Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Takeshi & Sennins] Interesting development.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao would walk to his room first, before going further up the stairs with the scroll in his hand. As soon as he got in front of the hokage doors, he would knock on them. "Sazuki Nao, entering." he said not even as an request before opening up the doors... If Takeshi was in, he would just headset call the other Sennins towards the room. If Takeshi was out as well, he would headset them all towards the place. This was some... interesting development. ANd he was worried about the lack of some communication with the other Advisor too

"Please tell me they all will come..." He spoke as he looked to the scroll in his hand.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi as always was in, as he allowed himself to sit at the desk his head in his hands as he read over new reports. It seemed that the main branch would require a new Sennin in the next few days and he had his fix on a few names but he would have to narrow that down, for now, he listened to the voice as he looked up towards Nao as he entered into the office.

"Ah Nao, come in and grab a seat. I presume if this matters to the main branch we might also want to summon one of the Head Jounin, they should come here if it was Keniwa that you were looking for?"

His voice was calm and gave no hint to the fact of the news that had been shared regarding the Main Branch Sennin. As he looked towards the man who was standing in his office he sighed to himself.

[Topic Entered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao's gaze was serious as he looked at the Hokage sitting in front of him, he didn't take the seat right away instead, he walked to the table he placed the scroll in front of him, and rephrased the words inside.

Lord Takeshi,

My name is Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of the Medical Clan of Sunagakure no Sato known as the Chikamtsu and previous Medical Chief of Research and Development for the Omni Prime Medical Facility, and we have been declared the twelfth Kazekage. It is our understanding that communications between the villages were underway when the previous Kazekage stepped down.

To assist in these discussions we are assigning Sunagakure no Sato's newly appointed Sennin of Education, Uchiha Asuka, as an ambassador and delegate between our great nations. Please expect our Sennin to arrive within the next few weeks to continue these negotiations!

May Mother Suna bless you and yours,
Chikamatsu Shin

"It was a tricky scroll, hidden with a riddle inside." he would comment before taking moment of silence for the air to clear. "It seems like someone is standing elsewhere with their heart huh..." He said right after and would cross his arms, wait for Takeshi to think as he would point towards the glass. Nao wasn't one known to drink as he often got drunk easily. "Mind if I take one..?" He asked right after as this would point towards headache meeting right now.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look down at the note that had been handed to him, as he allowed his eyes to scroll over it taking in the information he nodded and leaned back into his chair, he placed it back on the desk, drawing a second letter that he had received earlier that day he allowed himself to place it across to Nao as well, sharing the information on letters that they had received. It seemed that information was coming in quickly nowadays, he allowed himself a few moments to process all the information that had been given as he let Nao read the new scroll.

"It seems that we have a lot of interesting things coming our way, I received this letter as well today, and as such we need to look at the options Nao, we are down a few Sennin, Asuka seems to have...changed alignment for whatever reason and Cloud send us this, it's strange how everything turns up at once would you not agree?"

He let his hand run through his hair for a few moments, it seemed that this news meant that something was being fixed with Sand, though he wondered what agreement had come to allow this. He would have to find out for now he needed to look to his Sennin and make sure everything ran smoothly, as he allowed himself a few moments of pondering.

"We need to consider the options for a Main Branch, Does anyone spring to your mind that would work for this?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the letter that Takeshi had acquired, it would simply read this.

Dear Hokage and Sennin of Leaf,

It was during my investigation on the matters of a long previously known interrogation of a mercenary that had attacked both of our Gates, that it is Myakashi Kiko. The name was already known by us, but not the importance or rather, the connections. Upon further look into our own BINGO Book, we have found a Myakashi Yong and a Myakashi Migoya involved in an attack on Leaf years ago. it is evident that this Kiko is family of the two. With that said, Cloud Village as a whole will now recognize all those in the Myakashi clan as an enemy and will close our doors off to them unless the individual proves themselves to be a) no longer connected to the Clan, and b) they are truly innocent. We hope you use this information for your own justices for the bloodshed and woes the Myakashi Clan has inflicted upon not just my Village, but yours as well.

