Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Spark a Generation. [Canine Contract Training]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_ou7q3yRUGL1tuzodbo1_500.gif

Suyashi would return to the place where he'd been in the Student Tournament... He felt the roar of the crowd as he would spar it out with Maru. He fought hard and managed to overcome his own fears in that fight. He had everyone watching him. Though, Shinzo was the victor of the tournament. The one he was supposed to fight in the semi-finals. Was it something that he held against himself for being so brash that Yukio had to show him the error of his ways? Or that he was holding back until he could fight Kouza? Who knew... but he was angered at the thought, he would push himself over and again to be the one that would be looked to for the future of this village. Shinzo had eclipsed him again, which he was very deserving of. He'd waited so long but moved into the ranks as a Jounin skipping the scholastic and grind.

Pacing he would look around the empty arena, he felt that he needed to pass something onto the next generation... So they would know how he felt growing up here. Something that would seemingly have helped him grow into the man he was becoming. Sushi would be flanked by Norio who seemed to be looking around... reminiscing in it. As he was in the rafters watching because his training with Aki had not been complete enough to compete with Sushi.

Norio, a tall canine, with blue and black fur, had a long bone staff connected at his back, would walk with Sushi just looking around as Sushi would smile and finally speak, "So? How about some training Norio?", nodding the canine companion would draw his staff, "Heh, I thought you'd never ask!", and suddenly they would be clashing with chakra sparking from them as they would go back and forth.

tumblr_n7y7rdaahk1r3ifxzo1_500_by_terraraptor-d8v7wd2.gif

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not far from the clashing pair,a pair of also canine and human would enter the arena and walk around,finding a perfect seat,after a few minutes of searching for the desired seat,he then finds it,a seat right closest to see the fight to the two,and as he realized they were the same pair of man and dog,he grew more interested watching,then wondering if that certain shinobi would like to train the him.

But,as he wouldn't want to disturb the pair,he then simply sits down with his own canine companion resting on top of his head,as his canine kin was on top of him,he became a bit careful of how he was sitting,as he wouldn't want his kin to fall down and get hurt.

And after a few more minutes of watching he would be amazed by the skills they hone and expresses it vocally as he whispers to himself.

"These guys....really have skills........"

After a few more moments of watching,he wouldn't get tired of watching the two,as he was very much amazed by them,and thinking maybe he can be taught a thing or two from them.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blazing! The Duo would spark their weapons against one another while Suyashi would throw lightning jutsu and Norio would bat the bolts of light away! They seemed to be evenly matched and even seemed to move similarly. Suyashi and Norio were bonded. They were one with one another and Suyashi's sage mode would become more formed, without turning and having to enter into a canine-like state, he would be able to channel the chakra better... Alas this was not the day to be speaking about this. As Suyashi would begin to smell the scent of a boy... someone who seemed to be in the want for something more. Something which Suyashi would be able to teach... They would continue battling back and forth for sometime until, Suyashi would stop looking back up to the boy.

"Oioi! Boy! Would you like to learn something Cool?", nodding he would tilt his head with Norio stopping to stand next to him, "What did you have in mind Sushi-boy.", which caused Suyashi to lean in to Norio and whisper, "Imma teach the kid the Summoning Technique..."<i></i> nodding Norio would smirk, this would give the kid an advantage over many other kids his age... and it would set him up for success. Something that Mikasa did for him, maybe it would lead him to want to join the branch he was apart of, just like he joined Medics for Mikasa and became a better shinobi overall because of it.

"Whaddya say kid?"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then as he now saw the human in the pair fire bolts of lighting onto his canine kin,it made him even more amazed about the fight,then as he realized the unseen audience watching them for a while and offering him trainingn,it then caught him in surprise and interest,he thought that he was just daydreaming,to confirm it,he then stood up and carried his canine companion and ran nearer to them and asks them.

"Really?...can I really train with you?!".

He asks,excited as he got an opportunity to become stronger than his current state,then as the man has asked him of what he thinks about training,he then replied happily.

"Sure!.....I want to learn everything you know!".

