Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Strengthening my resolve. [Private/Kuro]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Ikkadan, a seemingly normal boy, created for an irregular birth. If we were to really reveal his true age, it would only be 3 weeks, by a general standard. He was birthed through means of love and fruition. The fruits of his two parents' love; an unshakeable resolve to have a child. However, the process that led up to the young boy's birth was something that had greatly harmed his Suzuhime-obasan. It was something that he felt guilty for, as if he struck her down with his own two hands. That gut-wrenching feeling of guilt would cause him to seek out a way to grow as a person, and in strength.

Ever since the day at the Yamazaki estate, Ikkadan became completely fascinated by a man they called 'Kuro'. He was a beast of immense strength, and that was something that tingled Ikka's taste buds. Not that he wanted to lick the human-fur-beast or anything.

As the odd gust from the surface above would cause the boy to shudder with a briskness. He didn't really like the cold, nor did he like the dark for that matter. What, can't a boy have a fear? Ikkadan would approach the Dojo, awing it in marvel to the craftsman for his beautiful work. The entrance would seem big, mighty and a sheer emphasis on the power that its owner may have. Ikka didn't know the protocol for entering the Dojo, and nor did the person who directed him towards the Sennin's place of training. Well, this could get awkward.

Ikkadan would stand momentarily before chapping the large door with his gloved hand. Although, upon doing this, he would also creak open the overbearingly large door with a hesitating look over his face. "Kuro-dono!" He would exclaim in search for the beast, his voice hinting to his desperation. And perhaps there was another reason for coming here, albeit that it was something hidden in the back of his mind, but he couldn't help but want to apologise to Kuro for hurting his partner.

He needed to do that much.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro poked his head out of the kitchen where he was making snacks for visitors, "In the kitchen!, making snacks for visitors!, be right with you!..."<i></i> Kuro bundled away the meats, and sauces, before leaving the soft bread to bake slowly. He calmly wiped away the remnants of the meat and sauces from his hands as he checked the corn chips that were baking as well. He then headed toward the main hall of the 'Throne of Bone'. As he approached a familiar young man was waiting for him. "Good day scion of the Yamazaki, how may I help you?"<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would give the man, if you could call him that, a fresh smile on his face. He would fix his bodily position to seem more presentable due to the stature, and status that this man seemed to own. Although, he didn't know that Kuro was indeed a Sennin but regardless, the boy was infatuation by the man's power that seemed to seep off from his skin. "Kuro-dono, it's a pleasure to meet you." The boy would bow immediately, after addressing the Sennin and would then hold his bowed stance while continuing. "I am here to ask something of you..." Ikka would hold back on what he had to say, thinking momentarily about being rejected from the request.

"Can you train me to become strong, like you?" The boy would return to a normal standing stance, his body stiff with fear of being rejected from training. Ikkadan hoped that the man would take him, train him to become strong also but why?

Perhaps there was just an overwhelming urge to gain more power? Or perhaps he wanted to obtain that power to protect his family, friends and other loved ones. But that's the thing with power really, it's something that can pollute the mind of the valiant and corrupt them to become something that is an opposite to what their soul is in dire need of becoming.

"Please..."

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro sat down before the young Yamazaki and nodded... "I most certainly could but I have to ask you what your goals are and what would you do with the power you seek. We of the Toraono Clan have no interest in creating tyrants. So before I agree to train you I must know if you are a good person and willing to do good and possibly bad things for all of Sunagakure. So if I have to name my price to train you, I would require your blood sworn word but for that I would also require an elder from your clan to be present unless you are your own free to the highest bidder mercernary."[color]

Kuro was jokingly frank with Ikkadan but honest he wasn't going to dance around the issue. If you want power you have to give something in return. In Kuro's case it was absolute loyalty to Sunagakure.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would listen to Kuro's words, and feel somewhat taken back. It was at that point that he began to think about how he was coming across as: maybe as someone who seemed power hungry? But wasn't that true for the majority of the world? Everyone wanted a power, of which they could not fathom, but did that mean that their end creation would lead to something twisted, and odd. "I swear," He would nod his head, bowing it once, with a stern look across his face, "I swear on my name of Yamazaki Ikkadan. I wish to become your pupil..."

