Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Staff Team Updates

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The staff teams on Ninpocho Chronicles are undergoing a massive revision in the coming months which is beginning today with a change in the administrative team: namely, the team is undergoing a reduction and a revamp in its role on the site. Due to this, changes have been made to those who are placed on the team.

As of this moment there will be a combined amount of eight administrators on the site: five General Administrators, who function as the leaders of the OoC portions of the site from who village moderator and other moderator teams are escalated to, as well as who act as the heads of areas such as battle system development and setting on the site. And three Head Administrators who supersede the General Administrators, should the need arise.

We realize that this, and other, changes may seem abrupt as they occur in the future, but please understand that they have been thought out as to what is needed for the future of the site.

Presently, this is not effecting the Contract Mod or the Battle Mod groups. Their present heads are still in charge, save that making it clear that the administrative group supersedes them.

Your present administrative group consists of:

Head Administrators

General Administrators

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long term Administrator Mikaboshi (Reiko) has stepped down from his position and it goes without question that his service to the team was truly valued. On behalf of the site and the Administration Team, thank you for all the hard work you have placed into the site over the years. Knowing that an individual could place so much time into our community is truly inspiring. We wish you the best with any en devour endeavor that you may encounter.

On a lighter note, the Administration Team would like to welcome Santaru Rin and Toraono Kuro to the Administration Team. Feel free to spam their Private Message box.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In summary:

Kazamatsuri Sho stepped down from the Head Administrator position. More recently, Minamoto Taro and Senju Tadao also stepped down from General Administrator.

The final 3 Admin Idol candidates have filled our three General Administrator slots. Our new GAs are Eiji of Sand, Kagemaru of Leaf, and Masao of Cloud. They will be happy to help you with whatever you need!

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tis a Sad day in Ninpocho Chronicles. A few days ago, Santaru Run stepped down as an Admin. When the Admin team was down to only 3 people, she was the best teammate I could ask for and can honestly say that I couldn't have managed without her. She was my only candidate available for the Head Admin position and it is with a sad heart that I see her leave. I wish her the best and hope that someday she will return.

That leaves not only 1 spot to fill on the Admin team but 2. 1 is for a General Admin, and the other is for a Head Admin. While the Head Admin position will remain open for the foreseeable future, I would like to welcome back two of our past Admin.

Nokugara Koroki
Kazamatsuri Sho

Both of these Admin were highly active returning this site to it's glory between the time of the hack, and the opening in October. Though they both left the team for different reasons, their dedication to this team and the site have always been of the highest marks. I personally feel that the Admin team, as well as the site, benefits from their return.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Its a sad day in the land of NC, today we have lost Saemon and Takaki Masao have both stepped down both for their own reasons, more personal so that will not be discussed openly. We as the Admin team would like to show a vote of appreciation towards the both of these fine members, they will be missed and we appreciate all of the work they put in to keeping the site working and moving forward. Someday they both may return, but hopefully things change for them both.

In light of this, we have decided to bring up two very capable and deserving members to the team who have both shined in the light of their own personal villages in the recent times, so a round of applause would go to the two up and comers!

Senju Kazuki of Leaf.
Kogami Ayumu of Cloud

Both of these guys have shown long standing loyalty and activity to their villages and around the site. Answering questions, and making sure those around them have the best roleplaying experience that they could possibly have. It is with great honor and gratitude I present them as the two new Admin that will join our team. Please PM them their congratulations and give them time to get adjusted into the positions. They will be getting alot of amazing things out to you all very soon.

Until next time,
The Administrative Team.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Another move being made now, Recently our Kogami Ayumu has felt a surge of IRL ordeals, and will not be able to fully join the Admin Team as discussed. We apologize as a team for this, but we send our thoughts to Ayumu so things will begin to get better for him and he will have the most fun he can as long as he's been around. I would applaud him for his efforts. Maybe in the future he will be able to join us again, but for now we present the next crop of NCers that have been watched and even with former Admin they have been suggested and have shown their rigorous works for the site.

Please make way for the Two newest Admin Joining the team:

Keiji Of Cloud
Takahashi Shiori of Suna

Both to which have been on the site for a fair amount of time, we feel that with a look into the future of the site they will have whats best for their villages and the site as a whole. I firmly believe that they are the cream of the crop in terms of knowing their systems and wanting whats best for the site. Congratulations to Shiori and Keiji!

Until next time,
The Administrative Team.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As a recent occurrence, a change of the Head Administrative team came upon us, as Senju Zenichi stepped down from his position. We give our heartfelt thanks for all the great moments and the great administrative leadership he has shown through his time amongst the team. His great abilities and leadership will forever be a shining beacon for us all, and although it is saddening to see him go, we look forward at what opportunities comes in the future.

For the moment the details are still being strung together and decision that will be everlasting throughout the site is being worked on as we speak.
Final details of what will happen with the Administration team will be posted as they are done.

Until next time,
The Administrative Team.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I come to the players now with a headline. Taking in the thoughts of the players around the site, many of my fellow peers in Admin, and the site owner, I have finally been able to make the best decision (in terms of Staff) for the site. I present to you all, Keiji of Cloud, the newest Head Administrator. He will be working along side the current team and with site owner Ryoma to make the site amazing, fun and above all fair. It is my hope that he will continue his good works for the site, and be a voice of the players as he has been in recent history. So, do congratulate him on this accomplishment and stay tuned because we will be looking for nominations for future Administrators for this wonderful site.