He said to him,agreeing to learn from him,to become stronger and use it to become like his parents,two powerful members of the Inuzuka Clan,and this training might just be it,it just might be the ticket to become powerful.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A smirk ran across Suyashi's demeanor, this was going to be a chance to pass things onto the next generation of shinobi like they were passed down to him. He enjoyed the thought that he could give back after so much was given to him. There were things within the sanctums of his heart that he would take into account but he didnt think that anything would take away the thoughts that surmised themselves to be much more thoughtful than passing on his personal experiences. With the chatter of a Tournament rising, maybe he would get this kid a chance to be the one of the best. Who knew, maybe he would surpass Suyashi himself? The thought of that would make Suyashi smile, but he was also very keen to the thought that this was all going to come together nicely while he would definitely manage to teach the arts of Canine Summoning to Kira.

"So kid... Tell me about yourself? Whats your name... Do you belong to a Clan? Uchiha, Hyuuga, etc?" nodding Norio would flank Suyashi before awaiting instructions, this would be very interesting especially with the ideals that would come from these inclinations. Every idea, every thought that passed through Suyashi's mind would be placed heavily in doubt or hope, things that he wanted to happen like being able to help his mother heal from whatever was plaguing her. That was Doubt. Because he doubted himself on the concept. The Hope came from the thought of maybe becoming the man she wanted him to become. And more. Same for Kira, Maybe since he would approach the kid so young, that he would be able to coach him into the ways of light. And maybe more so a chance to become a mainstay in this village, and not just another name in the crowd.

"Sheesh, Sorry where are my manners. I am Minamoto Suyashi, but most call me Sushi. I am the Canine Sage of Konoha, and mostly I'm the Head of Research in the Medical Branch.", nodding he would give his hand to the boy as he give it for a shake. Or more? Who knew...

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then as he acknowledges his name to him,he also heard the man asking which clan he belongs,due to that,he greets him and proudly answers.

"I am from the Inuzuka,my name is Kiramaru,nice to meet you,Mr. Sushi"

He said to him as they exchanged handshakes,as he did so he then smiles,an opportunity and chance to become powerful,this is it,this might just be the ticket he thought,as that contract also fits his feral,canine like nature,he also can't wait what will his summon be,would it be like his?or different,multiple questions started popping inside his thoughts as he grew more excited about the training.

And as he said he was an Inuzuka,it was obvious,the red fang marks symmetricaly designed on his cheeks,the slitted canine like eyes,the dog on his head,and not to mention the other marks designed on his jacket,and also the unseen bond between him,and his canine kin.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sitting for a moment he would wonder what an inuzuka was for a moment, then snapping his fingers! He remembered reading about them in the academy. A Clan based around Canines... A Clan of people that were given a Ninken to help their training. So this would definitely be easy for the boy to learn! Suyashi would smile, "Oioi! You're the first Inuzuka I've actually ever met. Pretty cool, eh? So this technique will be quite easy for you to pick up since your clan is one with Canines and such already. This will allow you to call the hierarchy of the canines to your side. Maybe not the Overlord... but his son's, daughters, and greatest generals. So what you'll be learning is... the Summoning Howl Technique. Better known as Toboe wa Kuchiyose no Jutsu.", Sushi would begin to continue before Norio would step forward with a paw stretched out.

"Firstly Sushi-boy... I have to figure out if this boy is fit for summoning. He may be Inuzuka, trusted... but is he loyal to the clan? To this village? To himself?", Norio would look to Sushi who would nod his head and would step back allowing Norio to continue. "So boy... Tell me about yourself... why should you learn something like this? To be able to summon some of the strongest comrades to your side. What will you use them for?" Norio stood there with his arms crossed awaiting the response...

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then as the man told him about the summoning jutsu he will teach and the explanation,he then grins,especially happy due to the fact that being an Inuzuka had it's significant perks when it comes to things like this,because of that he then asks him about it's difficulty,to know that if it's difficulty is a bit over his average skill,he might be reminded that his abilities need polishing.

"Will it be hard,Sir?If it is hard,I'll do my best to be just as good!".