Sincerely,
Nereid Cloud ANBU Sennin

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Partially sad... that he did not get something to erase the memories with. But at a part of him he was also glad so that the children would be spared of him at home. He would take the letter and read it through carefully. "Now I start to wonder... what else do they know of what we do not know." He would say as he tilted his head. before returning to the Asuka topic at hand. "Despite of that.. I do wonder why and the reasons behind it... If you ask me, they better be worth it. I don't speak high of Asuka after their missing of the attacks." He would sound cold in those words as he certainly did not forget despite his transformation. In the past... One would wonder if he could be coldhearted and harsh, these days Nao could.

"As of anyone springing to mind... Not really, I am afraid to say that I did not spend a lot of time inside the Academy as much as I would hope. The Byoin is still overrun by everything that is going on... Do you happen to know anyone?" He would ask as he placed the letter down and shifted a little.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sighed to himself for a few moments as he got out the documents with two names in front of them, looking at the experience, service, and duties he closed one and put it away for now leaving one open at that moment. He nodded to Nao before pressing a button to allow the secretary to hear his requests, he wanted to get Nao to judge the man he would summon as well. Might as well get used to having to make some of the decisions that would be coming in the future.

"Can you please summon Nara Shizukesa into my office at once?"

With that, he let go of the button ending the intercom there and leaving the two of them once more the only people in the office, as he allowed a sigh to escape his lips. Things were not getting any easier lately, and no matter how much he tried, or what he tried to do, nothing changed, he needed something to happen but his main focus always would be the security of this village and those inside.

"Let's see what you make of this man Nao, as this candidate would fill the spot temporarily until another can be found, but it fills the void that we currently have at least."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Nara Shizukesa?" He repeated the name as he would turn his head in a questioning way. He had no idea really as to why. The name did not ring any bells... But what he did try to do was to grab the file that the hokage had, if he ha let him that was.

He too would wait to see who was going to come inside. "A temporarily spot huh... I wonder how he will do it... or rather who will rise up to meet the expectations. A lot seem to leave right as things get tight or something. " He would shrug at the latter comment but watching and waiting.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa got the message to turn up to the office of the Hokage mid reports, as he sighed to himself and placed the paper back down, it seemed that everything was turning upside down recently and he wondered how long it would be before things got back on track, as he nodded at the orders knowing this was not a request. He allowed himself to fold the papers together and place them face down on his desk for later. Standing up he walked out of the office that he had been sharing with others, locking the door and fitting the key into his pocket.

Taking the familiar walk up to the office, though he had to admit his main point of contact has been Keniwa, a man that he wished he had gotten to know better, but instead found a slight irritation with at vanishing into the wind. As he made his way to the door knocking on it three times before opening the handle and stepping in, with the door shut before he arrived he assumed the Hokage would want the same respect, closing it behind him, his calculating eyes fell onto Nao the medical Sennin. He pondered what could bring him here for a moment before stepping closer to both of them and speaking.

"Nara Shizukesa, reporting in as requested Lord Forth, how can I help today?"

He let his words hang in the air, a man to talk less and think more he scanned the situation waiting to see what this could be about, or how this would go.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 262]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to Nao speaking as he nodded slightly, the man had been a pillar inside of Leaf, never bending, giving, or breaking instead reliable as always, something he considered to be one of Nao's finest and unspoken qualities inside this village. His attention was drawn away as Shizukesa entered the room, and addressed him, walking forward he looked at the man a small sigh escaping his lips. He wished this conversation didn't need to happen, but they were in a position were changes needed to be addressed, and as such he was the man to fill the spot if only for a little while.

"Thank you for coming, as you are aware Keniwa has left Military life behind, and we find ourselves in need of a new Main Branch Sennin for now, you have been elected to fill the role only temporarily until a suitable replacement can be found, when one is found you have my word that you may either go back to your Head Jounin position or move to another branch as you require, in trade for your hard work wth ourselves and dedication to the village. So will you be willing to accept this temporary assignment with us?"

