Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Souseiki [Cloud] ----> Aion [Missing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Souseiki
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class (if you have one): Not sure
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Nanjirou

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Aion

New Character Name: Aion
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: Once beholden to the blade his clan had been mistakenly deceived into believing was their ancestors, Aion began to grow suspicious of the blade during the years leading up to his seclusion as even his famed volatility begin to defy measurement. Increasingly unstable, he managed to exile himself during a moment of clear lucidity to the peripheries of reality where he remained in limbo due to his inability to destroy the blade. A chance encounter during his exile brought him into contact with a wise sage who eventually aided the ex-Raikage into manifesting the slumbering demon into corporeal form so he could slay it once and for all. While it scared him to excise the familiar embrace of Shingontachikawa who had accompanied him during his life, the ritual of purification allowed Aion's true ancestry to awaken from its forced dormancy for the first time in hundreds of generations. The coming years would reveal the first hints of his true ancestry as the wrinkles brought forth from age slowly faded and once incomprehensible human masks began divulging their most intimate thoughts through nothing more than a glance. Aion suspects his otherworldly origins, but he is likely to never know his role between an eons long feud between two sister demons.
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: N/A

Quick Character Description: To the observant combatant, the white shinobi's muscular frame looms menacingly with perfectly fluid movement reflecting a lifetime of form. His handsome face of carved alabaster retains the ferocity of youth with only his crimson eyes reflecting the accumulated experience of vicious slaughterer. His defining characteristic without fail is his inherited albinism which has left his fragile skin milk white.

Character History: For nearly two decades, an esoteric tale was told in the most remote of inns of a pale ghost with haunting eyes that would appear during the worst imaginable night of any traveler's life. They would tell to all those who would ask that the ephemeral being would watch them as if from the very fringes of existence in the midst of their most dire tribulation, never once coming close but never leaving them to the mercy of the elements. He would always disappear moments before the dawn leaving them to speculate whether the visage was a hallucination or divine guide sent to aid. Only the dwindling number of witnesses to the phenomena would mark the passing of the tale into legend as a man once named Aiko returned from alleged dead.

History that requires Cloud Council and Mist Council approval: Two decades after the Dawnbringer's officially proclaimed death, he began a journey in disguise from the outskirts of civilized society. While he was aware that contributions towards stability would play heavily in his favor among the population of Kumogakure, Aion was unwilling to chance his survival on the optimistic hope that the opposition responsible for the political coup that had unseated him had not left standing orders to eliminate him if he were to return among the secretive factions of Kumogakure. He traveled by night over a period of months while leaving no trace of his continued existence until he arrived at a small port on the outskirts of ___ country. Aion undertook the perilous maritime journey that would bring him onto the shores of Water Country where he would continue until he arrived at the proto-Mist village.

Usergroups: N/A

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A

Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A

The last time the character known as Aion existed, he was a certified S-Rank Missing nin. According to the timeline of Kage leaderships in Cloud, it has been at least 37-40 years since his reign came to an end and anywhere from 36-39 years since he was proclaimed dead. What I'd like to know during this process of rebirth is whether Cloud de jure and de facto considers Aion dead which would play a role in arguing for whether I could achieve Wanderer status (in which basically acknowledges he's both stateless but without being hunted) or whether while officially dead, he is still unofficially wanted and thus an S-Rank Missing Nin even though at this stage he is 73 years old. Secondly, I would like Mist Council to evaluate my request for "retroactive sanctuary" in which basically rather than stating that he conveniently came back after forty years he had actually established contact for personal, strategically divulged reasons. This event would have taken place 17 years before the present and Aion would have revealed himself to whoever would have attended to these negotiations and anyone else who would have needed to know. I apologize if it seems complicated but this is basically a working guideline to a bunch of questions I thought would need addressing. I am amenable to discussion, negotiations, and restrictions.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'll take this to Cloud Council re: Aion's status (alive, dead, etc). At this time, since there is no battle system in place and no one can go missing, however, there are no missing shinobi present and unfortunately no one can rebirth into one from OCR.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry for the delay, there have been some pages of debate over this topic and we've come to certain conclusions some of which are out of our hands and have now been sent to admin.

However there are others which directly require your consent and are entirely over to you with whether or not you choose to continue to go through with this rebirth or not.

1 - You cannot rebirth as a missing nin. This just is a rule, it's not going to be broken for you.
2 - Because of this Aion would need to rebirth as a Cloud Shinobi.
3 - Because of this Aion would need to rebirth into Cloud.

Assuming you're okay with all this you'll then need to wait on admin to make a decision on other identified things.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now now, there's no need to get all passive-aggressive on me since after all, I am quite reasonable.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is that I cannot find the specific rule that says I cannot be reborn as a Missing nin. I understand the whole issue with Admin's delays in re-establishing the travel rules and battle system but I was trying to actually figure out if the rule itself specifically forbade people from re-birthing during this unsettled period or re-birthing into Missing Nin. I know it might a couple more months before everything is sorted out but it's still preferable to be re-born as a Missing Nin if the rules allow it.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has been a long standing rule that you can not OCR into a Missing-nin unless you are unretiring a previous character that was one. With the new site, there is no longer any characters that were previously missing nin because they do not exist yet. The Battle system will be up in a week. Maybe you can be the first official Missing-nin and have bragging rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back