Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Speedy Recap (Exam, Katsu)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Minako! Are we there yet?!” The sound of a delightful little girl spoke as she walked next to a silverette. She seemed to be very excited, and she also seemed to be very happy. “I can’t wait to see how this works!!”

The older woman simply chuckled as the both of them stopped to see a statue of a Uchiha, which caused Minako to chuckle. “That’s you, a Uchiha, isn’t it??” Minako questioned as they both finally entered Kitsune park.

“Sure is!” The brunette replied. “I have fathers traits!”

Minako arrived in Kitsune park because there was a very lucky student that appeared to be ready for an exam. Lucky them! What made Minako happy though, was that she felt honoured to be able to produce such an exam. This would be her very first exam that she was gonna proctor, so she had to make sure she was gonna do this the right way.

“Will he be here soon??” The brunette asked as she glanced at her older cousin with a beam on her face. “It’s extremely early in the morning! What if he hasn’t had breakfast yet?!”

“I’d be surprised if he has if he woke up late, but hopefully what I have planned will wake up his brain, I plan on going on a jog with him before the exam, it’ll prepare his brain. The only problem is that I am taking no shit from him so if he decides to take the piss i’ll drop kick him into next week in Kumo fashion.”

After the young woman giggled, she crossed her arms and looked to the sky. “Can I join in??”

“Sure! You can help me with some of the stuff I am gonna proctor him with, Akemi!”

Words: 292
Summoning Katsu! :) Good luck!​
<i>
</i>

Imaya Kuza

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsu was in a bit of a pickle… He had an exam later today, but at the moment he was surrounded by twenty cats in a dead-end, and he was soaked head-to-toe in tuna oil. How did he get into this situation? That wasn’t important. What was important was that these felines weren’t going to let him get out without a fight. They were a tenth his size, but their claws were razor sharp and they had the numbers to even the odds.

Katsu knew he couldn’t draw his blade, instead tightening the rope between the guard and the sheath so it didn’t slip off. He crouched, lowering his center of gravity, and bared his teeth. The cats hissed and screamed. Katsu, in turn, gave his own battle cry. “GRAAAAA-

With new red stripes across his face, arms, and everywhere else, Katsu arrived at Kitsune Park, albeit a bit late. He had a piece of toast in his mouth, buttered of course, and giving a little salute to his supposed proctor and her… assistant?

Naikiri Katsu, here for my Genin Exam. What do I need to beat up?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back