Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strange Homecoming [Requesting Entry]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How incredibly stupid of him to have gotten lost. How incredibly stupid of him to have diverged from the plan. But he would not let it go to waste. He still had time and before he could aggravate the matter, it was best to find ways to communicate back to Junko. For that, he would have to formally enter Leaf and ask for a way to communicate back to Kumogakure. Of course, the only thing that really stands in his way was the fact that close to twelve years ago, he had left this country after his family had exiled him. To be more precise, they were probably hoping he would die of the wounds before leaving him in the forest near the border, so he should be treated as dead. And such were the memories he had always wanted to forget.

But years have passed– more than a decade to be exact. Any wound have long healed. Any animosity have long disappeared. And any curiosity have long died. Or so he thought. It was his encounter with a certain Kaji back in Port Cirrus of Lightning Country that his interest about the country he was born in returned. And so, his heart raced as if he had been running for days as he stared at the large gate that was seemingly protecting what is known as Konohagakure. He may have once mused at the idea that he should plan for an exchange as a medical student, but that was just out of jest at that time. Now, however, he was really standing before the gates and he almost couldn’t believe it.

Steeling his heart; calming his mind, Kiri would run a hand along his hair to keep the fringes away from straying along his eyes. He would then pat down on the vest he wore and righted the backpack. He tightened the band that kept his long hair in place and straightened his glasses. It wouldn’t do to look all unscrupulously at this moment. Ah, but he wasn’t one to glaringly show his headband that identified him as a shinobi of Kumogakure.

Walking towards the gate, he would wait and stare upward, hoping to see any guardsman. He had experienced manning the gates back home (no matter how ironic that sounded) with his mentor, Osuteno, and he knew of the bureaucracies involved. He was just hoping he would not get into any trouble here– a strange homecoming for someone who has never lived beyond the manor of the Hasegawa Clan of Leaf during his childhood, right before he was abandoned and eventually grew up as a Cloudie. Ah, but Kaji did say that Konoha wasn’t a bad place. So perhaps he should keep an open mind, even if he were to accidentally bump into someone from his clan.

[Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi was stood at the gates looking at the documents of people entering as he looked across and noticed the stranger, a new comer that he had never seen before. A small frown came from under the Anbu Captains mask. Pushing down on his legs he made the gap disappeared instantly as his black captain cloak waved slightly in the wind from the rush of movement. His mask covered his face as he looked towards the man. Taking him in for a few seconds, his hands under his robes concealed any movements that had to be made. As he allowed his eyes to gleam the normal green colour had gone. Instead lay in place the mangekyo sharingan.

“What brings you to the gates on such a wonderful day?”

His voice calm as he addressed the man wondering if he had a good enough reason to be here, though right now everything had been peaceful. And with the recent admittance of the Hokage he knew that others were coming to the gates. Maybe this was who he had to wait for he wasn’t sure though. After all it had to be handled as always. As he glanced at the man his hand came out in an open palm awaiting something to be placed into it.

“Documentation please”

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn’t long before his vision was sudden obstructed. Kiri took a step back as figure suddenly appeared before him. The latter’s movements was fast, too fast, that he felt a sickening churn in his stomach. Should things go awry, Kiri knew he’d be in trouble faster than anything else. Not to mention that the presence of the mask that the other wore only meant that this individual was someone from ANBU, much like how they usually operated back home (again, rather ironically speaking that he was now returning to the land of his birth). But he would not let himself show any signs of being agitated.

Instead, he would keep his cool for as long as possible. After all, it wasn’t like he had anything to hide. Was there? Oh, right… his passport…. that was held by Junko before their separation…

“I was hoping to find myself a courier,” answered Kiri, eyes not wavering from looking straight to where he thought would be the eyes of the other. “I need to send a very important message and did not want to rely on posts from the countryside. That and because I believe I have gotten myself lost.”

And of course, when the said ANBU greeter had reached out his hand, expecting for Kiri to present the proper traveling documents, Kiri knew he was out of options. For a moment, he wondered if telling the truth would actually help him. Or maybe it would only bring more trouble. After all, it would seem farfetched that he would be separated from the man who held his documents.

