Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strange Visit Within the Realm of Dreams[Contact search]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A boy by the name of Konishi was sent to gather flowers that mimics nightshade in appearance. It was a special flower who’s each blossom release a cloud of toxic pollen that fills the air. Like fireflies they sparkle and drift around in the air. The flowers scent was a sweet as honey; smelling it one could taste the sweetness on their tongue. Those who inhale this poison would find themselves in a drunken state; their sense would be impaired. This is a special type of flower that like to live in dark and damp places. The flowers also thrives on decaying organic matter, particularly dead animals. Between the luminescent particles and sweet aroma, it lures many creatures. The poison makes them stay and eventually kills them.

Konishi finds a patch of them in a cavern by the waterfall in the Valley of the End. His sensei told him about these plants and a good place the find them. Though there pollen is toxic, the plants themselves can be made into medicine. Konishi gathers a bunch of them will using a piece of cloth to cover his nose and mouth. He was foolish to think that would enough to protect him. Konishi starts getting a little tipsy and starts his trek out of the caverns. He trips on his on foot and falls to the ground a faints.

Kitsune assign him specifically for this task for reasons he was unaware of. Kitsune like the kid for he showed great potential in the illusionary arts especially for one of no clan. A while back Kitsune found a small piece of The Nightmare (A remnant of one of her gods) in the abandon mines of Iwagakure. The Nightmare promises Kitsune powers that of the dream walker. KItsune agrees to such powers and uses them sparingly. She knew she could gain more power through devouring a person's dream, but she restrained herself. Then after one incident she gave into temptation. She predicted he would fall asleep in his endeavor. To her he was a pig sent to the slaughter and was to become her meal.

Within the dream it was the dead of night and the village was silent for most part. Konishi strolls through the streets heading towards Kitsune Park for some late night training. A hunter’s moon lights his way as he walks. There were a few people still up and about while most were asleep. One scene catches his eyes; a woman in her thirties was surrounded by men. She had pale skin, white hair and eye sthe color of crimson. Tears roll down her cheek as she was trapped with her back against the wall. These men looked like that were going to rape this poor woman. Konishi could not stand such blasphemy and decides to take action. He takes care of the men by trapping them in various illusions and attempts to rescue the lady. “No need to be afraid.” He says with a gentle tone as he bends down to the woman huddled in the fetal position. Then suddenly the unexpected happens and Konishi quickly realizes just how much he misread the situation. The woman was far from defenseless and attacks Konishi. The woman lunges at Konishi like a feral wolf biting hard into her neck. Her fangs sink into Konishi's flesh and his body convulsing under the woman’s grip. As Kitsune drains the blood of Konishi’s dream-self, she steals a piece of his special talent and claims it for her own.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
maxresdefault.jpg

It was a normal day for the planet, the life that it has was very bland and unusual of course. As it slowly walked threw the forest it whistled to itself as it continued to walk knowing full well that soon it would be at the waterfall. She was used to life on her own the other plants had stayed away but that was because it was the season that her scent was at its most potent, normally it could be used for medical extraction but this time it seemed that no-one had come to visit the woods like normal. It was a shame cause during this time it was when she was at her loneliest.

“I always get left by the other plants to fetch the water from the base of the waterfall, all because I know that I don’t smell great nothing I could do about that, I guess it is what it is and that will never change but still it would be nice if another one of them would do it during this time rather than having me do it all the time. It gets me so annoyed”

It was the random ramblings of an annoyed female well in this case a plant as she waddled threw the undergrowth towards the waterfall, to in her own thoughts to even consider what was happening right now. She made sure that she checked both directions but was oblivious to what was happening elsewhere, as the small distance to the edge of the water was uncovered it was safe for her to stay out in the open for to long the specific instruction of her elders was never to be seen and always to make sure that when needing water, she was there for as little time as possible and that was the plan here.

