Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Suzuki Kiyoko [Cloud] -> Suzuki/Himura Kiyoko [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
* The Profile and Dojo titles might be slightly off.... I need to name my things more witty-ish or something.
Old Character name Suzuki Kiyoko

Old Character Village Cloud

Old Profile Topic Title "Suzuki Kiyoko [Cloud Genin]"*

Old Training Topic Title "Holy Sugar-high Ninja-ness [Kiyoko's Training]"

Old Dojo Topic Title "Kiyoko's Dojo"*

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information

New Character Name Himura Kiyoko

New Village Cloud

Link to latest Voucher http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=2325#p2325

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your profile was very out of date. Kiyoko was a Genin at the time of the hack.
Profile said:
Name: Suzuki Kiyoko
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Branch: N/A
Alias: N/A

Kiyoko was born the only daughter of a happy couple of merchants in a small town nestled between the mountains of Lightning Country. Her life could have been easy, her parent's wealth afforded her anything she could need or want. But Kiyoko was never content to sit and enjoy luxury while others did not, she was kind and caring, and her parents firmly supported her in her quest to bring happiness to others, using their funds to host events and festivals for the people (a large amount of them the result of Kiyoko's imagination and planning). Kiyoko was genuinely happy, having a joyful life and a happy family.

But when Kiyoko was 7 her parents left with several other merchants to trade in other lands, leaving her in the care of the town. Kiyoko faithfully waited to hear about her parents but word never came until several months later.... a lone mercenary returned to the town, his body scarred and damaged. He carried a lone cart behind him. "It was all I could do, I'm so sorry..." He said. Inside the cart were the bodies of his brothers-in-arms, and those of the merchants they failed to protect.... including Kiyoko's parents.

Kiyoko cried through the funeral, she had lost herself to despair. The rest of the mourners eventually left, and Kiyoko was alone to wonder what her life could possibly mean without her parents. It was then that she met Shiro.

"Get up, you're not dead yet." He called out to her.

"B-but how?..." She replied.

"Just stand up and start walking. Your parents were good people, and they're in a better place now. You need to pick up where they left off."

This conversation changed Kiyoko. She was still sad from losing her parents, but she had a will to live on regardless. She eventually joined Shiro in the town's seminary and became an acolyte. Her friendship with Shiro grew stronger, even when he confined himself to his studies, Kiyoko forced the boy to make time for her. But one day...

... he vanished.

"Please! You've got to tell me where he went!!!" Kiyoko pleaded to the boy's father, he resisted at first, but Kiyoko was too persistent and he had to admit. "I sent the boy to the Hidden Cloud... I'd tell you not to follow him, but I guess that is a waste of time." He was right, the next day Kiyoko left the school and started to follow Shiro's trail. When she finally arrived in Kumogakure she soon learned that Shrio had already enrolled in the academy, so she joined the academy as well. The two are now in a squad together, peers as both clergy and shinobi.

HP: 2,572
CP: 1,872
Agility: 49/50
Stamina: 50/50
Ninjutsu: 32/50
Taijutsu: 49/50
Genjutsu: 16/50
Chakra Control: 48/50
Power Level: 244
AP: 1

NINJUTSU

Non-Elemental
Transformation (Rank 1)

TAIJUTSU
Giant Blade
Arcing Strike (Rank 3)
Overhead Strike

Shield
Head Smash

ABILITIES
1. Quick Healer

INVENTORY
Slot 1: Acid Vial x 3
Slot 2: Energy Drink x 2
Slot 3: Blood Pill x 2
Slot 4: Health Pill x 2
Slot 5: Shuriken x 30
Sheath 1: Zanbatou
Sheath 2: Riot Shield

Kaza: Kiyoko met Kaza a long time ago. Kiyoko's memory of Kaza has mostly faded into a blur... but somewhere in her mind she still remembers him, and looks forward to seeing him again.

Boboetsu Kazua: They met at the academy, although Kiyoko abruptly ended the conversation when he asked about her family (for reasons that should be obvious).

Kichida Kazuhiko: Kazuhiko's mother was under the Suzuki family's employment during the first Snowfall Festival in Kumogakure. Kiyoko took interest in the boy and eventually ended up dragging him all over the festival grounds, much to his dismay. Kiyoko is unsure how she feels about Kazuhiko, but she is willing to trust him for now.