He let the office hang in the air knowing full well that he was offering the man a lot of work, and a lot to catch up on, as well as giving him the assignment to find his next replacement, not an easy task but he understood the need to have the position filled with themselves at this current time and Shizukesa was the one that would do that.

[MFT:272]
[Main Branch Sennin Offered]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His eyes would go to the door when he heard the knocks being given. Then he would remain silent as the man came inside. Nao was taking this man up on him to see what kind of person he was and what he could expect of him. It seemed that so far this man was at least polite, and he was looking towards the Hokage right after, waiting to hear words and learning about how he did this.

Hearing that Keniwa vanished did not sit right with him. The kid was so young, why was he already gone? He would turn his head to the window as he listened along and heard the position being offered. At least a return was offered to the man, so it wasn't all that bad. But he was curious about what the next steps would be. They had two letters and their actions couldn't be done much from. Not to mention the missing of Soku, one of the Advisors.

He would wait to see what the man in front would say, the position seemed to be a hard one to fill at times.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa listened to the words being spoken, he allowed himself to sigh slightly in those moments. So it had come to this, and he knew that for now, it would need to be addressed, he would need to answer. As he considered all the options he had to him, he knew full well that he was already going to take the spot for a temporary position at least, or at least try and help the main branch as much as possible. Knowing full well that he would have to do his best and quickly to assist the branch and keep things running smoothly.

"Well, it seems that for now, I am the best option, so I will accept the position and get to work within the branch, If you do require any assistance or I can do anything straight away please do not hesitate to let me know Lord Forth."

And just as easy as it seemed that he had accepted the position that had been offered to him, the real question now was how would he find the job, and what the priority was for him, he would need to inform the other Head Jounin as well. It seemed that everything was changing and he would do what he did best as a Nara. He would adapt and shift his priorities, and no matter what form or shape that took he would still do the very best he could. As he glanced over to Nao as well it seemed that this decision had been discussed beforehand, or at least he was already interrupting a conversation.

[Main Branch Sennin Accepted]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean and shuffle in the chair slightly, as he listened to the fact that Shizkesa accepted the position that had been given to him. He nodded in reply to the actions, as he looked towards the desk, taking the two documents that had come to his attention and had prompted this meeting before he had come, he picked them up with his hand and offered them forward for Shizukesa to look at. The information needed to be known by the Sennin and there was no point in hiding this information from another Sennin, everyone needed to be in the loop.

"The meeting started after we received this information, you should also be informed of this, and under the changes that are happening this is now within your premises to understand and know. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Nao do you have anything to add to this conversation with ourselves?"

He looked towards Nao, waiting to hear the words of the Medical Sennin, he wanted to see where everyone stood on the matter and what would be the situation. For now, it was just sharing thoughts, at least it seemed that most things had become stable once more. He allowed himself a few moments to wonder what changes would come to the village in this future, and of course, he knew full well that this change would be something at least.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was looking and listening as to what the Nara was saying, observing him even to see how he was acting and reacting. He looked so focused on the Hokage that he had all the time to check him out. At the end of his sentence, he saw the gaze going to him. He looked back to Takeshi who then started to speak once more and started to speak about the letter and then what Nao thought of it.

"I don't need to inform you, Sennin Nara Shizukesa, who the Main branch is going. but right before you came, there was a letter addressed to us. It was from Sand as how it seems and their new sennin is our Uchiha Asuka, the one we send out to mend things. We are unsure as to how their position is let alone where they stand right now. There is also a new Kazekage there after the last one has stepped down.' he would let that simple in before addressing further. "We need to get ready for a group of Sunan shinobi that are here for a diplomatic mission." he would simply say before looking from the nara back to the Hokage.