Glancing left to right the entire coast seemed clear at that split second. She made the dart for it without even hearing about the words that were being spoken. It was obvious that she had not payed enough attention to the ruckus, but her mood had already got her into that mind set, she was not paying attention to the situation at all. Though the water was more important, as she allowed her little leaf hands to come out and take a gulp from the fresh water at the bottom of the waterfall. Drinking the water she started to feel better about herself.

The down side to be so open like this was that she was unaware of the situation that had taken place with the ninja from leaf or even how close they were, all that mattered was getting more water into her body during this time when she would be effected by this.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One would think the dream would end there and he would awake in a cold sweat. No this boy was far too delicious to let go. This boy was a full course meal and the first feeding was only an appetizer. No Konishi did not awake but slip from one dream to the next. Once again he become ignorant of the predator hunting him. Oh how Kitsune loves hunting in this world for it was always so full of surprises.

Konichi was young but still of the age when he would start having interests in the opposite sex. This time Konichi would find himself in his room stark naked with an alluring woman standing in front of him. The woman had pale skin, white hair and crimson red eyes. Kitsune was dressed in a maids outfit and asks him, “What can I do for you master?” The woman face was flushed and he orders her to strip.

The first item to go would be the apron. The apron covered her from her neck all the way down to her shins. The ribbons that tied the apron on went over the shoulders, cross the back in an X and around the waist two times. It was then tied in a big bow, which was easy to undo. Konichi grabs the end of the bow and with a single motion the knot was undone. She begins unbuttoning her long sleeved shirt while Konichi huffs in expectation. Article by article and piece of clothing comes off of her and he get more and more excited. Once there was nothing left to remove Kitsune approaches him and then… Chomp, it was back to sucking his blood as she once again sinks her fangs into his flesh. With every ounce of the think red liquid invading her mouth she could feel his power becoming her own.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The plant allowed itself to drink water for a few seconds, though it was enjoying life it still had much to learn of the outside world and the natural talents that the plant had managed to get. Though it waddled itself back to a near by tree it allowed itself to slump against the tree for those few seconds and of course in the sun and the shade it was a perfect day to say the least. Though its eyes were heavy it allowed the breathing that it had got used to become much calmer and slower with each breath. Her eyes feeling heavier in each second as the clouds slowly passed by it was clear that the day was slowly going by in that split second.

Maybe just a bit of sleep would not hurt anyone right now. As the plant allowed sleep to come and grip her she mumbled to herself, it would look quite peaceful to anyone looking on the outside but secretly it was clear that the plant had managed to find herself someone between sleep and reality, something that was not quite fully there. Though the plant was allowing itself to go into this place it was never really answered where it was.

Though as the plant wandered threw this place it was lost and confused of course. It was dark and scary gone was the sunlight and gone was the world that it loved so much, the fresh smell of air and the scent of anything that it could call enjoyable had been ripped from it and the only thing was left was this cold feeling that it knew. As it shivered the pollen that is was going threw shook free from tis body and begun to scatter around this strange place, surreal and warped it honestly felt lost right now.

“Hello is anyone out there, is anyone around at all? Where am I? can someone hear me at all?”

It seemed that the plants voice echoed in this weird place, the question that it wanted to know as where was this strange place and what was actually happening. Neither of them could be answered directly and both of them would require some work to be answered in the proper manner. Though that didn’t matter to the plant, it just wanted company in this dark place that it found itself in, that was the first priority here.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A Strange Visit Within The Twilight[Contact search]

The poor little shinobi suffered quite the feeding. Through Kitsune would not mind going one more round she was a little afraid for the kid’s health. “Perhaps I over did it a little, but he was so delicious that I just could not help myself.” Going through one of KItsune’s feedings is like going through one of genjutsu; the victim becomes mentally drained. A person within a mentally drained state will find it hard to concentrate on what they are doing; sort of like as if the person was drunk. Their reaction would be slowed, so attacks towards them tend to do a little more damage due to the victims lack of ability to react to the oncoming attack in time.

