Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stretching the Legs [Contract Search]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was happy to hear his new found friend was so keen to join him on his journey back to the village, so many ideas came through his mind as to what to show the little Kuji what life was like amongst other humans though was trying to think of a way to do it so the slug wouldn't get overwhelmed by all the information one was presented with coming to a new place with so much to do.

The thoughts would have to wait however as Kuji was snatched away before the boys very eyes left speechless for a moment hearing Kuji's voice as the bird carried the innocent slug away, from the tone of his voice Kuji probably had no idea that he was about to become lunch for this winged predator as without another thought the Young Ninja activated his Byakugan locking into the two small animals as he began a pursuit through the forest calling out to Kuji.

"Wait Kuji, that's not what you think....it's not exactly your friend in these circumstances!"

He didn't have much time to think but this way he could track the bird, whether Kuji would come to understand what was going on was another matter simply swatting the bird out of the sky would more than likely only confused his friend as to why the only two friends the slug considered it had were trying to kill each other as he formed Chakra in his feet jumping from tree to tree to keep up with the escaping bird.

OOC:
Byakugan now active and tracking the bird that took Kuji

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuji was happy flying with his new-found friend, bliss would be the better word for it. Completely unaware of the situation that he was now in the flapped his arms and swung his head from side to side. Humming what would be considered a lovely day tune he was completely unaware that the situation was taking place. Knowing full well that he was so high, he was being allowed the ability to fly by this new buddy he had acquired he looked down at the chasing leaf member a small smile on his lips as he tried to hear what he was saying.

“Yukio! I can show you the world! Shimmering and shinning! You need to get a crow friend like me! The site is amazing from here.”

He allowed himself to slowly be brought down by the bird, his humming still incredible loud as his teeth pulled at the bottom lip simply down to oversize more than anything else. As he watched himself being brought down he allowed a small smile to come to his face knowing full well that he was about to meet more friends. As the bird begun to lower him slowly it was clear that he was heading to a nest. Though naturally with Kuji life he had never encounter this problem or knew what it was even for. As he waved at the chirping noise that was now coming from the nest it was clear that he had the opportunity to make new friends and even more fun. What a great day that this turned out to be for him.

“Yukio I found more friends! I am being flown down to them. Look how the world has changed for me today. From being alone I now have so many people that I know”

In that instant Kuji thought that he had finally flown once more he allowed himself gently be placed into the nest, the twigs looked so lovely he had to admire the craftmanship that had been put into building it. Glancing around at the four little tweeting faces that met with him he had a broad grin on his lips a they looked at him jumping slightly forward in that split second.

“Yukio, look at this place, the branches are great and I have new friends. I cannot believe my luck things are going so well right now. What to say I am blessed Yukio!”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio couldn't quite believe what was happening around him not only had the bird taken away his now found friend, something that the more he thought about it the sadder it seemed though he didn't mind that much, was being taken away from him and not only that about to become dinner to the birds young. As he jumped from branch to branch in pursuit of this felon who had taken Kuji he couldn't help but sigh at the situation at hand.

He had to figure out a way to save Kuji and quickly but without killing the things he knew as his friends the easiest thing he could do would be to simply pick the little guy up, doing so he carefully removes Kuji from the nest but keeps him equal distance between him and his four new friends while using his eyes to look out for the surely upset mother of the bunch.

"I can see why you enjoy it here it's a very well established home and the twigs are of the highest quality even i can see that however these are only babies young hatchlings the excitement you create might make them a bit too hyper and that would give their mother a lot to work with would it not."

He had a gentle smile on his face making his words more believable in actuality he didn't want to watch Kuji meet the fate that would be presented to him if he remained in the nest.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuji wined for what could be considered an eternity as he left his new friends his little hands coming out and slapping the Hyuuga across the face from disturbing himself before he could make new friends, the slug was slightly annoyed to say the least but even now he had to make sure Yukio understood that he had taken away from a great opportunity.

“I had not even yet managed to introduce myself to my new friends, this has made me angry Yukio. You will not like me when I am angry”

In what could be a stubborn attitude he folded his arms and looked disappointed before he managed to slump his body down as well, it showed that he was not enjoying the situation that he had been placed in by being removed from the area. It seemed that his new friend thought the same thing as he came flying down instantly aiming its sharp claws towards the head of the young boy.

“See even my new friends are angry that you took me away, it seems you are outnumbered here”

Kuji just watched the attack that was taking place, unaware that it was actually before Yukio stopped him being eaten if anything he may as well be waving the flag for team bird that wanted to kill him. He allowed his hands to clap together as he watched this situation unfolding in front of him as he allowed a small smile that could be like. Karma has arrived Yukio to spread across his face.

