Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sword vs Fists [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand silent and dormant as he brought his sword down slowly, he allowed his blade to come back up as the wind whistled in that split second. It seemed that he was having fun with this new blade, but he had anger inside of him still. He had recently returned to the dojo, he was still frustrated at the loss and still annoyed and angered by the situation that had taken place. He knew full well that nothing he would say or do would replace what happened during the fight but the only thing he could do now was prepare himself in the future.

“I couldn’t have been beaten that quickly, it was almost impossible, I must have done something wrong, I must have made a mistake and I must have not pushed myself to the limits. There has to be an explanation for this and has to be a reason behind it.”

Takeshi allowed the blade to swing round in his arm as he looked out at the doll that stood before him, he swung the blade in that split second and the doll fell in half cut clean threw by the black blade of the Uchiha. It seemed that Takeshi was angry with himself, he was angry that he couldn’t put up more of a fight and he was angry that he had fallen in front of everyone. It seemed that the Uchiha, felt like his reputation lay in question but he respected Maki for what he had done, it seemed that he still had a lot to learn, as the blade danced in his fingers he brought it down to his side, he had summoned his son here and he would have the practice he wanted, he wanted questions answered and wanted to be able to understand what happened.

Takeshi stood there panting as he was still pushing himself to the limits in those few seconds. It seemed that he had pushed to hard to fast in the recovery time he allowed himself to breath deep as he waited for a few moments trying to recover. Takeshi stood waiting for his guest to arrive, it seemed that he was still waiting Yukio would be questioned about what happened and he would be spared with it seemed that Takeshi was trying to get himself into the position where he could prove himself better once more. Maki had left a lot of questions that needed answering.

[TWC:411/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering the Dojo once more like so many times before his eyes laid upon Takeshi it seemed he was training in the arts of Taijutsu a strange thing at least to the Hyuuga considering the specialties of the Uchiha clan but then again he wasn't one to talk taking up the art of Genjutsu even through it was the polar opposite to the method of combat his clan used. Leaning against the door frame there was a slight pause before he spoke the atmosphere felt different.

"Practicing the arts of slashing taijutsu Takeshi? Though I knew you carried a weapon I have never seen you use it. From the performance before me and I can see you certainly have skill but I can assume you called me here to discuss this matter?"
it was unusual that the objective of the day would be so plain then again calling this a lesson may not have been accurate observing his movements there may be areas of improvement but as all Taijutsu practitioners were aware only the clashing of steel would reveal such details.

Taking a moment of pause he took in the scene in more detail scratching his chin for a moment. "It's all well and good testing yourself on dolls, however, having a live opponent will yield better results you can trust me on that one." Though he wasn't one to be direct with Takeshi considering the circumstances he wished to show some level of experience with such things sliding his own combat gloves on. "Though trying to expand your combat styles is never a bad idea it's a good idea to figure out how to integrate it with fluency though this can take time but that's something you are certainly aware of after all your time training and being on the front lines."

[WC/WT: 303/303]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the new comer, it seemed that Yukio had finally arrived at the dojo, though Takeshi had to admit it seemed that it took a while longer than he was expecting. Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the man speak, he had to give credit where credit was due and knew full well that Yukio was more experienced in at least hand combat with himself. Though it seemed that he had at least got something that Takeshi could use and he wasn’t going to complain about that one at all, even the Uchiha was willing to accept this fact when it came to these matters, though he wasn’t sure how far he would get.

“Well I guess so, I mean I never really use my sword now, and besides last fight I kind of wanted to at least try and improve on that performance, but what can I say I guess you are right and nothing really makes up for practising against someone who can put a fight up, I can agree with that one. And time is not something I will need much of trust me on that one, so shall we get this party started, or would you prefer to talk for a little while longer. I think your prepared at least”

Takeshi allowed himself to turn his attention towards Yukio, he brought the blade up and allowed the smile to creep across his lips this smile was something that could make most people move away from the man, but Yukio was used to it and he was used to having to take the fights with Takeshi so nothing really changed from this point. Though the blade came out with speed and precision, it seemed that his time in sand Takeshi had learned a few new tricks with the blade as the accuracy and speed was above the expected of a Ninjutsu user.