“Unfortunately, I have none at the moment. My…” he paused as he tried to rein in a bit of irritation seemingly building up. To be honest, it was more like he was angry with himself for getting lost in the first place. “My supervisor has them…” But even then, the destination was Sand!!! He really had no reason to be in Leaf to be honest. “We’ve gotten separated. Which is why I need to send word immediately.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words, as he brought himself up to full height. His outstretch hand was empty and that was a problem for the man that stood in front of him. As he checked his surroundings his hand came back under the Anbu cloak as he continued to stare at the man, his eyes unblinking.

“Lost your supervisor, with that your identification. See before we had no problem, now we have a big one on our hands it would seem”

His voice calm, cold and calculating from the years of training that he had been put through. As he watched the man he allowed a small sigh to come from his lips. Of course, his day would become an issue but at least the male in front of him seemed calm enough to be reasoned with, so asking a few more questions wouldn’t hurt before things got out of hand. Better to ask questions that resort to violence at first sight.

“What is your reason for visiting leaf? Where have you come from? Who are you? When did you enter the leaf area?”

Simple questions and he was hoping that in reply he would get a simple answer, but only time would tell. The man seemed upfront about his documentation maybe he would answer the other questions with the same honesty.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“No shit,” Kiri thought to himself, hearing the echoing sigh of his beast inside his soul. He knew there was trouble to be had the moment he decided he should go to the shinobi village of this country. He knew it would be far from a simple walk in the park. But he also knew that wandering around aimless and unknowingly was much more dangerous. And he had promised people back home that he would not cause trouble anymore. Hah!

Still, it seems like he was now in an impromptu interrogation. Thankfully, it was nothing like the previous setting he was in a few months ago, a.k.a Kumogakure’s prison with chakra disrupting chains that held him back, when he beaten black and blue, and when every answer that left his lips weighed in on the decision of whether he was to live or die. Oh yes, the current situation was far better. He could still turn around and walk away. And perhaps, he could indeed try those posts in the outlying villages.

But that would mean turning his back to the current situation and that would leave him open.

“I have no reason,” he said rather bluntly and honestly as possible. He wasn’t going to conjure a lie because he had never any intention to visit Leaf in the first place… wait…. there was just one thing he may want to do there. “Well, aside from possibly reacquainting myself with a bit of its culture and history, and asking around about a certain clan…. but… Look, I’m not trying to cause trouble here, and I’m trying to actually send word back home… to Kumogakure, that I’m lost. How I even ended up here is a mystery. I may have taken a wrong turn along the way.”

He was getting irate, probably because he could feel the beast inside him getting a little too alert about the current predicament. His brother didn’t like the scenario of the prison, after all, and he would have fought even the Raikage back then if needed be, just to protect Kiri. But doing that now would only cause more trouble than needed.

“I’m Ha…” he paused. He wasn’t sure if saying his clan name would be helpful at the moment, not after he should be written off dead. Not to mention he should be exiled and therefore be completely unassociated with them, even if that would have proven his identity as someone who was rightfully born in this very land he stood at. But even after Junko had adopted him, he never assumed the Tsuyoshi name because he vowed to remove all the stains that he caused, and he would not want to taint that clan. “Just Kiri. My name is just Kiri, and I’m from Kumogakure.”

He didn’t know why, but he suddenly felt the need to be on full alert.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood there the man’s words seemed honest enough, even if his hesitation had come and made him alert about the answers that came. Shrugging the small pause off as him trying to figure out the best way to word his questions was one thing, but this moment right now he would see the man’s words clear as day. These gates his will of fire to protect so to speak. The saying nothing more than a joke until he took up arms to defend them, bleed for them and now he saw it as it was.

“Well then, it seems that I need to help you in getting back onto the right path. I will give you a few options and you pick one which seems best. Option one, we fight here and now, I see the truth behind your words in combat and you may see your life forfeit at the gates. Option two, I take you to our ambassador to your village if he is available and he will sort this mess out. Option three you show your guilt and walk away from these gates”

His words though harsh would see this man to his true purpose, these gates where the only protection leaf had and now they came under threat. He pondered if he would have to fight, only for his eyes to focus on the man, the Uchiha clan eyes staring into those of Kiri.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri took the other’s words with much concern and debate. Should he turn back now, he could try to get a post sent in one of the outlying villages. But that could be dangerous, and he didn’t really know much about the country to figure out where exactly were the villages to begin with. His wandering in the forest for three days had been proof of that, right until in one modest village he learned about this country. But nothing more. He felt like eyes were constantly watching him.