The boy would then speak again, "I can ask Iori-ojisan or Suzu-obasan to be present for you to accept this request, Kuro-dono." He would add with a smile forming on his face. And in a blur of thoughts, Ikka was able to release a worried mind (of which he never had experienced before) and imagine himself powerful enough to protect the Yamazaki family. However, that's only if he was able to train with the powerful creature that stood before him. Ikkadan would also confirm the other pieces of Kuro's conditions, of which he was only happy to comply too: "How do you want me to prove my kindness?" He would ask, ready to prove such a thing that bounced so care-freely around in his heart; a boy, whom would normally be bubbly, happy and above all: protective.

Ikka would crunch his forehead and then look away, thinking to himself for a moment before redirecting a normal expression back towards the Sennin. "I'm not the smartest person in the world, I'm not the most extraordinary person in the world, I make mistakes and I laugh like an ordinary person should do. I'm not somebody who has been blessed, or cursed, with that of another being inside their heart and I'm most certainly not a genius... I'm a Yamazaki, who doesn't feel complete, a boy continually wondering 'why' I am here. I miss the parents I never had the chance to meet, to hug, to cry with and even to argue with them. I want a purpose in life, Kuro-dono." He wanted a father figure too, or rather a parent-figure...

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled again as his truthsayer abilities rose to the occasion, it seemed Ikkadan was simply searching for a guiding hand not someone to grant him power. "That is a very honest and sincere answer, and never doubt yourself, you never know what you can accomplish until the task is at hand. You will simply need to sign in on the training roster, and write sign in on the ledger book, and afterwards answer the questions on the entrance scroll roster. We can contact your family on what you seek to learn after that."<i></i>

The questions read:

"What do you want to learn?

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?

What is it that pushes you onward?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doing what was required of him, Ikkadan would fill in the nitty-gritty details. He grabbed a pen from near-by, or rather the one that dangled from multiple beads from the ledger. He filled in his name, age and whatever else was required. And more importantly, he would fill in the questions that were riddled into the parchment of the Entrance Scroll:

What do you want to learn?​
"I want to learn how to become a stronger shinobi. I want to become a stronger vessel, in-which I can protect my family." He would write.

What do you consider to be your greatest strength?​
"My spirit and Ninjutsu." He would add again.

What is it that pushes you onward?​
"I want to become a person tat people can admire, someone that people can say they want to be like when they're older. I'm not sure how to do this, but I suppose that's also why I am here: to learn from Kuro-dono."

Ikkadan would fill in the details, granted that they lacked substance, he would feel no need to add further detail. What he had wrote was the truth, however small it may be.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro grinned and stood, his spirit and ninjutsu hmm, he might be able to do well then. Kuro took the ledger back to the main podium and set aside a series of student enrollment scrolls. With that done Kuro grabbed the remaining training scrolls reserved for special candidates. Ikkadan did not project power though he hid power, it peaked at uneven intervals, all Kuro needed to do was draw it out and teach him to master himself. With a small moment of hesitation Kuro set the remaining scrolls of training before Ikkadan. Kuro hoped that another portion of the prophecy would not be fulfilled, one would bear the power to protect. That would be Kuro, one would bear the power to create, that would be Suzuhime, and one would bear the power to destroy. That could be Ikkadan, yet another man whom would come to the devil sage to request redemption. Hopefully he would not choose a power that would destroy him, it was yet again Kuro's job to grant him power and give him guidelines. Kuro placed the scrolls before him five remained, and hoped that Ikkadan would defy fate and choose not a one and be his own man but that too was also up to him. It simply fit the way the tapestry was unfolding and so Kuro had no choice but to test him and determine if he was indeed the one to be the destroyer.