“See friends can fight all the time. You did the wrong thing on this front, so now you must pay. You cannot just have me to yourself”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finding himself in quite the predicament Yukio couldn't even bring himself to sigh in this situation curling up to stop the possibility of the crow hurting Kuji as well as he held the little slug close to him allowing the crows attack to continue without fighting back, he couldn't without Kuji being more angry than he already was as he grit his teeth speaking with the calmest voice he could.

"Kuji i know your angry with me, i would be too if someone took me away from my friends but the world is much more complex than you realise. I know you haven't been around others for very long and the prospect of making more friends is wonderful. But the thing is not everyone wants to be or is your friend this crow....wants to use you as food for it's young and i know that may be hard to hear."

He paused for a moment not wanted to overwhelm Kuji with so much information as he felt the angry mothers continued assault.

"I wanted the same thing, i was on my own for a long time and the thought of making new friends was amazing to me but the world won't always let that happen, this is one of those times."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuji titled his head to the man for a second as he listened to the words that were being spoken knowing full well that he had been misunderstanding where Yukio was coming from, he allowed his eyes to start by welling up in that split second. Finally he burst like damn flooding for the first time, tears flowed from his eyes as he howled out trying to control the tears as he spoke words, the tears breaking the sentences up at every split second. It was clear that he was unable to control himself.

“I……..never have found………………a friend like you before………………Yukio lets go somewhere away from the angry friend.!!!”

It was as if he was unable to control the situation now. He was just a slimy mess of tears and now his slime was shining through as it threatened to overflow from the young boy’s hand as he held Kuji. The slug just collapsed into the man’s palm as he flailed and cried it was quite the odd sight until the silence was broken by the sound of the bird crashing to the ground in a squawk of feathers. It hit the ground hard before picking itself up only to be flung into a tree with a loud crack.

“What you do to my bro man? You picking on the small slug and your so much bigger what kinda hell is this?”

The voice was much deeper as Yukio would look around from where it came from, opposite the branch that he was on he would see the figure that was looking at him. It seemed another slug had joined this situation and was now demanding answers from the boy. As he stood there he glanced to Kuji who was pulling himself back up and trying to get himself sorted out.

“B……..brother?”

“Aye its me, you haven’t changed much have you what kinda trouble has this big guy been giving you”

If Yukio looked down to the floor he would see the bird on its back stone cold out of the situation, instantly brought to justice by the new arrival. After inspecting the slug he would find this one would be considered butch and by the way he moved a lot faster than his brother. He seemed to know his way around fighting and he could use his body fully to his advantage. What would Yukio make of this change in situation.
3d23905913485d3b3e89d418d5221d74--slugterra-slugs-arsenal.jpg

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiles down to Kuji a pretty impressive feat for someone being attacked by a mother crow but it's the thought that counts as he lets out a happy sigh.

"Well sometimes its having that one friend that matters most some will be around for a short while others will last a lifetime"

As it seemed things would come to a close the second voice was picked up, someone he had missed while caring for Kuji? he was somewhat disgraced with himself if someone had managed to slip past his sight. But it would turn out very quickly that it would not be a person per say but another slug as he watching the crow fall from this newcomer.

Taking a moment to process this new found information he stuttered for a moment as he looked around him at what this scene must have looked like from the outside.

"O-OH! no not at all I don't mean your...brother? any harm I was just trying to keep him safe from the birds"

He took in the features of the new slug tilting his head at how different he was compared to his current companion

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The new comer to this situation crossed his arms as he glanced towards him for a few seconds. Knowing full well he wanted to make sure that he protected his brother and in that moment, he was not amused by the situation that he had found Kuji in. He seemed to be upset and that wasn’t the best situation to be in by any means.

“So why is he crying then? That doesn’t look normal to me boy at all, I am not impressed with that one. I demand answers, how do you know Kuji and why are you holding him. You figured by now he is not the strongest or sharpest of us”

The brother seemed to be angry with Yukio, but could you blame him. He had been put in a situation where his brother had found the other one crying in tears and a bird attacking him. It was not something that was easy to understand but right now it seemed that Yukio would have to try and explain himself.