“I don’t mind meeting our ambassador, or whoever it is. It would easily take care of this mess, I suppose,” said Kiri as he scratched the back of his head before he remembered something very important. He had promised the Raikage that he would not get into anymore trouble, that he would not cause anything to place harm onto Kumogakure, that he would… be more adult-like. “Wait,” he suddenly said as he remembered the night when he vowed he would change for the better. If he were to agree to this, his actions, his very fault in this journey would be revealed to the higher-ups. And if the ambassador knew of his earlier crime and probation, he wouldn’t really be let off that easily either, and then he would have to worry about his current predicament reaching the ears of the Raikage. He didn’t think himself as someone special to the Raikage, but he valued his promise to the latter with great respect. He did not want to disappoint.

“It might sound stupid, but I think I’d rather settle this problem on my own without having to rely on others,” said Kiri with a click of his tongue, glancing to the side for a moment. Notifying him that he was lost would be considered responsible of him, but to hear from another’s report that he was lost was simply to brand him foolish and incompetent.

Clicking his tongue a second time, Kiri would look back at the ANBU mask with much seriousness in his eyes as he spoke. “Fine. I have nothing to hide, so if you need to test me, then so be it. But I do not intend to die. I’ll simply show you that I mean no harm to anyone or your village.”

He would wait, of course, before placing his hand along the hilt of his sword. He had long learned through experience how he would often unconsciously do that and get into trouble in the process. He made a brief chuckle as he added, “Somehow I’m reminded of a certain person who always prefers fights over diplomacy, but I simply cannot take the two other options. I will not run away anymore.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled his red eyes almost glistening with a look of wild desire at the prospect the man had given, his hands snapping out from under the mask as his feet kicked away the dirt from under him, skidding back several meters his eyes looked straight into that of Kiri. It had been to long since he had truly had someone come face to face speak the words and of course be willing to accept his fate. Today was that day, this guy wanted to prove himself to the Anbu Captain. And now he would have to deal with the concequences and that one would be of a fight.

“Then let us settle this , you have my word if you fall I will not allow death to come to you, actions speak louder than words and standing your ground when most would run proves the respect you should be shown. Let us settle this matter in a manner that is fitting of a Shinobi”

His hands began to make signs as he knew what the outcome would be. Pushing himself to the limits it was time to see if the Shinobi of this new world had changed since his last gate encounter.

[B-Mod Called]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif
Welcome to Ninpocho Modded Combat!

Today I will be your Bmod, and I have a few requests.
1) Please send all actions/information in the same PM. It helps me keep everything neat and tidy, easier to keep up with info.
2) Please be clear on your actions and conditionals even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if something got modded the way you didn't want it to.
3) If I mess up or forget anything send me a pm don't be afraid to call me out because If I truly made a mistake I will fix it.
4) Please add links to whatever you're sending. It makes my job 20% Cooler
5) You need to send me the updated and approved information before the B-Mod was called. Any changes in battle information or shop purchases after the B-mod was called will not be applied. I will ask that you be honest when sending in your information.

Now please send me:
  • Stats
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

If there's anything I missed, that you feel important send that too.

-You have 48 Hours to post a roleplay and send actions starting from now; Good Luck!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to dart back slightly, it was now the moment to fight. Forgetting himself in the enjoyment of the battle, he allowed a small smirk to come under the mask. As he let the ground skid under his feet to give a small distance between the two of them. His hand grabbing at the Captain Cloak that was around his shoulders as he threw it off. Letting it land on the dust road. The usual green chest gear and trousers of a leaf shinobi lay underneath. His arms out on show as the tank top stopped where the protective vest stopped for the village. His hands coming together as his eyes watching Kiri not leaving him, not even blinking. Practice for battle had been extreme under his old Anbu Sennin he had managed to learn a lot. And now another opportunity possessed a small chance.