“Hmm what do we have here?” Kitsune was about to go home till something catches her eyes. She could see a consciousness within The Twilight. The Twilight is what the gypsies call the plain of existence between the world of dream and the real world. Is world is very close to the other two. There are those who can send things from the realm of dream into the twilight and people from the real world can see them; shinobi call this phenomenon genjutsu. Kitsune has developed an ability to recognize when an object is in The Twilight. To her they look or feel out of phase lick some sort of phantom image.

“I suppose there is no harm in checking it out.” Kitsune enters partially into The Twilight, which is something she never did as her dream-self. This was something she does in the real world usually during combat. To exist partially in The Twilight would make ones illusions stronger and easier to cast, however such a state is a double edge sword. While one’s genjutsu is enhanced they lose touch to the physical world and their awareness to it is not as sharp thus making one less likely to avoid an attack. One must weigh the consequence whether or not it is worth the risk to enter this state. However considering the current circumstances it seemed fine.

“Ah, what per chance might you be? A remnant of an illusion?” The plant would her Kitsune’s voice but looking around it would find no one there. The woman sounds remarkable close by. “No, you seem to advance for an after-image.” This time Kitsune was now visible to the plant and was standing right in front of it studying the strange creature. Kitsune looks a little on the vampiric side; deathly pale skin, crimson red eyes and snow white hair. Her hands were covered in blood and drops of scarlet red drip from her fingers as it was quite fresh. “A shadow like myself perhaps or possibly one of those personas I heard about?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The little plant was waddling along when it approached someone it seemed by chance it was not the only thing out here that fine day, if you could call it that though this place was not something that it would consider fine. More like something from one of its nightmares. The little plant shivered as its eyes finally locked onto the approaching girl it seemed that she was pale white in this dark place, her eyes bright red and her flowing hair looked like it had been made from the snow itself as it wished by her, though he looked like she had been hearting something or someone what though was a completely different affair.

As the women spoke the plant waddled backwards slightly trying to keep its distance from her for a few seconds, not wanting to get into a situation that might cause it issues. As it stumbled backwards on its feet continuing to keep eye contact with the lady it seemed that it was not happy about its current predicament though what could be said for the current situation was not exactly going to be helpful that much was the truth, finally it plucked up some of the courage that it had been taught, standing its ground in that split second it allowed itself to think of how it wanted to work what it was going to say, its eyes locking onto the girl that seemed to be enjoying this place. Weird that someone would enjoy being in such a situation that was something that the plant could not even begin to comprehend full stop.

“My name is Lilanthu….I am a plant from the village of the crooked leaf, who are you and what are you doing here. What is that blood and where even is here, I want to know what this place it, where I am and what is going on here. I want to know answers and I want them now before I speak another word to you. Oh also what is the illusion you are on about, and what is this shadow like yourself mean exactly I want to hear all of these before we speak any more I hope you understand and if you don’t we will have to deal with this situation in our own way, one that neither of us want in this place.”

The part was speaking threw a semi pout it was something that would not be taken to serious, but the plant was doing its best to make sure it was considered a threat, or at least so it didn’t look like a push over straight away in its current situation. The plant stood firm in its routing as it kept its eyes focused on the women that had found it. It was down to this strange being to make the first move in this situation it would seem, though what outcome would be found from this was another issue that needed to be seen, the ball was in another court right now.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Lilachu, Lilashu, Lilafu" Kitsune was trying hard to say the name but it was just too difficult for her. "I'll just call you Lila If that is alright to you." Truely Kitsune would have not idea what to do if the plant disagrees to this shorten name. "Crooked Leaf? Never heard of that village and there are plants like you there?" Kitsune wanted to ask where it was but somehow she dobts Lila would be forth coming. It is likely some sort of hidden village considering despite her travels she ha never heard of it. "I'm am called Seishin, a shadow to Kitsune." Truely She did not have a name, but being somewahat seperate from Kitsune she figures she desevr her own name. She takes a deep breath as prepares herself to explain her existance. "I am a shadow, the true self. I am a part of Kitsune's psyche. The Twilight is one of the few places that I can occupy. It is a place between dreams and reality."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The plant seemed distracted by the women trying to pronounce its name, though it seemed to not show much in the form of emotions at all as it just looked around in the split second trying to get an understanding of the surroundings that it found itself in, still confused by what was happening and by what was going on. It was clear that it still had work to be done and it was not going to argue with the creepy lady that was there in front of it, as it tilted its head slightly sideways as it listened to the words that were being formed and figuring out what was going on.