Until next time.
Setsumon Rozan (Co-Head Admin)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
We officially welcome Kouin to the Administrator Group.
It's no secret that with the recent occurrences, the Administration team has been actively scouring the user base for those few bright lights that might help and illuminate the site, and assist in making Ninpocho all the more awesome. And maybe relive past glory in the meantime!
May his work and example be one to follow.
Feel free to send him a PM his way and give a congratulations, he deserves it!

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I bet alot of people saw this coming. Either way, as of recently there have been alot of OOC decisions made by myself that have displeased many. And many more than I thought. I had my own opinions for quite sometime, and I honestly did what I thought was the best. I am human, and I have made many mistakes... but this decision of Stepping down from Head Admin and all Administrative roles on Ninpocho Chronicles, is not a mistake. In order to do better for the site, I feel the baton is not in my hands to do so. So, with my last few moments of Head Adminship, me and Keiji have decided to move Senju Kazuki and Toraono Kuro up to the ranks of Head Admin and I do hope, that they fill up the Administrative roster with those people who are willing and able to make the decisions for NC that I could not.

I will be on the constructive work for Stone, and thereafter I will be apart of no Out of Character Positions. Just enjoying roleplaying...

Farewell,
Taro~

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We officially welcome Kamaru to the Administrator Group.
With Rozan's recent departure and myself and Kuro's promotion to Head Admin, the Admin became a little understaffed, with just Shiori and Kouin. Thus we welcome Kamaru to the team, hoping that him and his fresh ideas, we can bring back NC to its golden age.
May his work and example be one to follow.
Feel free to send him a PM his way and give a congratulations, he deserves it!

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We officially welcome Shoukyou Tatsuya and Hoshikata to the Administrator Group.
The admin team is now one step closer to being complete. Both have a great history with Ninpocho. Both were admin before. Both are people with strong opinions and different ideas than the current administration. If Ninpocho is to succeed, we need people that think differently as well.
May their work and example be one to follow.
Feel free to send them a PM their way and give congratulations, they deserve it!

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Administration Team is ongoing vast changes and restructuring to make the team more effective, better and more functional.

With this in mind Mikaboshi An old, practically ancient player of Ninpocho, heralded as an amazing Administrator and wise player on all accounts.
Is now being welcomed back to the Administrator team, we the current Administrators welcome him back to the ranks of Admin with open arms and look forward to see what comes next.

Look forward to the future, as it shines brighter for each day that passes.

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With regret, the admin team is letting Kouin go so he can handle issues which have arisen in the real world.
Kouin was a good and active admin, and will be missed.
To fill his spot, we have select Uri of sand who over the many years he has spent on the site has proven his desire to help and see it strong again and again.

We welcome him to the team with open arms and look forward to seeing what can be accomplished with his experience on the team.

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sadly, Shiori has had some IRL issues arise and the admin team has let her step back to handle those. She was a one of a kind admin and a good voice, and she will be missed.
To fill the empty position the team has elected to promote Karurosu, a former member of Mist and Stone councils, as well as contract and the advertisement teams.

So give him a hearty congratulations.

Until next time.
The Administrative Team

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mikaboshi has decided to step down and become full time Dev Head, a decision supported by all.
In addition, due to recent issues offline, Kari and Uri have stepped down from admin.

So we've decided to raise Tsuirakuya Shashu of Cloud and Raharu Tao of Stone to the rank of admin! Send them some congratulations!

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You may have noticed three people left but only two came on.

I'd like to announce this was not an oversight, admin would like to welcome Takashi Shiori back onto the team. Give her a congratulations.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru has been a member of the admin team for some time now, and always appreciated for his input and view on matters.
However, real life has a way of catching up to all of us, and sometimes in ways we least prepare for.
Due to such circumstances, Kamaru has been removed from the admin team and we offer a respectful thanks for all of his hard work and his attitude that led to him working well with others.

This does leave a void to be filled, and a long player of NC has stepped up to the plate in a big way.
Mizushima Nanami, known as Adell, is a smart player who always looks out for the game and her presence on the team is sure to be a boon.
So give a warm congratulations to her when you speak to her!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Admin and friend Shoukyou Aika has been recently removed from the Administrative Team. Her real life has become busy and she has not been able to dedicate her time as she once did to this site. She is a hard worker and she has been very dedicated to the betterment of this RP community so she will be greatly missed.

Thank you Aika for all your hard work.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After almost an entire year, Tsuirakuya Shashu of Cloud has been removed from the administration.
This was done due to there being a case of leaking from within and without both the Administration as well as Dev.
And Shashu being identified as a culprit in the case.

The administration team is functioning entity that should always be the trusted party of the site. Everyone on the team is there because they are trusted. Their power is there to try to maintain a community which is highly beloved by many people. Leaking not only betrays this trust but also threatens the security of the site as well as the mental and, in some cases, physical safety of their fellow admin.

Shashu has done a terrific job of being an Administrator and her work is highly appreciated and has served well for the whole community, and we regret that circumstances have brought this decision about.
We thank her for service and we hope she continues to strive forward to achieve great things for herself beyond this point.

Until next time.
The Administrative Team.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back