“Lets test your worth then young shinobi”

[Actions Sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri will have to remind himself how stupid this decision why in the future, but for now he’ll have to go through with it. He can’t back down on his words now. With the other taking into position, Kiri would take off his glasses, calmly place them in one of the compartments of his backpack before lowering it and brushing it aside. A hand would gently be placed on the hilt of his sword as he walked a bit to side, giving the other a side glance, before coming to a stop. He would notice the other’s attire, confirming his thoughts that this person was no mere ANBU and he would have to be careful. Perhaps he should choose his battles more wisely.

And he lowered his eyes along the other’s hands while keeping himself alert. At that point, there was simply no turning back, and the vertical slit along his forehead would open up to reveal an eerie golden eye.

[Action Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi, A Soul-Thirsty Guard
16675_v.png

HP: 38,400
CP: 38,400-450-900-1925-562= 34,563
Corrupted CP: 11520-2000= 9,520
AP: 10-10= 0 |AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Sharingan, Corpse Soil | Impure World Ressurection

Rinku Mikoto, Formerly Zombie #2 (Earthbound / Impure World Ressurection)
yq2lqyVm.jpg
HP: 16,200
CP: 18,900
AP: 3.5 |AP Next Round: 3.5
Maintains: Dreams?

Zombie Patrol (Corpse Soil)
Zombie 1
HP: 1,572-400-200-200-...= Dead
AP: 2 |AP Next Round: 2

Zombie 3
HP: 1,572
AP: 2-1= 1 |AP Next Round: 2

Zombie 4

Zombie 5

VS

Kiri, A "Lost" Troublemaker
w2UbfNE.gif

HP: 20100-603-2036+603 [Healing Factor] = 18064
CP: 15600-400-2000-360=13,164
AP: 6-4= 2 | AP Next Round: 7
Maintains: Omega Cloak,
[0.00] Kiri focuses on Takeshi

[1.67] Kiri uses Shadow Possession on Takeshi
-Miss

[0.50] Takeshi activates Sharingan

[3.00] Takeshi uses Corpse Soil to summon 5 Zombies
[+] Takeshi does something Hidden
-Success, Kiri is grabbed by tiny hands

[5.00] Takeshi uses Corpse Soil: Impure World Resurrection to create an ‘Earthbound’
-Zombie #2 Shifts and Changes
[+] Rinku is Summoned! However Rinku Cannot Move

[5.83] Kiri uses Omega Cloak
-Successfully Transforms

[8.00] Zombie #3 Attacks
-Hit Zombie #1

[8.00] Zombie #4 Attacks
-Crit! Zombie #1

[8.00] Zombie #5 Attacks
-Hits Zombie #1

[8.80] Kiri Draws Nakigitsune

[8.00] Takeshi uses Rasen-Nova on Kiri
-Hits Zombie #1 and dies
-Kiri is Released from the Tiny Hands
-Kiri Dodges! the rest of Rasen-Nova

[10.00] Takeshi uses Dragon Fire
-Hit

Edits:
-Included Kiri's Shadow Possession, which pushed up the timing of Kiri's other moves
-Since Kiri did not have enough time to complete a Hidden Action, the Hidden Action has been removed and all costs/damage/effects associated with it as well.
-To both participants remember to read your jutsu and abilities in detail before using them.
-Please link everything you're using so that I can get the next round up with quicker speed.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As his eyes activated the Uchiha focused down the man that stood before him. Never before had he used such bloody and desecrated tactics in a fight. But he wasn’t about to let anything slide, as his hands came together the soil under his feet began to shift as the corpses came to life. A small sadistic smile would have been seen under the Anbu’s mask at that moment in time enjoying watching those once buried under this world now back to fight in it once more.

“Let’s dance, and see which one of us comes out ontop”

As the souls clambered into life ready to attack he allowed his hands to finish sealing, the soul that had recently came into his position took over the Zombie, becoming his puppet if you will, a part of his band that he conducted in his elaborate dance. The music would be something special as this fight took place he knew that the Shinobi in front of him would have to be willing to pull out all the stops. But that just meant that the ANBU Captain would not hold back from his fighting either.

His small army of soldiers begun their attack on Kiri. And with that his own fire began to erupt around them. It was time to show his opponent the true and devastating potential of an Uchiha.

