Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Subaku Tsukiko

Tsukiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Subaku Tsukiko

Physical Description: At a height of 4,4” Subaku Tsukiko does not stand above her male peers, even though a little higher than most females. She has an oval face, decorated by long black silky hair, and eyes that are said to resemble the moon in its silvery color. She has two attires to choose from, one to enable for better movement and one that she owns only for the sake of looking “pretty”. The first one is composed of jean shorts, a black t-shirt, and a sweatshirt on top; the second is just a plain white dress, which she usually accompanies with the previously mentioned sweatshirt.

Mental Description: Subaku Tsukiko is slightly tomboyish most of the time, excluding situations in which there is no fighting or acting “ninja” involved. Her mind is clearly set in one goal, to discover her roots, for, even if she was born in an ordinary shinobi family, once her grandparents died, her parents never dared talk to her about them. She does not know anything about her family, other than their names, and that they were once an important part of Sunagakure. She is a happy girl, and is always trying to cheer everyone up.

Background: She is the offspring of two ninja from different villages, one from Sunagakure and one from Iwagakure. She doesn’t know much about her roots, which lead to her deciding upon her goal in life, to know everything about her family. Her surname, Subaku, meaning desert waterfall, derives from the more unique surname Sunaku, hinting a merge or change somewhere down the family line. Nothing interesting has happened to her yet, in her short years of life, other than the scars left by recent changes in the village. Her mother died shortly after she was born, and in consequence of that she lives only with her father, as an only daughter in Sunagakure, which in turn was the spark that flared her tomboyish attitude and personality to never give up. She was named Tsukiko in reference to the moon, and its absence since the village went underground.

"My name is Subaku Tsukiko, the eye of the moon that looks down upon the desert sands".

PS: I want to change my username to Tsukiko, since I changed my mind on the name and she is no longer called Ayano.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back