“There are others like me if that is what you mean, though we do not say where we live we all live together at least, just remember that you are not just the only thing in this world that is so important, that has always been the issue with the Human kind”

The plant glanced around once more as she still tried to get the surroundings, though it seemed to be more interested in what was being told to it by the girl that stood there, it seemed she was not real or in that sense that you would be speaking. It glanced at her a few more times in a few seconds he pondered what to say and what to do.

“So your not real or are real, because right now you are confusing me with your words. Why are you not just a normal person, would that not be easier? Is that not an option for you or are you stuck here? I wish to know these answers how can one be a shadow of themselves. That makes no sense as I know that you human, you look human at least”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This was starting to look like it was going to be a long night. “As I stated before, I am the Shadow to one called KItsune. I do not know if it is possible to be one’s own shadow.” She decides to take a seat with her legs crossed. This would likely be better for the plant considering now she would not have to look up to her. “Let me explain the nature of a shadow.” She takes a canteen of water and pours it unto the ground. “Think of a person’s soul as a pool of water. If nothing else was around it would be pure and clear. However life is messy and things tend to fall into the pool.” She places a hand over the puddle of water and a couple of drops of blood fall into it. The red liquid spreads and begins to taint the water. “This is a shadow; a soul burdened by emotional muck. The only way for me to become more than I am now would require the water to be cleansed. It is a difficult process, but can be done.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the plant was about to get a life lesson in how the shadow worked and what it was actually made up of, as its small legs dropped it down onto its backside it sat silently and only blinking as it listened to the words that had been spoken to it, it seemed that the girl was talking about how it could become corrupt and poisoned though the plant tilted its head slightly as it listened to the words that had been spoken, it seemed clear that right now they were trying to explain what could corrupt it and shadow over the purest of things in the world. This was something that the plant was unable to comprehend.

“But if a soul becomes burdened then it becomes tainted, as soon as a smallest bit of taint manages to get onto the soul then it cannot be polished back to normal. That is what we are taught, so if that taint is true it means that the soul is now able to do dark things and never recover from that, that is what we are taught. A soul that wanders for so long in the shadows and darkness becomes the shadows and darkness that it fears”

It seemed that the plant was going to be talking from its own experiences. Though how much of this was the teachings of an older plant that feared the unknown or how much of it was just the ramblings of someone who had travelled down this road, this was always the case with hear say and it was never the best thing to go by. But it seemed that the small creature was at least having a conversation with the girl instead of just turning around and running away that could be considered a small win.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Foolish child, do you believe any sin is too great of a crime to not be worthy of forgiveness.” As a gypsy Kitsune is well versed in the dark arts; there are reasons for the term ‘gypsy curse.’ Kitsune’s gypsy clan has their own deities with their own teachings. Her clan had three goddesses: Gealach, Ghrian and Talamh. Gealach was the goddess of the moon and dreams, Ghrian was the goddess of the sun and the sky, and Talamh was the goddess of the earth and the underworld. Ghrian used her powers to raise the sun at dawn; the younger brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus, the two sisters maintained balance for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of mortals. But as time went on, Gealach became resentful. The people relished and played in the day her elder sister brought forth, but paid little attention to her beautiful night. Unlike her sister, the younger one used her powers for more than raising her respectful heavenly body. Gealach was more than the goddess of the moon; she was the creator of dreams. As men slept she used her powers to weave intricate stories to entertain the mind only to be forgotten when they awoke. She has spends all her nights blessing the people pleasant dreams and she could not take the unrecognized of her work. Finally she snapped and the younger goddess decided to block the sun with her moon. Ghrian tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the young one's heart had transformed her into a wicked beast made of darkness known simply as The Nightmare. Gealach vowed that she would shroud the land in an eternal nightmare. Reluctantly, Ghrian harnessed the full strength of her power. Using it she defeated her younger sister and banished her to the moon. “Even Ghrian forgave Gealach for her betrayal, though punishment could not be avoided.” It is often believe that the banishment would not be permanent and that with repentance Gealach could return. “Besides it is my understanding that a persona is a shadow that has been cleansed. I have yet to see one myself, but that is what I am told.”