[Actions Sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The battle instantly begun. Kiri would step back as he kept his eyes on the opponent before a couple of surprising things happened. He didn’t think that the other would suddenly call upon the dead. Well, it wasn’t that impossible but from the looks of it, they all seemed rather eager to take a good bite at him. Even without the other’s taunting words, Kiri wasn’t exactly planning to look like he was fresh from the water. Though he may have had experience fighting with people stronger than him, he was still quite new to this, but he would, no doubt, bring his A-game on.

At that, he would let loose his demonic chakra and felt the beast take over. Instantly, he would feel a change in his body, his hair turning white, and chakra gathering to form black armour plates around his body, though they looked more like scales than regular armour. And from his back, three tails would emerge, shadowy in form. He had gotten used to using this special bond with his beast recently that he didn’t really seemed bother by the form anymore. And on his forehead opened the vertical slit that revealed the demonic eye that was transplanted by Osu to aid him control the beast’s energy.

But as the battle went on, he would struggle with the undead before he could get away when the enemy mistakenly attacked it. He then saw an opening to send out a wave of chakra that would hopefully hit the enemy, hindering his movements. But at that point, as well, the enemy shoot out a fiery strike that struck him, sending him crashing back. Kiri, however, would seem unfazed by it and quickly stood up, collecting himself and readying for another go.

And yes, he wasn’t the talkative fighter, it seemed.

[Actions sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto said:
16675_v.png

CP: 34,563-210-900-500-748-3300-2480+768+1920= 29613
Corrupted CP: 9,520
AP: 10-9= 1 |AP Next Round: 11
Maintains: Mangekyou Sharingan, Corpse Soil | Impure World Ressurection

yq2lqyVm.jpg
AP: 3.5-2.5-1= 0 |AP Next Round: 3.5
Maintains:

Zombie 1
AP: 2-2= 0 |AP Next Round: 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4

Zombie 5

VS

w2UbfNE.gif

HP: 18064-5500+603-603= 12,564
CP: 13,164-504-504-748= 11,408
AP: 7-6.5= .5 | AP Next Round: 6.5
Maintains: Omega Cloak, Hidden Action, Hidden Action

Round 2
0.50 Takeshi Activates Mangekyou Sharingan
1.50 Takeshi uses Raijin’s Vengeance on Kiri
-Hit
3.57 Kiri uses Dark Displacement
4.00 Takeshi uses Lightning Beasts on Kiri
[+]Kiri reacts with Dark Displacement
[+]Kiri attempts to enter Stealth
[+]Kiri Enters Stealth Successfully
5.00 Zombie #1 Attacks
-Blind Shot Fail, Miss
5.00 Zombie #3 Attacks
-Blind Shot Fail, Miss
5.00 Zombie #4 Attacks
-Blind Shot Success, Dodge
6.60 Kiri does something Hidden
7.00 Takeshi uses Shinra Tensei on Kiri
-Blind Shot Fail, Miss
7.14 Rin wants to use a move but cannot due to not having vision of Kiri
9.45 Kiri does something Hidden
9.99 Rin uses Revitalizing Tune on himself and Takeshi
10.00 Zombie #1 Attacks
-Blind Shot Success, Miss
10.00 Zombie #3 Attacks
-Blind Shot Fail, Miss
10.00 Zombie #4 Attacks
-Blind Shot Success, Hit
[+] Kiri remains in stealth

Notes:
-Remember to read all your abilities thoroughly and check out each feature
-Remember to state what you're using and how you're applying certain skills
-Remember Links
-If you see anything wrong feel free to PM Me
-Takeshi since you had no vision of Kiri you couldn't complete the action

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the battle went on, Kiri would suddenly be struck by an enormous lighting jutsu. He could feel the pain run its course throughout his body as he crashed to the ground. The enemy was just too fast but that didn’t mean he should give up. He would then gather his chakra around him, which was just in time for the enemy would come out to attack him once more. Immediately, his gathered energy would take effect, turning his body into a wisp of shadowy mist as Kiri disappears.