“It’s not his fault brother, he was trying to stop me getting hurt, Yukio has been looking after Kuji the super slug, besides you said you disowned me so why turn up now”

It seemed that there was tension between the two slugs right now, one was allowing his eye to droop down as he let his hand come and prop it back up in that split second. As if halting the decay of his eye Kuji pulled it back towards his brother and focused, the buck teeth look still allowing drool to slobber down into the palm of Yukio hand. It seemed like he had come into a family feud how he would behave could change the balance of most things. But would he say the right thing.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This newcomer was rather blunt and upfront with the Hyuuga something Yukio didn't mind too much however under these circumstances he couldn't help but sigh though now audibly as he went to explain. Though this may be easier than having to explain things to Kuji it all depended on how understanding this new slug was.

"So we just had a run in with said bird that you so graciously kicked out of the sky for us, I was attempting to protect your brother? as you said from her before he became food for the young ones."

He made it so he could be as straight forward with him as he was being in return his voice being as truthful as it could be.

"Now I sense some tension between the two of you at this time so why don't we all sit down, grab some food and sort this out before moving forward it may make our lives somewhat easier with everything that's happened?"

He put Kuji down sitting himself as he looked between the two of them giving them equal attention at this point.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The other slug sighed as he listened to the words of the Hyuuga it seemed that the man didn’t understand the basics of life, but that was to be expected he still had a lot to learn in life by the looks of him. A young man had little experience in that in the eyes of the new arrival, but he still had a lot to learn and he would make sure that he understood the situation that he had gotten himself into. As the new slug launched himself down from the branch and landing neatly on the floor where Yukio had decided to have a conversation, he folded his arms nearly.

“Of course, there is tension, this guy managed to get himself into some trouble earlier in life, he decided to eat more food than what was allocated to him. He refused to go to learn his lessons and of course he then ran away from his own home and try and escape the duties assigned to him. Tension would be an understatement in this one.”

Crawling across the slug came close to the other two knowing that this conversation would be one that would open a lot of pain to his brother, but of course he did deny that he even had family that said enough on how it was going between the two of them. It was not something that they would enjoy, nor would they appreciate the effort of having this conversation, but it was better to face it head on than cower away from it.

“You expected to much of me and pushed…………”

“You were supposed to be training, you had great potential and needed to stay within the village why did you even runaway”

“Because I had no friends. You made me an outcast that’s not very nice of you to do that you know”

It seemed that this conversation was going around in circles, maybe there would be the opportunity to push it out of this circular movement that it was currently in.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio crossed his arms as he glanced between the two slugs as they each spoke, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the newcomers statement. The fact a slug had managed to run away from home with any form of haste was impressive to say the least considering they weren't the fastest creatures to bless the earth, he kept a straight and serious face however though the image it painted in his mind was an amusing one.

"Look I can see this isn't something new, and being the third party here I can give my opinion on how this looks from the outside. Our village works much the same way running away from something is not to be looked over lightly however on the other side of this discussion if someone does not feel ready for such tasks placed before them then it may be easier on them to pull the tasks back a bit until they don't feel stressed by them. Stress is one of the greatest starting points to distraction and leaves room for easy mistakes."

He made efforts to sympathise with both of them, being the unbiased party may help to defuse the situation. Standing up he brushed himself off stretching as he placed a hand on his chin to wonder on what would come next.

"In these circumstances we have a few options open to us, I can assist Kuji here in adjusting to the world and give him next experiences. Afterall I have offered to bring him back to my village and thus I wish to extend the same offer to you"

He gestures his hand to the brother.

"May I have a preferred title to call you by I am referred to as Yukio"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that life was getting interesting for the two slugs as they glared at each other while the leaf shinobi was trying to speak for a few seconds. Knowing full well that this situation would not be easily resolved, the two of them continued to squabble for a little bit of time, though they listened to Yukio and what he was speaking they seemed more interested in making sure that their words had some meaning. It seemed that there was a certain amount of tension in the air right now and Yukio was clearly doing his best to try and calm this situation before it escalated.

“Indeed, leaving our home without warning has caused the great slug to become annoyed and worried, he tasked me with bringing you back to the village, but it seemed that you have found a new friend in light of this.”

It seemed that the new brother was not as willing to just accept what was being spoken as Kuji was. He looked happy over the offer that had come his way, a chance to become part of Yukio family and get to see the world. It almost showed the small amount of excitement inside of him as he pondered the question in that split second.

“Kuji would be able to come with Yukio? See Yukio’s world and see the amazing sights?”

It seemed that the other slug was less than impressed by the offer that had taken place. At the same time knowing full well that they needed to see if this would even be an acceptable standing with the overlord. The brother rubbed his head as he listened to Yukio offer knowing the boy had no idea how the world that they lived in worked and it was clear that they still had a lot of progression to make in this situation.

“We will have to speak to the big boss, before deciding anything it would have to benefit us to do so and extend our friendship to an outside.

