritage she originally came from though she still remained distant and frosty to the family who had abandoned her twice. Ayeka's horns had grown and gracefully pierced the air from the top of her head, coverings of red fabric kept the base of the protrusions from sight while now black hair flowed down Ayeka's back to the seat of her skirt. Unfortunately she still had kept her bad habit of not wearing much but then again not many stores catered to seven foot tall women. Taking a deep breath Ayeka allowed her sword to vanish into motes of electrical chakra as she stretched her shoulders, sweat beading down her neck from her exertions as the girl looked up into the sky in an attempt to vaguely guess the time. "He's late." The annoyed tone of the second soul inhabiting Ayeka's body spilt from her lips as Aria huffed inside of her mind.

You see a few months ago Ayeka had broken up with her girlfriend who had retired from her shinobi career a while ago and while they tried to make it work Ayeka's missions had kept the two apart for so long that they had slowly drifted over time. Eventually they had broken up mutually and after nine tubs of ice cream and some emotional healing between missions Ayeka had come to terms with her first lost love. That's when Aria had expressed her interest in pursuing Take again and since Aria had supported Ayeka's relationship with Mitsuha, she agreed to support Take's and Aria dating using her body not that she minded as Take had been fairly cute the last few times they had met.
"Aria are you sure you gave him the message properly." As Ayeka questioned her other half she was given an impression from the girls thoughts of a letter hastily nailed to Take's door containing a long and rambly love letter with the words meet at forest of death scrolled in a small ps message at the end. Ayeka felt a sweat drop form as annoyance filled her features. "Your such a dumbass........"

[MFT]

WC:452

Last edited:

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Take’s life was a turbulent one.

With the passing of time, things change. They always do. The death of Mitsuha’s parents… the cultivators he smited with Keni and Kei… his ascension to Chūnin and his peers’ leaderships… it felt surreal that all those years ago, Take shyly nudged into Shu’s circle after saying goodbye to Yuki. His cousin was still a priestess to this day, eh?

But alas… he’d changed. More than he’d ever wished for. More than he could ever believe. As if freed from the clinging chains of his self-reports, his self-opinions and self-esteem, he grew stronger by the day. His mother thought him a traitor for leaving the Nanjirou compound… but he couldn’t care less. Not after learning her secret.

Now, Take was sharing a room with Nova and had accepted that as his new way of life. For the first time since he was born, he felt valued and… happy. Bruised, beat up, bludgeoned by his weak emotions throughout his young years, but… happy.

His hands were shaking like a madman. What was the meaning of this letter? Whoever wrote such a rambly, enticing love letter… forgot to write down their own name. It almost felt like a prank in the works, but he was a Chūnin now – no kid’s game could take him off guard, not anymore. But since it mentioned to meet at the Forest of Death, Take suddenly feared that someone had gotten themselves into dangerous territory for the sake of a prank! I have to stop them, before they get hurt…!

He arrived to the smell of burnt wood, the sound of cracks in the air – as if the air was stretching old joints out – and the tickling sensation on his skin. His nervous system was reacting to impulses in the air, as if brought forth by an incoming thundercloud far up in the air. A warning for rain, perhaps?

Nay, it was the aftermath. That of strenuous training with the Lightning Release element, performed by the strange, horned and pale-skinned, rather scantily clad-

“Aria?”

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
As the dumbass comment left Ayeka's lips the two began to brawl within the confines of their shared body pulling at hair, tugging at each other noses and inflicting other harmless instances of pain that siblings would normally do to each other when annoyed by each other.

"Aria?"