A small peace of the nightmare remained on earth which Kitsune found in the abandon mines of Iwagakure. The Nightmare promises Kitsune powers that of the dream walker. The woman looks up staring off into the darkness of the void. How long has it been since she made that deal. "I've been with Kitsune so long that I have nearly forgotten who I was." She was indeed a shadow but it wasn't Kitsune that she belong to; at least not originally. In truth she became completely bonded to her new host and it would likely be impossible for her to return to her divine form.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the plant was confused by the situation that was taking place, but that was enough to confuse anyone it seemed that they each had a roll to do and though the plant was not yet sure of her role, it would be something she would have to search out in the future and find her purpose she knew that she needed to find that and right now in this dream world she was close to finding what mattered to her, though this stranger seemed to think that this place was not telling the complete truth it was clear that she still had a lot to learn for herself and from this being that was speaking.

“You seem to think differently, but the real question here is how can you be sure about this, lets face it everything changes from time and time. It seems that nothing is real and everything can change so my question to you is how can you be sure that what you believe is correct is really correct?”

It seemed that the plant creature was not to happy about the predicament that it was in, though it seemed to still want to be able to have a conversation and right now that much still needed to be decided. Though right now the plant was trying to make sure that the thing they had met in this realm could be trusted or not, that much needed to be seen and right now it was on the brink of breaking.

“It seems that you think differently, but what makes you so sure that you are right about what you are thinking and what makes you so sure that you know that your words are the right one, what is your proof on this then if you have any.”

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
‘That taint is true it means that the soul is now able to do dark things and never recover from that’ ‘It seems that nothing is real and everything can change’ these statements of the plant do not really agree with each other. If she truly believed the second statement then she would not be questioning Kitsune’s beliefs because everything can change. If she truly believed the first statement then the second one was just an exaggeration. Kitsune was will to believe it the latter. A part of her wanted to use the plants contradiction against her, but rather not upset it. “Faith is the support to my reasoning as it is of yours. You were taught one thing and I was taught another. We both believe the person that taught us is correct, but do we have any proof that really were right? I could, if you would not mind, explain the method to cleansing ones soul? Perhaps an exchange of knowledge will help us understand each other.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the two of them where having a discussion, the plant allowed itself to sit silently and just ponder about the answers that was being spoken, it was clear that they had much in common but there was also a difference between them this much was certain as the two of them begun to Just ponder the answers that they wanted to the questions as well as the new questions that had been given to it by the ghost or shadow that it had met, this much was clear and it seemed that the conversation was just beginning between the two of them.

“Consider this instead, if one steps inside the spring of life, cleansing the darkness from themselves and then rebirthing as a pure being of light would that not be something that we could strive for? Would that not be better in the long term of things, or would that cause divisions and issues to step inside the lake would be to clear the sins that you have made. This is the teaching that we have, you clean your soul by admitting to the darkness that is inside of you, stepping inside of the lake and then converting yourself into a being of pure light, one that shines out and protects everyone from the darkness that can consume the soul from within.”

The plant seemed to have rehearsed that as if it was drilled inside of them from a young age, it was clear that this was one of the deepest and darkest beliefs that they had, and it seemed that she trusted Kitsune or the being that was there to say it to her, though it was a culture exchange in this moment in time the question being what would be the way someone like this leaf shinobi would cleanse themselves that was the true question in this situation, how would the two cultures react together.

