Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Studygroup #1 [Private]

Shinrya Kahako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kahako watched with curiosity and surprise as Keiji went from flustered to outright mad. The sudden movements of him grabbing his things made Kahako realize that maybe there was a limit to what one could do to an embarrassed guy. As he left, she watched with her own embarrassment silently. She felt a little guilty, though, she didn’t entice him on purpose. Kitsune stopped him long enough to mumble something, and then turn around.

As she listened to everything Kitsune had to offer, Kahako thoughts revolved around her own body. Right now, she probably didn’t appeal as sexy to anyone. Could she use her feminine charm as a weapon as well? She took the vial from her teacher, and stared at it for a few seconds. It seemed legit, and this was her teacher…. “Okay, Kitsune-sensei. I’ll take it.” She said with a small smile. She looked at the bottle and drank the liquid completely. The taste was horrible, and it went down awkwardly, almost uncomfortably.

Kahako grimaced as she handed the vial back to Kitsune. “bleh, I need something to drink.” She said as she quickly grabbed her things from the desk and waved. “I’ll see you later sensei,” she said as she walked to the door. One could say that she entered the study room today as a child. However, with everything she learned, she felt like she was leaving the room with a little more knowledge as a woman.

[Topic left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune sat down and waited for Kahako to make a choice as to whether or not she’d take the vial. While waiting, she went over how she had made the contents of the vial. It was one of the more… Random mixtures she had made. It had made her own chest inflate like a beach ball, so she stayed home for those few days while she tried figuring out a reversal mixture. She did succeed and had her chest reduced to normal size, and, as she had been having trouble with clothes because of it, it had been a joyous occasion for her so she celebrated with a big dinner, go figure. There were two things you could count on when it came to Kitsune, she could eat an “all-you-can-eat” restaurant empty; and she could mix up just about anything. Mostly alcoholic. That kinda was her speciality. She loved mixing up a drink that could give even a hardened alcoholic a good buzz.

As Kahako took the vial, and drank all of it instantly, Kitsune remembered something important ”Oh wait… That was the concentrated liquid… You’ll experience explosive boob growth, to D-cups. In a matter of hours actually. You’d better run home Kahako-chan.” she said and giggled nervously. ”Don’t leave your home for two days. You’ll be fine. Just… Don’t leave your house. Sudden shocks can increase the size of your chest, so don’t do anything straining for two days. I can’t stress this enough. Two days.” she finished and looked at her student with seriousness painted in her face as if she had never been more serious about something.

After watching Kahako leave, she gathered up her stuff and went out the room, to go hand the plates back to Gladys in the cafeteria.

[MFT. Topic Left]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keiji
Novice in:
  • Trauma
  • General Surgery
  • Emergency Surgery
  • Kinjutsu Surgery (from the mission, figured I'd just list it here)

Experienced in:
  • Biology

Kitsune (Quick note: The harvesting of Kekkei Genkai is a new practice established by Kushin, there are some obvious ones which is why i've placed it in Novice, but there are less obvious ones as well. Because she has some interest in it I've figured she'd be able to pretty much self-teach herself the basics but because it would have been illegal to do more than that I've left it at that amount. I've been pretty generous in your case, mainly because of the age of your character and lack of pl suggesting her focus on the medical knowledge side of things.)
    Novice in:
  • Kinjutsu Surgery
  • Emergency Surgery

Experienced in:
  • Medical Research
  • Medical Tutor
  • Psychology
  • Biology

Master In:
  • Chemistry
  • General Surgery

Kahako (Note: I only gave novice for Psych cos you've done reading into it, but not had any practice. Generally this is what I'll be considering when deciding what level people are at)
    Novice in:
  • Biology
  • Psychology

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back