The first scroll dictated the path of the Immortal Devourer of Evil Hearts

The second scroll dictated the path of the Demon Knight

The third scroll dictated the path of the Shinigami

The fourth scroll dictated the path of Atonement before Mother Suna herself

The fifth scroll dictated the path of the Avatar

Kuro's eyes began to glow ever so briefly as he sealed the scrolls against direct scrying yet again so that Ikkadan could choose to use one of them at his own pace and the time of his choosing. Otherwise they would always appear to be simple old scrolls with a lot of pictures to any one else whom read them.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan's eyes would split from scroll to scroll, wondering what he was suppose to be doing with them? Oh, then it hit him: he was suppose to pick a scroll, and maybe it would represent something. Perhaps it was some kind of test. "Kuro-dono..." He would say, crouching down with an awkward expression on his face, "Thank you for accepting me as your student." His hand roped around a plain looking scroll, his grasp soft but yet firm too. Ikkadan would then hand Kuro the selected scroll, but unknown to the boy, he had picked up a scroll with the hidden value of:

Shinigami​

Ikkadan would give Kuro the scroll, his head tilted with a sense of curiosity. He didn't know what was inside of that scroll, and he didn't know what the contents of that scroll would even spell out for the boy. But damn was he curious: "What is it?" Ikka would push his head forward, after Kuro accepting the scroll from his own grasp, trying to sneak a peak at the contents; obviously not setting-sights on whatever was written down.

[Luckily Ikka may be evil, so this works out fantastically, if that's the evil scroll! :3]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled briefly as it seemed Ikkadan had not chosen to become the destroyer either and that was a blessing in itself. Kuro secured the remaining scrolls as well as it seemed the path of the destroyer may well never be chosen by any of his students and simply put that was a portion of the prophecy he could happily avoid because without a scion of the Sunahoshi present all paths of the destroyer lead to the end of the world as they knew it.

"What you have chosen is the path of the master warrior, a Shinigami. When one has the power of a death god then they can become the Captain of the Feydakin, death comandoes that act as the main defense of the village second only to ANBU in assassination and the Medic Corps in healing. Feydakin can do both but above all as a team they cannot be stopped. That scroll says that you are one of 3 strong enough to become a Feydakin Commander."<i></i>

As Kuro placed the remaining scrolls of power back in a specially sealed case he turned to Ikkadan and smiled.
"Now all we need is permission from one of your elders to accept such a terrible burden and significant change in your lifestyle."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would resist the urge to latch onto the Sennin and hug him mercilessly. He was happy at the success of his scroll picking, and such an expression was most visible across his face. A Feydakin Commander? Ikkadan could have the potential to become a leader, someone of great strength and power that could be used to serve under Kuro. And more importantly, it felt as if this role was going to become a part of the young boy's 'purpose'. So that's why he couldn't help but crack a smile, exciting and tingling with anticipation for what may come next. "Yes, Kuro-dono!" He would exclaim with his smile deepening ever-so slightly to the point where his cheek's were beginning to hurt slightly.

"I'll send for Suzu-obasan!" Ikka would add excitedly, hoping that the woman had recovered enough from his last visit, to allow Ikkadan to make her proud. Because that's really what he wanted; for Suzuhime to see him as a worthy enough person, especially after risking her life to stop the vile mutation of Tessu. The Chuunin would display his skill in origami, to Kuro, by hold out his palm and allowing a sheet of paper to unsheathe from the surface of his red glove. The piece of red paper would then flutter into formation; shifting and crimping itself in all the right places until it became a small bird.

Ikkadan would speak, pressing his lips against the surface of the bird's lips, "Dear Suzu-obasan, I hope that you are well enough for me to ask one last favor of you, auntie. I want to make you proud, so I have found a way to do that! Can you come to this location and meet with Kuro-dono to approve my tutelage? Lots of love, Ikkadan." The encryption would spill into the surface of the paper bird just moments before it set off into the distance

Ikka would place his hands behind his back and smile brightly, now not bothering to hid his emotion and be discreet. "Tee-hee!"

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: while waiting for Iori or Suzuhime to respond in person or by letter this topic will be moved to the Throne of bone http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=368&t=1004 in order to keep slots open for emergencies.