Hidden in the shadows, Kiri would be able to avoid most of the enemy’s strikes while some were lucky enough to tag him. Still, he used this moment to prepare for his own countermeasures, letting his chakra flow around him with more stability. He’ll wait for his moment to strike from there.

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed an evil laugh to come from his lips as his hands continued to move and signal the familiar actions to cast a Jutsu. Lighting was around him sparks flying as he allowed himself to get to involved in the fight. After the first hit it seemed his opponent no longer wanted to play out in the open after he disappeared. Looking around the Zombies continued to march like an unforgiving force as they continued to swing wildly to hit Kiri.

“Seems the little coward has run, filth of cloud I thought they were supposed to be fighters with a code?”

The voice caught Takeshi’s attention for the briefest seconds until he realised that Rinku Mimoto was talking, his soul was annoyed at not having a straight fight but soon things would change. With a glance, over to the soul that he had torn from its flesh he let a laugh come to his lips.

“Something funny Uchiha?”

“If he wants to play this game then we shall join him in playing”

“So be it”

Takeshi allowed a smile to edge to his lips as he knew that he was about to have some fun as him and Rinku began letting their hands sign away.

[Actions Sent]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto said:
Yuuto said:
16675_v.png

CP: 29,613-500-430-110-625-730-730= 26,488
Corrupted CP: 9,520-3025= 6495
AP: 11-11=0 |AP Next Round: 10
Maintains: Mangekyou Sharingan, Corpse Soil | Impure World Ressurection

yq2lqyVm.jpg
AP: 3.5|AP Next Round: 3.5
Maintains:

Zombie 1

Zombie 3

Zombie 4

Zombie 5

Elemental Clone Patrol
Clone 1
HP: 2176
CP: 2176
AP: 2.5|AP Next Round: 2.5
Maintains:

Clone 2
HP: 2176-375-2275= Poof!
Maintains:

Clone 3
Maintains:

Graveyard Behemoth
HP: 7469-1026 = 6433
AP: 4|AP Next Round: 4

Rin's Elemental Clones
Clone 1
Maintains:

Clone 2
AP: .5|AP Next Round: .5
Maintains:

Clone 3
AP: .5|AP Next Round: .5
Maintains:

VS

w2UbfNE.gif

HP: 12,564-50-400-1125= 10,989
CP: 11,408-405-504-540-252-252= 9455
AP: 6.5-6.5=0 | AP Next Round: 6
Maintains: Omega Cloak, Anti-Gravity, Active-Camo

Round 2
0.90 Takeshi uses Transformation
-Takeshi becomes a Zombie
[+]Kiri is unaware of the real Takeshi

2.72 Takeshi uses Elemental Clone
[+]Takeshi's shroud disappears, Kiri can tell the real Takeshi from the Zombies

2.85 Rin uses Transformation
[+]Rin looks like a Zombie
[+]Kiri is unaware of the real Rin

3.84 Kiri makes a Sneak Attack
[+]Kiri goes Berserk
[+]Kiri randomly targets Elemental Clone 2
-Success, Hit!
[+] Kiri is brought out of Stealth
[+]Kiri follows up with Searing Eruption
-Hit
[+] Clone 2 Poofs

5.00 Takeshi's Zombies Attack
1: Partial Hit (25%)
3: Miss
4: Critical Hit

5.44 Takeshi summons Bone Amalgamation
[+]Creates a Bone Behemoth

6.91 Kiri uses Midnight Strike!
[+]Kiri goes Berserk
[+]Kiri randomly attacks the Bone Behemoth
-Hit!
[+] A Stack of Bone Layer is removed

7.72 Takeshi uses Lightning Beast
-Miss

8.56 Rin uses Elemental Clone
[+]Rin's Transformation is dispelled
[+]Kiri is aware of Rin
[+]Takeshi's Elemental Clones disperse

10.00 Takeshi uses Lightning Beast
-Partial Hit (50%)

10.00 Takeshi's Zombies Attack
1. Miss
3. Miss
4. Miss

Notes:
-Remember to read all your abilities thoroughly and check out each feature
-Remember to state what you're using and how you're applying certain skills
-Remember Links
-If you see anything wrong feel free to PM Me

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt nothing, this was the issue with these fights he felt nothing. No pain, no hurt, just shame on the other side as he looked at his opponent. A small look at one of his clones disappearing into a pile of dirt was all he needed. The child in front of him was losing it slowly in this fight and not in a good way. Foolish kid would cost himself everything with his actions even after hiding now he was out in the open. Standing still his hands coming up as he summoned another creation this thing shadowing over the group with its bones.

