Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Svadhishthana [Private]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was walking through a section of the village she rather have avoid coming. This place had so many bad memories, but Tamashii so kindly invited her how could she refuse? Last time she showed him her place of residence; it is only fitting that not he would show her his. She just wish he didn't have to live in such an area as this. As she remembers the times she spent in this area she comes across a burnt down clan house. It was the clan house to the Yamanaka clan before the war. So many have lost their lives. Kneeling down at the sight she weeps for those whom she knew that now no longer roam this world. After a quick prayer she returns to looking for the house belonging to Tamashii. Luckily she was given directions and soon finds the building.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
WMkP2gd.jpg

The smells of green tea under a wood fire and cauldron could be smelled throughout the home. This was a relatively new piece of land that Tamashii had paid for to plant the roots of a new Konoha clan to be formed. To bring in new people and to expand their focus, to make a stronghold for Konoha, to breed life into a village that needed help in its rebuilding. Tama would be walking around in a Oceanic robe, waves of sky blue cast upon the royal blue focus resting upon the remainder of the robing. The stitching was immaculate, he'd paid top dollar for it. Or at least more than he should probably have. Walking through the small home he would figure this would be a good time to wait for Hakuren as he fixed the bamboo sprouts on the perimeter of the house.

Though, after he went outside he would find himself laying out in the open looking up into the sky, his senses were taken by the ideas roaming through his head. His first Gate was opened. His First Steps had been taken. And it was time for him to finish what he'd started. He wanted to learn everything he could in this amount of time... but he had to await the person that could show him the way down that yellow brick road. And maybe he would be able to with her help... Maybe something else. Who knew. He would find out...

Laying there he would turn to Hakuren who was entering his gateway, "Oioi~ Lady Hakuren~ Come lay with me! The day is beautiful...
Enjoy it with me?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Just like last time if it wasn’t for her siblings she might have actually continue to dawn the outfit of a shrine maiden. However they did once again intervene by snatching her clothing while she was busy taking a bathing at the public hot springs and switching them out for a little pink dress that looked quite flattering on her. Hakuren options at that point was to either walk all the way home in nothing but underwear and a towel or accept what was given to her and wear the dress. The former was far to embarrassing, but she really would like if she could go out with Tamashii with her usual attire for once.

“Sure I guess I can do that for a bit,” she says with a shy smile. She lays next to Tamashii and gazes up into the vast blue sky. The weather was beautiful; the sun was warm and welcoming, the cooling wind was soft and gentle, nothing but white puffy clouds roamed the sky. It was a perfect day for an evening nap. Her eyes grow tired and a blossom falls down around them like snowflakes. Before long she could feel herself starting to drift off to sleep. “It’s quite peaceful here.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There seemed to be alot roaming through the thoughts of Tamashii... Though when he was with Hakuren everything seemed to slowly be going away. The stress of co running the ANBU Branch. Keeping things completely professional... but also being the one to take that step, to pursue this idea of something more seemed to cause him to have alot of emotions that he didnt want to explain it. He loved what he was feeling and would do anything to keep that feeling alive. Moving his body closer to the woman's he'd close his eyes... feeling the warmth of her body next to his. It soothed him and with the coming moments he could feel himself slipping into a slumber. 'Hmm~ I could get used to this.' final thoughts roamed as he would come to allow his body to fall asleep...

"You're welcome anytime..." turning over in the field to her, smiling brightly, "You look beautiful by the way...", smiling as he looked her up and down... pink was a good color on her, but it seemed like she was uncomfortable in it. Things were beginning to be opened in his mind and he could clearly identify more things. Though the gates were not all opened now. This was just the beginning... only the beginning. Tamashii motioned his head to the side looking to Hakuren... more so in her eyes now. "Hmmfff... So... Would you like to see the inside? Its quite simple... Still moving things inside and repairing damage from before. But If you'd like to I dont mind at all." nodding a bit more he would await her answers.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What’s this we call time?
Minutes, hours, days, months, years
An eternal flow

Tis like a river
Flowing from past to future
Never going back

But where’s the present
Where is the here and the now
Where does it exist?

Could it be a leaf?
A leaf floating in the stream
Riding the currents

Traveling onward
But where’s its destination
Unknown destiny

As Hakuren laid there with Tamashii her mind begins to contemplate the nature of reality. She spoke philosophically on the concept of time. While doing so she speaks in haiku; always in the pattern of five seven then five syllables. Her hands moved in the air giving emphasis to her words. She was in her own little world till Tamashii woke her from it. “Oh, forgive me my mind must have wandered.” A little tint of red colors her face as she finds herself just a little embarrassed. “This is probably not the time for such pondering.” Standing up from where she laid she dusts off her clothes. “Let’s head inside before I start droning on again about such strange topics.”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Listening to her Haiku Tama found solace in this moment, thinking of nothing in this moment but the idea of them being together until the skies went from blue to grey... and darkness fell upon the earth. Fire and brimstone would be smelt from the damned and the warring estates of the last remaining shinobi would fight against the warring machines of the alien ra-... blinking for a moment he'd look back to the delicate blue skies, thinking about what had gone through his mind moments before, he'd fallen asleep, even for just a moment. "Hakuren... This may be early to say... but I really enjoy your company..." nodding again he would turn over to her before popping up and lifting himself up to a grounded yet more vertical base. His bottom on the floor and his back full of dirt and grass he'd feel the loose leaves fall back to their resting place on the ground from his back and hair.