“So how do you believe that one is able to clean the darkness, to make their soul pure and be purged form the darkness. This would be the question I have to ask you, indeed what makes you believe that your way is better than ours if I may ask?”

It seemed that the plant wanted to have a return for the information that it had just given to the stranger, it was a sharing of information and it would take its share in return.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“A being of pure light.” The shadow shutters at the mere concept of such an entity. She hopes the plant was speaking in a literal sense rather than a spiritual one. A room fill with blinding light is just as hard to see in as a room that is completely void of light altogether. The Shadow’s method is about balance; you cannot have light without the darkness. The shadows directs the plants attention back to the puddle of water tainted by blood. “Yes the water here is contaminated.” The shadow then holds up the canteen from which she poured the water from. Giving it a little shake the sound of water could still be heard within it. “But the water was never pure to begin with. Humans are born with impurities.” With the blood on her hand she draws a yin-yang. “Do you know of this symbol? This is what my method is trying to achieve. It is not about distilling the water, but returning it back to the balance it originally had. My method is not about removing the sins, but atoning for them.” She then gives a deep sigh. “I would never claim my beliefs to be ‘better’ than anyone else’s. Both ways have merit. I prefer my way, but I would not be so bold as to force it onto someone else.”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the plant was having a hard time of understanding what was taking place with everything going on, her eyes where always looking around though they continued to fall upon the girl that was talking with them. It seemed that they still were unsure if it was a real conversation or if it was just a dream, something that had taken place in her weird and broken mind as she allowed her eyes to look around trying to get an idea on what was taking place, though unsure what would be happening in the future it was something that she had to address and it seemed that the girl was also considering each word carefully before she spoke them.

“If that is the case if you believe that you are always chasing to atone for your sins then you will create more in the back wave, that would come to a never-ending circle. Is that something that you believe makes you better in life, just chasing around to make up for the mistakes, how does that even end or when. Surely that progression is always one step forward another one back does you not feel like that is what you are always doing?”

The little plant would sigh out loud as she looked around trying to get a grip of the situation and make sure that she had the understand of what was trying to be achieved, it seemed that there was an issue on what was needed and what was required. This would be what this talk would go like, it was clear that there was still differences between the two of them though they had some common ground this was a start for both of them, the real question that had to be answered now was how much common ground was required to try and get them to develop themselves into a relationship or even a neutral understand for each other.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[ooc: I shoot I forgot all about this topic. I am so sorry.]

Perhaps the plant was right. Perhaps all of this she was doing was completely meaningless. But was the plants answer any better. The darkness completely wiped clean. Would she even be herself anymore? At least her path allows her to survive, but the question is does it work. The plants answer probably works but requires a sacrifice. It was a hard decision, but also one she could not really make at this moment. There was one piece of information she lacked in order to follow the plant’s way. “Assuming I do this and wash away the darkness. Where would I even find this spring of life?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the plant was considering its reply to this question, it seemed to hesitate with the answer not wanting to give all the information so quickly but still wondering on what the best reply in this situation would be. Naturally there was things that needed to be answered and the other person needed to understand how to purify there soul but it was something that would leave to more questions inside of the village, the well something sacred for all of them and something that they protected had not become the centre of this conversation, maybe it was time to explain this to the person, they should understand and should know what was being said. That much was true, though what if they decided to take it the wrong way that would make things more complicated.

“The well is something that we protect with our lives, it’s the very core of the village the place that is considered holy among all of us, you would have to travel there and then step inside of it to find yourself the peace and washing off that you are looking for. We would not find it here, not in this realm but perhaps I could take you there if you like, you could see what it feels like to step inside of the water, to purify yourself and to see the light that has guided us.”

It seemed that the plant was coming back with an offer, a strange thing to have for sure, but it was still willing to give the offer to the person. Talking with them and making them understand this was becoming a two-way relationship slowly the question is what would they do now that this offer had been put out there. Accept or decline that was their decision.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back