As for the name comment it seemed that the other slug unlike Kuji was not willing to give out his name so easily, this much he was aware of. As he waited patiently for the boy to talk to see what reply would be given.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Coming to stand Yukio tilted his head at the statement, the fact that there was a boss slug didn't surprise him too much but the image that was created inside his mind was not the most threatening one a small slug with one scar over their eye was the first thing that came to mind.

"I see so to ensure everything goes along smoothly it may be better for all of us to meet this boss, bad blood is never a good way to leave things and the calmer things are when we return to the village the better the experience it will be for all. That's if such a thing is allowed."

he spoke from experience having bad relations between villages or even the towns within the fire country could lead to more troubles later down the line if such things were not maintained before, during and after missions. Though he had never seen the outcome of such things he would prefer to keep it that way.

"So before we do anything else if you could lead us to them or point us in the right direction we can see what we can do about this"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that right now Yukio was having to think about this whole situation, though Kuji and his brother were just staring at each other. It seemed that they broke from it when Yukio begun speaking in that split second the one that had just arrived and still had no name crossed his arms as he allowed his eyes to glance at the boy speaking.

“He is old and wise beyond your years, I will see if he is willing to meet you but remember you are nothing compared to him Yukio. For he has been around this world long enough to know what is truly happening in the whole world.”

With that the other slug vanished in a split second, leaving Kuji and Yuki back alone in the forest as the other slug could only do what could be considered shuffled his hands together as he tried to avoid eye contact with the boy that had been so nice for him for a few seconds. It was clear that right now he didn’t want to speak about anything but the silence was killing him.

“Super Kuji is sorry that he got you in this situation Yukio, I found a friend now I risk ruining it”

He seemed to be what could be upset about the situation and the way that it had managed to turn out. Before even a chance for the boy to talk back to the slug it seemed that the brother returning in a instance as he looked back around to Yukio. As he glanced up at the sky he allowed himself a few minutes pause before taking in the situation that he had seemed to arrive at.

“The lord himself will see you, but it will not be till the night falls. Though from the look of the sky that will be soon. Please make sure that you wait patiently until that time, make sure that you have food for it will be a long night”

With that it seemed like the brother curled himself into what could be said to be a slimy ball as he begun to let himself slip of to dreams. Once more leaving Kuji and Yukio to their own conversation as the sun begun to set it seemed that they had a while before the meeting would take place. Such things was the way the world rotated and would continue to do so today it seemed.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was shocked into silence the sudden seriousness of the conversation catching him off guard, considering all that had happened up to this point had seemed somewhat humorous looking back on it all this was very different, The image that had previously been in his mind was all but erased now he wasn't sure what to expect but he would find out soon enough getting himself ready to meet this boss as the sun set turning his head to Kuji.

"Do not worry Kuji for i do not mind what happens here, every outing is it's own adventure so experiences such as this one are all about learning from whatever comes of it. In a way we should be thankful they are agreeing to meet us here on such short notice."

With that he make himself comfortable for the long night, food was not so much a concern to him for he was used to being out for long periods of time with little in the way of nourishment or anything substantial.

"I will show nothing but the utmost respect for your leader for he surely deserves it."

Yukio met their more serious tones with one of his own, showing he was just as serious about his words as they were about bringing this boss to see them. As the slug moved to sleep he turned to Kuji once more a slight smile on his face.

"We need not worry, I'm sure if we are sincere in how we speak to the one coming to meet us everything will turn out alright. We just have to have faith in the trust we have been creating between us"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kuji allowed himself to do the same, it seems that they had a few hours of sleep before things would become serious once more, as the little two slugs curled up in their usual shapes they allowed the other one to continue to sleep without waking them, it became clear that it seemed Yukio had managed to let himself stay on the watch, with a few hours before anything happened it became clear that he would have to look out for both that night. Kuji rolled over slightly as one eye popped out from the protection.

“Good night my new friend Yukio, remember to wake me before it hits past the hour of one in the morning, that gives us time to wake up before he comes”

Seemed like a weird statement but right now it was clear that Yukio had no idea what was even going on, with he knew full well that he had something coming to visit him. While Kuji allowed himself to glance back before closing his eyes it seemed that Yukio would be allowed a small moment with his own thoughts, wondering if he would be able to get sleep himself. But with the promise of something else coming in the middle of the night would probably have anyone staying up and unable to sleep in the grand scheme of things. Now it was just a waiting game for the Shinobi from the village hidden in the leaf. Darkness begun to creep in as the trees allowed the sun to face behind them.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked down at the slug nodding to him as he looked over to the horizon wondering what would come next, it had been quite an experience for the young Shinobi to say the least. When he had first come out to train the assumption was there it would be a day just like any other but that had quickly proven to not be the case.