He said with confdence,as it will be of great help to him and to others even,if he works hard to achieve the peak of mastery on the summoning jutsu,then as the dog whom,that speaks human?Abruptly spoke,questioning the future actions he will do with the summoning jutsu,and as the wolf man?Questioned him,he then said to him.

"I will use the summoning jutsu to cause no wrongs,I repeat,no wrongs,whatever my actions will be involving the jutsu,are all actions for the good,not for the bad"

He said to the human speaking dog,attempting to convince the human dog,that speaks in human,that his actions with the jutsu will be for the greater good not for the worse crimes.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at the lad Sushi and Norio would look to one another before smiling and nodding. There was something definitely going to happen with this. Though by the end of this Kira would know how to summon the Canines... and Sushi was eager to find out what he would summon. Which Clan of Canines would choose him, though it didnt matter honestly as long as he was apart of the Pack. "It will be hard. Though, the main goal is to focus. And to allow the true intentions of your heart be open. They say Dog is Man's Best friend, because Canine and Dog are Loyal to Man. And Vice Versa. You must find it in yourself to know what that is... And what that means to you. Sushi here is Loyal to Mikasa his Mentor and to the Village of Konoha. This is why the pack is loyal to him. Canines follow the Master, but the Contract is something that calls to your true intentions..", nodding he would looking at Sushi as the boy would step forward.

"Norio is correct... I travelled to the land of the Canine to learn things... but I devoted myself to them because they have helped me in my endeavors to become the best Shinobi I can be... and in return I give them, the canines, my full honesty and loyalty to them because we all have the same purpose. We want to live the best life for all...", nodding Norio would pat Suyashi on the back before Sushi would step back once again sitting himself down and watching Kira as he opened up a pouch and began shaving a Kunai and sharpening its edges. Norio continued, "Alright Kira... Before you learn... You have to understand the chakra needed for this is different from normal chakra... You pour yourself into a mini ritual in order to summon or to call upon us. So, we'll give it a few tries until you get it down.. And while you practice, you will tell me about your past... About your family... and what makes you loyal to this country, to your family, to your friends. What are your dreams and aspirations... and everything in between.", Norio would nod before explaining the ritual.

"You will need to concentrate. Most people use the easiest way, cutting yourself and utilizing blood in order to call the blood pact. However you have not signed it yet... so I will give you something... temporary while you do this. These Handsigns. Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram...", and as he would chant the names he would also show with Suyashi mimicking Norio from behind. "Get the Handsigns down first.".

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While both the man and the dog-man were gesturing each other,Kira wondered what they were doing that for? And after seeing them both smile and nod,it seems that it was it,as he assumed that they both agreed on teaching him,and then after,then after hearing the dog man explaining something,Kira faces him,while listening,he hears things about true intentions,loyalty,it all seems important,dogs are known to be loyal to man since time immemorial,after also hearing about the said difficulties of the lesson.

"You're not kidding about the difficulty at all sir,this is hard,but I'll try my best to not dissapoint y'all".

Said the young man,emphasizing the "is" on his speech as he knew both of them weren't kidding,the lesson will be hard and he knows that,and after mentioning that he will exert his efforts to not dissapoint both of them at the duration of the training,then as the man spoke,he focused his attention to him,This guy is so cool!...Kira exclaimed in his mind whilst smiling,This is one of most things i don't regret doing! After fanboying inside his mind,he saw the dog pull out a kunai and sharpening,he took a gulp and asked.

"We're not stabbing something,right?".

Then after hearing the man-dog's explanation,he then sighs in relief,Phew!..thought I'll have to do something sketchy to get this,but apparently,no,Kira said in his mind in relief,thankful that his imaginations didn't get the best of reality,while hearing the dog-man's explanation,he then thought of what things he did that seems loyal to his country,family and friends,unfortunately,Kira has not much related to loyalty,and as he also heard about talking about them,it made him a tad nervous,and a tad more as he heard something about dreams and aspirations,as he does not have much of those other than becoming stronger than he is now,then as he was asked to perform the following handseals of Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram...,he does so,and in no time,he's already weaving it like it was just a normal task,then while also doing that,he then speaks of his loyalty to the country,family,friends etc. which is pretty empty,as he was a bit of a troublemaker.