[TWC: 731/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bringing his palms up the Hyuuga's eyes narrowed clenching his hands into fists as a wide grin spread across his features. It would be an interesting endeavor meeting Takeshi in hand to hand combat being unsure of what the Uchiha was capable of taking a short moment to enter the Hyuuga Jyuuken style before moving into a spinning motion taking swift and fluent jabs towards his teacher probing his defenses and watch his reactions though he was taking the situation seriously there was still brief moments between strikes to speak.

"Well if you are able to work through distraction then we can speak while we fight safe to say we have grown used to such things when the younger ones try to prove themselves and seem to do more talking on occasion than focus on the combat at hand." he jested though this may be a swift engagement it was still a good idea to bear the dojo in mind too much force and one missed punch or slash could very easily redecorate the room that was something he'd learned over numerous encounters with students and peers alike.

Beginning the eight trigrams sequence there were a few questions resting on the Hyuuga's mind. "My question is what brought this on? your skilled enough in the art of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and though expanding your skills is always a good idea you've never come across as someone who does something out of the blue." His voice carried a much more serious tone but rather than being blunt and straightforward it had a much more concerned tone behind it. Now that Yukio saw Takeshi as a father figure there was many more reasons to show care or concern where required becoming something of a habit to make sure those he cared for were still in good health.

[WC/WT: 305/608]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smirk in those few seconds, it seemed that he had a few tricks up the Sennin listened to the words of the man that he had trained for so long, it was clear that he still had a lot to learn and wanted to prove himself capable of anything though Yukio was standing on his own feet now, he was questioning and trying to find reason behind everything, this was a good sign in the eyes of the Uchiha but he would not admit it to the man yet, as he allowed his own sword to dance in the light of the room.

“I think you forget that you still have a few tricks in the book to learn, though you might be skilled with Taijutsu sometimes the fun is in what you do to mix things up and not what you do with your fists. But let’s face it that is something that we can learn with time, for now I want to focus on this and train with the sword I hope you don’t mind but I figured it was my best shot at what I needed to complete. Anyway, lets focus on this task at hand, shall we?”

Takeshi allowed himself to swing the blade quickly in a series of cuts and slashes if it was anyone but the Yukio it seemed that they would already be killed from the incoming attacks, though naturally with anything in life this was Yukio and he was well trained and knew exactly what he was doing, and for that simple fact Takeshi would not hold back. He allowed the blade to dance and sing in his hand it was an extension of himself and as such that was exactly how he was using it against Yukio.

[TWC: 1,031/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yukio watched Takeshi's blade it was clear the Uchiha had a fair amount of experience in wielding a blade something that was pleasant to see, a practitioner of Taijutsu equal to himself a rare sight in this day and age at least from the Hyuuga's perspective coming to a stop there was a moments pause of preparation before Yukio began spinning on the spot another signature techniques of his clan as the sphere formed around him clashing with the blade.

This would not last forever, however, coming to a halt once confident he could afford to arcing beams of chakra forming from the sphere striking out at those who came too close. "As much about defensive play as much as it is offensive wouldn't you say." Those were the only words he spoke, however, most of his focus was bent on watching the techniques used against him processing and pondering on if there was anything he hadn't already seen before or could pick up from this experience. This would certainly turn out to be the case the swift motions of Takeshi's blade requiring his complete focus to keep track of had he been untrained it might even have left the Hyuuga in a moment of hesitation.

This would not be the case the training received over the years still fresh in his mind as his arms came to his sides a deep breath exiting his lungs a flurry of blows bursting the defensive technique seeking to both redirect the blade with the armor on the back of the gloves while probing his opponents defenses looking for a week or blind spot and though difficult due to the power of the Uchiha clan without confidence in his own abilities victory could never be attained or even occurred as a thought .

[WC/WT: 300/ 908]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi found himself suddenly on the back foot it seemed that his blade would have to play the defensive game right now and he was prepared to make sure that it did just that. He allowed the sword to clang as it was clear that he was using it to block the incoming punches that where heading his way, it seemed that he still had a lot of work to do. He allowed his sword to come around in a sweeping ark in those few seconds as he tried to block the attacks that came his way before sliding backwards breaking the distance just enough to allow himself to have a small break in timing, it seemed that he still needed learn a few tricks but he would allow his student to learn the hard way with the distance now between them it made sense for what was about to happen.