With the appearance of Kuji and his brother and now the upcoming meeting with their leader Yukio didn't truly know how this was going to end, he didn't even was to assume at this point seeing how everything had not been too straight forward at this point. It didn't bother the Hyuuga much anymore though if anything it had been an experience to expect the unexpected and that strange situations could lie around every corner.

Shaking his head a moment he simply nodded content with how everything had transpired after going through it in his head leaning against the nearest stable object he could find and looking up to the sky to wait and watch over his sleeping companions.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Za Kuroi
rMkaTyO.jpg

XlAedro.png

In the silence of the night, some small animals could be heard moving it was clear that they had been hunting or simply just moving from one place to another in the night. But what would happen next would put the boy on edge, something that he was not prepared for and probably did not expect at all. It was simple it was the appearance of a huge eye staring at him at point black. At first the eye came back, and Yukio would have probably thought that it was a tree, though on a second glance he would see a massive shape in between the trees. Black as the night that he came in, and the easiest way to describe the look that Yukio would have seen was one of scales was the best way to explain it. The huge body massive as it lumbered behind him.

The eye moved away, and it was easy to see that the eye slits standing at their full height easily hit a hundred meters long, the slime trail that it produced was something magical. Compared to Kuji and his brother it was clear that they were now in the presence of one of the oldest and wisest of slugs. Kuji was on the shoulder of Yukio in no time it was quick and easy to get him into it. He allowed himself to look at the man before speaking.

“Lord Za, this is Yukio. He has befriended me and recently made me realise how truly blessed I am lord, he has prove himself worthy of your attention and I believe that you will get along with him. He showed me so many things!”

With the end part Kuji jumped up fist punching the air with joy, he misses judged himself and was sent tumbling back down to the ground. Only to find himself land on one of the eyes of the great slug overlord. Before being brought into the air as the huge eyes focused down onto the Hyuuga.

“Hyuuga Yukio, I am Lord Za I watch over my fellow slugs and have seen much of the Ninja world you live in. Let me ask you, why did you spend the day looking after Kuji?”

The question clearly had another meaning it was down to Yukio to find it in this situation, his answers would see this whole day take a different turn entirely.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was left speechless in that moment he knew he was without expectations and had long given up trying to imagine what the leader of slugs would look like but this was something he could never have imagined, bowing his head in respect that just felt right for him to do. The massive body of the slug was what caught him off guard the most the fact it had been so quiet before his arrival was something completely unexpected.

"It's a pleasure to meet you lord Za, i appreciate you taking the time to come out here to see us."

The question he asked of the young ninja was something that brought a smile to the Hyuuga's face, it was serious no one could deny but after thinking back to everything that had happened he couldn't help but feel a sense of joy by his new friendships.

"For something that to most would seem to be a simple question that is one that has many deep answers, if i am to be honest it is because i feel a kinship with Kuji. As someone who spends a lot of time alone when i met him and the time we ended up spending together i came to find him easy to relate to. It wasn't so much i wanted to just protect him in what could be a cruel world but i wanted to get to know his story, what he went through to get to this point and help open his eyes to the world as a whole. From this point on any number of possibilities can open up for both of us in such a journey."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed the lord slug was now looking down at the boy, making sure that he was fully aware of the size of the slug. It leaned down and scanned the Hyuuga while he was answered the questions, each talk seemed to be fitting of the answers that had been gathered by Yukio. It seemed while they had gone on an adventure today it was clear that they had found a bond, as the overlord looked towards Kuji and then back to the boy that had come on this journey today. It shivered slightly before something fell out. A piece of paper or a scroll of some type with a quill attached, it seemed to land neatly in front of Yukio.

“I am happy with your answers, now your talk is to protect Kuji with your life if needed, from this day forward you two will be on a bond that is hard to break. You will be trusted to look after him and make sure you treat him like your own son”

The head turtle turned its gaze to Kuji as he watched the young turtle jump off and back onto the shoulder of Yukio a huge smile it seemed that the slug knew that this was a change of events and that something would be happening shortly.

“Finally, I can be with Yukio!!! Kuji so happy!”

It seemed the little slug was over joyed, and it seemed that Yukio only had to pick up a pen and sign the paper, that and offer protection to Kuji for life and of course make sure that he looked after every other slug that he came across. The three-people waited to see what he would do given this choice in front of him.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back