Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Staring Toward the Effervescent Heavens [Contract Search]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Staring Toward the Effervescent Heavens [Contract Search

Her suspicions had been correct, even the Gods grew lonely in these Hellish lands, and being the social butterfly, well more like an ugly moth of some sort, Chiyoko was she was happy to pay the man a visit every once in a while. Besides, she enjoyed the landscape of the mountains, save for those few frozen bodies one inevitably ran into on the way up. "Good, I'll definitely pay you a visit again, Shinha-Sama." Like the man she had few people she could constitute as friends, outside of the Tax Bitch of Kumogakure and Nee-Chan she didn't particularly get along with others, something about having a general disdain for the upper class, middle class, and a good bit of the lower class, really she didn't particularly care for most people including her fellow Shinobi, especially those that claimed to be murdering folks under the guise of some sort of greater good.

Once again Shinha-Sama attempted to comfort her on the matter of her dead guide, and once again she insisted upon being the hard-headed trollop she was, though she didn't directly say anything further about the matter it was fairly obvious from the expression plastered upon her face that she did not agree with his sentiment. His kindness had already been wasted, perhaps it would not have been if he was guiding a better person along those snowy tracks, or perhaps not. She had no way of telling. Though she did begin to tire of thinking about the dead man, whether she blamed herself or not meant little, he was dead and there was little she could do about that. Warming her hands by the fire the thought of sleep was gaining more and more appeal, normally she didn't sleep until the wee hours of the morning, but there was something about this place that made her want to close her eyes and rest her head, perhaps it was the cold, or perhaps it was something else.

"I'll take your word for it, can't say I've met any other Kami in my life, or any I know of." Circulation and warmth was returning to her extremities as she sat by the fire listening to the God who was more than happy to answer her questions, though she was beginning to run out of them.

She wondered what the man considered to be a 'few decades', in her mind Kami lived eternal lives and never aged, but having never known one she couldn't claim that as true. A sudden question sparked in her mind, she wondered if the man ever wanted to leave his abode, if he was tethered to the mountain by some ethereal force, or if he simply enjoyed the solitude more than he let on. "You could always come to the village with me, Shinha-Sama." Her statement was as nonchalant as she could muster, her gaze never leaving the fire burning before her.

[OOC: Apologies on the delay.]

[MFT]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Shinha was glad to hear that she would visit him. He hoped she would keep her word, but he had a feeling she would. She seemed like she would keep her word, and like a good person, under the tough act. Though it seemed nothing he could say would stop her from blaming herself, humans were odd, and stubborn. He just didn't like people sulking, she wasn't sulking that badly, but it still made him feel pity.

Shinha poked at the fire with a stick, though her comment sparked curiosity. Leave this mountain? He never thought of it... He was assigned to this mountain, he never had an offer to leave it. "Well to go to your village, I'd need to be assigned to you. I am assigned to this mountain, so I have never really left here." He stated, though he was definitely interested in leaving this freezing peak. Meet new people, but it would only last for a decade or two before he would be sent back here... He'd rather spend that decade or two outside, than on this mountain, even if it were to end.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The thought of having a Kami assigned to her was an odd one, memories of a dog she once had meandered through her mind, though the man was no canine and he was no pet she could not draw any similar situations in her mind. "What would that entail?" She asked breaking her gaze from the fire as he stoked the flames, if she were to even consider the option it would have to be carefully thought over, doubting that Oyabun-San would be happy with her if she brought home what appeared to be a mountain stray. Then again he couldn't really refuse the request of her only daughter and the only Shinobi in the family, tussling her hair she wondered what his response may be along the response of her brothers, one of which was a verifiable sociopath who didn't much care for new people.

Fuck it.

She thought to herself, staring toward the silver haired celestial being having decided that it couldn't possibly be that bad to take on the responsibility of a pet, er, the responsibility of another person, er, of a God. "I suppose if you want to come back to the village I'd be willing to take responsibility for you, Shinha-Sama. Could always use more good influences in my life, safe to say the ones I have right now are few and far between." Really she had little idea what she was getting into, but hey that's how all good stories begin.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Shinha pondered as she asked what would that entail. "Well its a contract. It would entail that I would be assigned to you, to help you... Though there some limits..." He explained, though he was sure how to explain it exactly.
"I suppose if you want to come back to the village I'd be willing to take responsibility for you, Shinha-Sama. Could always use more good influences in my life, safe to say the ones I have right now are few and far between."

Shinha smiled as she said this, and then he nodded and stood. "Alright, its really simple, well to a point." He started, then he picked up the flower that she had picked earlier. He simply wiped it, and it turned into a large book. It seemed like a magician's trick. The book was white, and had the same soft glow as the flower had. This was the contract, well at least the one he carried around. He opened it up, and laid it in front of Chiyoko.

Inside the book was a written language that had not been seen in decades. There were lines, and seemingly names. "This is the contract." He said as he pointed to a line. "Sign your name here in your blood, then you will be able to summon me using the summoning jutsu, if you know it. Anytime, you may also find others of my kind as well, that is willing to give you a hand, in the spirit realm, or whatever you humans call it." He explained to her, "So whenever you are ready." He stated, though he had no doubt that this is what he wanted, he just hoped she would not abuse the kami's kindness.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Kami's explanation wasn't the best, but she could live with it, something told her that entering into a contract with the man wouldn't mean selling her soul to the devil, or so she at least hoped. From what he explained the contract would basically state that he would be helping her in whatever she needed, within reason, and in return she was effectively his caretaker for the time he remained under contract with her. The whole matter sounded fair enough.

Sitting in silence she watched as the pale haired man transformed her flower to a tome laying it down before her and explaining the technicalities of signing into the contract, mainly that it had to be done in blood which was, admittedly, a little disconcerting. Nodding silently she looked back to the man, thinking back to stories of her youth of children unwittingly signing their lives away in contracts such as the one that was before her, but her gut told her to trust the man. "No going back now." she muttered looking down toward the palm of her hand, nipping at her thumb until blood trickled from the sensitive skin.

Scrawling her signature upon the book before her it seemed their deal was finalized, now hopefully the man didn't turn into some demonic abomination and steal her soul away. "Alright Shinha-Sama, what now? Or is it done just like that, writing my name on the paper? I mean, I kind of expected a little more pizzazz, like fireworks shooting from the sky onto the earth or some shit." Shrugging her shoulders she was still unsure of how the whole situation worked having never signed a contract of this sort before.

[MFT 282]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

[Sorry for the wait, I have been unmotivated lately. I will try to force a post out tonight or something though...]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back