Sora Akarui: Kiyoko met Akarui at the academy.... as it turns out, cutting yourself on a shuriken is a GREAT conversation starter! They haven't talked much, so she doesn't really have a very firm opinion on him, although her natural goodwill will cause her to see him as trustworthy until he proves otherwise.

Nemoto Senna: Senna visited Storm Valley during her tour of Lightning Country, although she wasn't able to have much conversation with Kiyoko at that time. They met again during the first Snowfall Festival, and this time struck up a rather warm friendship. Senna had nowhere to live in Kumo, so Kiyoko took her in as a roommate. They currently live together.

Close Friends wrote:

Himura Shiro: Childhood friend and religious peer. He pep-talked her out of her depression when her parents died. She came to Kumogakure looking for him.

Lover wrote:

None yet, Kiyoko is too childish to have any sort of relationship THIS serious. Although she is growing up....

Training Stats said:
Please use these to update your stats.

Suzuki Kiyoko's stats
Agility: 49/100
Stamina: 96/100
Ninjutsu: 43/100
Taijutsu: 94/100
Genjutsu: 16/100
Chakra Control: 48/100

ARCING STRIKE: MASTER
OVERHEAD STRIKE: MASTER
HEAD SMASH: MASTER

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko's last RP post was July 11, 2013, exceeding 30 days of inactivity. Kiyoko is currently inactive: Last RP post is November 19th. Kiyoko is entitled to an averaged D,C, uncapped, inactive refund:

525 Stat Points
Total: 871 Stat Points
*Insufficient mastered jutsu for B-rank promotion. Spending the required points will drop Kiyoko beneath the stat threshold for promotion.

18,750 Yen
Total: 25,825 Yen

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Suzuki Kiyoko
Old Village: Cloud
Old Character Class (if you have one): Paladin of Ikihane
Old BL/CA (if you have one): None

Preferred New Username (check for availability first if you can): Suzuki Kiyoko

New Character Name: Himura-Suzuki Kiyoko
New Village: Cloud
New Character Class:
Holy Maiden
HP: (65+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +5% Auto-dodge and Auto-hit
High:
Average: All
Low:
New BL/CA: None

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character:
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: Main Branch (Genin)

Quick Character Description:
[spoilername="Physical Bio"]Kiyoko stands at an average, unremarkable five-feet-tall.

... and that's usually the only physical trait of hers that doesn't stand out somehow...

Her hair defaults to a near-white tone, although more often than not she will dye it (her favorite dye colors are blue and bright red, still not exactly blending into a crowd). She has very little body fat (in utter defiance of her eating habits). Kiyoko has turned out to be quite the 'early bloomer'; having already developed an easily noticeable feminine physique. Kiyoko tends to dress in whatever is comfortable, preferring loose clothing when possible. Her favorite weapons include a longsword and a spring-action grenade launcher, at least one of these weapons is strapped to her waist at almost all times.[/spoilername]
[spoilername="Mental Bio"]At first glance, Kiyoko is very, very childish. She is very energetic and spontaneous, and tends to be amused by very simple things. She also has a bit of a temper (although she is able to restrain herself a fair bit) and can be a rather violent if properly provoked.

Despite having a somewhat simple nature, Kiyoko also has a somewhat more mature side to her; she is a very well-learned young woman, and can understand scholastic concepts above what is normally expected for a girl her age (assuming she keeps her attention on the subject long enough). She is also fiercely protective, once she considers someone a friend (which she is willing to do rather easily) she can and will fly into a near unstoppable rage if they are seriously hurt.

And any attempt to hurt/kill Shiro is right out. You will be pulverized into next week if you try.[/spoilername]
Character History (Now with gratuitous first-person usage):
[spoilername="Prologue"]I'm going to tell my own story.

I don't remember much from when I was an infant, but that's normal, right?

My childhood was a good one, my parents were professional traders, so they moved around a lot; but their job made sure we always had a lot of money, and they would spend time with me whenever they were home. We would throw parties, buy birthday gifts for everyone in town, and make everyone happy! It was perfect! I wish those days had lasted longer...

When I was about seven, my parents left on business... but this time they didn't come home for a long time. I waited patiently at home, I tried asking my babysitter if she had heard anything about them, but she kept quiet (in hindsight, I suspect she either already knew, or assumed the worst).