"Well.....about the loyalty thing.....i haven't done much in life that actually seems like loyalty.

He took a pause on his speech while he currently performs the chain of handseals all over again,not mentioning his status as a troublemaker to some as he thought that it would be embarrasing to talk about,so to avoid slipping to that topic,he quickly turned to the dreams and aspirations part the dog man told him to talk about.

"Well...about the dream....i only have one for now...that is to become stronger than i am...and that's just it".

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Astonished in the idea that this kid would think to himself about the trials that would be in such a manner, Norio would smirk. Norio didnt know what Kidding was... he was a staunch canine. Very 'by the book', so to speak. Alas, there came moments in the life of Norio that he would fine it within himself to be suprisingly daft to humanity. He was the fused being of two very wise entities, but he was strong. Might be even stronger than Suyashi, who knew?

At any pace Norio would not prod too deeply, but he would speak solemnly, "So, Have you learned about the light and darkness? Those chakras... or anything of that sort?", tilting his head he would continue to press his paw against the back of Kira before he noticed that the handsigns are a bit off. Frowning and growling a bit, Norio would bark, "OI! Pay attention to those handsigns! If you mess them up you're liable to summon a pup into battle when pups shouldnt be battling high stress battles! You get me!", shaking his head he would remove his paw and grunt.

"If you're not going to take this serious... You can leave. This is serious. Because of this... you might be tasked with saving the life of the Hokage, a Sennin or even Suyashi. You and your summon will need to have near flawless cooperation with your summons, whether you have one... or a pack. They will be following your command. As I follow Suyashi's. In return we give you loyalty by risking our lives for you. Okay?", nodding once again Norio's tone would drop to a soft tone, trying to get through to Kira that this was serious. The battle of light and dark needed him to be completely unwavering to that notion.

Though it was cleat that Kira wasnt playing, he had to make sure there would be no slippage to his prowess. One mistake would mean a life lost. Many lives lost. A village Lost. Or A Village frozen over. One thing remained that Suyashi would keep himself quiet unless spoken to... because there needed to be something of a chance... but Norio had other plans.

"It is said one can smell the attitude of another with enough practice. Something that a Canine can do from birth. If not right after birth into this world... however, Loyalty is a trait that has no scent... no driving reminder that you can be found out unless you're caught in a lie... understand? I say that to ask... You speak of loyalty as if its something far fetched to you... Like you've never experienced Loyalty. So Let me give you an example...", nodding he would press the paw back against Kira again.

"...Your best friend has killed the Hokage. And he has come to you for refuge, what do you do?"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While practicing the handsigns all over and over,he hears the dog-man ask about light and dark chakra,easy!...i know bout those!...i even have one myself...except it's a dark type apparently,a Cursed Seal,then after remmering that,he then tends to not talk about it as promised to Nitish,instead replying to him that he knows about the said light and dark chakra.

"Yes Sir! I know bout them light and dark stuff!".

Then after the dog man watched him perform the handsigns,the dog man notices there was a few errors,he then was suprised as the dog man shaked his head,then apologizing.

"S-sorry Sir! I will fix the error".

As the dog man mentioned him that he was not taking seriously and should leave,he then said to him,standing his ground,showing him that he won't do what weaklings do.

"Sir!..i believe you are barking up the wrong tree!..I object your statement for me to leave!....i cannot leave!...that is what a weakling would do!...".

He said to the dog man,the weak are the only ones who leave an oppurtunity to become powerful,and only the weak then after hearing that it might be fatal if he had made even the slightest error,as the dog said his speech about this so-called "Loyalty".

Then,after hear his question that if his best friend has killed the Hokage,and seeks refuge,what would he do? This was a dodgy question,how will he answer it?....Then,to answer the question the most acceptable way possible,after a few moments of thinking,he came up with an answer with two conditions.

"Well since it's an example....if the Hokage he killed was evil...not saying the current Hokage is evil,then i will give him the refuge,but if he kills it for his own fun,i'd ignore his request for refuge".

Kira smiles,feeling relieved he found the loophole of his question,as he had not specified to what type Hokage his "best friend" killed,which gave him an opportunity to make the best answer he can create possible.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back