Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stretching the Legs [Contract Search]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The smile remained on Yukio’s face as he turned to look down to Kuji for a moment, he never expected things to end like this, but a promise was a promise and it was something he intended to keep. With the bond made he had already agreed to protect Kuji as he had done so already this day in more ways than one.

“I agree to this, and on the honour of the Hyuuga clan I shall ensure no harm will come to Kuji while I still draw breath. It is the least I can do for you giving us this opportunity”

Taking the quill, he signed the scroll without question nor hesitation, the terms were agreed and the promise was made as he turned to look back to Kuji. His face beaming with excitement over the new opportunity that had been given to both of them.

“Indeed, you can my friend, and from here on out we shall experience all manner of things together. As a team”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The overload slug allowed himself to shuffle up to the paper work knowing full well that the document had been signed between the two of them. Slug would not come to the aid of Yukio and in return he would do the same to their race. He was now sworn to protect them, make sure that they were safe and from danger. It was clear that he had the work to do and in the night the overloard was still bush. He blinked as he looked back down to the Hyuuga for a few seconds.

"It has been Signed. Congratulations Manzo, you are officially in a pact with my kind now and may call upon any of us that you choose to do so excluding myself for obvious reasons. I am going to take my leave now, but I am sure that our paths will cross once again. Be good, stay strong, and never let that will of fire die. Goodbye for now."

With that smoke suddenly appeared in the blink of an eye, it seemed that the overlord was gone straight away. As well as Kuji brother both of them disappeared in the blink of the eye, it seemed that encounter that he had was brief as it was promised, but Yukio had signed something that would see a bond forever broken.

“Yaya, Yukio and Kuji can now be friends! I can see the world you life in Yukio!”

It was clear that Yukio had signed the pack and that Kuji would now be staying with him as his friend they had now made a partnership that was lasting and in this situation it seemed the two of them would only grow that bond further into the future. It seemed that the forest grew silent once more as night begun to turn to dawn.

[OOC:
Sluggy may be used as your custom summon or E-rank summon, the option is yours.
Slug Contract Earned.
My services are done here =P
Good job!]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not the adventure Yukio had been expecting on a simple day such as this but he had no complaints about what had transpired, as he looked to Kuji and made his way back to the village with a smile on his face wondering what awaited him and his new found friend in the future.

"Yes that we can be Kuji, and we have so much to do and learn from this point forward, i hope you are ready"

With that he returned to the village, his training would have to continue though it would be adjusted to make sure Kuji was always able to be of assistance to him if he ever wanted to be.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back