Topic left with Ikkadan if able...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
akira-motorcycle_zpsc49b62e6.jpg

The bright red, dual wheeled machine would come to a stop before the Toraono Dojo, the chakra core powering it shutting off as Iori looked towards the building. He sat back in the seat, looking down at the message he had intercepted for his sister. She was still much too weak to make such a trip, the man instead going in her place to see what this was all about. Tutelage? From Toraono Kuro? The man had hoped that the boy's forte would be in some medical or scientific study, but it seemed that he had decided to become a fighter like his aunt. It was disappointing, but at least it meant that the estate would not be troubled by the mania-inducing genius that came along with a Yamazaki awakening their potential, when nothing was safe from their overwhelming curiosity. Dismounting the machine he would proceed to the large doors, letting himself inside before making his way to the great hall, catching sight of the boy along with the beast man.

"Good afternoon, Toraono-dono. I hope Ikkadan hasn't been troubling you too much." He would say with a smile as he offered the man a bow before looking towards the boy in question. "I'm sorry but Suzuhime wasn't able to make it, she still needs some more time before she can leave the estate grounds." He would say as he held up the note the boy had made before tucking it back in his coat pocket. "Now...what was this about tutelage? Are you considering becoming Toraono-dono's pupil, Ikkadan?" he would ask, that smile on his lips hiding any trace of displeasure he may have had at the child's choice.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan would be surprised that Iori showed up instead of Suzuhime but then again: his auntie was in a critical condition. It really wouldn't be wise to have her move at all, would it?

"Iori-ojisan..." He would bow his head and smile, falling quiet as he would begin to speak. Something really didn't sound 'right', whatever that word meant to Iori, as he spoke to Kuro and Ikka. There was something displeasure about his voice but it was really hard to tell, and to be honest, Ikkadan was still more concentrated on the thought of being taught by Kuro. But really, it wasn't something that the boy would catch onto, which was probably a good thing all things considered. "Yes, Iori-ojisan... I want to become his pupil. I just need you to agree to that... I wish to become stronger." He would add, head still bowed to show his respect for his elder.

Hopefully Iori would allow such a transaction because, really, he would decide what this young boy was going to do for the rest of his life. Ikkadan would soon raise his head and give his uncle a sweet smile, which was soft and petite. "Kuro-dono is going to teach me how to become powerful and if I'm powerful then I can protect people: friends and family."

Such was always the response of a person so desperately seeking a greater purpose in life.

[Topic left with Kuro, if able too]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro stepped forward with Ikkadan in tow as reached out to shake Iori's hand, he whispered a response which Ikkadan could not hear. "Your kindred has actually chosen to become one of Sunagakure's seven guardians, a shinigami at that, he will be able to master a sacred weapon and use it to transform beyond that of normal shinobi prowess."<i></i>
Kuro then spoke normally...He will learn weaponsmithing, swordsmanship, martial arts, and whatever you deem necessary for his education Lord Iori as in the end he will still beholden to your clan to carry on your rites and services. Please walk with us to the Maw of Baranyx and we can talk more along the way."<i></i>

Topic to be made upon Iori's response in the Maw of Baranyx or the original throne of bone topic if Iori decides against Ikkadan's training.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori leaned in towards Kuro as they shook hands, not really sure what the man was talking about. The Toraono were always more in tune with spirits and the divine than the Yamazaki, the latter far more concerned with things more tangible. Still he would give him a nod before he stepped back, looking towards Ikkadan. It was good to know that the boy would stay loyal to his clan, and certainly having another powerful member of the family couldn't hurt. Slowly he would nod as he motioned for Kuro to lead the way. "If that is Ikkadan's desire then who am I to say no?" he would say as he looked back at the boy. "Although Ikkadan, I want you to remember that your loyalty first and foremost is to the Yamazaki. I don't doubt your fealty, but it's something you should always keep in mind." He would smile softly as he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, following Kuro.

[Topic Left with Kuro and Ikkadan]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back