The questioned name made Ayeka freeze in place with a hand currently wrapped around her own throat while her other hand pulled at her lower jaw in a less then flattering way as she struggled on the floor with her alter ego. Jumping up quickly Ayeka quickly patted herself down and coughed in her hand hoping that Take wouldn't say anything about what he just saw, Once she had tided herself up Ayeka took a deep breath and metaphorically pushed Aria to the front of their shared psyche causing the girl to stumble as Aria was essentially forced into the drivers seat, the girls hair already draining of ebony locks as her hair turned snow white. "Er eh....ehhhhhh! Wait Ayeka my hearts not ready!" Aria spluttered out loud as she caught herself from falling over but she received no response from her soul sister and was left standing awkwardly in front of Take. "Errr Yo hot stuff." Trying to play at cool and failing spectacularly to the point that the local wildlife was currently face palming at Aria's words along with Ayeka who was currently dying of cringe as Aria smiled awkwardly at Take and laughed.

[MFT]
WC: 250

Last edited:

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
W-Why was she choking herself? Wait, besides that – she’d changed again… her horns grew longer and reddish, and it was almost terrifying how pale and pinkish her fair skin had turned. Wait, as he was gazing at Ayeka, he saw her hair turn white as clouds, and he even more clearly saw Aria come to the forefront of his sight. Safe to say, it was a wild and emotional ride.

Take’s eyes widened in confusion at her greeting. Her expecting his arrival, even if he showed up too early – based on her reactions – she must’ve been the one who wrote that letter… but why? Why’d she just- he thought that she and- no, not her, but Ayeka, the one whose body it was… wasn’t she with Mitsuha? It was the very reason Take tried to let go of his deep crush. It was a process to sacrifice what he held most dear, and all of a sudden, that warm treasure was flung right back into his face. He didn’t want to hope – he was afraid to hope – but if she wrote that letter… did her feelings for him prevail? And what was Ayeka’s position in all of this?

“Aria… I’m… I don’t think I’m following- uhm-“ he tried to express his confusions in vain, instead approaching the draconian kunoichi and resting his rough hands on her shoulders. Over the few years, he’d grown taller, and his mane turned far more majestic and dark. The maroon, flame-like pattern on his face contained his Cursed Seal, but even from up close, it wouldn’t pulsate with its energy nearly as hard as it used to.

“P-Please don’t tell me this is some kind of… April Fools joke… Aria, I still- I still love you… b-but I don’t want to hurt Ayeka or Mitsuha! So please… I have to let go. It wouldn’t work like this…” Uttering those words visibly hurt him, but it was the conclusion he came to after learning about Ayeka’s and Mitsuha’s relationship. He had to let go, right?

WC: 339 [MFT]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria frowned for a moment at Take's words as she tried to make sense on his own muddled words as the poor boy tried to convey that he was not willing to get in between Mitsuha and Ayeka seeming to be visibly hurt at that omission as he almost desperately clung to Aria's shoulders. Looking down at the much taller but still shorter boy compared to Aria the girl awkwardly looked around the clearing as she tried to figure out how to go about Ayeka's break up with her girlfriend without making Take feel like a rebound or something equally weirder that the boy would come out with before she decided that trying to be thoughtful just wasn't in her wheelhouse. "Ah this body is free real estate so to speak as Ayeka broke up with Mitsuha." Aria awkwardly blushed as she allowed a hand to idly run through her hair as she looked away from Take not sure how she could convince him that she was being genuine.

"Ah fuck it I'm shit at this demure crap." Take would then find himself grabbed by the collar of his Yukata and lifted up into the air as Aria took the imitative and allowed her lips to catch hold of Take's in a rough kiss that Aria would feel would demonstrate her feelings better than just words. After a moment she would relinquish the boy allowing him to drop lightly to his feet leaving the taller girl looking away with a bright neon blush that would give Ayeka a run for her money. "So yeah that's how I feel." Aria said unsure what she she should do next as this was a first for her when pursuing someone else.

Ōtakemaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Listen… a LOT happened. Take had mentally prepared himself to let go! And shit like that was agonizing to a young man like him… for a young Take who had fallen so deeply in love, pulling away from that love was like trying to pry off jagged quills of a porcupine from your arm. It was absolute hell for him. He’d rather immolate himself.