“Give up, stop this and I won’t have to hurt you anymore. Hand yourself in and prepare to be arrested. You cannot control your powers, so just stop and I will take you to the hospital”

His words loud enough to allow his opponent to hear, his eyes never left his opponent, even when the soul allowed himself to shift slightly. Knowing full well that this fight would be going downhill quickly from this point onwards. But what was there to do, they could either fight or try with words.

“Maybe you should just kill him. You killed me for running and fighting”

Takeshi allowed a snort to come from under the mask as his soul’s poke. While his first creation its attitude would need adjusting after this fight. Takeshi allowed his hands to begin to come together once more in case the man didn’t take his offer.

[Actions Sent]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite his training, it would appear clear to Kiri that the difference in their power was just far too large. That, and because the corrupting beast inside him was getting more and more agitated that he was missing his prey. Once upon a time, he may have said quite boldly that all were the same to his eyes as preys. But if he were to believe that then he would have denied everything he’d gone through and in the process would have let down his brother. Control was the obvious thing he lacked and it was showing quite disturbingly.

Despite the attacks he lashed out, he would only hit through the fillers and even the newly summoned bone monster, he would get annoyed. He could feel it, a surging of anger he had once felt before– like that night when he lost total control and almost killed Hoshi. Thus, at once, he held back. At that moment, the enemy would send out a surge of chakra and before he knew it, it struck him. Even if he tried to avoid it, he would still feel the devastating attack, sending a shocking torrent into his body and crashing to the ground.

Needless to say, he was still alive, and he would have been surprised that he was, for had this been months ago, he would still be too inexperienced. He, still, was inexperienced but there was another difference in the bout at the moment. Until in the past, there was no purpose he could see. It was just his stubbornness– his pride to try and fix everything on his own, which ultimately just leads him to making things worse. And if he would make one wrong choice, he knew he’ll make the same mistakes, the same regrets as before.

Rolling on his side from the ground, gasping but not completely out of breath, Kiri would cough and spit out some blood before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Just that, he noticed that there was blood running down the side of his face, stinging his right eye in the process, and another along the other cheek. By then, he was beginning to feel the tension of that night when he had to deal with the thought of dying. But it was almost impossible to think straight at this point, especially when the beast’s urging inside him was far too strong. Though it was also because of that that his connection with his brother’s spirit was strongest.

As if time stopped, Kiri would find himself in the white void of his soul scape, still badly bruised and hurt, and bleeding. And in front of him stood the figure of his brother. Words were spoken, and he didn’t even need to listen for he knew them by heart. Reaching down to pat him on the head, he could feel the sigh and the encouragement.

Blinking, he would shake his head, dust entering his eyes for a moment and Kiri saw that he was back outside the gates of Konoha. Exactly why was he there again? One day, he knew he would just laugh it out, but for now, he had promises to keep.

“You’re right,” said Kiri as he came to a sit on the ground, his back turned to the army of undead, arms crossing in front of him as he held his injured chest. “There’s no point in dying here. But I can’t simply stop. Not like this.” He pauses as he closes his eyes, hoping there was a way to forcefully calm the beast in him. If only Junko was there. He was shaking as he was trying to control himself, “Just don’t come any closer… Give me some time.” But it was hard to discern if the pain was from his many wounds or from struggling against the energy wanting to burst from inside him.

Strangely enough, he felt frustrated, embarrassed, tired, all this mixed emotions just because he wasn’t controlling his own power. And that pretty much meant that he was still far from being strong. What if he was just nothing more than a threat after all? Even to himself? Ah, but that remark from the ghoul-thingy…

“If you want to kill me that badly, then I’ll fight back!” he growled before remembering that he was trying to control himself and held himself even tighter. “I won’t die until I come home. That’s why… I’ll give myself to your care, then, mister gate guard.”

[Accepting Takeshi's Ultimatum]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back