Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Student Tournament Opening Ceremony!!!

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey! Shiori! Break time! The fights are actually pretty good, it's worth a watch. What you say? Leave the grill and come sell with me? And by sell I mean slack off and watch the match."

Shiori looked up, surprise on his face as his friend spoke to him. He had gotten so carried away making the best kebabs he had forgotten about the fights! He smiled, shutting the lid of the barbecue, dousing the coals. He had made plenty to carry in anyway under the pretext of selling. He kept his apron on, but slung a box over his shoulder, poking the skewers into the holes he had made earlier. Now his goods stood up, easy to be seen. He had even written 'Suo's skewers' on the box, so people would remember who made those lovely kebabs.

"We've done pretty well this morning anyway and I'm sure some people will buy in the stands anyway right? Plus you've just missed some kid who turned up with a coffin on his back fighting a lightning user!"

"They're good, eh? It would be nice to see some of the fights. You never know, we may end up sparring against them at a later date. Always handy to reconnoitre information… Did you say lightning and a coffin?" Now thatwould have been interesting, Shiori thought. He hadn’t been able to fight against other Shinobi since becoming a Genin, ever since his fight with Kaori. He supposed a flawless record of victories was a good start, though it crumbled somewhat if someone asked how many victories that was.

He stepped into the seating surrounding the arena, staying at the front, supposedly to sell the kebabs, but he turned and faced the central battleground of the arena.

A pair of boys were duking it out, one with a sword, and the other with…

...A blowgun? Interesting. Shiori had never seen anyone use such a weapon. Admittedly, neither were using the weapons well, missing more often than they hit, but no one was a weaponsmaster out the gate. He settled, leaning against the railing. It would be an interesting fight indeed.

[WC:366]

[Spectating Nokugara Kouza vs Yaboi]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking to Kouza's fight they had fought for a few rounds, and things didnt seem to be going well for his best friend, it almost made him want to jump into the fight himself. Though, that was not plausible. This was the power of 'Yaboi'? He met the kid in the class he had with Mikasa, and he didnt seem like much then. Maybe he was underestimated and Kouza had likely fallen into that same trap. Who knew, but Sushi would yell out with much vigor, "OIIIIIIIIII! KOUZA!!! DONT LET THIS GUY RATTLE YOU! REMEMBER WHAT MASA SAID THIS MORNIN!!! YOU GOT THIS! KEEP YOUR HEAD!!!", nodding again he would leaning in anticipating the fights at this point he looked over to the Shinzo fight. They were... going at it. It seemed even but Shinzo was beginning to get heated up.

"Shinzo! Juko! Keep it up! WHO EVER WINS FIGHTS ME! SO I WANNA SEE YOU GO ALL OUT!", nodding again he would manage to figure himself to a point, this was not something that he would want to take to heart with Shinzo and Juko. They would seem to be good competitors and he thought it would be unfair if he fought them when they hadnt had a chance to see him fight. Well, they hadnt seen him go all in. All out. And full force. Maru pushed him but there were alot of things he could do... for his next fight though, he wouldnt push any further than he had to, not until the finals... but then again he knew there was alot riding on this. He could pursue a deeper fight... and maybe he would get a chance to fight Kouza, but if Kouza was fighting like this... Maybe he was being blocked mentally? Who knew... however, if he didnt figure something out how could he face him in the end? 'Kouza wont go back on his word... He'll make it through this fight, he'll meet me in the finals... Thats how its supposed to be right?' but that was Sushi's perfect world. Maybe it wouldnt end up being like that. Who knew...

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito groaned as the waking world called upon him. Looking around himself he saw white walls. Clean white walls, a sanitized looking room... The hospital? How did I?... It all came rushing back into him. Oh, the tournament. I lost... Ugh, not wholy unexpected but still, would have loved to do more... Akihito moved a bit, wincing at the pain he still felt. Argh, that last attack truly did it. Yaboi truly pulls no punches. Hurts like a carriage.
He rose from his bed and looked around for a nurse. Having confirmed that the tournament day was yet to be over, Akihito hurried back to the arena to watch the next matches.

Having arrived at the stands, Akihito was able to see that Yaboi's fight vs Kouza was still ongoing. Perfect, I haven't missed it! He settled down in one of the seats and analyzed the fight. Yaboi is bleeding a bit, but he doesn't seem all that hurt. Especially against a sword user. Kouza though seems heavily hurt. Aqua Fangs probably considering the wounds on both me and him. I don't envy him, those hurt like hell. He also seems... unbalanced? Oh, Yaboi did it again. Heh, Serpent's Blood is annoying as hell, that's for sure. Having concluded that Kouza appeared to be losing, Akihito decided to keep watching the fight, but not withouth one final shout. "Yaboi! Don't you dare lose to him!
You beat me, so get to the finals and win this thing!"
And now, to hope for his victory...

[Spectating Kouza vs Yaboi fight]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo walked into the spectator’s booth and looked out at the fields. He was a bit disappointed that he did not recognize anyone but not to be expected. There was an entire new generation going through the academy simply from the time he was gone.

Seeing the spread of food, he meandered his way over to, and got a plate full of food. There was nothing like the food of home. With enough food to keep his stomach happy he sat down to watch the rest of the tournament.

[Spectating]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The idea hit him then. Kirin! No, that wouldn't be enough. Maybe..maybe release my specters? If we all used Kirin..certainly that would be enough to kill all within the Kage's box.' He huffed, though a smile was creeping on his face, for he was actually thrilled about the proposition. 'I could kill everyone in the stadium actually... No, that would be overkill, though. But, I payed no special homage to anyone within the arena grounds. So what if they were roasted. An entire village, anyone of power or strength, all destroyed in less then 10 minuets. ' "Ha ha haah, oh ho, oh my, that would be grand." 'Though. No, I am no longer that person. Plus I wouldn't want to do that to my sister. Life would become hard for anyone left over.' He shook his head, 'How lucky these people are.'

Kishin stretched, looking around then at the ring. 'I think I should go rest. This place of violence is stirring something within that doesn't need to come out.' He stood up and pushed passed the people. 'A nap wouldn't be that bad actually.'

[leaving]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had heard a lot of sounds coming from the arena... At his sleeping place, he had heard a lot and was actually curious what was going on so far...
Slowly he made his way towards the big arena and as he never ever had been here. The male was looking at a whole lot. Astonished he started to look at the gathering of the people and a little mood sank in his boots.
He entered the spectator's place and started to look around more. He hadn't seen a fight... Except for that one time, he was in one... So he decided to stay a little near the edge to actually be able to look... Being tiny had it's pros and cons... This time only cons... But he saw someone he recognized and was, to say the least.
[spectating]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back