But he did it… and now, this? Of course, he was skeptical. Hope and odds had seldom been on his side – that was why he was the kind of guy he was today… but at the very least, allow him to move past that! Keni, Shu, Kei, Mitsuha, and quite literally everybody else from their generation had helped him come this far, so… so…

He was just afraid to make another mistake. To, frankly, allow life to kick him in the nuts once more. But she made it clear that she and Mitsuha had actually broken up… was it on good terms? What happened to illicit that outcome? Like… he didn’t hate Mitsuha at all, so thinking about a break-up between these two dear friends of his was struggling.

“Wha- uh-“ Take yelped swiftly, taken by surprise as Aria effortlessly picked him up by his collar as if she was going to throw him into a nearby toilet sink. That… didn’t happen. What happened was way less likely to occur in his life… at least, according to him.

Her lips… met his. She didn’t try to pave the way, she just walked through all the walls that he’d tried to build up for his own sake – she crushed all of the fears in his head in just the kind of way that only Aria could do. It was too sudden, too… bewildering. His brain couldn’t register anything else in the world but their lips pushing and almost clamping against each other, and he’d quickly grow as rough and return his feelings as Aria did. Even if it only lasted for a brief time, it was… fire.

His feet were so light. He felt similar to back when he was, reportedly, a glob of flesh trying to absorb Aria – he felt… obsessive. Love and obsession pushed the walls in his chest, he almost cracked a smile out of pure euphoria, his breath was heavy and in disbelief at what just happened, and… his mark. His deep, dark-red mark resembling flame patterns across his forehead and left cheek… they were changing shape.

If squinting one’s eyes… it almost looked like a serpentine dragon was traveling through the fires and making its presence known on his forehead. “Aria… A-Aria… a-again… m-more…” he panted before finally letting his brain shut down. The systems inside were too darn hot, and an emergence lockdown was occurring in his psyche-

*CRASH*

He fell flat on his back, face bloodshot red, almost gasping for air.

WC: 481 [MFT]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria had been expecting a few outcomes from her kiss, Take no longer having feelings for her would have been the worst case scenario and the best would have had their clothes flying across the clearing by now though with how shy Ayeka was that most likely would have bene unlikely but Aria could dream. However Aria was not expecting for what happened next when their lips parted and Take was returned to the floor. The boy appeared to be in a daze, his face flushed and eyes distant as he seemed to be trying to process what has just happened all the while Take's tattoos seemed to mutate and change until he was adorned with a draconic like marking on his forehead.

'Err did I mutate him with my chakra again?' Aria thought to herself in concern as chakra filled her left eye causing the iris to split off into nine tomoe that orbited around the original iris drinking in Take ambient chakra in an effort to determine if he was injured though he seemed far from harmed as drunkenly mewled for more before finally falling backwards into a faint that left him gasping for breath on the floor. As for Aria Take's drunken words had stirred Aria more predatory draconic instincts as she stared down at the boy like she was going to punce on him then and there before her hair once again shimmered flakes of black mingling with the white as Ayeka shared space with Aria. "I th..think you broke him." Ayeka crouched down next to Take and gently prodded him in the chest with a finger but didn't get much of a response before she grinned deviously as Aria replied. "Nah that comes later he just needs a little time to reboot." Taking hold of Take's hands Aria lifted the boy up before wrapping her arm around his back until she had him in a princess carry uncaring his face was half buried in her chest. "Ah um can't we carry him a little bit more ummm. " Aria just smirked at her other half's complaint and said. "Hey you said I could do this my way and I've been waiting awhile so let me enjoy the little things. " Ayeka continued to complain in their mind but didn't force Aria to drop the boy as she began walking back to the village. "This is gonna be fun. Hope your ready for this Take-kun cause I'm not letting you go now." Aria hummed to herself in a cheery tone as they left the clearing.

[Topic left unless stopped]
[Take Kidnapped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back