"Now about the other letter... A Cloud Sennin has had an interrogation with a mercenary... Myakashi Kiko, they are linked to Myakashi Yong and a Myakashi Migoya. They are both inside our Bingo books. Should we list her inside the Bingo books too?" He would ask directly as he looked to the Hokage. It now was clear as to who had probably attacked back in the time with the gates. You could easily see that there was still a mark on Nao as he started to cross his arms and play a bit with the fabric on his elbow.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shizukesa looked at the conversation was taking a different turn he allowed himself to stay quiet for part of it and just waited to see how the conversation would go in its full, deciding to not interrupt instead opting to gather as much information as he could on the situation and what had been happening and get himself up to date with the entire situation rather than just giving his input without a full mental image of what was required, standing to the side he raised his eyes at the information that had been given and the idea of adding someone to the bingo book, though the attack seemed to have been answered at least.

"So we know why they came to us, and who they are that at least is a good thing, I can start to make sure we are more careful with who we let into the village, and this way I can keep an eye out for those that we do not know. But should we just add them to the bingo book, do we have any other confirmation bar this letter?"

He would want to play both sides on this one, stating why he believed that adding them to the bing book may do more harm than good. As he turned away to leave the conversation to the two of them to head out towards the door he looked back.

"I will make sure that the Main Branch is prepared for anything, I have a few meetings to order and to make sure I am supported on this journey"

With that, he would leave the two of them alone in the office.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to both of them as he nodded to Shizukesa, allowing the main to leave for now, as he understood he was probably busy with his work and would require a lot more time ahead of him to make sure the branch was ready. As he watched the man leave he considered both options as he looked towards his other Sennin, as he allowed a long deep sigh to escape his lips for once, he honestly was relieved to have information on who and what had caused the incident as it was another thing they could put to bed, but now the real question was why.

"I wish they gave us more information, but at least we have a name, lets put it into the Bingo book for now, at least that way we can keep an eye out for them and we are not going to just let them walk back into the village to cause more issues later on down the line. Better to be safe than sorry I am sure that you agree?"

He would wait to see if Nao had anything else to add or discuss, as he allowed a few moments for the two of them to give opinions or voice any concerns that they may have, it was better to be honest and open about anything than keep it just bottled up. As he looked to the letters they had got he knew that something was brewing but the real question was what.

[MFT:250]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Then we shall place her in the bingo book as Alive for questioning." he would comment on top of what he spoke about and then would nod a couple of times. He would watch the newly appointed Sennin make his way out, then the silence was there. A part of him wanted to ask where his fiance was, because perhaps he was somewhere on a mission or anything, yet he would remain quiet in that. As it was a private matter and he didn't want to burden the hokage with this.

"Better safe then sorry indeed." He spoke a moment after and would look outside, seeing how the time was already flying by. "Curious what tomorrow will bring to say the least." He spoke and would make a small bow. "Now if you excuse me, I have nothing else to discuss right now. and the Byoin needs me again." He would say, after all. There was never really and rest for the wicked.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi nodded as the discussion seemed to end it was clear that a few of them had other work to do and were busy, just like himself though with the messengers that had been arriving and the recent changes that he had come under, he honestly wondered if this was all that he would be doing. Making changes to staff, helping and finding answers from other villages, and receiving messages, though the fact that communication was maintained between the villages at least allowed him to take some peace that the work they had been doing recently, especially with Cloud had maintained themselves in good standing it seemed.

"Not a problem Nao, I know that life is busy, so I will not keep you any longer than what is required, please get back to work as you need. Just know that my office door will always be open and I am willing to help as required. If you need anything just let me know."

With that he would watch the Sennin leave his office, it seemed that with both of them gone leaving him alone, he had a few of his questions that were going through his mind, but for now, they would be best suited to be unanswered, he could keep them out of the way at least. As he grabbed the paper work and completed the requests and forms for security handing the branch over to the Nara for now, he sighed to himself as he looked out into the distance and the forming of clouds.

[MFT: 257]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back