“See you have forgotten something important here, and I will now show you that lesson. The sword is just another weapon to be used, another extension of my powers and another tool that I can use, but where my real fire comes from is within and I think you forgot that my young student, though please remember right now. I must give you that reminder my Son so let’s begin, shall we?”

Takeshi didn’t give Yukio time to consider what he would be doing. It seemed that he had a plan all along as he drew the distance he allowed himself to bring the two fingers in front of his lips and let the air rush into his lungs. Before allowing the wind to enter in he breathed out allowing the entire fire to lap in front of him, it seemed that he was making sure that the situation was coming to fruition.

[TWC:1,335/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the situation unfold in front of him it was just like Takeshi to have an ace up his sleeve for times like this with little time to react there were very few options available to the Hyuuga but like many times before he would not back down from the challenge. Bringing his hands together and forming a quick series of handseals a wall of water being produced before him not to counter the wall of flame but simply stop it in its tracks.

Though it was some effort and forced the air from his lungs Yukio couldn't help but smile through the whole endeavour it was moments like this that made him feel truly alive, the adrenaline rushing through his veins, the exhilaration of clashing with an equal or better it brought excitement to his very core a bright light in his eyes to go against his teacher and father. "You always know how to make things interesting Takeshi, and I appreciate everything you've done for me over the years though i would say it's time i show you what i've learned after all this time."

There was confidence in those words confidence built up over the many spars the pair had engaged in. "Seems we've both stretched out into our comfort zones to broaden our horizons and better our abilities, though you have years of experience on me that I cannot compare to I do hope I have made you proud Father." Father a word Yukio had not said in many years a word that filled him with joy and hope, was this what it was like to have a real family, in the end, the details didn't matter what mattered was he had someone to look up too, someone to aspire to be like one day in the far future.

[WC/WT: 303/ 1211]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed a smirk to come to his lips as he looked towards his oldest student. It seemed that he was still enjoying the training sessions that they where having. Though for how long this would stay would be an interesting question. Takeshi watched as the water formed into a wall in front of him, he allowed himself to smile in those few seconds as he watched the fire disappear for a few seconds as Yukio allowed himself to protect from the fire that came from the Uchiha it seemed that Takeshi was pleased with the outcome of this. As he allowed himself to lower the tip of his blade in those few seconds as he knew that he had done enough today, the blade going into its sheath that was on the wall Takeshi allowed a sigh to come from his lips.

“You have become quite skilled during your time, I must admit that I am proud of how far you have come, remember though that when I move from where I am you will have to keep learning and keep improving your skills. You will become one of the top Shinobi around, it seems that you still have a lot of potential now the key is making sure that you continue to expand that potential, continue to drive it and continue to progress it into something that you will come to respect”

It seemed that Takeshi was done with the training, he had nothing more to do on this matter as he grabbed his black robe off the floor and nodded towards Yukio before heading out, it seemed that he was more than satisfied with how today had gone and was willing to call it there though what the future held would still have to be decided.

[TWC: 1,525/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bringing his arms down to his sides Yukio smiled through panting breaths though the combat was short it was tough on the system non the less, there was never a complaint from the Hyuuga with every lesson came experience and with that experience he only become more confident in his abilities giving a nod of respect to Takeshi his smile only getting brighter. "It's always a joy to clash in combat with you though we do not make habit of doing so often I think that's what makes these moments special." With that he watched Takeshi leave content with how everything was left that day.

Sliding the gloves from his palms he took a brief moment of respite to take in the experience there were moments in times like this things would be explained others he would be left to ponder on what the true meaning of the lesson was. At the end of the day this was a simple meet up and test at least that's how he saw it the standard test of skill to ensure Yukio was still progressing and never losing his edge.

Taking a few steps out of the dojo taking a breath of the fresh air there was a sense of pride coming over the Hyuuga it had always been a goal to be seen as someone with the potential to be Takeshi's equal, however, this would not be for a long time and there was still so much he had to learn before reaching that point. With time came progress and with progress came experience there was still gaps in his fighting ability and such things needed refining before he could truly call himself an ANBU captain. Returning to his home before collapsing onto the bed Yukio closed his eyes mapping out his activities for the next few days.

[WT: 1500+]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back