"Ah... That was a nice Haiku but what did it mean?", thinking again he would look with a glazed eye to Hakuren's body... looking her over once again. Then popping to his feet he'd await her answer as he would continue inside the home.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"It's about time."

That statement made her sound like she was getting impatient with Tamashii for some reason like she was making her wait weeks for a response. Of course that is not the case. "I mean the poem is about time." Hakuren clarifies in case there was a misunderstanding with her words. Reaching in her belt pouch she pulls out a wooden dragon figurine. "I brought a house warming gift with me." It was a replica of one of the wooden idols Tamashii would have seen in the shrine. Hakuren has eleven sisters. Her and her siblings are all represented by a zodiac sign to which they are born to. Each sibling has an animalistic form which they can take that corresponds with their zodiac animal. Hakuren was born during the year of the Dragon. Her twin sister, born a minute before Hakuren, was born in the year of the rabbit. Tamashii saw that the rabbit was missing an ear and thought it meant something, which it did. Hakuren’s twin sister did not pass but she is walking the fine line. “May you look at it and think of me.” Hakuren then ponders for a moment as they walk towards the house. “Did I ever tell you the meaning to the wooden idols of the shrine?”

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thinking to himself for a moment, "Time for what?" he would think to himself for the moment as he'd look her over. She was dazzling to him. Words didnt and couldnt describe... but maybe he was in too deep. Though it wasnt all that bad, Hakuren was a good woman. Hardworking and strong. Same branch affiliations so he didnt have to hide anything with her. So as he would stand... or was he already standing? Maybe. Who knew he would think about what she said again. "Oooh! Your poetry was about 'Time'?" thinking to himself again for just a moment. 'Hm, though maybe looking back, maybe I can answer that myself..?", shaking his head he'd nod and head inside the home into his workout space. Or what was being built to be his space. It was empty with a few weights here and there....

"You didnt tell me actually... What were they for? And would you like something to drink? Or a snack?" he'd ask heading inside looking around a bit wondering if she would want anything.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren politely refuses Tama’s offer for beverages and snacks. “I assume you know of the zodiac. We do preform gestures representing them in shinobi mudra.” Mudras are a symbolic or ritualistic gestures; these gestures are supposed to generate spiritual focus and power which then are manifested in some way externally. While some mudras involve the entire body, most are performed with the hands and fingers. If Tama had no idea what she was talking about she would recite the twelve animals of the zodiac and preform the appropriate hand seal for each one. “Within the shrine twelve people are designated as guardians of the shrine; each are represented by an animal of the zodiac and is given a special form in relation to that animal. The zodiac animal we represent is based on which sign we are born under. I was born in the year of the dragon and thus I am the Dragon Guardian of the shrine. As the dragon guardian the wooden dragon at the shine represents me.” If Tama recalls, one of the wooden figure was in less than good shape. There is a reason for that, but he would have to ask it to find out.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding a bit he'd find his way through the place with Hakuren he would listen as she spoke. "I know of the zodiac... I'm not attuned to it... never studied it at all honesty..." scratching his chin a bit as he set himself down, looking around the room... he needed to work on this space a bit. It was a workout space for now, but he was going to make sure he managed to make it a balanced meditation space and workout room. He needed to install padding on the walls to block outside sound. Maybe he'd use a chakra barrier, but who knew at this point they were still at the middle part of his construction in the midst of all the rubble houses in the area. He was looking to make his family name prominent in this village. Yumoto would be considered strong. A fire Based Clan whose trait was loyalty and the bearers of the Will of Fire. Indeed... This was the way. "So... You're the Dragon... Why was your shrine the most beaten up...?", stopping himself, "Wait! I didnt mean it like that!? UUUHHH!?", shaking his head he'd place a hand on her shoulder, "like... It didnt LOOK beaten up TOO BAD Yanno!?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren lightly flicks Tamashii's forehead which was quickly proceeded by a flash of light. What once was a nice sunny day was now dark and overcast. "Don't be silly. You are very well Leaf was in a civil war." Many buildings and structures were destroyed during the war. The most notable being the prison; everything above ground was destroyed. The bellow ground areas of the prison were fine and is still in use; the black tea shop was built over top. "Most of the other shrines were in complete ruin and needed to be rebuilt from the ground up. We were lucky for the most part, but unfortunately we just do not have the funds too properly restore the shrine.” Hakuren then could hear rain drops hitting the roof. First it was a slow patter but quickly picked up as it started to down pour. Looking out a window she would exclaim, “Wow we decided to come inside at a good time.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back