After a long wait, a lone shinobi of Cloud visited the town, he told everyone that a recent bandit plague had made the roads unsafe....

... the convoy my parents were in had been attacked, and he couldn't find any survivors.

I was devastated, I didn't want to believe what had just happened, but then I saw their bodies... attended their funeral.

The Himura family took me in, my parents were their friends, so they felt responsible for me in a way. They helped me get over the initial shock, especially Shiro and Yui, they were like the siblings I never had. Shiro told me about his studies at the town's theology academy, he was really smart for his age. Yui talked about all sorts of things, mostly about how excited she was to serve as a priestess. For a while we were all happy.

Shiro and Yui's mother had died from illness around the same time as my parents, it was sad, but it was something we could relate too, and we were able to help each other through the grief. Eventually, I tried to follow Shiro and Yui's footsteps in the academy. I'm still not sure if I did well or not, I learned all the theoretical knowledge really quickly, but whenever I tried to charge an exorcism tag I ended up passing out, I'm still not sure why... all the teachers said I would make a great exorcist if only they could find out what keeping me from using the tags and seals. Eventually I did start to get over it, but I still get tired whenever I use one of those darn things!

I did graduate, everyone seemed shocked at how quickly I passed, but I don't know why... wasn't I the same age as Shiro and Yui? Weren't they both graduates too? I didn't let it bother me, I was just happy that I would get to work with my adoptive siblings.

... of course, I should have known by then that happiness tends to get cut short for me.

One day, something horrible happened. A psycho broke into the church and, right there, right in front of all of us, stabbed Yui to death. I still don't know why it happened, it seemed like such a nonsensical crime. The man was quickly caught, but I get the feeling he had already done all the damage he had set out to do.

After Yui died, Shiro started to withdraw, I tried to reach out to him but he just kept himself in his books. I was afraid I was going to lose him too, I didn't want to lose both of them....

... and then, one night, he just left town.

He said he was traveling to Kumogakure, that he needed to train as a shinobi to perfect his abilities as an exorcist.

... well, at that point I only had one option, I went after him. I followed him to Kumogakure, I became one of their students and I trained alongside him. He tried to shun me, but I did my best to keep him around. I made new friends too, chakra was still awkward for me; some things were easy, other things were so exhausting! But I learned enough to get by, and eventually I was given my first task as a true shinobi.

Naturally, it was a trap.

Under the guise of a 'peace mission' my fellow academy students and I were tricked into delivering chemical bombs into high population areas in Lightning Country. I ended delivering a bomb to the capitol, one of my friends was tricked into delivering a bomb to her own home. It was awful.

It's been some time since that happened. The man behind the bombings was stopped; but in the process a lot of people got hurt, my friend got hospitalized, and Shiro has all but disappeared.

I'm not exactly sure what I should do now. All I know is that I feel as lonely as I ever have...[/spoilername]

Death thread: n/a
Profile thread: n/a
Training thread: n/a
Dojo thread: n/a

Usergroups:
If you have special permission to remain on a usergroup, please let us know by showing us the URL where the decision was approved. Otherwise you may be DISOWNED of ALL usergroups.

Current Stats (state respective stat cap): Stat Cap (C-Rank): 175

Agility: 175
Stamina: 175
Ninjutsu: 100
Taijutsu: 175
Genjutsu: 100
Chakra Control: 122

Jutsu Swaps:
Arcing Strike (Mastered) -> Wind Slash (Mastered)
Overhead Strike (Mastered) -> Charge (Mastered)
Head Smash (Mastered) -> Block (Mastered)
8 SP -> Air Bullet (Mastered)
8 SP -> Mystical Hand (Mastered)
8 SP -> Basic Safeguard (Mastered)

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This is your last chance to choose a CA/BL in OCR - otherwise, you'll have to apply for one through the normal channels.
History approved. Involvement of Shiro and other Tenouzans approved based on many, many OOC conversations here and on facebook involving your characters.
Class approved.
Stats are approved.
Branch/Rank approved.
Jutsu Swaps approved.
Jutsu rankups approved.

Kiyoko approved as a C-rank genin of Cloud. Welcome to the Main Branch!

Himura Kiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiyoko didn't have a CA when the site went down, and I already have a plan to give her one (that's going to take at least 3 topics to play out), so I'll be fine for now.

Go ahead and close this, I'm done. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back